So You Want To Share Me...

"Take you finger out of me or you'll be sorry." She continued to squirm and laugh but to no avail. He was too strong and her hands held too much for any effective counter maneuver. She would remain a victim until he relented.

He saw her predicament and moved her away from any counter space. She would have to continue holding these things in her hands or drop them where they would shatter all over the floor. Now isolated and with both his hands, he went under her skirt and zipped off her panty in one smooth motion. Next he unclasped her skirt and drew down the zipper where it fell from her frame and piled on the floor. Her thigh highs remained. Lace tops too!

She was now standing in the kitchen half dressed, hands still full, calling him all kinds of names but laughing all the while. In a final coup, he unbuttoned her blouse and unclasped her bra. Full hands had cost her her modesty...but at least her glasses had unfogged.

"Honey what about the kids?"

"I spoke to Jerry already. I know they are sleeping over."

"Oh you bastard!" He kissed her hard, dropped to the floor and positioned himself such that his mouth was aligned to her pussy. His tongue surveyed the outer reaches but then dove in for maximum effect. "Ahhhh!" she exclaimed and almost dropped everything. He pulled out knowing that her arms must be about ready to collapse.

She (finally) freed her hands, took to the stairs to replace what she had been wearing. Since her little quiet evening surprise was out of the bag, she decided to keep her clothing to a minimum. She left her nylons on since they worked well with her dark rimmed glasses. She was shooting for a sexy geek look and pulled it off perhaps too well as she wore just a black lacey shelf bra that was far more for suggestion than coverage. She was determined to make his dinner uncomfortable by denying him access until she was ready.

John had just poured two glasses of wine when she returned. He looked her up and down and felt a stiffening. The combination of a week without her, the taste of her still fresh in his mouth and her pervasive scent now on his face placed him in a launch countdown. "Baby I need a quick shower but hold that thought!" was all he managed to say. He grabbed his bag and hauled upstairs.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds