• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • So Today is The Day

So Today is The Day

So today is the day, long in planning and meticulous to the last.

Both of us having left our partners and children at home, neither of them any the wiser to our plans.

I arrive at the motel in good time and collect my case from the car - filled with goodies (from Love Honey of course) for BOTH our pleasures! I check in at reception and cant resist a small smirk, room 101 - the same number as the bondage bedroom kit from Love Honey.

With a little under two hours until our arranged meeting time, I take advantage and run myself a luxurious bath, filled with exquisite heavenly rose scented bubbles - bought especially from Lush. I want to feel really clean and smell nice after all don't I? Lying there, with the bubbles covering my ample breasts, my mind and then my hands start to wander. I run my hands downwards, stopping briefly on my stomach. A twinge of apprehension stirs, my stomach far from flat and bearing the evidence of having had children. But then I remember, we have both been honest about what we perceive to be our worst bits and have agreed it's what makes us the people we are and not to dwell on it. Next my hands move towards my ass, mmmmm, quite firm - due in the main the work I have done in the gym, I'm told it's one of my best points!! A shudder of pleasure starts in my spine and sweeps through my body, I find my hands now gently caressing my pubic mound, now probing with my fingers, sliding effortlessly inside me. I moan with arousal, my clitoris swelling ever so slightly at the touch of my fingers. I continue to stroke myself, enjoying the small waves of pleasure threatening to overtake me. With a sigh I remove my hand, I don't want to get too excited too soon do I? Plenty of time for all that later.

My heart beating faster, I get out of the bath and dry myself off. Now which set to wear? The all black lacy Basque set with the ribbons on, complete with suspenders and thong or the Pink and Black one - this nips in my waist nicely and makes me feel so damn good in it. The pink and black one it is then, nodding to myself it's a wise choice as it fits better under the dress I have planned to wear. Zipping myself up, applying a light make up and then stopping to brush away an imaginary hair from my eyes, I then move into the bedroom. I empty the ice I had bought into the waste bin! It's all that's available, a dearer hotel would have had an ice bucket, but we wanted to keep it low key so chose this Travelodge just outside of Birmingham. I put the bottle of Chablis in to cool for later.

A small dab of Jo Malone "vintage gardenia", a last look around the room, I had decided to leave the case unpacked for now, wanting to open it together to reveal its treasures. Going back to straighten the duvet where I had sat down on the bed to fasten an errant suspender strap, I pick up my high heel shoes on the way out, I can't walk very far in them, but I KNOW that wearing them makes me throw out my boobs and wiggle my ass.

I make my way slowly and seductively to the meeting point in the restaurant, making note of the admiring glances of several men cast my way (and the narrowed eyes of the women with them.... looking good then I guess?) I stop momentarily, my heart racing again and catch my breath. Already there and seated at the table with a bottle of wine, no turning back now as a look of recognition passes on their face. Our eyes meet and we smile, nice; I think to myself, pictures did not lie. I sit down and take a sip of the offered wine, our fingers brushing ever so slightly in the process. We make small talk while we wait for our meal, we have settled for a chicken salad, not wanting to partake of a heavy meal. Neither of us can manage to eat much, too nervous I guess, our minds on more pleasant things to follow later. Our fingers touch again and linger, a thumb gently but secretly caressing mine. I nervously lick my dry lips, raised eyebrows as in question? I give an almost inaudible sigh and nod ever so slightly, I ask for the bill and we leave the bar area. Collecting a suitcase from the car, we make our way to room 101. I can feel the eyes of the receptionist burning through the back of my head...well she can go fuck herself! It's our time and I don't care what they are thinking anyway.

Opening the door to the room, we enter and carefully make sure it is locked, don't want to be disturbed do we. A slight awkward moment, a need to freshen up by both of us. I sit down nervously on the edge of the couch. Our eyes meet again as we move together and ever so gentle a kiss is planted upon my lips; I reciprocate, soft and tender. Hands moving across our bodies we caress, I nibble an ear, which elicits a groan of pleasure (must remember that one then) With general consensus we move over to the bed, hands guiding me to sit down and deftly unzipping my dress. Those same hands now caressing my neck, nibbling, sending ripples of pleasure through my whole body. We turn to face each other, and then from nowhere I start to shake, what is happening to me, WHAT am I doing here? I start to sob, I can't control the tears now, coursing down my face, smudging the mascara I had so carefully applied earlier.

Gently arms move around me and hold me, a soft voice whispering in my ear

"It's okay you know, its okay to be nervous. We can stop if you want, no pressure!"

With a gulp I take a deep breath, No, I think to myself, I have wanted this for so long. Ideas have been forming in my head for months now, I have to go through with it or I will never know. A vision of my husband's face flits through my mind, I'm sorry I whisper. I turn to face her and kiss her passionately back on the lips, Oh yes, Oh yes, this is right. Libby I sigh, Oh Libby I am ready for this. I have to find out. I want to make love to, be made love to by another woman. With a groan we sink to the bed and let our hands do the talking now.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • So Today is The Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 485 milliseconds