Slut Mommie Ch. 19

I clamped my mouth shut and shook my head from side to side in weak defiance wishing I didn't drink all that wine earlier.

"No, how can you say that, he's my son. He shouldn't look at my breasts..."

I gave Tommy a quick glance for help but he just sat there rubbing his big cock through his pants.

"Even Moms have secret fantasies," She whispered but everyone heard it.

My face turned red hearing her say that from embarrassment. Yes, I loved what my son did to me and I loved being his slut but I couldn't let these girls know that!

"No, no...oh god, Gina please let me go."

It seems like I forgot about Elaine and now I felt cold air around my nipples. Looking down I saw the fabric of my dress covering only half of my nipples, the top half with my big aureoles were visible!

I glanced at my son and then back at Gina shaking my head while my pussy shivered from the excitement I felt. Gina read my excitement and gave me a smile then looked at Tommy.

"Would you like to see more Tommy?"

My son sat riveted to the couch, his bulging cock making a very large impression in his pants.

"Yes," He whispered after a few tense moments.

"Oh god, this is getting out of hand, I have to stop this."

Elaine immediately pulled the zipper further down and the edges of my black dress fell to the sides exposing my cleavage and my hard nipples. I felt my face warm up further knowing both girls could see how hard my nipples were. I tried protesting to what they were doing but my body betrayed me with signs of excitement.

"Girls, please stop, this isn't right..." I pleaded.

Gina's face was flushed while she watched my nipples so close to her face. Elaine pulled the zipper until it stopped at my belly button and then slid her hands up moving the fabric completely off of my breasts.

"Oh god Kate, they are so beautiful!" Gina's voice trembled.

I looked down and saw my breasts completely exposed. I looked at my son and saw he was sitting up, one hand on his crotch rubbing it, the other at his jaw. His eyes were wide and his breathing heavy.

I looked at Gina, my own breathing coming in labored, and waited. Part of me wanted to pull free and cover myself but the stronger part kept me from moving. It was the part of my secret fantasies...the part which made me a slut.

While Elaine's hands cupped my breasts from the bottom, Gina moved her hands and placed them over my breasts covering my nipples. I faced Tommy but now Gina moved completely to the side so my son would see me unobstructed.

"You want to see your Mom's hot tits Tommy?" She asked.

"Oh god no...don't," I whispered to her but she didn't even look at me.

"Yes," My son replied.

Slowly she took her hands off of my breasts and Elaine followed. Tommy watched me with hungry eyes as I chastised myself for being so weak.

Elaine pulled on my zipper as far as it would go and opened my dress past my belly button. Now I felt cool air around my naval and wondered if I showed my tiny panties. Everyone was excited staring at me with wide eyes astonished at the situation.

Gina stepped in front of me putting one leg between mine and I immediately felt her crotch press to my thigh. The panties she wore felt damp.

"You're so beautiful Kate," She whispered pressing her body to mine.

"Gina...Elaine...girls," I breathed with excitement.

"I can't let my son see this."

I felt I didn't have any control and if this continued I could do things I might regret later. The music played and the three of us swayed our hips sexily to it in front of my son. I just couldn't stop what was happening. Why? Why did I allow being in this situation again? Was it the excitement of doing something this erotic in front of my son? He had a perfect side view of us as he watched his own Mother provocatively sandwiched between his two young friends!

Suddenly I felt Elaine's hands grab edges of my dress and started raising it up. I felt her go higher as I looked at Gina with alarm who kept massaging my ass until my skirt was half way up my hips. I quickly looked at Tommy and with my freed hands grabbed Elaine's wrists stopping her from going any further.

"No, I can't, I told you it's not right." Although I felt like going further, I didn't want to come off as a total slut in front of these girls. There had to be a limit to this...

Gina just smiled and brought her hands to the front cupping my breasts.

"Kate, you are so sexy," She simply said and ran her thumbs over my already hard nipples.

So now I was effectively holding off Elaine from going any further but that allowed Gina to have unrestricted access to my breasts which she took full advantage of by squeezing them and fondling. Looking over at my son, I saw he was truly enjoying the show, his cock making a visible outline in his pants.

Gina looked in his direction as well and arched her back seductively sticking her ass out while pressing her sex to my thigh and fondling my tits. I saw her lick her lips in a seductive fashion as her head neared my breasts.

"Nooooooooo...I can't let her!" My mind shouted.

I let go of Elaine's wrists and grabbed Gina's taking them off my breasts and holding them to the sides. As soon as Elaine's wrists were free, she pulled my dress above my hips and bunched it up around my waist exposing me to them and my son. I immediately felt her hands roaming all over my hips and ass.

Oh no, I forgot I had the micro panties on! They were only meant to be seen by my husband not these...these kids! I let go of Gina and tried to bring my skirt back down but Elaine grabbed my wrists and held them tight. She brought my hands up raising my arms, and placed them behind my head holding them tight in her grip. Being powerless sent shivers through me and the all familiar warmth spread throughout my pussy.

"Girls, please, you have to let me go," I whispered pleading them to stop without my son hearing it.

I trembled as Gina looked at my exposed breasts with admiration and licked her lips in anticipation of playing with them while a mischievous twinkle appeared in her eyes. Grabbing my hips she pressed herself to me and seductively kissed me smashing her tits to mine.

All I felt was her wet tongue in my mouth exploring, twisting and touching places that sent excitement racing through me. I didn't feel when she twisted me around to face my son, I was so engrossed in her irresistible kiss. Suddenly she peeled away from me and I was facing my son.

"Oh my god, no, not again!"

Tommy's eyes were wide and his hand glided across the surface of his pants stroking the hard cock underneath. Gina walked around and pressed herself to Elaine's back wrapping her arms around the young girl and placed her hands on my hips pushing us in Tommy's direction. Elaine still held my hands behind my neck.

I awkwardly shuffled to stand within an arm's reach of my son, my dress almost peeled away and above my hips, my tiny micro panties the only thing hiding my sex from him. He watched me with deep excitement in his eyes.

"No...no...no..." I whispered to myself shaking my head from side to side knowing what that look meant.

Under normal circumstances I would love it but not now, not with Gina and Elaine there.

"Oh Kate, you know you want to show him what you've got," I heard Gina as if from afar.

Waking up from this hypnotic dream I looked back at her.

"Gina, you...you have to let me go," I said.

"Why? Doesn't this feel good?"

"Jesus, he's my son...please understand...I can't..." I whispered.

While Elaine continued to hold my hands, Gina walked around and placed another kiss on my lips. I loved when she kissed me and lost myself in the moment until I felt her tugging on my dress.

"Gina stop, please..." I pleaded while she pulled my dress down.

The black material fell around my feet and I stood there completely naked except for my micro panties and my high heels.

Looking from face to face I realized every one of them was intoxicated with sexual desire including me. Deep down inside I was ready to do anything at that moment...ANYTHING!

Gina tugged on the dress and I instinctively lifted my feet allowing the young girl pick it up. She held in her hands for a moment thinking and walking up to Elaine, whispered something in her ear. Elaine reluctantly let go of my hands.

I relaxed a bit and brought my arms down covering my breasts in modesty. Gina came around to face me and stood there admiring me.

"Kate, you really are a beautiful woman. You're what we call a first class MILF."

I didn't know why but her words made me feel sexy.

She sat down with a smile next to Tommy and Elaine soon followed them sitting down on the other side of my son as they all stared at me standing in front of them.

I realized my modesty was way too late and these kids saw plenty of me already. I slowly took my hands away from my breasts and put them at my sides.

"Good girl, she's beautiful isn't she Elaine?" Gina admired me.

"I love her, can we have her now?" Elaine responded.

Looking down at myself I realized that my tits were fully exposed and the tiny micro panties were misplaced and wedged inside my slit exposing me even further. The tall high heels made me look arousing and very sexy.

"Gina, please let me have my dress, I have to get back to the party."

I didn't know why I asked so politely, I was the adult here and should have controlled this situation. The only thing I could think of was Tommy.

As if reading my thoughts, Gina placed her hand over the bulge in my son's pants and started stroking it in front of me. My eyes darted to her hand and she smiled knowingly.

I watched as her small hand methodically worked his meat through his pants to a full raging hard on erection. My mouth watered at the site of the strained buttons in his fly. Elaine pulled his tea shirt up and started licking Tommy's nipple purring softly and watching me. This was the first time I saw her take any interest in a boy.

Tommy's hands traveled to both girls asses and pulling their skirts up, he started massaging their firm ass cheeks.

"Would you like to see what this big meat looks like out of the pants?" Gina asked seductively.

"Yes, god yes I want to see it and suck on it." My mind screamed.

"No Gina...please...I can't...you shouldn't," I protested weakly.

She smiled and loosened his belt.

"And what do you want me to do with your son's big cock Kate?"

Not trusting myself in this vulnerable situation, I shook my head from side to side without saying a word so the wrong words would not come out. Although I longed for the taste of my son's cock, I could not fall into the same trap again. Gina fumbled in his pants a moment and pulled my son's big hard cock out stroking it seductively.

"Oh god, look how hard he is," The slut me whispered in my thoughts.

"Come on Kate...what should I do with this...huge cock."

"S...Suck it..." I whispered and quickly shut my mouth.

It slipped out, it just slipped out and I couldn't stop the words from coming out. She smiled.

"What was that Kate? What did you say you want me to do to your son's cock?"

She knew I couldn't stand her flaunting his cock in front of me like that, she knew I was losing control.

"Suck it." I clearly said looking into her eyes.

"Uhmmm...you want to watch your own son's cock get sucked...that's so naughty. Would you like to get a closer look while I do that? Just step closer, it won't bite," She smiled at me and without waiting put her head down and took Tommy's cock into her mouth.

I watched while trembling with excitement as she sucked his cock in front of me. Eventually my knees gave way and I collapsed down between Tommy's stretched out legs.

Gina's mouth expertly worked my son's meat sucking and licking the whole length of his cock coating it with her spit. Some of it ran down the shaft, over her knuckles of her hand with which she stroked him while giving him head, and down to his balls making a mess on the couch below. I hungrily watched her and my desire to join her grew.

Tommy watched Gina giving me looks from time to time. His eyes were full of pleasure indicating he loved what was happening to him. Elaine smiled at me and reclining a bit lowered her head to my son's lap. She watched Gina very close licking her lips and waited for an opportunity to take Tommy in her mouth.

This was the whole new side of Elaine. Up until now I thought the girl was totally gay and had no interest in boys. Seeing her wait for my son's cock I was becoming convinced she was only Bi.

"Oh you little slut, you want to help?" Gina finally noticed her friend.

"Uhhhhmmm..." Elaine moaned.

Gina moved Tommy's cock in her direction and the young girl quickly wrapped her pink lips around it sucking hard. She turned to me and winking smiled at me.

"You wana taste?"

I stiffened up and fought hard not to say yes and was barely able to keep my mouth shut. Gina lowered her head and licked the base of my son's cock while Elaine had her mouth wrapped around the head of it.

"Are you sure?" She teased me.

My full tits rose and fell to the deep breathing caused by my excitement. I pretended to resist but knew the girls saw how hard my nipples were, how hungry I watched them suck my son's cock and I'm sure my face was full of desire. What was the use denying it and pretending I didn't want him.

"I shouldn't..." I whispered.

Gina immediately recognized my weakening will. She raised her head and grabbing my hand gently pulled it in the direction of my son's cock.

"Ok, then maybe you can help by just holding it..." She said.

Her eyes were already widening in her own excitement knowing I would touch my son's cock. For some reason it extremely excited her to see me do it.

"I...a...Gina...I shouldn't," I mumbled confused at what to say.

Suddenly I felt my hand touch a warm, pulsating and very wet cock...my son's cock.

"Oh no...what are you girls making me do!" I whispered watching my fingers close around the shaft.

Gina's face was already flushed from excitement.

"Uhhhmmm...yes Kate, just hold him for us."

Gina started licking the shaft and alternating with Elaine sucking the head of the cock. Both girls seemed lost in this moment and paid attention only to their task. Tommy's head was tilted back and his eyes closed as he enjoyed what they did to him.

Suddenly I felt my own hand move up and down pumping my son's cock very slowly...seductively while I watched the girls suck him.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." Tommy moaned.

Gina felt what I did and gave me a seductive glance.

"Oh yes Kate, help us, uhhhmmmm..." She moaned and went back to sucking him.

I noticed that from that moment she glanced at me from time to time. My hand continued its sexy pumping action as it stroked my son's huge hard on. I still couldn't bring myself to joining the girls.

Gina pulled up for a moment to wipe her chin and placing her hand on my neck pulled me in her direction until my lips pressed against hers.

"Thank you for helping with your son Kate," She whispered and planted a wet, seductive kiss on me.

Her tongue slipped inside my mouth and I immediately tasted Tommy.

"Ughmmmm..." I moaned into her open mouth.

She smiled knowingly and went back to sucking my son's cock. The kiss just intensified my desire to taste Tommy. Did she do that on purpose? Probably, she was very conniving and I wouldn't put it past her.

I moved closer and opening my mouth stopped just inches from their mouths and my son's cock. Gina noticed it and moved away with Elaine doing the same leaving Tommy's huge cock in my hands and inches from my mouth. Both girls quietly watched me, I knew why, I was losing control and was about to go down on my own son again.

"Kate! Are you there?"

I froze with my mouth open hovering above the head of my son's cock. It was my husband's voice! I quickly pulled away and clamped a hand over my mouth in horror. Gina and Elaine pulled away as well.

"Gina? Hallo, anyone in there?"

We heard a knock on the door. I got up and scanned the room in panic to find my dress. Gina put her finger to her lips telling me to be quite.

"Yes I am, no, Kate isn't here," She yelled.

"Thanks Gina, sorry for disturbing you," My husband yelled from behind the door.

"That's Ok, I think I saw her heading to the back yard," She yelled again.

"Ok, I'll take a look, thanks."

My heart was still beating hard in my chest but I gave her a thankful look.

"My dress," I whispered to her.

"Kate, you're not going to leave now, are you?" She asked.

"Oh yes I am," I told her and grabbed my dress from behind her.

Gina got up and embracing me pressed her well-developed tits to my bare breasts.

"Please Kate, don't leave. I...I was really looking forward to...to you staying."

It seemed she was very sincere and didn't want me to go. I knew why but I wanted to hear it from her.

"Why?" I asked.

She looked down just to find my tits pressed to her.

"Because I wanted to see you suck Tommy," She whispered.

It was barely audible and neither my son nor Elaine heard it. I watched her and suddenly recognized how much it meant to her.

"Maybe I'll come back, but I have to see what my husband wants," I whispered to her in the same tone.

She looked up at me with hope and gave me a more intense, longer lasting kiss. Finally I was able to pull away from the girl just to find Elaine sucking Tommy's cock again. Gina smiled and walked up to the couch dropping beside Tommy.

The last thing I saw after putting my dress on and walking out was Gina's head bobbing up and down on my son's big cock.

I quickly walked downstairs looking for John but didn't see him anywhere. The main room seemed more crowded now and there were people there I didn't recognize. Finally I saw Jeanine talking to someone and walked up to her.

"Where did all these people come from?" I asked in her ear.

"Kate, where were you? John's looking for you, he's in the back yard. Ah the people, they're my husband's buddies from work who decided to crash the party. Apparently my wonderful husband opened his big mouth regarding our little get together."

She spoke in a low voice so the people around her wouldn't hear. I could tell she was stressed out but still managed to keep a smile on her face.

"I'm going to look for him," I gave her a reassuring squeezed on her arm and walked away.

Heading in the direction of the back yard I saw more booze on the table. There were bottles of rum, whiskey, vodka and who knows what else. Shaking my head I walked out in the back yard.

I saw John talking to Jeanine's husband and a couple of other guys I didn't know. I walked up to them thinking of what to say to John but he seemed to already forgotten I was missing.

"Kate! There you are babe, come on over here and let me introduce you. This, fellas, is my wife Kate," John said proudly.

I appreciated his admiration and the fact he was proud of me but I could already tell he was intoxicated.

"John, honey, having a good time?" I asked him while he put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

He reeked of alcohol.

"Yes babe, very much, this is a great party. George here knows how to throw one," He pointed to Jeanine's husband.

George was little older than me and my husband but in good shape. His dark hair and thin, dark mustache gave him a look of a Spanish conquistador.

"I only wish my wife would agree. She's a little pissed off at me right now for inviting all my friends from work. I don't know why, this is a party after all."

George laughed and holding his glass up, proposed a toast. All men held up their glasses and took a sip of their drinks.

"George, we need to get Jeannine here with us and having fun and she'll forget all about it." One guy said.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds