Sloppy Sex with a Horny Latina

She stood up slowly, giving me another look at that precious naked teenage body. I think she was enjoying how I stared at her naked body, maybe appreciating it more than teenage boys did. Softly smiling in my direction, she paused as if waiting for me. I hadn't thought ahead as to where I was going to put her, so I quickly had to decide between laying her out on my desktop, having her sit in my chair, or spreading her open on my floor. The basement home office had a rough, worn carpet that wasn't that comfortable. And the idea of having a teenage girl spread her pussy open for me on my desk was really exciting.

With a swoop of my arm, I pushed aside stacks of paper from my desk, sending them and some pencils and even a calculator crashing to my carpet. Marisa giggled. I pushed back the computer and patted the big empty space on my solid oak desk. "Come on over here, sweetie," I giggled.

The teenager stepped towards me, reaching her hand out so I could take it and guide her. I pushed my chair back a bit and swiveled to face my desk, as she moved between me and the desk. Her naked body was inches in front of mine; I could easily smell that wet pussy. I had a vision that she'd just crawl on top of me and ride my cock, choosing fucking to being eaten, but that was just fantasy of mine. She hopped her round butt up onto my desk, and then leaned backwards to put her elbows behind herself. I grabbed her knees and lifted open her legs, spreading them apart. My eyes fell on her vagina, pink and glistening wet, surrounded by wisps of dark pubic hair.

"Fuck that's hot," I panted, staring at her cunt.

Marisa was breathing deep, her eyes fluttering. The 18 year old Latina had a slight tremble, as she laid back, and her big brown lustful eyes stared at me intensely. She watched me examine her pussy. I saw how wet it was, liquid was dripping from her lips and pooled on her smooth buttocks and thighs around it. The aroma was musky and sweet. It was inviting. Below, as she stretched open her legs, I saw her little red anus, a puckered little hole also waiting for attention.

My hands firmly on her knees, pressing them almost to her chest, I leaned forward and kissed the backside of her thigh. I tasted her wetness and sweat, and my cock throbbed. Knowing my wife was in a car driving home, I couldn't do what I really wanted -- run my tongue over her body until Marisa was gasping for it to get inside her vagina. I started licking directly down her leg, through the drips of juices, right up to the hair around her pussy. The teenager moaned a little, her head fell back, her big tits heaved on her chest. I looked up at those beautiful breasts, then at her face, watching her reaction. I shoved my tongue out and rammed it hard on her wet teenage clitty, and it was saturated in wet flavor. The brunette grunted from deep, her head fell back more, and her body shook. My lips surrounded her little moist knob, suckling it from the hood around it, and Marisa's hands reached down to my head to clutch at what hair I still had. Her body was urgent, desperate for this probing of her genitals. She panted while she whined, "Uhhhhoooo," something animal and instinctual.

I reached one hand up to her chest, cupping and fondling one her big boobs again. It was sticky from my cum. Her pussy tasted so sweet, I wanted to dive into her hole, but I wanted to excite her by stimulating that clitoris. I closed my lips hard around her clit and tugged at it, feeling her ass start to gyrate from the pressure. Then I released my lips and dug my tongue tip into the flesh around it, pushing her clitty around in circles, getting her juices dripping down her buttocks. I flattened my tongue and rammed it hard on her clit, grinding it into her pelvis, drawing more yelps of pleasure and her hands clutched my head more fervently, pulling my mouth hard on her clit. I felt her juices dripping down my jaw line now. I thrashed and teased that clitty with my strong tongue moving in every direction, attacking it from above and the sides, suckling it and also just licking it. She let go of one hand from my hand, and that hand clutched my hand still holding her breast. We jointly groped her big D-cup boob while I tasted the juices leaking around her clitty, tugging it and rubbing it forcefully.

Marisa shrieked, her legs suddenly bolted and stiffened, and she let out an animal-like howl. I felt her pussy gush and I knew she was cumming, just from the stimulation on her clitoris. I really wanted my tongue inside that cunthole, but I needed to get her through her first orgasm. My lips surrounded her clit again, and I just sucked that little wet pink knob while I smelled her vagina have its juicy climax, and the girl panted and groaned. Her low loud rumbles turned into a soft high-pitched whine. I released her clitty from my lips, and licked a path down her soft pink pussylips. They were so slick and silky; it had been such a while since I tasted teenage pussy, I forgot how amazing it is. I licked around her little hole, making her gyrate her ass cheeks more energetically, until my tongue finally centered over her entrance.

"Yes," she panted, "there!"

With wife and daughter driving home, I didn't wait or tease her like I really wanted to do. I stiffened my tongue and shoved it in her little cunt. Fuck it was tight! Her lips gripped my tongue as if she had fingers squeezing me; I pushed my tongue against the hole, feeling it grip and resist, but inside was so warm and wet and inviting. Sealing my lips on her mound, I stuck my tongue hard against the juicy hole and forced my way as deep inside as I could thrust it. Her legs shot out to her sides, almost hanging in the air, and Marisa wailed at the top of her lungs. Her nipples were so hard, they looked even bigger than a few moments earlier. My tongue wormed into that teenage pussy, sinking in the hot juicy depths. It was so silky and soft inside, so wet, and her tight lips were squeezing my long tongue as I shoved it inside. Marisa began wiggling her ass under my face, pumping in circles, masturbating herself around my tongue. I had her juices all over my face now, I could even feel it dripping down my neck after only these few moments.

"Fuuuuuuck!" screamed the young slut, having another orgasm already. She was so worked up, the presence of my tongue was sending her over the edge so easily. I shoved my tongue inside her cunt and it was like a ramp, her juices were squirting out and sliding down my tongue into my mouth. I had a mouthful of her pussy juices, which I quickly swallowed because my mouth filled again. And again. She was so easy to swallow, the taste of her juice was erotic and delicious.

Even after her second orgasm, I continued to lick inside her pussy as deep as I could, stretching my tongue inside that wet hole. Her pussy and my face were so slick with juices now. My upper lip was rubbing her clit while I tongue-fucked that little vagina, stretching her high school hole with my powerful adult tongue. Marisa moaned as she breathed, her cummy tits now sweaty too as I ate her.

My dick was so hard to fuck her, but I didn't know if she would allow that. I didn't even know if she was a virgin, although my tongue didn't feel any cherry inside. Of course, it had been over a couple of decades since I last popped a cherry, so I'm not sure I would have known if it had been there.

I knew we didn't have a long time, but I wanted her to experience a lot of things with me. Maybe she'd come back for more another day. So I pulled my tongue back, withdrawing it from her vagina, then I immediately licked down to her wet little asshole. The slut was not expecting it, she shrieked "Oh shit!" as she felt my tongue lick the juices pooled over her puckered little asshole. Her wet cunt rubbed my nose as I began licking her anus. It was a nasty, sharp taste, but I was so turned on. My tongue licked around the puckered hole, cleaning it of her sweat and cuntjuices, then loosening it as I prepared to send my tongue inside. I reached my hands to her buttocks to pry them open more, but her hands were already there, cupping her ass cheeks and prying them open. "Shit!" screamed the girl again, as my tongue was directly over the hole. I punched my tongue forward and began to probe her little butthole with my fat wet tongue. It was so fucking tight! I could feel my tongue penetrating, bit by bit, moving inside that little hole.

Knowing how her young vagina must have been on fire, I reached an arm up and bent my hand back to her pussy. Reaching from above, I slipped two fingertips around her clitoris and surrounded it, stroking it, then used just the tip of one finger to start rubbing her little clitty hard, pressing it into her pelvis bone. Marisa's body twitched, she let out a really deep, enthralled moan. She grabbed both of her tits, squeezing them in her dainty hands. I ground my finger on that Latina clitty while my tongue was digging into the slut's ass. She was humping my finger and mouth, her hips were really swaying now as she laid back flat on my desk, and after a few moments her pussy gushed and she screamed to her third orgasm.

With her cuntjuice all over my face and lips, I pulled my tongue out of her anus for a moment to moan, "I wish we had all night, I could eat your pussy and ass until morning." I was being serious.

"Uh huh," came a very impatient, drained young voice, "me too."

I took another lick at her asshole, and I said what needed to be said. "Baby, we really need to stop, my wife will be here any moment."

"Uh huh," she grunted again, "I know." The 18 year old lifted her head down to look at me. Then, sure I was looking up at her, she moaned the best thing ever. "I know, but, can you please fuck me, a little? I really want your cock."

The sounds of her squeaky, high-pitched voice rang in my ears. But I didn't need to think about it. "Definitely," I sneered in response. I licked her pussylips and asshole one last time, then I stood up, pushing my chair with a crash back against the credenza. More papers fell to the floor. My erection was fully primed for the fucking, my cock jutted off of my pelvis ready for action. I looked down at her incredibly naked body -- slender shoulders, big D cup tits, flat tummy, and slightly-hairy pink pussy. She looked up at me with eyes dying for cock. That pussy of hers ached for me.

But I realized my oak desk was a few inches too high, for me to fuck her while she laid on it. I didn't have many other options, however. I reached out to take her hand, muttering, "Come with me, honey." I had to wipe a drip of sweat from my brow, I didn't realize how physical this was. She gasped, but allowed me to pull her to sitting upright on the desk, then she took a breath and jumped off. I was a good six inches taller than her or so, and I looked down at her boobs and sweaty thighs and throbbed even harder to fuck her. I put my hand on her sweaty lower back, and prodded her to the open spot on the carpeting between the desk and wall. It wasn't romantic, but it was flat and spacious. She quickly dropped to her knees and rolled to sit on her butt, legs spread, hands behind her. She was looking at me hungrily, not smiling.

I dropped to my knees too and crawled up to her, pushing her flat onto her back. She immediately opened her thighs up, offering her pussy to my cock. We both wanted it so badly, no matter how uncomfortable it was. The carpet burned on my knees, but that only encouraged me more. I crawled on top of her, my arms down straight, her heavenly breasts sweaty and heaving under me. She looked at my face then down at my cock, reaching her hands to guide it. We were both so fucking horny. I felt her soft hands grab my dick, pulling me to her, instantly kissing the head of my cock to her pussy.

This is it, I realized, I'm about to fuck one of my daughter's school friends. I wanted it so badly, so I told her. "I want you so bad Marisa."

"Me too." Her eyes were looking up at me now, as her hands let go of my cock to grab her knees instead, spreading herself wide open for me to fuck her. "Fuck me!"

I sank my penis into that tight teen cunt. It was fucking beautiful. Her pussy was tight alright, gripping my shaft, but it was sweet and soft inside. The teenager's jaw trembled and she yelped slightly, reaching her hands down to my abdomen, pressing her palms against my flat hairy stomach as I began to fuck her. My whole body was tense, from my arms holding up my torso, to my legs pushing me forward. My penis throbbed inside her teen cunt, sinking inch by inch into the wet warmth. I rammed forward a few thrusts, already a good 4 inches inside, not encountering any initial pressure from a cherry. Good, she wasn't a virgin. I hammered more, staring at her breasts while I fucked her, stretching open her cuntlips with my cock as I pushed farther.

Marisa's back arched, her shoulders and butt pressing into the worn carpet, her big tits bouncing in waves on her chest while I hammered my cock deeper into her squishy wet pussy. I could see her ribcage on her skinny tummy as she arched back, and her eyes were half-closed as her head rolled to the sides and her dark hair was spilled around her face. She was panting and gasping, her little pink tongue poking out of her mouth, as she felt me shoving more and more adult penis into her teenage vagina. I looked down and saw her pink, hairy pussylips stretched around my rigid shaft, swallowing me, as I thrust more meat into her young body. I had a couple of inches to go still, and I could feel the pressure deep inside her, but I continued to ram my erection forward time after time, working it into her, sinking deeper and deeper into her young fuckhole. Her juices were all over my cock and balls now, even on my thighs and stomach, and I could hear the squishy noises of my penis penetrating her juicy pussy. The Latina moaned louder, nearly a squeal, each time I stuck my dick into her a little farther.

It was so fucking awesome! "Fuck Marisa, you're so fucking hot, you're so sexy, I'm so hard, you're such a hot fuck!"

She nodded, almost biting her big lower lip. "Fuck me," she pleaded anxiously, "fuck me more!"

I leaned over her even farther, my torso nearly parallel to her small body under me, to get leverage and poke my boner into her pussy farther. My arms were wobbling as I leaned over her. Her legs were dangling to the sides, so I quickly moved my arms to hook them under her knees. Spread open more, Marisa raised her legs, and moments later she had both her tiny feet over my shoulders, her little ass almost off the floor, as my penis was splitting her tight hole and thrusting as deep as I could dig it. I think I had almost all 7 inches inside her, over and over, I was pounding into that young juicy cunt making my balls bounce off her wet sloppy asscheeks. We were both grunting in unison now, our bodies wiggling together as we fucked savagely on my basement floor.

"Oh fuck me!" she screamed, mouth open, looking up at me with intense lust in her big brown eyes.

I looked down at her vagina again, and her smooth wet thighs stretching upwards to keep her feet over my shoulders. Her arms were to her sides, hands flat on the carpet, trying to steady herself as she got fucked by the much older adult. "I love fucking you," I swore through my sweat, my eyes gazing at her big boobs on her chest.

Shit! I heard the brakes from the driveway outside. Wife was home!

I looked down at Marisa, and she heard it too. We both understood the implications. But she groaned anxiously, "Cum in me baby!"

It was really damned unfair, getting only a minute inside her pussy, but it certainly was better than none at all. I felt that wet pussy gripping my bone, and I began humping her furiously, slamming my weight into her body to thrust my penis deep into that cunt. I had most of my 7 inches inside of her, feeling intense pressure at the back of her vagina each time I poked that wet teenage hole. She was trying to muffle her screams, but her ass was wiggling wildly. I loved fucking her and suddenly I felt my orgasm cumming.

Not having the time, I didn't hold back. I concentrated on the feeling of her pussy around my adult dick, and that got me over the top. My balls churned, my body felt on fire and my penis started squirting semen into her pussy. I didn't care I wasn't wearing a rubber, I just wanted to cum in the little slut. "Oh god fuck I'm cumming," I moaned several times, pouring sperm into her twat.

She was close too, panting and her eyes closed, her hands now clutching my upper arm, gripping tightly. Her ass was wildly swinging in circles, taking my cock as I exploded inside her. I could feel my body pressing her into the carpet, smashing her really, but she was humping me so furiously I'm sure she didn't notice how scratchy the carpet felt. I was still at the end of my orgasm when hers hit, her body stiffened and she pushed her pubes against my penis with a furious thrust. I kept my dick buried in that cunt even after my last few dribbles spilled out, her pussy spasming with what would have to be her last orgasm of the afternoon. At least with me.

In a sweaty, cummy mess on my floor, I heard footsteps upstairs. "Fuck!" I groaned, knowing we didn't have time to enjoy this. I pulled out of her vagina, and she and I quickly scampered to get dressed. Marisa covered her cum-filled pussy with her panties, and then wrapped her cum-covered D cup breasts in her white bra. I slipped my boxers and slacks back on, and tried to straighten my sweaty shirt.

As Marisa wiggled into her skirt, she grinned at me, sweat beaded on her forehead. "You were awesome," she moaned, pulling up her skirt to her tummy, the grabbing her babydoll from the floor.

I was still hard, and clearly I wasn't done with this filly. "Fuck, honey," I admired back, "that was the hottest quick fuck of my life -- you don't think there's any chance we can get together for a hot, long fuck, is there?"

"Oh, totally," she sang, pulling her babydoll back down. Her hair was disheveled, and I'm sure she stunk to all hell, but I couldn't really tell. "We are definitely going to have to do this again."

Her body looked so yummy, even in her skirt and babydoll. I reached a hand out to grope her ass through her thin skirt, and I pressed my lips into hers. She kissed me back, we licked tongues again for a few seconds until I released her.

I could hear my daughter's voice calling down, looking for Marisa. My new fuck buddy blew me a kiss, and slipped out of my office. I was left to drop in a slouch in my chair, exhausted and victorious. I just fucked an 18 year old!

And the wife never found out about it; she left to take the girls someplace, giving me a few hours to air out the basement. It must have smelled like a gym, or worse, a brothel. And my punishment for cheating on my wife with the hot friend of my daughter was annoying, but worth the price: I needed close to an hour to straighten up all of the papers that fell to the floor off of my desk and credenza.

But I can't say my daughter didn't find out. I dropped her off for school the next morning, and as she climbed out of my BMW, she looked back and winked at me. "Daddy, you have a great day," she giggled, "you old dawg you!" Then she winked knowingly -- one of those long, deliberate winks -- and waived goodbye before slamming the car door shut.

I didn't mind that Marisa probably told Denise. I figured it meant, Denise might help me hook up with Marisa again -- or, if she was a really good daughter, some of her other hot, slutty friends too.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds