• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 20

SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 20

Practice makes perfect, you are feeling the benefit now…

Some of these prompts will be quite short, many will be more involved, if you are dropping into this series part way through, then you really should start at Day 1 and work your way through them in sequence. I will make it worth your while…

Here are some honest feedback responses from listeners you won’t find in the comments:

Day 6: ‘I was squirming the entire day when I saw the new upload. Punishing myself to wait and dear God it was worth it. [..as you continued], a second orgasm rolled through without me even doing anything. That was totally unexpected and I was whimpering and gasping as everything went black. No man ever made me as wet and cum as hard…’

Day 7: ‘Just finished Day 7, and I loved that little denial/tease you threw in when you said, "Should I count". As per command I did cum, VERY hard and multiple times I must add; toe curling, back arching, sheet grabbing orgasms.
I go crazy when you encourage, praise and command...all rational thought goes flying out the door.’

Day 10: ‘Do you know how hard it is to type while shaking in post orgasmic bliss while still feeling your internal muscles spasm and quiver.? …Do you know what it feels like to be soooo frustrated all day and when you get home you strip, already soaked with the idea of what's to come?
You made me squirt, only the second time in my life and ohhh god it feels amazing. God, I felt that audio was made just for me; the teasing, the praise and the counting had me nearly screaming at only 3 minutes in. Your voice is the only thing that seems to be able to control the wild desire inside me.’

These Daily Orgasm prompts do not suit everyone, but why not try for yourself…what do you have to lose?

These audio prompts a little different from my usual audio experiences. While there is some encouragement to relax into your sensuality, these are not full on Directed Erotic Visualisation© productions that take you to an HFO experience. You can try some of my DEV© experiences here on Literotica.

The #30DayOrgasmFun campaign was the inspiration to create these 'I'm there with you' style audios for women. Something to encourage, support and arouse a listener to have at least one orgasm a day and benefit from the positive effects of regular sex that are now well known.

I released these first elsewhere every day for a month, but now I am posting them here, mostly every day to give you a chance to join in the fun and frolics. (You get to have some days off to practice freestyle!) This doesn't mean you don't have a climax every day, oh no, you don't get away with that. I'm watching and I expect you to keep to the programme, at least one climax a day for 30 days… If you don't play your part I'll know and I will be very disappointed, you don't want to let me down now...do you? There will be 30 days for you to come.

In all the experiences I am there with you, watching you while you masturbate. Sometimes I get very close to you... Sometimes I touch you...

These audios are about sensual intimacy, erotic pleasure and affectionate companionship. But most of all they are about you having at least one orgasm a day.

Please leave comments and feedback, I really want to know if you are on this journey with me.

Essemoh Teepee

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Audio
  • /
  • SMOTP: Daily Orgasm, Day 20

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds