• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Snow White, Dorothy and a Brown Devil Pt. 02

Snow White, Dorothy and a Brown Devil Pt. 02

It rained so hard on the Saturday of the Christmas Party, I was unable to play my usual round of golf; so stayed at home all day idly watching porn on the internet; while my wife was at work.

Amber arrived home at six in a very excited mood, so I poured us each a large glass of wine before we got dressed for the evening ahead.

I don't believe I've ever been as nervous as when I took my Dorothy outfit from the wardrobe while my wife was in the shower. When she came back into the bedroom I was already wearing the dress and pinafore and was pulling on a stocking.

"I don't know about this." I sighed, as nerves kicked in, "I really don't."

"Don't be silly...you look very sexy...remember the effect it had on me the other night?" Then winked and purred. I blushed and pulled up the second stocking and hooked it onto the suspender with ease.

"Here." She grinned., "let me put some make up on for you." The next I knew I was sitting on the bed as my young wife began brushing in some powder onto my cheeks then some eye-liner and lipstick as her thin dressing gown gaped open leaving her tits on show; but I knew better than to start fondling them as time was of the essence.

Satisfied with my new 'look' I was despatched downstairs as she got dressed as Snow White.

Twenty minutes later she made her appearance and she took my breath away as she looked even sexier than the week previously, as she had manipulated the cleavage to show even more boob, plus her stocking tops where actually on show; whereas mine would only be seen if I bent over.

Another glass of wine later our taxi arrived and we were whisked to the city centre hotel. As we got out, we had to walk a hundred yards or so across a car park and I could hear guys laughing at me; and wolf-whistling my wife.

Once in the bar; the laughter was a lot more good humoured as I met with my old colleagues and Ambers newer friends, including Her boss, the Pakistani Yash who was dressed as a Devil complete with little red horns stuck to his bald head and wearing a bright red silk suit with a matching red shirt and tie; rounded off with a spiked tail attached to the back of his trousers.

When dinner was announced Amber and her 'team' were on a different table to me and the Accounts department; but I did notice she sat next to Yash, who was the life and soul of the party, meaning loud laughter came from their end of the room all evening, while we were a bit more restrained.

The party was wonderful; especially as I quickly got into 'character' flouncing around the room like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz. A lot of drink was drunk and I couldn't help but notice how wild my wife was on the dance-floor, making sure her boobs wobbled and her short skirt flew in the air at every opportunity. At one stage Yash was behind her simulating doggy sex and pretending to spank her arse as another guy, dressed as a Fireman pulled her head down to his groin. It only lasted a few seconds; but everyone around them saw it and cheered.

I was a few yards away and felt my already twitching cock slightly stiffen.

Soon afterwards I had to go to the toilet to pee; and as I stood at the urinal with my dress pulled up to my stomach two young lads from the warehouse, dressed as Fred and Barney from the Flintstones came in and started laughing at me.

"Are you sure you are in the right toilet sweetie." The shorter one laughed and slapped my arse making my piss spray a bit.

"Fucking Hell!" The tall one grunted, "Do you call that a cock?" As he grabbed my dress and pinned me against the wall, with my knickers around my knees and tiny dick poking straight out. "This is a fucking cock!"

He then waggled his long thick dick , before grabbing my wrist, "Here; you can feel what a real cock feels like." Then placed my hand on it. I probably left it there a second or two too long; as his friend moved between us and placed my other hand on his. I eventually recoiled when I felt them twitch and start to swell, so pushed them away and ran, flustered back into the ballroom, very aware that my cock was getting stiffer by the second.

I saw Amber was now sitting at their table so I joined them, sitting opposite her.

"What's wrong?" Yash asked as Amber sipped a long vodka and coke. "You look a bit flushed."

"Nothing." I shook my head, "nothing...just...a couple of guys were messing about in the toilet." I realised a I was blushing from top to toe.

"Well, darling,,,that's hardly surprising when you look as sexy as you do tonight!" I had to do a double take and saw him blow me a kiss; while he had his arm draped around my wife's shoulder and was casually stroking her boob. "What do you think Amber Darling?"

"He's a fucking hottie alright; isn't he?" She slurred then cackled as she rested her chest on the big Pakistani's chest.

Not caring that there were four other people sitting next to them, and staring me straight in the eyes Yash slipped his hand inside her bra and gave her boob a tweak.

"Time to go home, methinks." He smirked as he removed his hand and raised his freshly plucked eyebrows.

"Be a good girl and get us a taxi." He blew another kiss and waved me away.

Strangely, I complied and went to the front desk, who organised it to arrive in ten minutes.

We all said our 'good nights' and before I knew what was happening Yash and my wife were getting into the back seat leaving me to sit in the front. The journey only took about twenty minutes and I stared straight forward the whole journey as the two in the back giggled and laughed with Amber noisily whispering "Stop it!" and "Not here." several times, but laughing all the time as the driver kept looking in his rear view mirror and smiling.

When we arrived at our home, Amber and Yash stumbled up the path with the 'Brown Devil' lifting the back of her dress exposing her sexy knickers and stocking tops, as I was left to pay, taking the money from my wicker basket.

As I handed over the cash, the driver smirked and said, "It's not for me to judge but I think you are in the spare bed tonight!"

Once inside Amber shouted, "Who wants another drink?" Then without waiting for a reply went into the living room and found a bottle of my finest whisky.

"I need a pee." I said to no one in particular.

As I sat on the toilet with my knickers around my ankles I tried to make sense of the situation. To some degree I'd been expecting, or at least hoping for a repeat of the sex a few nights previously; but her gay boss was here and...well, he'd been 'touching her' which was really confusing.

"What the Hell?" I gasped when I walked back into the living room I was even more baffled. As Amber was pouring my best whisky into the three glasses and Yash was behind her groping her tits, and she was letting him.

Amber suddenly stood up; but he kept his hands on her tits, squashing them and shaking them. "Oh darling." He looked at me and grinned as he slid a hand inside her top; "You did realise the party was going to continue?"

My wife had a look of lust on her face but kept her eyes closed.

"But you are gay!" Was all I could think of.

"Gay? Bi? Tri?" He chuckled as Ambers hands disappeared behind her. "I will fuck anything that moves! Won't I darling?" He then began nuzzling my wife's neck, making her purr as she nodded.

In a second he had his hand at her back and unzipped her dress and pulled it down over arms where she wriggled out of the sleeves. With the twist of a finger he unclipped her bra and it was flung across the room.

My jaw nearly hit the floor as the Brown Devil then caressed and wobbled my wife's naked tits before my very eyes.

"Don't look so surprised," he grinned, "you must know what she gets up to when she's with me and you are at home wanking your little winkle."

I blushed and looked at the floor.

Without a word from Yash, Amber wriggled out of her dress leaving her in her stockings, knickers and shoes.

" Now show Dorothy how much you like a big brown cock." Yash whispered into her ear as he shook one tit and slid the other down her knickers making her bite her bottom lip.

Without looking at me she twisted around and slowly slid to her knees kissing his chest and stomach until she reached his groin, where a very large bulge was already in evidence.

Not a word was said as Amber rubbed her face against it and kissed it as she unfastened his belt and slowly pulled the zipper down, then pulled his trousers down to his ankles while kissing the ever growing bulge in his boxer shorts.

"Pass me my glass darling." Yash arrogantly told me; and I placed it in his hand as my wife whipped his pants off making his huge brown cock spring out.

I was trembling as Amber took hold of the shaft and began nibbling and chewing his shaven ball sack.

"She doesn't do that with you, does she darling?" The big Pakistani sneered then sipped his whisky. I in turn gulped mine down, watching my wife slobber over his massive cock, pulling the foreskin back to suck on his knob then run her tongue along the thick veins.

Soon Yash had dispensed with his jacket and shirt revealing a well toned chest covered in black tattoos; which put me to shame.

"Your horny wife is the best cocksucker I've ever come across." he laughed, "if you will pardon the expression."

My eyes were now out on stalks as Amber swallowed 4 or 5 inches of his cock while she slid her hand between his cheeks and looked like she was stroking his arse hole at the same time.

"All of my friends think the same...she does like a big brown cock on a Friday night." I couldn't believe my eyes or ears as totally oblivious to me my wife was giving her young boss an amazing blow job while he casually talked to me.

"But you have tasted our spunk, though haven't you?" Yash grinned as he sipped my whisky.

"Oh shit!" Amber had told him. Then, the penny dropped that he was talking about 'they' and 'brown cock'... "Double shit!"

"Have you got another little chubby going on?" He openly mocked me now, "Like when those boys made you touch their cocks?"

I blushed and looked away.

"Take your dress off and show me how much you like watching Amber suck my cock, get your winkle out darling."

Embarrassed but desperate to join in I quickly lifted the dress and showed him the bulge in my silk knickers.

"Don't be coy darling." The Brown Devil pouted, "Show me how hard this is making you."

My stomach was churning but I eased my knickers down until he could see my tiny but stiff cock.

As he harshly slapped her tits he continued; "She wasn't wrong...it really isn't big enough to satisfy a woman like her, now is it?"

I shook my head and began to pull the knickers back up; but Yash shook his head, forbidding it.

"Take my shoes off darling." He ordered my wife; who reluctantly stopped sucking his cock to remove them and his trousers and pants, while rubbing her face against his long dong.

"Now get on the sofa, darling." He sweetly told her. "And take your knickers off." For the first time Amber actually looked across at me and shrugged her shoulders before giving me a cheeky smile as she promptly slid her pants off , then lay on her back ready for a real good fucking.

"Open her legs for me, darling."

My wife smiled and nodded at me. With my cock still poking out I moved forward and pulled her legs apart by the ankles giving me a closer look at her freshly shaved and sopping hole. The smell of her musk was nearly overpowering and I'd never ever seen her that wet; it looked like she had smeared it in Vaseline; but it was her natural secretions at their sexiest best.

"Looks inviting, doesn't it?" The Devil mocked me, "You should see it when it's been stretched and full of spunk." Then he chuckled, "you will see what I mean later."

Yash then knelt between her legs and tapped his massive cock against her pulsing labia. "Ready?" He looked at me, not my wife. I nodded and with the greatest of ease his long cock slid easily into my wife's soaking wet cunt; making her gasp and arch her back. With no effort at all his cock was soon balls deep and giving off a squelching sound when he slowly pulled back, then forcefully jammed it back in.

Without knowing it, and much to his amusement, a minute later I had spurted my cum onto my silk knickers. At this moment he grinned as he manoeuvred his arms under her legs and lurched forward until she was nearly bent double.

Amber was grunting and groaning on every deep thrust; so much so that when she was shaking her head from side to side her Snow White wig flew off. Her face soon became contorted when he occasionally slapped her tits leaving red marks on the flesh; but she looked like she was enjoying every inch and every slap.

The Brown Devil who was fucking my wife only inches away from me eventually looked up, his red horns glistening in the half-light, and in a low menacing voice said; "You do know that this is what she gets every Friday...cock...all kinds of cock...you like that though, don't you? Strangers fucking your wife? Sometimes two at a time. Do you like that darling?"

I couldn't answer as I was transfixed on watching his massive brown cock slide in and out of her bright pink cunt, stretching it every which way much to her very obvious delight.

"Would you like to watch her when she fucks other men?"

I gave only the slightest nod of the head; but he saw it and grinned menacingly again.

"Good; because my slut wants you to watch her getting fucked...especially when you are wearing a fucking dress!"

He then pulled back and gave three almighty thrusts before making my wife grunt, then scream through gritted teeth when the last push went deep inside her and he orgasmed deep inside her married cunt, presumably filling her hole with more spunk than I could manage in a month.

Both where panting and gasping for air until Yash slowly pulled his cock out. It twinkled as it was covered in spunk and her greasy cunt juices. Amber looked exhausted as her chest heaved up and down as his excess cum dribbled out of her gaping fanny and onto our new sofa.

Job done, Yash sat back and with his legs splayed apart and his slowly deflating cock hanging down like a leg of lamb. "You can clean her up now." He waved a hand in an arrogant fashion; "then you can clean me too."

My stomach was turning with nerves and embarrassment, realising that my wife had told him my most intimate secret; but I complied and knelt down beside her pulling her limp leg over my shoulder than obediently began lapping at her freshly fucked and spunk filled cunt. She was absolutely soaking and his cum smelt and tasted amazing as it mingled with my wife's sex juices. Soon my face was buried deep inside her folds with my tongue poking into as many crevices as it could find, making her moan again as her orgasm built up.

"Oh darling," Yash chuckled as he ran his toes along my stocking clad legs until they pressed against my arse, "I've waited years to find a dirty little cunt licker like you...the three of us are going to have so much fun together."

Amber was so turned on she came in record time, flooding my mouth with even more bitter juices, which I slurped down like a good little girl.

My face was now covered in both of the lovers sex juices when I looked at my young wife who was half asleep but smiling benignly at me.

"My turn now Dorothy darling." Yash chuckled as he lifted the back of my dress with his toes then softly kicked my arse before gently tapping my balls up and down with his foot.

Still wearing my Dorothy wig, dress, silk knickers and stockings, I turned to see him tugging on his sweaty semi-stiff cock, while he watched me wipe his cum from my chin.

I must have looked confused as he waggled his long floppy cock from side to side. "Come on darling, clean my dick for me...you know you want to darling."

Shocked I turned to look at Amber, who was drunkenly stroking her tits and gash. 'Do it' she mouthed and winked.

Still on my knees and my heart beating like a drum, I had a tight knot in my stomach as I slowly and excitedly turned towards Yash and his massive brown cock.

"Take hold." He panted. I tentatively placed a finger on the hot sticky shaft, then a second and a third before excitedly wrapping my hand around it and drew the foreskin back.

"Squeeze it darling...wank it ." Breathing heavily, I gently pulled the skin up and down exposing his deep purple knob which was still covered in his 'man cheese.'

"Kiss it baby, kiss my knob." Yash gruffly whispered and I heard my wife giggle as I leaned forward, took a deep breath and gently kissed the tip. "Good girl, now lick it like a good tart."

I did as I was told...with relish, running my tongue up and along his bulging veins, scooping up his sweet sticky cum and my wife's warm cream, savouring and swallowing every drop. Then as the pair laughed at me I couldn't stop myself putting his bulbous stinky knob into my mouth and sucking on it as I frantically wanked his stiffening shaft, just like I'd watched my wife do half an hour previously.

"Good girl." Yash laughed as I stroked and cupped his huge balls while sucking and running the tip of my tongue around the pronounced crown, then asked my wife "are you sure he's never sucked a cock before?"

"I don't think so." She drunkenly slurred, "but he is doing a fucking good job isn't he...so maybe he has...I wouldn't be surprised."

I hadn't; but did love having my own cock sucked and had watched enough porn to know how to satisfy a man! I'd never really thought about doing such a disgusting act on a man; but dressed as a girl with my cock dangling out of my silk knickers, having Yash's cock in my mouth seemed the most natural thing in the world!

"Even I can't get a hard on quick after a fuck; but you can finish me off in the morning darling." Yash chuckled as he pushed me away, making me fall against the sofa, legs apart, knickers around my knees and my winkle standing to attention again.

"Hmmmm...that looks sweet, but it too will have to wait until tomorrow morning. Time for bed I think."

Totally naked and his cock dangling he stood up and towered above me. "Pick my clothes up and bring them upstairs to your bedroom." He smirked and helped my sexy wife to her feet.

I meekly followed the couple up the stairs and into the master bedroom, my bedroom.

"Put them down neatly over there." He nonchalantly pointed to the dressing table. "Which side do you sleep on?"

"There." I pointed to the side nearest the window."

Yash, nodded and smiled, as Amber stripped in the corner, before getting into bed with a cheeky smile on her face.

"You can fuck off into the spare room for the night." Yash turned to me, "then bring us some coffee and toast at about nine. And I want to see you in that dress again...stockings and everything. OK?"

I meekly nodded, with a silly smile on my face.

Strangely enough I slept the sleep of the just that night in our spare bed; and the following morning excitedly re-dressed in my Dorothy dress, wig, knickers, stockings and suspenders and brought the happy couple breakfast in bed.

But before eating his toast Yash took me into the bathroom and made me hold his cock while he took a piss. I had to sit in the corner like a naughty schoolgirl, in my outfit as they had breakfast then when he was feeling horny again, I was called upon to 'fluff' them...sucking his cock until he was hard and licking and fingering my wife until she was wet enough to take his 7 and a half inches; although she couldn't wait and joined me in licking and sucking that magnificent rod until it was ready for round two.

The tone was then set for the last sexy nine months of my life.

TBC

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Snow White, Dorothy and a Brown Devil Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds