• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Snow White
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Snow White

"Pete?" Greg questioned once again, forcing him to look away momentarily, though the snow began to swirl, picking itself up off the lake, clouding and distorting his vision as he looked up trying to see through it.

"Yeah, grab what you can, take it inside. Maybe we should think about heading back," he then offered and once again, tried looking back.

**

The wind blew nearly knocking her over, but Snow held on, already the beginnings of her orgasm claiming her, so she fought through it until prudence and reason said otherwise. Weak in the knees, her pussy still throbbing pleasurably even as she turned, her intent to dress and head back. She gasped looking back towards where she'd left the snow mobile, more importantly, her clothing. They were gone! Frantic, Snow stepped back behind the rocks where she'd parked it looking all about as she did so, only then feeling the cold which began nipping at her exposed skin. She knew her clothes couldn't have gone too far, her Parka for one, way too heavy for that. But the rest of her things could have easily been carried away, and then deposited a short distance away, now buried beneath the snow wherever they had fallen. Sure enough, she did spot her coat, which was already beginning to become covered as the snow fell, once again intensifying. With nothing more than that to cover herself with, beyond the boots she had on, she slipped into it. Taking another brief look around, she spotted nothing else, even if it was close by, it was now buried, hidden beneath the blowing and drifting snow. She looked back in the direction of the cabin though she certainly couldn't see it, merely wondering if she dared make the attempt in riding back. It was a good hour away however, and even in the best of conditions, she'd not make it back dressed the way that she was, coat or no coat. There was only one other option.

**

Pete and Greg had gone back inside their enclosure, the guys already having decided to pack it up and get out of there before it got any worse.

"Hey Steve!" Pete said to his friend once he'd gotten back inside. "You'll never believe this, but remember yesterday when I told you what I saw?"

Steve looked up smiling. "Don't tell me...you saw her again? Out here? And naked I assume?"

That got everyone else's attention as well. "Who? What? Who's naked?" Most everyone asked. "Where? Out there?"

"Yeah, I know..." Pete said shaking his head. "I must be seeing things, but that's twice now. Honest to God you guys, I swear I saw something yesterday on the way up here, at that cabin. And then again, just a few minutes ago, only she was standing there right out in the open, not a stitch on, except for her boots, and I know you'll never believe this, but I also swear, she was playing with herself!"

"Yeah...right!" Steve once again chided him. "Out in the middle of a blizzard, you see a beautiful woman with long pure white hair masturbating. What I think, is that you need glasses, you've obviously been masturbating a little too much yourself!" He laughed looking over at the other guys as Pete stood there foolishly, and actually blushing. "Maybe there really IS something about doing it too much and going blind after all!" he then added much to everyone else's amusement.

"Well, think whatever you'd like, but I honest to God thought I really did see something."

"Yeah, well what you probably saw was a tree," Tom stated, the tallest of the bunch at well over six feet, with long blonde hair that he kept in a ponytail. "And it probably had a shapely bend in it, making it look somewhat like the shape of a woman or something," he added.

"A tree, with tits," someone else joked. "Leave it up to Pete to see wood winter Nymphs in the forest."

"Yeah, and that white hair? Was probably nothing more than a snow covered branch bobbing up and down, something like that," Greg said joining in trying to add some measure of credence to Pete's obvious hallucination.

They were still laughing when they all heard the knock.

"Did someone just knock on the door?" Mike Anderson asked, another one of Pete's friends and buddies.

"Nah, must be the wind," Tom said, "Unless of course its Pete's wood Nymph come asking for him." That comment was followed by another knock on the door, effectively shutting everyone up. Though it was Greg who walked over, undoing the secured latch, opening it.

"Holy fucking shit!" He exclaimed, and stood there for a brief moment, his mouth wide open. He stepped back inside looking as though he'd seen a ghost, wild-eyed and in disbelief as he now glanced over towards Pete.

Snow...walked in, shivering now from the cold, wearing only the Parka she'd managed to somehow retrieve.

"Thank God," she said looking up into the bewildered faces of the seven men who stood there. "If someone wouldn't mind giving me something warm to drink, I'll try and explain why it is I'm standing here like this," she then told them. Even after saying that, it took a moment longer for anyone to really move, as though she were somehow a real apparition, about to simply disappear once again at any moment.

"Here," Pete said the first to find his voice, pouring her a hot cup of coffee, handing it to her, and then inviting her to sit down as the six other friends all gathered around her in curious wonder.

**

Since there was no point in denying the fact she was indeed naked beneath her coat, Snow candidly explained everything to them, even though she felt herself blushing while doing so. She told them all why she was there at the cabin in the first place, that she was a writer and enjoyed writing erotic stories, hoping that would be explanation enough. And to a point, it was.

"Why don't you let me take a quick look at you?" Mike then asked her. "I'm a practicing resident," he then offered, "the guys in fact call me Doc. So if you'd allow me, I'll check you out for any major frost bite."

Snow laughed at hearing that. "Doc?" she again giggled "Well, you're certainly not Dwarves, but there ARE seven of you," she then added, though slipping her coat off much to everyone's surprise, exposing herself without any sort of obvious embarrassment whatsoever as Doc quickly began looking her over, along with everyone else of course.

"So who's Grumpy then?" she said gathering everyone's eyes back towards her, and away from her body, though it was Tom who was standing there frowning. "That must be you," she said trying to smile, trying to make him smile as she said it. When he realized she was, he did smile, briefly.

"Shit, my wife's never going to believe any of this," he told everyone.

"So why tell her?" Greg asked simply. "Because she probably won't for one, and if she does...it'll probably be the last fucking time she lets you come here with us again either!"

Everyone agreed with that, deciding right then and there to not share this crazy experience with anyone, his or her wives or girlfriends at least.

"So now what?" Chris said, another one of the guys who'd up until now had remained silent, still too stunned to believe he was actually seeing any of this. "The storm outside is getting worse and worse by the minute, if we don't start heading back soon, we're all going to be in for it!"

Doc finished examining Snow and determined that she wasn't the worse for wear, though getting there when she had, had probably kept her from truly being frost-bitten, let alone being found dead in the Spring.

"Might I make a suggestion?" Snow questioned. "My cabin is about five miles from here, I'm assuming wherever it is you guys are heading back to is even further away than that."

"Yeah, at least eight, maybe even nine miles," Steve stated worriedly.

"In that case, I don't think we have any other options then. If someone can give me anything to wrap myself up a little better in, like one of your blankets, and then help me get back to my snow mobile, I can get us all back to the safety of my place where we can ride out the rest of this incoming storm."

It was not only the best solution, it was the only real one. Packing up only the things they would have to take with them, leaving everything else to the mercy of the storm, they headed out back across the lake to where they'd left the other snow mobiles, soon after making their way around to where Snow had left hers. After securing everything, Snow led the way, though everyone else worried about the direction they were heading as blizzard conditions soon obscured nearly every recognizable landmark they had seen. But to their obvious surprise, Snow led them off into it, sure of herself as she did so. And though even she had to stop periodically in order to check her bearings, in less than two hours, she had led them straight back to her own cabin.

**

Hot glowing embers still burned in the enormous sized hearth. It took only a few moments to stoke up the fire and get it going again. Everyone was soaked through and through by now as well, and Doc immediately told everyone to strip everything off, hang it up and start getting themselves warm by the fire as soon as possible. At first everyone was a bit reluctant to get naked, though Doc and Steve both had already stripped out of most of their clothing already.

"Oh for hells sakes," Snow giggled seeing the uncertainty in most of the other men's faces. Having peeled off her own coat, wrapped in nothing more than a couple of blankets, she soon stood there removing them as well. Snow could have very easily gone upstairs to her bedroom and slipped in to something else. But under the circumstances, she decided to remain naked, as though that might in some way make it easier on the boys while doing the same.

One by one, they all began to slowly, though somewhat awkwardly remove their clothing as Snow sat entirely naked, warming her hands in front of the fire. The only one who hadn't done anything was Brad. He stood, his face beet red still fully dressed while everyone else around him undressed.

"Don't tell me," Snow said looking over towards him. "You...must be Bashful!"

If Brad wasn't truly blushing before, he was now. Even the guys all burst out laughing, most of them entirely naked themselves now, standing close to the fire, getting warm.

"Really, come on...there's nothing to be shy about," she urged him seriously, "after all...look at me!" Snow stood, her tall voluptuous frame clearly evident with all eyes looking on her. "Want me to help you...personally?" she asked, seeing him blush even deeper as he took a step back.

"He's a bit...ah, self conscious," Pete said leaning over to whisper to her, taking a moment to enjoy the view of her breasts as he did so however. And though Snow felt Pete leering at her, she smiled, enjoying that, but likewise wanting to help poor Brad out of his wet clothing.

"Nothing to be self conscious about," she began. "It's a common known thing, that the cold, tends to effect men in a particular way, so just because..."

Snow never finished as the guys all burst out laughing at that.

"What?"

"It's not that so much...and actually, just the opposite," Greg told her still laughing. "You wouldn't know it just to look at him, but Brad there, is probably better equipped than any two of us put together."

Snow turned her head back towards Brad, looking at him with an entirely different interest now. "Oh really!" She grinned from ear to ear as she approached him. "In that case...all the more reason to get you out of those wet clothes you're wearing!"

With some prompting from the rest of his friends, Brad finally did, and as he expected, Snow stood there wide-eyed looking down at his still very flaccid penis once he was. Even flaccid, it hung a good ten inches or so, looking almost like a third leg as he sauntered over to stand in front of the fire, reaching down to grab it himself in order to keep it from swinging to and fro as he did so.

"Hi ho...Hi ho," Snow smiled singing to herself as she watched him walk across the room, something that wasn't lost on anyone.

It was at that moment Steve stretched and then yawned. Snow pointed at him. "And you're now officially, Sleepy," she grinned. "So...we now have Doc, Grumpy, Bashful..." she smiled at Brad while saying it, "And now...Sleepy. That leaves..." She looked over at Pete first. He'd been standing there trying to hide the fact that he had somewhat of an erection. He had turned with his back partially towards her, his hands clearly trying to conceal his ever-worsening condition.

Once again Snow stood, walking over towards him as everyone else parted, as though she'd suddenly just turned into Moses, parting the red sea.

"Having a small problem are we?" she asked, now looking down, or rather should I say, a big problem?"

It had indeed been a while, and the fact he'd been thinking about her ever since he'd seen her the first time hadn't helped much, nor had it when he'd finally seen her entirely naked. He'd been aroused ever since, only now...it was becoming clearly obvious that he was. All Pete could think to do was stand there and grin at her.

"Well now, you look Happy, and IT certainly looks happy, so I guess, that's what we'll call you now," she smiled looking at him, and then surprised everyone when she reached down, wrapping her hand around Pete's rapidly stiffening cock, shaking it hello. "Though maybe, instead of calling you Happy, we should just call you Horny instead. I really don't think the Dwarves would mind it too much if we changed things up just a little bit now do you?"

At that moment someone sneezed, and everyone, including Brad burst out laughing.

"I guess that solves that problem," she said turning back to face the other six men, though she still continued to hold onto Pete's cock as she stood there fondling it. "So...who was that?" she asked.

Greg slowly raised his hand, though looking down, Snow immediately saw it wasn't the only thing that was raising either. "Come here Sneezy," she told him. "I still have another free hand."

In the space of only a few minutes, Snow had made it perfectly clear to all of them, that she was totally and completely uninhibited, though they should have all guessed that a bit earlier when she'd admitted to them all at the lake what she'd been doing out there in the first place. And the fact she had likewise told them she enjoyed writing, reading erotica, should have confirmed that. Still...seeing her as she stood there, now fondling both Pete and Greg's pricks which had risen to full staff, the five friends all stood in wonderment as to where any of this might actually be going. Sensing that, Snow turned towards them all.

"Since we're all stuck here together anyway, and have to wait out the storm, I don't see any reason why we can't all have a little fun and enjoy ourselves either. So, unless the rest of you aren't interested in doing that, then I say lets drop all this shyness and uncertainty flying around, and get straight to the point. Who'd like to fuck me first?" she asked.

"What did she just say?" Chris asked in disbelief. "Did she just say what I think she said?" He asked once again. Greg sneezed, looked at Chris and laughed. "Welcome to the party Dopey," he told his friend. "Welcome to the party."

**

"Well, like I said before, who'd like to fuck me first?" she said once again. Though no one seemed to be willing to admit to wanting to go first, though it was apparent they all did. "Well, in that case, I guess I'll just have to choose then. Let's see, Ene, Mene, Mini, Mo is out..." she grinned. "And I dare say, Rock Paper Scissors wouldn't work either. So that just leaves...picking a number from one to seven. I'll pick the number, and the rest of you then pick a number. The person picking the correct one will go first."

Snow looked at Doc first.

"Three!"

She then turned to look at Pete whose cock she still held and was still playing with.

"Seven," he smiled hopefully, still Happy and Horny. "Five," Greg then said equally as hopeful as she turned to look at Chris.

"Eight?" he said asking.

"Eight?" she said looking at him and then laughed as did everyone else.

"Ah Chris? She said one to seven, not one to ten," Tom said shaking his head irritatedly.

"It's ok," Snow said smiling. "He's obviously a little nervous, she said looking down at his very likewise nervous cock. "But I think...eight was in fact the number I was thinking of anyway," she smiled looking at him, and then took his hand, leading him over towards the couch. Chris looked up at his friends as she did so."

"What happens here stays here right?" he asked them nervously.

"He thinks we're in Vegas," Steve chided him.

"More like wonderland, especially if you look outside at the moment," Pete said glancing out the window. "I think we're going to be here a while, so like Snow said, we might as well enjoy ourselves while we are."

"And like in Wonderland," Snow continued, "Here gentlemen, is where dreams are made of, so...let's have some fun shall we?" she said as she knelt down on the couch, looking behind herself towards Chris, his cock suddenly risen as she reached back, helping him as she guided him into herself. Snow moaned pleasurably as Chris slowly slid his now very hard cock inside her. "Very nice...very, very nice," she said. "Now...hold still for a moment," she told him looking about. "So...who'd like to get sucked off by Snow White?" she then asked. This time, six cocks rose their heads in attention to that. But it was of course Brad's whose cock she now laid her eyes on, the monstrous tool no longer merely swinging between his legs, but now swinging to and fro, upwards pointing towards his own naval looking more like a Metronome now as he did. She smiled wickedly towards him, waving him over towards her with her finger. "I don't know how much of that I can swallow, but I'm sure as hell going to try," she then told him. "And by the way, in case anyone's worried, I can't get pregnant no way, no how. But I also have some condoms in my purse in case anyone would prefer using one of those anyway," she explained to everyone.

With Chris buried deep inside her pussy, she began lavishing hot wet sucks on bashful Brad's prick, the enormity of it intriguing as she found she could wrap both of her hands around it and still not entirely cover the length of his shaft as she sucked it.

"God, look at those tits!" Steve said walking over to stand beside her. Pete too watched as they gyrated below her suggestively as Chris continued to increase the tempo of their coupling. Reaching down, he held onto one of them, fingering her taut gumdrop sized nipples. Releasing one hand, Snow reached over taking Pete's prick back into her hand once again, squeezing it. She released Brad's dick just long enough to lap up the pearly little bubble of precum that oozed from the head of Pete's hard stiff cock before returning back to Brad's.

By now, Greg, Mike and Tom all stood around her watching, each unashamedly stroking their pricks as they did so.

"Come on Chris," Tom said anxiously. "You gonna be all day at that?"

He had in fact nearly climaxed, not as yet wanting to so he pulled out stepping aside. Before anyone else could take his place however, Snow stood up.

"Let's take this upstairs to the bedroom," she suggested. "There's far more room on the bed, and I have a few additional ideas of things we can all do," she said grinning. The seven men soon followed in a line up the stairs behind her. Snow led the way, looking back, a song in her head as she did so.

Looking back, she grinned upon seeing seven very hard firm pricks bobbing up and down following behind her. Reaching the bedroom, Snow immediately instructed Steve to lie down on the bed making it known to him immediately just what her intentions were. "Tom? There's some lubricant in the bathroom, would you mind getting that for me?" She asked. He grumbled, but did so moving off to get it. Of all the men, Snow had noticed that Tom had a long, but much slender cock than any of the others. She'd never before experienced a double penetration, though she had written about it in several stories she had done. Snow had long since decided it was about time to experience it first hand, especially if she was going to continue thinking about the pleasures it might bring her. "Good, now lube up my tight little ass while I climb on Steve here," she told him, seeing the beginnings of a wicked smile cross his face. "And make sure you give yourself a liberal dose of it as well," she added. "This is a first for me." Saying that, Tom really did smile as he began coating her ass with the slick lubrication.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Snow White
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds