So Stupid: A Reyna Story

People began to leave the restaurant. There was a flood of murmurs and rude whispers as their waiters told them the restaurant was unexpectedly closing and they needed to leave immediately. Reyna got up from the table so everyone could see what Cathy was doing. She was sure Cathy was a regular here and more than one person would recognize her.

Reyna went into the kitchen and found Isabella. Tears were in her eyes and ruining her makeup. Her money meant more to her than it should. Isabella looked startled to see her goddess, and for a moment, it looked as though she wanted to run.

"Y-y-yes, goddess?"

"The restaurant is mine?"

"Y-yes, goddess."

"Good. Call Bethany. Tell her I never want to see her again. She can take the car and go home. Call Hector and tell him to come here with his equipment. It will be the usual this time. Then, come back to our table. I have a present for you for being good."

Isabella looked shocked, but to her credit, kept her thoughts to herself. She was still learning what it meant to be controlled. She'd never like it. She'd never revel in subservience, but she would obey. Her obedience was her shame and Reyna's delight.

Isabella took out her phone, and Reyna went back to the table. The restaurant was mostly clear now. A few staffers were cleaning up, and a few patrons were complaining. Reyna snapped at two young men in uniforms, and they followed her to the table.

"Move this table away, please." They obeyed without question. Confidence was its own form of power. Without the table, they could clearly see Cathy still puzzled and playing with Heather's pussy. They both stared. Reyna snapped her fingers to bring them back to the present. "It's just a stupid slut and her owner, boys." They grinned at each other like school boys. Reyna sighed and turned to Cathy. "Cathy, what's your phone number?"

"My ... I ... don't ... know?" said Cathy.

"You're so stupid," said Reyna. Cathy nodded. "Heather, what is her number." Heather got out her phone to check. "Write this down, boys." The boys got out their phones as well and copied the number Heather read. "Call her later, I'm sure she'll help you." Their grins widened. "Now, go." They obeyed.

Reyna sat in the chair next to Heather, and looked with contemptuous pity at Cathy. "What's wrong, Cathy?" asked Reyna.

"How does ... I don't ... where is ... how does it work?" she said. Her voice was a whisper and far off. She was forgetting words. She was forgetting people and ideas. Soon, she'd barely keep a thought or memory for more than thirty minutes or so. She was so stupid, after all.

Reyna grabbed Heather's chin and turned the brunnette towards her. "She's so stupid, isn't she?"

"So stupid."

"She needs your help."

"She needs my help."

"You need to teach and control her."

"I need to teach and control her."

"Show me."

Reyna released Heather's chin. Heather grabbed the back of Cathy's head. "You know how to suck cock, right slut?" asked Heather.

Cathy nodded.

Heather used her free hand to spread the folds of her pussy and expose the clitoris. "You see this?" asked Heather.

Cathy nodded.

"This is like my cock."

Cathy nodded.

"You like cock?"

Cathy nodded.

"This is my girl cock. You suck it. Gently. You lick it. You tease it."

Cathy nodded.

"You lick the whole pussy, just like the balls. Understand?" Cathy hesitated. Heather sighed. "Jesus, you're so stupid."

Cathy nodded.

"Lick, slut," ordered Heather. Cathy obeyed. She gave long licks on the outer lips of Heather's pussy, like licking an ice cream cone. Heather shivered with pleasure and power. Reyna knew Heather had anger in her. She resented Cathy as much as feared her. But take away the fear, leave only the resentment, and that breeds power. It breeds control and destruction. Heather will be a good owner for the slut.

Isabella approached from the kitchen and stopped before getting to the table. "Oh, my goddess," she whispered. "What did you do?" Her eyes were wide with excitement. Isabella loved watching Reyna destroy people. She was envious of Reyna's power and felt she had it by association. That attitude would cost her.

"I reminded Cathy how stupid she was. I reminded Heather how intelligent she was. They did the rest themselves."

"I don't remember intelligence relating to eating people out," said Isabella with a shake of her head.

"That's because you're an idiot," remarked Reyna casually. Isabella didn't flinch. Remarks like this weren't abnormal from Reyna. She didn't think everyone was an idiot, but she never hesitated to tell someone the truth. "This is a gift for you."

"For me?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"For buying me this restaurant."

"T-thank you, goddess." She knew Reyna did not casually give gifts.

"You cannot own Cathy; Heather owns her."

Isabella nodded.

"And I own all of you. But tonight, and just for tonight, you should show Heather how to use a slut. I promise Cathy will be more delightful than Bethany."

Isabella smiled. "I assume you don't need to be pleasured, goddess?" she asked.

"Her shame is my pleasure. But I may ride you tonight, if you destroy her."

Isabella smiled, blushed, and looked away from her goddess. Reyna rarely rode anyone. In fact, if Isabella thought it a mark of accomplishment to be ridden, Reyna would almost certainly avoid that. Isabella needed to learn humiliation, not pride.

Reyna moved her chair away from Cathy and Heather. Cathy was still using long strokes on the outer lips of Heather's pussy. She didn't know what to do next. She didn't know much of anything. Isabella squated next to Cathy as to coach her.

"Good slut," whispered Isabella. "Long strokes. Just like that."

Cathy purred from the compliments. It's disorienting not knowing what to do, let alone not knowing how to do it well. Isabella's compliments were a signpost. Cathy could no longer tell what was good. She needed another mind, a real mind, to tell her.

Cathy kept up the long strokes, and Heather kept arching her back and sliding her hips closer and closer to her slut. Isabella giggled and took out her cell phone. She took pictures of Cathy licking her friend, but Cathy was oblivious.

"Cathy, what are you?" asked Isabella. Reyna assumed she was taking video now.

"I ..." Lick. "Don't ..." Lick. "I ..." Lick. "What's the ..." Lick. "Word?" Lick. "I can't ..." Lick. "Remember." Lick.

Isabella giggled. She put her phone down and whispered in Heather's ear. Heather nodded. Both girls stood up. Cathy desperately tried to keep licking Heather while Heather moved. Isabella helped Heather out of her dress. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her panties were already on the floor. Heather sat back down, and Isabella moved her chair next to Heather. Cathy resumed licking, and Isabella started to lick and kiss Heather's nipples. Heather looked around the restaurant, making sure it was mostly empty, and then started to moan. She didn't hold back. Her moan was deep and loud. Some of the staff looked at her. Some took out their phones and took pictures. Heather didn't care. She got louder. Isabella didn't care. Reyna knew Isabella liked notoriety more than fame. Cathy couldn't care; she could only lick.

Isabella grabbed her phone and started recording again. "What are you, Cathy?"

"I don't ..." Lick. "Know ..." Lick.

"You want me to tell you?" asked Isabella.

Cathy nodded.

"You're a stupid bitch," sneered Isabella. Heather grinned between her moans. She looked over at Isabella. The two smiled at each other, made eye contact, and Heather leaned in for a kiss. Isabella dove into the brunette, and they kissed passionately.

Cathy stopped licking and sat up, confused. "What?"

"Cathy, look at me," whispered Reyna. Cathy obeyed. "Lick your owner." Cathy licked Heather, but didn't pull her eyes from Reyna. Reyna poured herself into Cathy. This was all Cathy needed to know. She needed to know how to please. She never needed to know another thought, even her name was optional.

"You're a stupid bitch," whispered Reyna.

Cathy nodded and kept licking.

Reyna disliked the word. Insults did little to help her purpose, but she knew what it did to Cathy. Cathy hated the word. She hated when her husband said it. She hated when she suspected her husband said it recently. She loved to use it at those she hated. She loved to make women feel like bitches. She loved to hear other people call her enemies bitches. It was her word; therefore, it was the word she needed. It was the truth.

"You're a stupid bitch," said Reyna.

"I'm a stupid bitch," said Cathy.

"Keep your mouth full of cunt, you stupid bitch," said Isabella. She grabbed the back of Cathy's head and shoved it into Heather's pussy. Isabella looked to Reyna for approval, and Reyna nodded.

"I'm a stupid bitch," said Cathy with her mouth full of Heather's pussy. It was muffled, and the act of saying it caused Heather to moan again obnoxiously.

Isabella took her chance to direct Heather's eyes to Reyna. Reyna looked into her. She felt complete. She was complete. For her, controlling her friend was her purpose. She'd spent so long apologizing for her, protecting people from her, trying to get her to see the error of her ways. In a way, she'd always been Cathy's owner.

"This is how it always should be," said Reyna.

"This is how it always should be," repeated Heather.

"She's a stupid bitch," said Reyna.

"She's a stupid bitch."

"I'm a stupid bitch," moaned Cathy from between Heather's legs.

"You own her," said Reyna.

"I own her," said Heather.

A tall dark skinned Sudanese man appeared at the table with a briefcase. He looked at Reyna and nodded. She nodded back.

"If she is your property, you must pay for her comments earlier."

Heather blushed with embarrassment, but nodded. Hector began unpacking his suitcase.

"You don't belong to me Heather. I hope you'll never belong to anyone again. But you must be strong. You must follow your convictions in the future. You must not allow bigotry and stupidity to run rampant."

Heather nodded. Hector took his stencil out and began to try and place it on Heather's breast, above the left nipple.

"No, no, Hector." Hector pulled the stencil away. "It must be visible. It must be a penance and a reminder." Hector looked to Reyna, and she pointed to her own neck. Hector smiled and placed the stencil on Heather's neck. He lined it up, then pulled it away and began to clean the spot where he would put it.

"Do you want it now, or should I wait?" asked Hector.

"Go to the kitchen for now, Hector. Thank you."

Hector nodded and walked away. Reyna grabbed the stencil and showed it to Heather. It was a beautiful floral and lace looking font with the word 'slut' in large letters. Heather gasped and instinctively brought her hand to her neck, the spot Hector had cleaned. Isabella stifled a laugh. Cathy stopped licking and looked at the tattoo, but she couldn't read it.

"No, no, dear. Don't get it dirty."

"But ... my ..." whispered Heather.

"You won't forget what happens when your property misbehaves ever again," said Reyna.

"No, goddess," said Heather.

"You encourage her if you don't control her."

"Yes, goddess."

"I don't think you should be purely rewarded with new property because you had dinner with a racist."

"You're right, goddess."

"I know. But don't worry. That will came later. For now, we must keep training Cathy. She needs our help."

"She needs our help."

"She's such a stupid bitch," said Reyna with pity.

"She's such a stupid bitch," hissed Isabella.

"She such a stupid bitch," whispered Heather, still reaching for, but not touching, the spot on her neck.

"I'm such a stupid bitch," said Cathy with glee.

Isabella stood up and pulled down her panties. "Here, Heather," said Isabella. "Teach her using me."

Heather slowly turned to Isabella, like she had forgotten the woman was in the restaurant. But, like a good girl, she nodded. She put her hand on the back of Cathy's head and guided her mouth to Isabella's pussy.

Reyna stood and came to Heather's side. She bent down and whispered in the brunette's ear, "If you're scared or angry, take it out on Cathy. After all, she's the reason you're getting the tattoo."

Heather looked at Reyna and nodded. She looked back to Cathy and sneered. "Eat her out, you fucking bitch," said Heather.

Cathy obeyed immediately. Isabella squeaked with delight, but began undulating her hips and grinding into Cathy's mouth. Cathy received her and licked eagerly.

"I own you," hissed Heather.

"You own me," said Cathy between licks.

"You're a stupid fucking bitch," said Heather.

"I'm a stupid fucking bitch."

"Everytime you meet a Hispanic woman," said Isabella between moans, "you'll beg to suck their clits."

"I'll beg to suck their clits."

"You're such a stupid bitch," said Heather.

"I'm such a stupid bitch," cried Cathy.

The words didn't mean anything to her. She barely understood it. She knew if she made her betters angry. She knew she was nothing. She knew blankness on a level you wouldn't understand. She was barely conscious and barely human. She was a slut. She was property. She was nothing. She was so stupid.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds