• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 17

SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 17

Practice makes perfect, you are feeling the benefit now…

This is a little different from my usual audio experiences. While there is some encouragement to relax into your sensuality, these are not full on Directed Erotic Visualisation© productions that take you to an HFO experience. You can try some of my DEV© experiences here on Literotica.

The #30DayOrgasmFun campaign was the inspiration to create these 'I'm there with you' style audios for women. Something to encourage, support and arouse a listener to have at least one orgasm a day and benefit from the positive effects of regular sex that are now well known.

I released these first elsewhere every day for a month, but now I am posting them here, mostly every day to give you a chance to join in the fun and frolics. (You get to have some days off to practice freestyle!) This doesn't mean you don't have a climax every day, oh no, you don't get away with that. I'm watching and I expect you to keep to the programme, at least one climax a day for 30 days… If you don't play your part I'll know and I will be very disappointed, you don't want to let me down now...do you? There will be 30 days for you to come.

In all the experiences I am there with you, watching you while you masturbate. Sometimes I get very close to you... Sometimes I touch you...

These audios are about sensual intimacy, erotic pleasure and affectionate companionship. But most of all they are about you having at least one orgasm a day.

Please leave comments and feedback, I really want to know if you are on this journey with me.

Essemoh Teepee

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 187 milliseconds