• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Smolder

Smolder

12

I am not a writer per se, I am reader, and I generally prefer character driven lengthy stories on Literotica. That said, sometimes a story get in your head and you need to figure out a way to express it.

This was one of those stories and its dedicated to all of you who came into your kink later on in life, and who pursue it indirectly rather than hurt the folks who depend on you.

This is my first story for Lit, and that means I owe a great deal to my editor SexyGeek. Any success it enjoys will be in no small part from her efforts.

This story contains anal and pain play. You have been warned.

*

Smolder. That was the word to describe our original relationship. We were kids and our feelings had smoldered on, happily ignorant of the positions we were at in life. Regardless, when those carefully banked embers gave way to true flame, the heat it gave off took my breath away and the resulting burn changed both our lives forever.

That had been some thirty odd years ago and when you walked back into my life...as we forgave and caught up on all the between-time...we found ourselves in the same situation. Smolder.

We spoke for hours on the phone and discussed where our lives had taken us. As we found that we were much the same in a lot of ways, the initial trust we had for each other returned and we began to share more and more. We learned that we both shared a similar kink and - surprise! - that kink followed the same vein in our characters that had brought us together all those years ago. Once again we both had lives that could not sustain that heat. This time, if we let it get away from us, others would be hurt.

These were my thoughts as my plane touched down at O'Hare. A short business trip and a quick visit with my oldest friend was all I had planned for. We had made plans to get together for dinner after I had finished up at our Chicago branch. I hurried back to the hotel and had a quick shower and then glanced at the clock, still about an hour before we were to meet in the hotel restaurant. Time for a quick nap to stave off the jet lag I was feeling.

I showered quickly and toweled off before sliding into bed. As I thought about seeing you again, a slight grin drifted across my face, before I fell into a deep sleep.

A sense of confusion greets me upon waking. As my surroundings clarify the knock that had originally awakened me hit again, soft and almost secretive. I glance at my phone and realize I had over-slept and that it was probably you at the door. Grabbing a robe, I have the first view of you in years through the peephole. The lens shows your face, framed in your blonde hair. Those huge eyes that could look up with such adoration it could make the mildest man want to possess you. Your full lips are quirked as you chew on a corner in indecision. I crack the door and glance around its edge to let you know I'm not ready and that I'll be down in a few minutes. The words stick in my throat as our eyes meet and our connection snaps back into place. From deep inside my head, an animalistic voice growls.

"Mine. Want"

Your eyes meet mine and I see the same internal awakening and yet an awareness that there was too much at stake. That look dissolves into your patented "Fuck it all" look that I have always loved. You push your way into the room throwing your body against mine. The door swings shut as your body melts against mine. You kiss me hard. The challenge obvious in your insistence. I'm not certain I am ready for this. I am certain it will end up badly.

"Hello?" I turn the greeting it into a question and ask it a bit breathlessly.

"Howdy." You look up at me with needy, feverish eyes.

The spell eases up a bit and is replaced by a growing frustration. "You know, we did agree that we would keep this light and friendly. 'Nice and safe,' I believe our last words had been. You do recall?" I stare down at you trying to look as serious as possible.

You nod, remaining quieter than I can ever remember you being. Waiting for me, just as you always have.

The door drifts shut and as the tension grows, my mind grinds away at my options and I growl, "Then why are you in my room and why are you close enough for me to feel your body heat?"

To say that you shrug would not do your gesture justice. That shrug starts from your hips and climbs up through your belly and slowly drags your nipples across my chest in a feat of feigned innocence that leaves me breathless. I feel my need convert to challenge and maybe a little frustration. You feel it too, it's intensity scares you a bit. You begin to think that maybe you have gotten in over your head again and you start to take a step back. My hands come up and roughly grab your shoulders preventing any distance.

"Are you sure you want this?" I look down at you with all the intensity I can muster, my face hard and cold, but my eyes silently begging you to walk away now before it's too late.

"I'm going to hurt you...and love you...and in the end I'm going to own you. There will no going back." Your eyes grow smoky and a little bigger after each statement. You slowly nod.

*Smack* Your eyes sharpen, as my slap across your cheek catches you by surprise. "Say it," I command as I take a step back.

A look of fear changes to resolve and then into desire. "I want this." you say in a clear if quiet voice.

*Smack* Harder this time. Your eyes look at me questioningly. Your eyes drift closed a bit in concentration and then the edges of your lips tilt up in the ghost of a smile.

"I want you to hurt me. I want you to love me. I want you to own me," you smile that "fuck-it-all" smile again and add "... Master."

I blink slowly realizing that the old adage about being careful what you wished for might apply, and that my next words would permanently change my life forever. A calm falls over me as things seem to snap into place for the first time in many years. My expression slightly mirroring yours,

"I will so own the fuck out of you, little one."

My right hand shoots out and grabs the root of your hair, roughly pulling your head back. Your body follows and a few faltering steps later, my body crushes yours against the wall. My lips meet yours again in a demanding kiss, my tongue pushing its way past your lips and exploring your mouth. I languidly tease your tongue with mine, in a preview of things to come. As I pull back, we are both a bit breathless, but my grip is still firm in your hair forcing you to look up at me.

"Stay" I command, as my other hand roams across your body, grabbing bits of flesh through your clothes, flicking and pinching your nipples as they strained through your blouse. A slight "ungh" is all I hear from you as I roughly use my hand to become reacquainted with your body.

I release your hair and grab your throat, my knee sliding between your legs. I apply pressure and lift you and inch or so up the wall with the combination of my knee and hand. Your eyes drift shut as your breathing is forced to slow. Your hips move as your body involuntarily tries to get some friction from my knee. I let you make small undulations along my knee while I slide my other hand up your back and release your bra.

Abruptly I let go you and let you drop the inch or so back to the floor. As I stand back you knees go watery and you slide down the wall to the floor. I wait a moment for you to get a breath and then grab your hair once again and force you to crawl to the foot of the bed before releasing you.

"Strip" I say firmly. Your eyes blink with just a moment's hesitation before you stand, back toward the bed. Blouse and bra fly into a pile in the corner. Next your fingers fly across your jeans; unbuttoning, unzipping tugging frantically to obey. You stand, a bit breathlessly, in front of me. Your glorious breasts and tight crinkly nipples point at me.

"Arms behind your head. Legs shoulder width apart. Stand up straight and let me see what I will be owning." I speak calmly and in a low voice. Being familiar with the inspection pose you comply quickly, as I slowly circle you. I focus on every detail of your exposed skin as my fingers trace across your freckled chest.

Goosebumps form on your arms as your eyes try to follow me until I calmly say, "eyes front". They snap forward picking a spot on the wall to focus on.

After completing my circuit, I stand in front of you watching your face as my hands inspect your tits. I heft each one feeling its weight and firmness. Then both hands begin to squeeze harder and harder watching your face for the pain I know you want. When the skin around your eyes begins to tighten and your nostrils flare a bit, I release them and grab both of your nipples firmly and twist roughly as I pull up again. The weight of each of your large breasts hangs by the twisted nipple and your eyes get smokier still.

I release them and watch your face as the blood rushes back to your slightly tortured nipples. "More of that later..."

I walk across the room and grab my pack. You know from our discussions that I have a wide array of items in there, ranging from travel and survival gear, to office supplies. You watch as I begin to pull item after item out of my bag and lay them on the dresser within easy reach. A small roll of duct tape, 20 ft of para-cord, my Leatherman, a few safety candles, and a small tangle of cords from all my devices. Another pocket is opened and a small bag of office supplies is set next to the previous items. A final pocket reveals my bathroom kit. I line everything up on the dresser, before selecting my Leatherman multi-tool. The harsh rip of Velcro breaks the stillness as I crack open the Leathermans sheath and unfold and lock the blade where you can see. I watch your eyes as I slide the point between your breasts and across your belly. Your muscles twitch a little at the feel of cold steel and the light scratch. I lean forward to speak into your ear as the blade continues to your side.

"When I say 'strip' I mean everything. I want to see all of you. This time it will only costs you a pair of panties." The completion of my sentence is timed to the soft "snikt" of my blade through the left hip of your lace underwear.

"Don't move." I walk behind you and trace the tip of my blade over your back, slowly dragging it up and across your shoulder blades and back down your side, scratching but not drawing blood. As I cut through the rest of the fabric, my left hand snakes around to hold your panties against the heat of your mound. I gently rub and feel your moisture soak through the thin fabric, before pulling tugging them roughly out from between your legs. I briefly replace my hand as I slide a finger into the heat between your legs.

"My god, you're wet! How long have you been like this?" Your face turns bright red and I can feel the heat coming off the back of your neck, as I explore your dripping sex.

When I get no answer my fingers slide through your sheath and clamp down on your clitoris. Hard. " I asked you a question."

"All day," you manage to squeak out through tightened lips, and then feeling me tense you add "...Master." I relax my grip on your stiffened nub and I rub it for a moment, feeling your breath come in tiny gasps. I release you and walk around in front of you offering my slick finger to your lips. "Clean your mess."

Your lips plunge down over my fingers cleaning your sweet juices off of them and then continue to suck on them, eyes looking up at mine as a promise of things to come. I pull them free from the suction of your lips and you pop your cheeks, grinning proudly up at me.

"God, I love that grin," I think.

I turn around to the items on the table and open a bag of office supplies. You watch closely as I hold two pencils together, and then use a rubber band to secure them to each other at one end. I repeat that for the other end.

Pulling the pencils apart and allowing the rubber band to snap them together creates a loud "SNAP". I smile a bit cruelly as I bend down and take your left nipple into my lips. I suck long and hard working it to a tight little point, before releasing it to spring back. Next the pencils get pulled apart and your eyes go wide a second before I snap them together just behind your hard little nub.

Your breath comes fast and hard and you work to convert the pain. "Breath, little one," I say as I idly flick the pencil causing it to wobble back and forth sending little shocks through your breast that radiate directly into your clit. "Ready for the next?" You take a deep breath and nod once. I quickly assemble another makeshift clamp and apply it to your second nipple.

I step back a bit and watch the color creeping into your face and across your chest. "Mmmm, now we have you cooking, don't we?"

You nod slowly, eyes beginning to dilate. "Yes, Master".

"Up on the bed, little one. Get on your knees, face against the bed spread, hands grabbing the inside of your ankles." You rush to obey, wincing as your clamped nipples drag across the floral print. Your tight rosebud and glistening sex greets me as you slide your arms between your legs back to your ankles. You can feel my eyes watching you pose and open for me.

I collect three of the smaller gauge electronics cords known as cat-5 cables and make them into a loop, then stretch the loop out in a long oblong. The connectors rest in my hand as I take a few practice swings. "Swoosh". My cat-5 flogger strikes lightly across the backs of your thighs as I test its weight.

"For tonight, you will only come when I allow it." I swing the flail harder this time and across your right butt cheek.

It's not clear if it's my statement or the flogger that causes you to lose your grip as your hands slide along your ankles up to your calves.

"Oh dear," I tease. "It looks like you're going to need a hand keeping position so that I can punish your sweet ass for not answering me, doesn't it?"

"Yes Master. I'm sorry Master," is your reply.

"I know you are little one, but not as sorry as you will be..."

Your hands snap back to where they should be, as I reach for the duct tape. I make sure the inside of your wrists are facing your ankles to avoid any circulation problems and then tape your wrists to your ankles, wrapping them together several times. By the time I finish, the cord marks from the flogger are starting to disappear from your skin. I cup your mound in my hand and rub hard. Once, twice, and the third time I give it a sharp slap and then slide two fingers between your folds to feel your heat and slickness. I carefully avoid your clit as I explore and rub you for a few moments. When I pull my hand back it is once again covered in your juices.

You hear me step into the bathroom for a moment and when I come back I wipe my hands with a towel and place it across the bed between your legs. "We can't have your needy cunt ruining the bed spread, now can we little one?"

Your face burns a bit with humiliation which quickly converts to need "No Master."

I pick up my makeshift flail again and slide the cords across your skin, letting them slap a bit across your ass and thighs. Then I begin with very light swings, finding a good rhythm... backhand ...forehand...back hand...fore hand. The rhythm is easy to find and your body slides into it, accepting the light hits. As I bring the blood to your skin and turn it a light pink, you begin making little grunts and squeals into the bed spread.

Once I have the right shade of pink, I increase the speed of my swing and let the ends curl just a bit around your curves. I'm enjoying how quickly your body adapts and responds to me, as your juices start to slick down your thighs and little moans escape your lips. I work the swings up and down your thighs and ass, keeping the steady swing and only slowly increasing the power behind each.

My breath is a bit louder from the exertion, but so is yours as I pull a bottle of water from the bucket of ice it was cooling in. I idly trace the marks on your skin with an ice chip, as I sip from the bottle. You jump a bit and then moan as I play the quickly melting ice over the thin red marks tattooed so prettily across your thighs.

I slide my hand down your back wiping the light sheen of sweat away and then brush the hair back from your forehead and look into your eyes.

"Still with me, little one?"

"Yes sir," You smile proudly through the tears I just dragged out of you.

I reach beneath you and wiggle my pencil clamps, one at a time, making you wince as I ensure that there are no circulation problems.

"Stay there. I'm not through hurting you." I chuckle at the line from your profile.

You hear me walking across the room as I drag a chair over to the window. "Now let's see... what other sorts of things can we do to you in a hotel room?" Fear and worry race across your face for a moment, as I position the chair directly in front of the window and smile at you. I allow you to think about what I might have in mind for just a moment, before I stand on the chair and disconnect one of the acrylic rods used to pull the curtains closed. I take a couple practice swings so you can hear the whistle, as the rod cuts through the air. "This ought to do the trick".

I disconnect a second rod as I return to the bed. "Stick out your tongue."

You comply, although your neck is at a difficult angle to do so. I set the end of a rod across your tongue so you can feel it's shape. It's not flat like some canes, or round like a regular rod, it's actually hexagonal with slight corners, and smooth with a rounded end. I give you time to understand that this is going to hurt; and maybe in ways you haven't felt before, while your tongue finishes its exploration.

I set one rod on the dresser behind me and slide the other across your back, over your ass and down your thighs, then in between your legs and back up, roughly bumping across your slightly swollen lips, before going back down the other side. I make a few light taps against the inside of your thighs...tap...tap...tap...thwap. You feel an odd mix of sting and thud as the rod strikes your thigh. You moan and twitch a bit as I continue to the other side. Tap...tap...tap......tap... Thwap! I'm not giving you anything predictable, just the tapping and occasional hits across the inside of your thighs.

Tap...tap... thwap. I love watching your muscles contract and tighten when you guess a blow is about to come and then let you relax just a bit before striking.

Tap...thwap...tap...thwap. Your breath is coming heavier now as you drift into sub space. Somewhere in the distance you feel your sphincter clenching and relaxing with each breath, while your juices drip down your leg onto the towel.

Once I have the pretty red stripes I want, I set my "cane" down and reach into my bathroom kit for my little tube of Vaseline. You wiggle a bit as you feel me liberally applying it to the tightness of your tiny puckered hole. I work a finger inside, up to the first knuckle. I slide it in and out, pulling and stretching just a bit until I can get a second finger inside you. My other hand rubs your sopping pussy, squeezing and spanking your mons, letting you feel the strength in my hands. After a moment, I'm able to add a third finger into your ass and stretch it even further making it burn just a bit, making make every little nerve ending tingle as I push in and out of your sensitive hole.

I shake myself out of the trance I am sliding into. "More of that later. On your back, my pretty little pain slut. I want to see your face for this next part."

You clumsily roll over, legs spread wide as your taped arms pull them into your chest.

Next comes one of the acrylic rods and more duct tape as I secure each end of the rod to a tape covered ankle, turning it into a mini-spreader bar.

You glance up at me as I work on your restraints, sounding a little frustrated about the lack of touch and lessening of your sub-space trip. "I know how to keep my legs spread...Master" Your voice borders on the edge of belligerent.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Smolder

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds