• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Slut Performs for Master

Slut Performs for Master

They had not seen each other in weeks. She dressed as he had asked the black dress he adored her in and stiletto heels. She felt deliciously sexy as she opened the door to the porn shop he had told her to meet him at. It took a moment to adjust to the bright lights after coming in from the night but as her eyes began to focus she saw several men of various ages browsing the aisles and a few couples. She did not see Master. She walked into the shop and began to look at the DVDs on display. She giggled at some of the titles like lesbian lickers or welcum in, which looked to be about an orgy her eye, however caught sight of her favorite fantasy, water sports. While busy perusing the myriad of erotic choices she began to notice the men in the store moving closer to her. A rush of apprehension gripped her as she realized the precariousness of her situation. Adrenalin mixed with eroticism as her clit and nipples throbbed to attention. The more she tried to calm down the worse it became. A voice she recognized as Masters startled her back to reality.

"I see you wore what I asked." he said. "That's my good girl."

"Now lift up the hem and show me my cunt." With just a moment's hesitation she did as she was asked.

Her womanhood was exposed to her Master and to her shock about a half a dozen other spectators. An evil smile spread across Masters face as he forcibly grabbed her right arm and escorted her to the back of the shop where she found out the peep booths were. They entered Master shut and locked the door.

He said one word "Strip" and she did.

She stood there naked accept for black heels.

Master smiling and saying "You are one smoking hot little slut."

"Finger fuck my pussy while I get started." she did, as he put change in the TV monitor.

The screen came to life. It showed a sexy blond sucking cock.

"That looks good, keep fucking my pussy with your hand while you suck my cock. Get on your knees bitch."

The floor of the booth was disgusting with heaven knows what bodily secretions; she went to her knees and began licking Masters dick while still rubbing her clit. She heard a noise behind her and Master laughed as she jumped with fright.

"Look what just popped through the wall whore." It was a fully erect cock.

"Well whore what should we do about that poor soul?" she looked up with Masters uncircumcised dick in her mouth not knowing what to do or say.

"Well? What do you think I want you to do slut? Whatever you think do it now." she started to get up to walk toward the man's dick when Masters strong hand pushed her down and yelled.

"Crawl."

Ill she thought as her hands and knees moved through still moist puddles of urine and cum. She closed her eyes and was within an inch of putting the strangers cock in her mouth when she felt Master grab her hair and scream at her.

"You dumb fucking pea brained whore. Do u really think I want you to suck the cock of someone you don't know?"

"No I do not."

"It is the age of sexual disease and I do not wish to contract one, you stupid slut now take the cock and jerk it on my tits now whore."

She reached up and within seconds the man erupted all over, streaking her with sticky cum.

"Good whore; no matter how many men or women want to be serviced in that manner you will pleasure them all."

Thus began her night as more than a dozen men and two women were brought to orgasm with her fingers and hands. Her breasts and stomach glistened with semen. Her Master capturing all of it in pictures. Finally when there were no more people to service, her Master took out His cock stroked it furiously and jetted stream upon stream on her face.

He groaned looked down at her and said.

"You may clean your body but not your face. Get dressed and let's go." she quickly cleaned what she could with tissue and slipped the black dress back over her head.

Master already had the door open before she was done. More customers had gathered to hopefully get lucky with the blonde milf they had heard about but Master was done for the night. As she walked past cum drying on her face mouths gaped open in disbelief. She was a whore, His whore and she adored it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Slut Performs for Master

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds