• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Snaring A Spy
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Snaring A Spy

"As a matter of fact, yes. Your help is the only thing I need." Still grim looking she gestured towards the chain, lying in a corner of the tent. "You are free to go as you please. I will not chain you again. In fact I couldn't. Not by myself, as you know as well as I."

It took Wulf a few moments before he got on. "By yourself? Are you saying the others left?" He felt bewildered. She had said they would leave in a few days time, hadn't she? And that they would leave one... "You?" His voice shot out. "You are the one?" He tried to calm down by taking a few deep breaths. "Now I think I understand. You wanted my word. Sure that would be enough. You knew you would be there, didn't you?" He took in her still grave expression.

Suddenly his face split in a huge grin. "You will be staying with me! At least for a time." He leaned over and pulled her in his arms. "That makes me a very happy man." He kissed her soundly and murmured against her ear: "And I will make you a very happy woman. You won't regret it. I promise." With that his hands started to make good on that promise right away. Leaving her little doubt that he would keep on treating her more as woman than a warrior, and for a time at least that was exactly what she wanted.


I like to thank HawaiiBill for his advice and support. And I would like to thank you for reading my story. Please vote and leave your public comment or send me feedback.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Snaring A Spy
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 305 milliseconds