So, I Divorced a Succubus!

Let me just say this, even as she kept shifting back and forth from her human persona as a delightful Latina to her demonic alter ego, complete with the playful pointed tail, Michelle never lost her womanly curves and splendid bosom. Her tits waved right at me and I waved back with my tongue, licking at the cleavage and the breasts, even the nipples, which would have given my newest companion the chills if she wasn't an emissary of Hell. I held back for a bit, trying to let her cum first, but she picked up on that and disabused me of such ideas.

"You know the best way to make a succubus cum? CUM inside her! Give her your seed! Baby, this is what I craved from our first meeting. You, inside me, from below, from above, from behind. You, fucking me and cumming inside me! I am here for you, from now on and for eternity! We'll be in Hell forever, fucking, sweaty, wildly, fiercely, like the demons we are, just as we should be, no one to stop us, no one to interrupt us, no one to judge us for enjoying our bodies tangled together. Think of it, man! I'm yours ... forever! No expiration, no break-ups, no divorces! I'll pleasure and service you for all eternity! It's not Heaven, but it's my kind of bliss!" Michelle said as she scratched my chest and I came at last inside her furnace of a pussy.

Michelle let off a very wild, primordial scream that absolutely must have pierced ears clear back to Memphis or New Orleans or something. It was a truly frightening, but also awesome release, as she reacted to my seed with such open excitement and delight. By now, I should have been soft and sore, but I was more than ready for Allison, who lay on the floor, lifted her legs to place them on my shoulders, and let me take her, raw and primitive, my cock taking in enough heat to have burned it by now under normal circumstances. My demon of an ex-wife (most guys only THINK that their exes are fiends ... mine really is) begged for more, used her hips to maximum benefit for both of us, and proved utterly insatiable.

At this point, I wondered what the hell kept me hard and still pumping spunk, but clearly, something was at work here. Of course, if I was only a year away from turning into an incubus, which would mean that I would be expected to turn mortal women, I would need all the help that I could get. Such were my thoughts as Allison scratched me good and even drew a little blood, while we screwed each other like bunnies. It wasn't too much longer before I came at last, filling her with my jizz.

"That was ... great! Exhausting, but awesome! However, as I'm still mortal for now, I need a good bit of protein and iron to replace what I've lost from the blood. Want to go out for a bite? Golden Corral sounds good to me," I said, honestly feeling drained after such a sexual workout.

"Great to me, too, but after that, Raymond needs his ass fucked. Here, let me deposit my alimony check and spend it on dinner. It's probably the only one that you'll have to give me, if the wedding happens as quickly as I wish," Allison winked at me as we got dressed and ready for supper.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds