Slut Wife - A Submissive Tale

My whole body flushed with genuine pleasure and desire. Jim unbuttoned his shirt and for the first time I saw his powerful chest with a light layer of hair and his firm abs. And when he pulled off his pants I saw equally powerful legs and buttocks and of course the large pulsing magnificent cock that I had seem for the first time earlier that evening.

"We will take our time and we will explore some new ground this evening. Do you trust me to lead you?"

"Yes sir I do."

Jim motioned me towards him. I stood and put my drink onto a side table. I came forward as if I was presenting myself to him and we moved into one another's arms almost becoming one. He kissed me passionately as his powerful hands gently trace up and down my back and across my firm ass. I could feel the goose bumps on my skin and could tell that he was pleased by the excitement he brought to my body. He pulled away just enough to trace across the front of my large firm breasts and find my already hard nipples. There was no rush, each of us enjoying every moment as if it was the best ever, Jim surveying his new possession and me revelling in being that possession. I was "his" in that moment more than I had ever been with any man including Carlos.

After a long while my body was tingling from head to toe and I could tell my pussy was wet and waiting for him. Jim turned me around and had me bend at the waist with my hands on the wall under the mirror. He got on his knees and slowly traced his hands up and down my thighs then slowly started kissing and licking my pussy and ass. When his tongue first made contact with my wet labia I threw my head back involuntarily, catching a glimpse of the look of pure ecstasy on my face in the mirror. There was an unfamiliar look of lust and surrender in my eyes that reflected my own innermost feelings back to me.

Then Jim had me turn and stand erect and pushed my back against the mirror. He bent down and hooked his large powerful arms behind my knees with his hands on my ass. He lifted me and as he did so my legs bent and his hands slid gently up my back so that I sat in a cradle with my legs spread for him and my full tits resting in front of his face. Jim took a moment to kiss my breasts gently and suckle on each of them before lowering me so that my tits pressed against the top of his chest and my face was close to his. It was at that moment that I felt his massive powerful cock nudge against my pussy lips.

I immediately imagined that enormous tool getting plowed into me and twitched just a bit. Jim smiled and said "Don't worry darling we will take it very slow. I will never hurt you."

"I know you won't master." I heard myself respond almost from outside of my body.

My body relaxed and we smiled at one another, gazing into each other eyes and gently kissing each other all over our faces. My fingers ran through his thick head of hair as a said "I have never felt anything like this before, this...this...I am fully yours."

"Thank you Stephanie. I know you are."

Jim's thick cock pressed against my swollen pussy as he lowered me onto it. I felt myself stretch as I yielded to his manhood. It was immediately unlike any man had ever felt before. The fullness of him caused my labia and clit to strain inwards as he pushed past them. As his cock head slipped past the entrance I felt my cunt close around the shaft of his cock. Each inch he put inside me was a new feeling as it seemed to widen the opening of my vagina as it went. I felt the pressure of him all around but most directly on the back wall of my pussy - he seemed to be touching my spine, g-spot and clit all at the same time. Electric pulses of pleasure from each of those spots seem to swirl around his cock then straight up through the centre of me as I started to tremble while he was still only a few inches inside of me. I involuntarily tossed my head back and let out a howl of pleasure as I felt my big tits bounce against his face. My eyes were barely open but I saw my master smile the knowing smile of a man who has brought countless women such pleasure. I thought the sensation could not be more intense when he started to stroke his manhood in and out of me. The sensation of his fat cock pulling back to spread my pussy lips before again easing into me and reigniting that flame of pleasure all around his cock proved me wrong. Soon I was bucking and moaning with each stroke.

Jim slowly worked my over at that depth until my pussy juices flowed and leaked around his magnificent tool. Then he inched a little bit deeper and the cycle started all over again. I lost track of time and space and all modesty as I screamed in pleasure while Jim watched me with what appeared to be benevolent satisfaction. It seemed as though I slipped into an almost semi-conscious state as I felt the inside of my vagina slowly expand and extend to accommodate my lovers massive cock. He reached deep into me where no man had ever been. It felt as though he filled me all the way up to my heaving tits and that was at least partially true. Eventually I was fully open and could accommodate all of my master.

Orgasms flowed over me one after another until finally my body gave its final release and I gushed what seemed like a fountain of liquid from my stretched pussy as Jim lifted me off of his dick long enough to let it flow. I hovered there in his arms, open and spread and squirting for the first time in my life fully exposed with nothing more to release. Then he lowered me back onto him but this time his pleasure became more apparent. He had taken what seemed like forever to prepare me and now I was his to use. Jim eased himself into me unto I took him all, then he started stroking harder and faster the way I am used to it being when a man wants to fill me with his semen. I tried hard to stay with him but I soon lost myself to become a trembling bundle of leaking orgasmic pleasure. This happened over and over again with Jim smiling back at me until I became like a rag doll with my master pounding his manhood into me.

Again I felt as though I was outside of myself looking back down at us melded together. It was with great pleasure and satisfaction that I started to see the orgasmic pleasure on his face as he quickened his pace. Again I watched as my body trembled and his stiffened. I felt a powerful jet of cum from his beautiful cock, then another and another and what seemed like countless more before I finally saw my man sated. How could he be so strong while I was certain that my legs would fail me if I tried to stand and my face was so numb from orgasmic pleasure that my lips trembled and I could not form words? I showered his face with awkward kisses trying to regain some feeling as I murmured "thank you" over and over again.

After a long time Jim gently laid me down on the couch and sat next to me with my feet on his lap. I was gasping for air and hovering in bliss. I would never be the same again. I would do anything my master asked of me. I had found the place I had sought for so long.

When we finally stood up Jim gave me a long deep kiss then led me from the room. I was among the rest of the people at the party before I realized that I was naked. I didn't bother to turn back to retrieve my dress. If my master had wanted me to wear it he would have told me so. I felt almost in a trance as we walked among the people. Most smiled a knowing smile at me and made no attempt to break that trance.

Eventually we found ourselves in another room been greeted by Debra who took my hand and led me away from Jim. I followed - again if it wasn't what Jim wanted he would have stopped us. That seemed to break the spell and I focussed on her back as she led me towards a wall. There she gently turned my back to the wall then fastened my wrists into restraints with my arms about a foot out to the sides. I did not resist but I suddenly jerked back to reality as she fastened the second wrist.

Debra gave me another knowing smile then kissed me full on the lips. This was so comforting that I opened my mouth craving her comfort and her tongue swirled around mine as she gave it. "Don't worry Stephanie everything is just fine. No harm will come to you. We are just going to have a fun little ceremony as we welcome you to our group. Carlos is fine too. Don't be alarmed but we watched you through the two-way mirror in that room where Jim claimed your sex. I am sorry for that little deceit but your first time needed to be uninhibited by the knowledge that you were being observed and Carlos needed to see it so that he understood your most intense desires. I sat with him the whole time and he did just fine. Are you ok with this Stephanie?"

I nodded and mumbled a "yes."

"Good." Debra then turned and motioned for Carlos to come towards us as I noticed his presence for the first time since before Jim had claimed my sex. He was naked but for a large steel ring around his cock and balls. Carlos had a smile on his face as he approached.

"Carlos get on your knees and taste the seed of your master from your wife's swollen pussy." He obliged enthusiastically. Debra stepped from in front of me and I saw that at least a dozen people were watching. She grabbed a body chain and put it over my head then clicked closed the collar - it was a delicate chain that formed a collar and two drooping arcs in front and back with a rib down the middle with one arc above my breasts and one below. She then brought a single chain that had two things that looked like pasties. They were in fact frozen and each one fit over one of my nipples with the chain clasped behind me.

"We are going pierce your nipples Stephanie." I short bolt of excitement shot through my body. Debra smiled back at me again. "Yes that was my reaction when mine were done as well." As we both looked down at her pierced nipples. Then I simply nodded.

It seemed like an eternity that Debra and the crowd peacefully watched Carlos on his knees licking me swollen pussy as my nipples became numb. Eventually she told him to stand off to the side while she removed the ice pasties and retrieved a thick needle from a pool of alcohol. Debra looked me in the eye then held my left tit firmly in her hand while she pierced the nipple with the needle. She dipped it in the alcohol then did the same with my right tit. A few seconds later she put a gold barbell piece of jewelry in each nipple and it was all over. She kissed me again as she undid my restraints.

From the side Jim stepped forward with a long delicate chain and clipped one end to my collar. He led me - leashed - away from the wall and into my new life. People smiled at me and offered quiet congratulations. Jim led me from the room and everyone seemed to know to give us some time and space. There was all manner of kinks and fetishes being practiced throughout the party. But as I became more aware of my surroundings I was struck by how everyone was friendly and accepting. Jim explained how "anything goes except negativity or judgment." Somehow I was completely comfortable being led around on a leash fully naked with tiny droplets of blood on my newly pierced nipples.

Once I settled in Jim started to introduce me around. It was a steady stream of welcome comments and compliments to us both. I especially liked it when people said positive things about me to Jim. They knew I was revelling in being his prized possession and knew exactly how to indulge me. At various points he tested my obedience by having me display myself for them. It was really now test as I enjoyed doing it. Never would I have thought I could gain so much pleasure from crawling up onto a table and putting my ass in the air, legs spread, head down and back arched for the inspection of other dominant males. But I did enjoy it and all the more so when they complimented my body and grooming and obedience.

I caught a few glimpses of Carlos being led around by a leash around his cock and balls by Debra. The women were fawning over him and he was enjoying himself as much as I.

When we left the party Jim led me outside without my dress. I stood naked while the valet retrieved his car and when we got home around 2:30 a.m. he led me naked into my house. It is doubtful that anyone was awake to see but if they had been I was on full display. Jim fucked me on my marital bed that night and again the next morning. Then around 10:00 a.m. Debra dropped off Carlos. I spent the remainder of the weekend in the presence of both men which is a whole other story.

Ever since then we see Jim about three or four days a month. We have all scaled new heights of dominance and obedience. The rest of the time Carlos and I are a content couple and he has taken on a more authoritative role than was previously the case, to my great pleasure. I still take lovers but now I am surprisingly comfortable ruling those relationships. I am not dominant by any means but I can now accept and enjoy their desire to please me and relish my role.

I have also become good friends with Debra. What she told Carlos was quite right in my view. Jim is a unique experience that we don't want all the time. We both enjoy a man like Carlos more frequently. He and Debra have become regular lovers and her husband has entered the scene in his own way as well.

I don't know if I fully comprehend what is in this relationship for Jim. Yes he likes to fuck me but he could have taken my sex and that of so many other women much earlier and easier if he wanted. I think he enjoys providing care and attention. Jim is my puppet master, my director. To an outsider it may appear as though he simply enjoys taking what he desires from me, but they don't see the thought and planning he puts into teasing out my submission and obedience. He says that he sees my actions and responses as something he has created. I am just glad that he enjoys it.

Ironically (or maybe not) the experience of full submission has made me more confident and in control of the rest of my life. I am a very happy slut.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 337 milliseconds