• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Slut from The Bar

Slut from The Bar

From across the bar, I see a tall mysterious man that compelled me to walk toward him. I immediately knew that I had to take him home with me, so we left.

I'm sitting in the middle of the couch in the living room. We had already made out a bit before we left the bar.

"I'll be back," I said.

I went to the bathroom to freshen up. I could clearly see the bulge in your jeans. You wanted me so badly...

As I returned, you asked in a timid voice, "Why me? What attracted you to me?"

"You see, I was in a very slutty mood. I had carefully selected you at the bar. The quietest and most reserved. I wanted to find a quiet guy who doesn't go out much...and totally blow his mind."

I could tell that my answer threw you off. I had no intention of fucking the guy I chose, nor did I want anything in return.

"Sometimes pleasuring a guy and giving a hot blowjob can fuel my masturbation fantasies for a few weeks. The memories of getting down on my knees, watching a man's reaction to my lips, the taste of cum, and totally rocking a man's world can make my pussy wetter than ever," I explained.

As I sat back down next to you on the couch, I said, "Put on some music...Steve Angello to be exact."

I could tell you didn't know what I was talking about, but you wouldn't admit it.

I asked, "Do you know Angello?"

You replied with a quick yes. I proceeded to tell you that if you were completely honest, you might get rewarded. I started to rub your lap with my right hand. Your bulge grew and began to strain under your jeans. I watched your jeans become tighter around your pelvis, and that only made me wetter.

Clearly embarrassed and wanting to please me, you confessed. I explained to you what I wanted to listen to as I unbuttoned your pants. My ears filled with the sounds of Angello, and I quickly unzipped your zipper. Without saying a word, I got of the couch, sat on the floor in between your legs, and yanked both your pants and boxers off in one motion. I pulled off of your feet and threw them to the floor. Completely stunned, you sat on your couch bare ass naked, your cock sprung into the air.

You looked at me and tried to pull me back onto the couch. I wouldn't let you. You leaned down trying to kiss me.

"Sit back and don't speak," I demanded.

All I could think about was how much I wanted to pleasure you. All of the things that I wanted to do to your cock. My hands began kneading your thighs...my fingers getting inches closer to your balls. As my nails brushed up against the underneath of your balls, you let out a gasp. I could tell that you were ready for me.

As I leaned over your lap, my long blonde hair brushed against your bare thighs. You tilted your head back and twitched. I could feel how pleased you were. I continued to move around, brushing my hair all over your balls and your erected cock. I paused for a minute to take off my tight dress and black lacey bra. I knew you would enjoy seeing my bare tits.

"Touch my tits now," I asserted.

As you felt and squeezed, I savored the attention and sensation of your hands on my breasts. You got my nipples hard, tweaking them just right. I made sure to rub my hard nipples all over your lap for a few minutes.

I returned to my kneeling position on the floor, and roughly spread your legs further apart. The wider your legs are spread, the more access I have to your balls. I spent some time kissing your thighs, getting closer and closer to your balls. I made sure that you could hear me making loud, smacking kissing noises. All I could think was how much I wanted to taste your cock in my mouth. I wanted to taste the precum dripping from the tip of your head.

You began to let out a moan, and I quickly inserted one of your balls into my mouth. I moved it around inside my mouth and then switched to the other one. I was still stroking your thighs with my hands while I did this. I could hear you breathing harder when I managed to put both balls in my mouth at once. I licked each ball as I warmed them up with my hot mouth. My lips were completely enveloping your entire sack, up to the base of your cock. My hands began to stroke your cock at this point. You let out another moan and said my name. Nothing was so hot. All I wanted from then on was to hear you moan my name. I could hear the complete pleasure in your shaky voice.

I removed your balls from my mouth and began licking your shaft with the tip of my tongue. I drenched your lap with my saliva. I started at the base and worked my way up the underside of your cock until I reached right under the head. I teased that area a bit with some long slow licks up and down the shaft.

All I wanted was to see how much precum sat at the top of your head. When I could tell that you needed some more direct stimulation, I finally put my lips around the whole head of your cock and laid my tongue on the tip. I gently started sucking all of that precum. I could finally tell how aroused you really were. Massaging your balls with my hand, I slowly lowered my mouth down until I had your entire erection in my mouth. I slowly bobbed up and down on your lap, touching my nose to your stomach each time. I slid my hands under you, squeezing your butt and I had your cock down my throat.

I sat up and instructed you, "Tell me when you were going to cum."

"Why," you asked.

"I want to know when you were going to cum because I want you to cum directly down my throat. I need time to get your cock as far down my throat as possible before you blew your load," I explained. "Do you understand?"

"Yes Ma'am," you responded.

All I could think about was how hot this whole scenario was. I was thinking about playing with myself and thinking back to every sensation that I was feeling at that moment.

I returned to your cock, sucking like the slut that I was. I started slightly moaning because I began getting wet and tingly. Breathing in through my nose, I was getting as deep as possible. I was buried in your lap, your thighs pressed against my cheeks, my nose in your lap. I could feel my eyelashes brushing your stomach.

As your cock was getting harder, I began to gag. Wanting to pleasure you to the fullest, I keep you cock deep in my throat. My eyes began to water, and my tears added to the saliva that drenched your lap. Your moans got louder, and you told me that you were going to cum soon. I began playing with your balls again as I kept you down in the back of my throat pulsing up and down.

Your balls began to draw closer to your thighs and pulse. I knew that my cue. I reached up and grabbed your hands while you were still in my throat. I put your hands on my tits, and I felt your squeeze my hard nipples. You told me that you were cumming. I didn't answer you verbally, but I looked up into your eyes and watched as you were at full orgasm. You cock was throbbing, and all I could picture was your hot, white cum shooting in the back of my throat. I sucked until I was able to gulp down the cum that filled my cheeks.

Struggling to breathe, I sucked even more cum out. I kept your erection in my mouth until I got every drop of cum and you stopped pulsing. You completely collapsed, and I stroked your thighs once again. Eventually, I sat back up on the couch with you and let you doze off on my lap as I played with your hair.

All I could think in my head was how this memory was going to make me wet just thinking about it anytime anywhere for weeks.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Slut from The Bar

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 585 milliseconds