• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slut Job Advertisement

Slut Job Advertisement

New submissive slut Job Posting

Open position for two (2) bisexual submissive sluts. 8 Hours a day/ 3 work days a week with one weekend off every month. The remaining 3 weekends will be 24-hour days.

sluts applying for the open position will read and be prepared to have body modified to meet needs of job description. While prior experience is helpful, it is not mandatory and special accord will be allotted to applicants showing positive and eager need for employment, ownership and service. Those sluts with prior BDSM submissive slut service, Gor training as a Kajirae will be placed at top of interview schedule.

Mouth -- Every slut will wear lipstick and have freshly brushed teeth with exception being directed by her Sir to keep her breath smelling of cock, cum and pussy. Lipstick allowances will be $500.00 per year. Red, pink and cherry variations will match all dressing attire, or the default cherry red will be utilized. Dental appointments will be mandatory with $8000.00 per year allocation. White teeth in good order will be mandatory, a nice smile is best before application of cock for cocksucking, pussy licking and rimming. Additional corrective procedures will be on a by the need basis as directed by her Sir. Porcelain veneers will be addressed on a by the need desire of the Sir. Gags will be utilized by Sir to help keep slut in line. Slut should be aware of ball gags, cock gags, ring gags, along with improvised soaking wet panty gags. Sir will administer as he sees fit.

Breasts/Nipples -- Breast size will have no restrictions for employment. Size A to FFF breasts are acceptable with no favoritism, basis will be more focused on height to weight proportions to create the perfect slut image. Nipple enlargement, nipple teasing and nipple torture will be utilized to maintain an erect nipple yearning to be played with. If breast enhancement or breast reduction is requested by Sir, applicant will be fully informed and agreement will be mandatory before medical enhancements are initiated. Every slut will have her Nipples pierced and have 5 different rings, bells, and hoops available for her Sir to choose. Sir will allocate $800 for Nipple adornments per year.

Bra/Lingerie -- Bras will only be half-cup bras. This will place importance on nipple piercings and nipple training, as Sir requires nipples to be erect and attentive during sluts waking hours. Applications of Japanese clover clamps, cloths pins, nipple erector bands, and tension clamps will be utilized to increase sensitivity and nipple length.

Nails -- sluts will have freshly manicured nail and toenails. Preference will be French Nail look favored by Sir, but sluts may beg for different and creative nails depending on weather, location, and need for change. sluts will maintain chipped nails and gloss coat as needed. $2000.00 will be allocated per year to maintain nails with monthly pedicures and manicures being mandatory.

Pussy -- Every slut will be clean-shaven from the neck down. Monthly laser hair removal appointments will be scheduled for the year and mandatory in attendance. Skin treatments to heal skin variations will be directed by her Sir on a by the need basis. The pussy should be clean, douched daily, moisturized, and pierced clit ring will be clearly visible. If clit piercing is not installed prior to employment, Clit piercing will be schedule within one week of hire. $2500.00 allowance will be directed for ben wa balls, silicone dildos and vibrators. Wet pussies are the goal with edging and fingering daily.

Panties/Thongs -- sluts will shop for and wear only see thru panties, or thongs. An allocation of $2000.00 will be utilized to never have more than three pairs of identical panties/thongs. Notice should be given that all panties will be worn over butt plugs so consideration should be given to match colors and patterns. Sir will inspect daily. All panties and thongs will be left on Sirs nightstand for evening inspection. Wet slutty panties are preferred, and Sir will direct.

Ass -- Every slut will be clean-shaven from the neck down. Monthly laser hair removal appointments will be scheduled for the year and mandatory in attendance. Skin treatments and or anal skin bleaching procedures will be directed by her Sir on a by the need basis. The ass should be clean and daily enemas will be mandatory with moisturizing and lubrication. All assholes will be kept primed and ready with daily installation of pink, black or red butt plugs. These are mandatory by Sir and daily inspections will be made. Every butt plug should be cleaned and sterilized at the end of the day ready for reapplication in the AM. $2000.00 allowance will be directed for butt plugs in three different sizes with inflatable butt plugs and vibrating plugs offering the greatest variation. Sir will direct.

Legs -- slut will be clean-shaven from the neck down. Monthly laser hair removal appointments will be scheduled for the year and mandatory in attendance. A yearly allowance of $5,000.00 will be for legwear. Pantyhose, stockings, garter belts, patterned legwear will be mandatory or nothing at all. All legwear with runs, tears or damage will be disposed of and notated to Sir. A large allocation of $8,000.00 will be allocated to high heels. High heels giving a long, lean, a tall professional slut is the goal. Sir requires slut to wear heels with all clothing outfits. Certain heels will have special features and worn on special occasions with days allotted for training. Training would consist of platform heels, locking high heels, and ballet heels.

Hair -- sluts will maintain a professional image and hair should be managed daily with quarterly appoint at stylists of Sirs choosing. Discussions will be held in advance of appointments for current looks and trends.

Training -sluts will not wear rings, bracelets, necklaces, or watches. Sirs slave collar being the ultimate goal. Slut will audition every month as to poise, slut ability, and position commands. The slut ability will be broken down into five different equally important categories. Cock sucking, anal ability, pussy eating, orgasm restraint, and nipple sensitivity. Each will be administered by Sir and sluts will practice and train to keep Sir happy. If slut is confused as the specific training, and testing techniques utilized during exam, slut is recommended to beg Sir to answer her questions with hands on demonstrations being utilized.

Position Training -- Every slut will work on position training 1-10. Good posture will be mandatory and every public outing will be critically viewed to place Sir in the best light possible with submissive slut being seen and not heard from unless questions are directed to her. Slut will provide honest and open answers. Sluts with prior BDSM slut training and Gor Kajirae will utilize respective prior training positions or calls.

BDSM -- Every slut will be available for bondage and teasing. Punishments will be administered if goals and objectives are not met. As with all goals and objectives, criteria will be listed and agreed upon before monitoring begins. Wrist and ankle cuffs will be issued based on Sirs preference. Dual bondage positions will be utilized as Sir sees fit. Punishments will be administered immediately and without undue delay. Punishments will hopefully be few and strict review will betaken with immediate termination being Sirs option if he feels that slut is not applying herself and or goals and objective are no longer aligned.

Dress -- Sluts will maintain a professional attire. Shopping will be on a by the need basis with five different "looks" being utilized. Professional suit, business casual, evening attire, beachwear, and relaxed looks will be most often utilized. Sir will direct. Clothing will follow the current trends and those sluts with prior fashion awareness will be utilized to help choose and maintain wardrobe. Two fashion shows are mandatory on Sirs schedule and sluts will be dressed to impress all and reflect Sirs status. Yearly allocations are open to Sirs discression with wardrobe matching sluts' needs, tone, and look. sluts will beg in person and clearly define wants and needs.

It is recognized that employment position is somewhat unorthodox, but clerical filing and dictation will be necessary for employment. Strong awareness of Microsoft Office Suite, and basic web search skills will be demonstrated. Exceptional hand writing skills are mandatory.

Interview process -- sluts meeting the application process criteria will be contacted directly to schedule interviews. While this unique position affords some leeway with time off, all travel is reimbursable for interviews. Full drug screening and health check will be expected during interviews. Full day interviews will be necessary to confirm references, demonstrate skills, and define the will to serve. Skill sets that will be discussed and demonstrated will be cock sucking, position training, anal butt plug demonstrations, and pussy demonstrations during second interviews. The candidate bi slut will also have to demonstrate good pussy licking skills with current slut. Employed slut will help administer examinations and assist in corrective applications to help meet the needs of Sir.

Remuneration -- This position is a paid position and competition is fierce for two open positions. There in currently one slut fully employed to help Sir administer interviews and examinations. The ultimate goal is for three sluts to be available to Sir. This position has full health coverage beginning day one of employment, and is supplied with a company vehicle. There will be a non-disclosure/confidentiality agreement that will be signed with a financial penalty if agreement is breached. Time will be allocated to review all legal documents. All transportation for corporate functions will be via private limo fully bonded and the utmost in confidentiality will be afforded. Specific figures will be discussed during the interview process. Based on the requirements for this position, sluts will recognize a six-figure income per year.

Please apply directly to Decadent5 via email and attaché one head shot picture. Please answer the ten attached questions.

1) Please list your experience with serving a Master/Mistress. Please reference your greatest accomplishment with him or her and your greatest frustration.

2) What are your fantasies and goals with serving a Master/Mistress? Describe a perfect day?

3) If a ball gag, dildo, and butt plug were on a table, which would you reach for first, second and third, please reference why?

4) Describe your perfect definition of a slut and give three examples of how you would behave in an office setting, dinner setting and home setting?

5) What is your greatest attribute? This can be anything from a body part, skill, or attitude, please elaborate.

6) Please list your education background as well as your travel history to foreign countries.

7) Please finish with sentence. -- Sir this slut is..............?

8) What is your happiest memory and why?

9) Please list all limits and reservations. Animal, children or blood references need not be mentioned, as they are a hard limit of Sir.

10) Why should Sir hire you?

References are strongly suggested, with names and contact information of prior Masters/Mistresses. If additional questions have arisen from this listing, Sir asks you to email directly to Decadent5 and will answer intelligent questions immediately.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Slut Job Advertisement

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 419 milliseconds