Slut Wife - Peter Has His Day

By the time Peter was done fucking his pretty wife she had cum two more times. Roxy had lost all feeling in her legs so he had to hold her hips like a rag doll as he pumped another load of cum deep into her drenched slutty pussy. When he was done with her he pulled his cock out of her and lowered her back onto the table. Roxy lay there, a quivering mass of orgasm with Peter's first load of cum still dripping of of her tits and his second leaking out of her full pussy. He walked around and let his spent cock hang in front of her face. Roxy instinctively reached out with a shaky hand and guided his hard cock to her mouth. Then she cleaned and suckled him just like a good slut wife.

It was a long time before Roxy regained her composure. When she did she thanked him over and over again. Then in a moment of tenderness and relaxation Peter just had to ask.

"Roxy, I have watched you have orgasms with other men that you never had with me. Only now have I seen such an orgasm in our sex. What have those men changed in you."

"Oh Peter, they haven't changed anything in me. It was you Peter. You were the one who let me be free to explore my sexuality. You were the one who stood by me and gave me support. Without you I would not be a beautiful slut I would be a desperate skank. I am so sorry that they were the first ones to draw out my orgasms but it is all because of you. What you just did for me was the best fuck I have ever had."

"Peter while we are on the subject of other men, I owe you an apology. When I told you that story about Tina and I and being felt up in that bar I never should have claimed that it wasn't cheating just because nobody's dick was inside me. I was behaving like a tramp and I betrayed you. And when I told you the story I manipulated the perspective because I couldn't face the fact that I had cheated on you. I am sorry Peter. Thank you for staying with me."

"I accept your apology darling. It is better now. I know you are a slut and we don't need to have any further secrets. I learn more about you each day and something tells me we haven't found the depths of your depravity yet have we?"

"I don't know Peter but I think you are right. That night in the bar is what woke me up. There was nothing special about those men. It was just that I was in control once I crossed into the territory where I accepted being a slut. After that I couldn't get enough. I love the smell of men. I like it when they grope my body with raging desire. I like it when I see them look at my ass wiggle or my tits bounce. I like the taste of cock. And I like the feeling of a cock inside me. Part of it is my own personal physical pleasure. Part of it is pleasuring those men and knowing how much they crave me. And a man that likes sluts, a man like you, turns me on more than anything because I feel like I am being appreciated fully without regard to societal expectations. Your willingness to let me explore my inner (and outer) slut is the greatest gift you have ever given me."

Peter kissed Roxy's cum tasting mouth with a deep gentle kiss.

"Now go clean yourself up and put on that dress Roxy. We will talk about this some more over a late dinner and drinks, while I show off my hot slut to the world. There are a few changes I would like to talk about."

While Roxanne was showering her mind raced. Having acknowledged her betrayal, she started to think more deeply about the events of the recent past. After she had cheated on Peter all of her focus had been on the fact that she could no longer be monogamous - she had to make a change or it was just a matter of time before she betrayed Peter again. She convinced herself that telling him was the only fair thing to do and that would erase all her transgressions.

However, this perception of being "honest" allowed her to gloss over her own appalling behaviour. Cheating was a bitchy thing to do and she had only just now apologized. Minimizing her transgression when she told him about it was unfair and denied him the right to express his own feelings. She had been manipulative and took his support for granted when she told him she would be taking lovers. And since she had started on this new life she had been consumed by her own needs, satisfying him only in so far as it was a by-product of her selfishness. Peter did not seem unsatisfied, but she had rarely considered his happiness since that night in the bar. Even a man as confident and selfless as Peter would surely only endure her behaviour for so long.

His last words about making some changes started to worry her. He had expressed his love and devotion to her, but what if he wanted to see other women. She would be a complete hypocrite to deny him, but the possibility made her heart sink. Maybe she could see him having sex with another woman, but most women would try to get their claws into him. They wouldn't just want sex, they would want his heart.

She had known this was a possibility when she set out on her hot wife adventure, but she hadn't considered it since then. The thought of losing Peter to another woman now frightened her.

Then it occurred to her that her thoughts were still being driven by selfishness. If he had not just rocked her world would she be pining for Peter so much? Why was it necessary for her to contemplate the thought of losing him before thinking of his needs?

As Roxy stepped out of the shower she tried to calm herself. Peter had accepted her apology - but she now believed she had not done nearly enough to make up for her behaviour. She was resolved to better understand Peter's needs so she would keep her man.

Anxious for their date, Roxy quickly put on the outfit Peter had picked for her. As she wiggled into her skimpy dress she noticed that it had a slit on either side almost up to her waist - she had forgotten about that detail. It would be obvious to anybody who saw her that she no panties on, but the separation between front and back would make it easier for her to sit without giving everyone a pussy flash.

The whole look made Roxanne smile. It was unabashedly slutty but Peter had made choices that looked less cheap and trashy than many of the things she usually wore. In fact, she looked positively elegant. Roxanne enjoyed the fact that her husband had picked this outfit for her.

When Roxanne met Peter in the front hall she could see his pants visibly bulge at the site of her and it gave her a flush of satisfaction to please her man.

Peter took Roxanne to a piano bar in one of the 5 star hotels downtown. It was an active place, but more refined than many of the places Roxy went. The place wasn't packed and the patrons tended to be gathered around their own tables, so everyone in the place had a full view of Roxanne and Peter as they entered. The music was tasteful and subtle - not thumping in their ears so loud that they couldn't talk. And while the room was not bright it was reasonably well lit.

Usually all eyes were on Roxanne when she entered a room like this and this time was no different. However, she was aware for the first time in a long time of the number of women looking at Peter. Were they looking at her handsome husband with desire for him? wondering what he was doing with a slut like her? wanting him to dress them like he had dressed her?

Peter directed her to a high table with bar stools in a visible location. He sat down and got the waiters attention to take their order. He took great pleasure in watching Roxy wiggle her beautiful ass up onto the tall chair without flashing her pussy.

She managed just fine. However, Roxanne had never felt so exposed. She was flashing skin from the tip of her well manicured toes, up her firm calves and curvy thighs all the way to just below her waist where the slits in her dress ended. When she sat and crossed her legs the slits in her dress splayed open such that she basically had two separate pieces of material in front and back. The piece in front was barely enough to cover the top of her lap and left her thighs fully expose. Everyone could see that she was not wearing any panties. They could also see that the material covering her ass was barely large enough to keep her pussy from being in direct contact with the stool.

Roxanne's pussy was engorged and throbbing. As she settled herself onto the stool she realized it was wood. Happily her wet pussy would not leave a stain on the stool and she did not want one on her dress. She wiggled her ass just a bit so that she could push the bottom of her dress out of the way. Her tits swayed as she did this and when she felt her pussy lips splayed apart by the smooth wood of the stool her nipples got visibly harder.

Peter knew Roxanne liked to show herself off, but this was different thought Roxy. He must have thought this through. She was more aroused and excited than she had ever been in public. She was fixed in place like a slut wife trophy. If she moved she risked spilling out of her dress and creating an embarrassing scene. If she didn't move she was putting herself on display, feeling virtually naked in a room full of sophisticated men and women. Roxanne felt very dirty and she loved it. It was all she could do not to touch herself or squirm her throbbing pussy into that bar stool.

By the time Roxy got herself settled in the waiter was at their table asking if they would like a drink. He visibly struggled to keep his eyes looking above Roxy's neck as he took their order. Martini's and enough appetizers for a light late dinner.

While they waited for the drinks Peter told her how ravishing she looked and she confessed to being a bit uncomfortable being on such display. Peter just smiled at her and told her he was certain that the people staring at her were looking with admiration. She smiled back, knowing he was full of shit but loving every minute of it.

When their drinks arrived, Roxanne steeled herself and asked if Peter wanted to tell her more about the changes he wanted in their lives - sincerely not knowing what to expect but still fearing the worst.

"Well Roxanne it is fairly simple. We have been having a lot of fun this last while. And much of this new lifestyle is to my liking. However, the bottom line is that I need more action."

"Do.......uh um." She tried to clear the emotional lump from her throat. "Do you mean you want to see other women?" she asked, fearing the answer.

Peter smiled and put his hand on hers.

"No darling, that is not what I mean. How could I ever find another woman like you Roxanne?"

"You are a very handsome man Peter, you would have no problem finding a woman."

"Perhaps you are right Roxanne, but that is not what I want. I am addicted to that slutty pussy and I don't think I would ever find that anywhere else. It is just that, I feel like since you became a slut my needs have been ignored. You said that I would have full pussy privileges, but that has been quite rare."

Roxy's heart leaped for joy.

"You are right Peter. I have been selfish and caught up in my own pleasure. I am sorry. I promise I will do better. Please tell me what you need darling."

"Well it is really two things Roxanne. Firstly, I want to fuck you more often. I have come to accept your sex with other men. In fact it is a burden lifted to not feel obliged to provide all your needs or worry about you hiding an extramarital affair. And frankly there is a dirty pervert in me that likes watching you spread your legs for other men. However, I want more pussy."

A man and woman at a nearby table turned to look at them. Peter carried on without acknowledging their eavesdropping.

"Secondly that same pervert, has been enjoying some of our other adventures, but I just want them more oriented to what I like."

"What do you mean Peter?"

"Well I do like the cock and ball torture and the way you tease and deny me. However I don't want endless denial of my needs. By all means tease it out and make me watch other men fuck you over and over before I get any. Just don't make me wait so long. It shouldn't be better to be your lover than your husband."

"You got it darling. From now on I will fuck you as much as you like."

"Relax Roxy. I know it can't be all the time. I don't expect you to interrupt a date to take my cock. I just want you to think about pleasing me half as much as I do about pleasing you. I like it when you are in charge most of the time."

"OK Peter." Roxy was feeling more confident now. She wasn't going to lose him. And he wanted her to maintain the dominant role. He had forgiven her bad behaviour and enjoyed the things she did for him.

"And what perverted things do you like Peter." asked Roxanne. She was back to being excited and engaged. And she was no longer aware of the people watching her - only her cuckold husband.

"Well, like I said I like the cock and ball torture. Light pain and ejaculation denial is very exciting. It would be nice if you maintained focus on bringing me to a level of enjoyment.....rather than just binding my cock between dates. Sometimes you do things that really get me going then leave me hanging. The humiliation and indifference wears thin quickly Roxanne."

"And...well....as long as we are being open...."

"Yes my pet?" said Roxy as she now took Peter's hand.

"I have some bi-sexual tendencies. I don't really understand them because I am not fundamentally attracted to men. However, I really enjoyed the cream pie you fed me this morning. And...well....I am very curious about sucking cock. I would like to fluff another man's cock before he fucks you. And I would like to know what it is like to suck a cock completely until it shoots a load of cum."

Roxy smiled at her beautiful husband as she sipped her martini.

"Thank you so much for opening up to me Peter. I accept everything you have said and will do much better to take care of your needs."

"Peter I also have another idea. The past few hours with you have been the most sexually stimulating time I have ever experienced. You have made me feel sexier and dirtier than I can ever remember. How would you like it if I allocated one more day a week to you? Not like right now when I save my sex for only you. I mean a day where you are in charge and I am your slut. A day where you make the calls and I obey your orders."

Roxy and Peter both paused to consider that possibility. She squirmed in anticipation, hoping he liked the idea and he felt his cock get hard again.

"You mean I would have total discretion? You would be my slut and do anything I want?"

"That is correct - total obedience."

"There are a lot of dirty things I would do to you Roxanne."

That excited Roxanne. "I trust you Peter."

"Well then, yes let's do that."

"What kind of dirty things Peter."

"Oh you will see my darling."

Then Peter excused himself to go to the bathroom. He was very curious to see if the men in an establishment like this would hit on her while he was gone. When he returned he entered the room anxious to see if she would be sitting alone. She wasn't, but to his surprise she was talking to a very attractive lady.

A few minutes before a 30 something couple had been sitting at a booth on the other side of the room. The man had received a business text and excused himself from the club. His long suffering and annoyed wife told him she was going to stay and finish her drink and she would come up to their room in a half hour or so. Since the moment her husband had exited this lady had been eyeing Roxanne trying to figure out how to talk to her. When Peter went to the bathroom she immediately crossed the floor to go see Roxy - before any man could muster the courage to approach Roxy and ruin the lady's chances.

Roxanne did not see Heather until she was almost at her table. Heather had come into town with her husband who was there on business. She had accompanied her husband to a very boring cocktail party after which they went to the piano bar for a drink.

Heather was an attractive brunette, a bit and thinner than Roxanne but still very shapely. She wore a sequin cocktail dress with shoulder straps and a hem line just above her knees. She had on pretty high heels much like Roxanne's. Her look was pretty, even sexy, but nothing like Roxanne.

"Hello, my name is Heather. I....um....couldn't help but notice you from across the room. I really like your outfit."

At first Roxanne thought she was another judgmental bitch who was going to say nasty things about her. When she looked at Heather she could see it was not the case.

"Thank you, my name is Roxanne."

The two ladies shook hands.

"Is that your husband I saw here a few moments ago."

"Yes he just went to the bathroom."

"Oh I see. Um Roxanne, did you pick out that beautiful outfit."

"No my husband did."

"You are a lucky woman. I don't think I would ever have the courage to wear something so revealing but I think you look absolutely ravishing. I would do it if my husband asked me to though. Too bad he is more interested in his smart phone."

"Peter is very good to me. I must admit he has had me on the edge of titillation for a few hours now. I am sure that half of the people in this room think I am a slut. Frankly I am too self conscious to move, so here I sit like a statue, ha ha."

"I don't know Roxanne. I have been sitting over there practically oozing jealousy. My man is nowhere to be found and your husband is here doting on you. And based upon the way you are both acting I am guessing that sex is a certainty."

"It most certainly is Heather."

"Then who cares if they think you are slutty?"

"Can I tell you a secret Heather?" said Roxanne with a smile.

"I am a slut."

"Oh don't be so hard on yourself Roxanne. I think you are a beautiful goddess."

"I am not being hard on myself Heather. I am a slut. That is my secret. I have sex with men other than my husband. He knows about it and actively supports me."

Heather's face instantly flushed with a look between embarrassment and desire. She was speechless.

"I am sorry Heather I didn't mean to shock you."

Peter had slowed his return to the table as he watched Roxy talking to another pretty lady. However, having fetched two more drinks from the bar he had run out of reasons to stall.

"Here you go darling."

"Thank you Peter. Let me introduce you to Heather."

"Hello Heather."

Heather shook his hand tentatively barely able to hide her raging desire for both Roxy and Peter.

Peter could see that Roxy was enjoying her conversation with Heather and invited her to stay. "Do you like vodka martinis Heather."

"Yes, yes I do Peter."

"Well please take this one, I will go get another." Peter could tell he had interrupted their conversation and was keen to find an opportunity to give them a few more minutes alone.

"Roxanne are you telling me the truth?"

"Yes I am Heather. Feel free to ask Peter if you like."

As Peter pretended to be busy at the bar he watched the two ladies. Soon a variety of men were hitting on them, but the ladies shut them all down.

"That is ok Roxanne. I don't want to embarrass him."

"You won't embarrass him, trust me. We aren't a cliche Heather. Peter is a very good lover, my best in fact. It is just that he also allows me to be with other men."

"And does Peter date other women?"

"No he doesn't. Although if I was with another woman I might let him participate."

"So he is your cuckold then?"

"Yes he is Heather, but like I said we aren't a cliche. We aren't into humiliation, dominance or abuse. Very few men are man enough to share me the way Peter does."

"He is quite a man Roxy. With each passing moment I am more and more jealous of you."

Roxy realized that Heather was hot for Peter, just as he returned to the table.

"You two ladies have the whole bar in a tizzy. Every guy in here is preparing his best pick-up lines."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds