• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Soapland Ch. 03

Soapland Ch. 03

12

Jane spent a lot of time rummaging through her arsenal, deciding which lotion was best for pork belly's rubdown. It gave the camera more time to idolize her figure.

"I didn't realize pork belly was staring at my butt," Jane said. "Look at that. Jesus, now I'm embarrassed. I was really bending over there. You can see my crack. Gee, you really learn a lot when you watch the video."

The hotel room had Wi-Fi, and Herman logged on to the Donkey website. He entered a code, and Soapland came on the big-screen television monitor. Jane had slipped on a short length kimono, which the hotel provided for its guests, although she didn't bother to close it, being very comfortable around her valet. Herman stayed naked. They sat together on the futon, watching the video; one, by the way, that they had both appeared in.

"I've never seen the final version, have you...hey wait a minute, why didn't this start from the beginning?"

The valet remained silent. "Herman, give me the remote." Jane was able to ascertain that the video had been previously viewed, and was now picking up from where it had left off. She went into reverse mode and saw that the previous scene was William's, the one where Yuunagi enticed a load of semen out of the big guy after doing a cowgirl number on him.

"Herman, have you been naughty? Did you watch this last night?"

"You said I could watch porn."

"I did, that's true, but you watched Big Bill and then you stopped...oh, I get it; stupid me. Now I know why you beat off so much last night. You know, I should be offended, you should be beating off to me."

"You don't have a dick."

"That's true, but..."

"And now we can watch your scene together," the young man reasoned. It was a good comeback, and Jane had to admire the way he conned his way out of that one.

"Herman, you're very naughty. But you make no bones about it, and that's what I love you so much." She put her arm around his shoulder; she was becoming addicted to his soft skin, it felt unbelievably reassuring and, dare it be said, erotic.

In the video Jane was applying lotion to pork belly's large gut. She got carried away and began slapping it, not in anger, but because it was an available target.

"Look, he's got boobs," laughed Herman.

"Be nice. He just has a big belly." Jane left Herman's shoulder and placed her hand on his thigh, mere inches from his penis. She didn't do anything; she just left it there. Herman was expecting her to gauge its impact on his penis, but she remained focused on the television monitor.

Jane massaged pork belly's chest in a most strenuous manner. Her objective was to have his tiny towel fall off. But pork belly had formed a tent, and between her exertions and his arousal, the towel slid off in seconds. Jane smiled warmly at him and delicately placed the towel back on to his cock, continuing with her chest massage; this time however pork belly's penis tip was showing, the towel too small to cover his growing appendage.

"Look, my little woodie, pork belly's got a boner...just like you. Jesus Christ! Herman! Remember not to touch that without my okay. But pork belly's a professional actor, and he got a woodie without my touching him. Not bad, huh?"

"Big deal. You haven't touched me, and I got one."

"Yes, but you're a sick, little deviate who wakes up with a boner - not that I would have it any other way." Jane's fingers inched closer to his manhood.

Jane showed no reaction to pork belly's protruding cock-head, which is how it would be at a real Soapland, unless the lady was flirting with her customer as a way to break the tension. Jane massaged his shoulders while standing behind him. She leaned forward to massage his chest, and her bikini-clad breasts rubbed against his face. The towel fell off again.

"You should have done him right there. Too much foreplay."

"Herman, foreplay is what gets the pervs to play with themselves." She looked down at his crotch. "Little Herman seems to like the foreplay."

"I don't like it when you call him Little Herman."

"You know what, you're right. How about we call him Woodie?"

Herman was pleased. He reached over and kissed her on the cheek. "I worship you."

Jane replaced the towel, again, and signaled Monica that the next time it fell off it would stay off. She went around to the side of the table and massaged pork belly's thighs. She worked her way north, and her hand ultimately made it to the bottom of his ball sac before the towel slipped off to the side.

Herman leaned forward, expecting Jane to apply some serious heat to the waiting cock. It was odd, because although sitting next to her, he'd rather watch Jane get some guy off on the video, after which he could take care of his own erection. But he loved the thought of her watching him jerk, so he wasn't a total social misfit.

Jane didn't turn up the heat on pork belly, but instead she just stared at his package for a few moments, maybe even more than a few moments. Pork belly's cock was bouncing up and down in expectation, and little droplets of fluid were coagulating on his penis-tip.

"What are you waiting for," he asked, impatiently? He hit the fast forward button. The subtle nuances of an erotic massage were lost on Herman. She'd have to rectify that, sooner rather than later.

"Take deep breaths. I don't want to have to put a cock clamp on you." She looked over at him and smiled deviously.

"You better not."

"You know, I just might. If you ever need to be punished..."

"I went through your things. You don't have a cock clamp."

"You're forgetting where we are. I could probably go outside, walk one block, and find a shop that sold one."

"Okay, I won't touch it. But you make me horny. Can I rub it against you a little? I promise I won't cum."

"No, Herman. Behave."

Jane could see why he was chomping at the bit. Herman had resumed the play mode right as she had begun applying a little more pressure to pork belly's penis; not a lot, just enough for people watching at home to see that there was contact. She tickled it with her fingers, and at one point she ran the back of her hand over it. But mostly she just stared at it, and instead rubbed the areas that were in the immediate vicinity of his hard rod, all of which put additional stress on his cock.

All of a sudden pork belly grunted, said something in Japanese, probably announcing his ejaculation, and two big squirts of semen shot out and landed on his chest. A third squirt never made it past his cock-head. It got tangled up and was hanging precariously off of his tip. A few seconds later it released, and the thick white, creamy fluid fell down on to his real belly.

Herman sat in open-mouth astonishment. He replayed the orgasm again, this time watching the semen in slow motion.

"Is that what you like, Herman, the white stuff?"

"Yeah," he said, eyes still riveted on the screen, "white stuff."

"You like that? Pork belly blew a gasket on his own. That's why they sent for me. These Japs...I don't know...they go crazy over me...even pork belly"

Jane bowed deeply, got a towel and wiped the semen off of pork belly's chest and cock. Then she doused his genital region with water and used another towel to rub his cock dry. She bowed again, and the scene ended. Herman hoped that the end of her scene meant that they were done and could switch their focus on his aching boner. He needed an orgasm real bad.

Controlling Herman's sex urges, and his releases, was a way of controlling him, but to accomplish that she'd have to allow him a few orgasms, sometimes more than a few. He was young and naked and horny. He needed his orgasms. She understood that, but that didn't mean she couldn't hold it over him like a weapon. And it wasn't like she was denying him; he'd been ejaculating virtually non-stop since they arrived in Tokyo.

"Let's go out to the Hot Springs. There might be people spying on us, and we'll end up on the Internet."

"I don't care," he said. "It might be a good career move for you, a secret sex tape."

Sex tape? Herman was suddenly nervous. Did he just trap himself? For all his bravado, fucking Miss Jane was a tall order. Still, he felt incredibly lucky to be on this position.

He placed the mat down on the wooden slats that ran the length of the deck. The vapor from the Hot Springs was warm and moist. He put a large towel over the mat. He knelt down, expecting Jane to lie on the towel.

"Go ahead," she said, "you lie down." He looked at her incredulously. "Not like that, lie on your back, penis side up."

Lying down and looking up at Jane, who had since removed her kimono, caused his cock all sorts of agonies. "Don't be like pork belly," she admonished. "Be like Herman, who knows how to control his seed for Miss Jane."

A succession of deep breaths got his penis to settle down, but it was still very rigid. Jane, now naked, stood over the young man. She wanted to lower down and have him lick her cunt, but she wasn't sure if he was ready for that. She could easily have sucked him, or jerked him, but that was too easy. So she did nothing. She just let him revel in the moment, awash in lust, overwhelmed by his pulsating boner.

"Can you see my cunt lips from down there."

"Yes."

"Do you know anything about cunt lips? Tell me the truth. How many women have you fucked?"

Herman thought. "Seven or eight, I think."

"What about boys?"

"Oh jeez, fucking? About ten."

"And sucking?"

He smiled, "about fifty, I don't know."

"I guess you like sucking, huh?"

"You could say that."

"Was Olivia one of the girls you fucked?"

Herman would rather not answer, but he had no choice. "I tried once, but I couldn't get a boner, so Dewey...uh, Tom did most of the fucking."

"That's okay, nothing to be ashamed about." Jane got down and massaged his chest. His cock was like steel. "I thought you didn't like foreplay...Herman!"

Copious amounts of pre-cum were oozing out of his stiffie. Jane stared at his cock without saying anything for what seemed like eternity to the young man, before she got down to placing her hands on his pelvic area and pressing his skin with her thumbs. Was it enough to send him over the edge? His cock, oh God, his cock felt so stimulated, so aroused; he tried to hang on, but couldn't.

"I uh...oh...uh...uh..." an explosion of sperm emerged from his pee-hole. Jane had half a mind to let it burn itself out, but she wanted him to feel the sensation of her hand, so she grabbed his cock mid-stream and assisted with the remaining semen discharge. When it looked like he had finished, Jane started licking his cock-head, lapping up any and all late-arriving jizz.

"Just like pork belly," she said. "You have a hyperactive thingy. Woodie shot on his own; see how easy it was? Now you see why I'm a goddess to these fucking idiots over here."

"You are a goddess," he exulted.

"And you know what else goddesses do?" Jane tongued up his semen spill and planted a big kiss on his lips, transferring his seed into his own mouth. "Swallow it," she said.

They relaxed in the Hot Springs afterward. Jane eventually sat up on the edge and parted her legs. "It's not fair. I haven't had an orgasm since we arrived and you've had about twenty. And you cleaned my vagina this morning. It's s shame to let it go to waste. Herman, it's time to up your game. Miss Jane has needs too."

Jane tried providing instruction on the fly, for he was an inexperienced cunt licker. He knew enough to follow the pink; he stuck his tongue in there and rubbed her opening with his fingers, but he hadn't learned how to respond to a woman's mounting pleasure or adjust his technique when it became necessary. He did however show a lot of enthusiasm, for he wanted to become better at it, he wanted to make his mistress happy. Miss Jane needed an orgasm.

"Do you remember the scene in Soapland where the Japanese lady banged William...of course, you do, you jerked off about ten times to it. Would you like me to do that to you?"

"Sure," he gulped.

""Or I can get down on my hands and knees, and you can fuck me like you do William. You might find that easier. What do you prefer?"

She intervened before he could answer. "I'll tell you what," she told him, "I'll ride you the way that girl rode William, and then you can poke me from behind. Okay?"

Rather quickly she concluded that he was not going to bring her off, but it wasn't his fault that she was addicted to trophy cocks. There were only so many Dan's to go around. Instead she'd use her power to get Herman off, and maybe once he fucked her he'd grow in confidence for the next time, if there were a next time. At the very least he might become a little more disciplined, for having his steel rod inside her box was the ultimate reward. There was always the shower nozzle, if she got desperate, and she might have even packed a vibrator, assuming Herman hadn't done something vulgar to it.

Jane never made it to the backdoor position. She rode him hard, and admittedly there were times when she wasn't certain whether his cock was still inside of her, for it was small enough to fall out without her ever knowing. But Jane must have ridden pretty good, and Herman, as we know, was very horny, because after several minutes of Jane bouncing on his shaft, he reached down and pulled it out, jerking semen as he did, which flew all over the place.

Herman volunteered to do some more licking, and he really applied himself his time. He must have had his tongue inside her pussy for twenty minutes, maybe longer, and as time progressed the cumulative pleasure began to have an impact. Jane had been excreting regularly for the final half of his performance. She panted, and panted some more. "Huey," she cried out, "forgetting in her ecstasy his real name.

****

Monica went same-sex for the afternoon filming. The massage room had two tables, and one had William and Toshi while the other Staci and Yuunagi. Per Hideki, Japanese men liked watching Japanese men having sex with western woman, followed by their having sex with western men, so the pairing of the Shakespeare of Semen with the big-dicked, muscular black man ought to get their pulses racing. She liked that she could film both tables simultaneously. Hedging her bets, having both genders present took some sting out of the gayness.

The towels were long gone. Toshi and Yuunagi were completely naked. She was on her hands and knees, and Staci was licking her pussy from behind. She also had a dildo in her hand, which she would soon be using on her. Toshi was on his back, cock out in the open, and William was applying lotion to his legs.

"Would you like a blowjob or a hand-job," the muscleman asked?" Having displayed his stud prowess with Yuunagi, it was quite surprising to see the relish with which he attacked Toshi's penis, unless one was familiar with his work in Men will be Men, where he had multiple homosexual encounters. Monica preferred sucking to jerking, but she left it up to William. She had too much respect for his professionalism to tell him what to do.

William was well seasoned in getting men off, and he applied some tender hand friction to Toshi's package, which was firm and not too far away from popping, but before that could happen, William stopped his jerking and stuck his groin in Toshi's face, who then lowered the speedo, revealing the hillbilly penis once again to the world. Toshi didn't do anything with it; he just liked having his massager naked, as would the intended audience.

Shorn of his shorts, William resumed his work on the Japanese man, and with his tongue he licked up and down Toshi's shaft, before concentrating on his cock-head. William was an exceptional penis sucker and a porn star extraordinaire. Having done such a good job getting his customer to the verge of ejaculation, the masseuse stood aloft and held Toshi's cock upright. With his other hand he grabbed his own cock and shook it around, just for the hell of it. Then he got serious and stroked Toshi's penis with vim and vigor. He was able to put a lot of muscle into it - no pun intended - and Toshi began to writhe and squirm. He clenched the side of the table with his hands. He yelled out something unintelligible, and then the volcano erupted.

Monica exulted at the great takeaway, but silently this time. A significant amount of Toshi's essence had flown up in the air at a very fast pace, turning into a spray as it neared William's face, and it drenched him. Caught by surprise, William grimaced, but he weathered the storm and gamely held on, continuing with his jerking. There was no let up. The sperm had descended from its initial heights, but it was still spurting, now all over Toshi's chest and neck.

Staci looked up from her own duties and walked over to the other table. William placed his fingers in her mouth, the ones that were coated with Toshi's semen, and she hungrily devoured them. The things I do for money, she thought.

The men weren't done. The muscular black Adonis hopped up onto the massage table, and Toshi demonstrated his love and affection for the king-sized, foot-long, dick. It was all of twelve inches too. Toshi gave as well as he got, and he hungrily lapped up William's sperm once it began shooting out. It was a very pleased director who called an end to the day's festivities. There were five cum shot; two monsters by Shakespeare, two by the big black penis, and one by pork belly. And that's not even taking into account the leggy blonde and the adorable redhead, and a slice of Japanese womanhood that went toe to toe with the best Donkey had to offer was none the worse for wear. And they hadn't even made it to the sauna yet.

****

Jane stood before the mirror in her bra and panties. She held the dress in front of her. "I don't know, Herman."

"Why you didn't bring more of the clingy dresses? You look better in them."

"That may be, but the sixties dresses make it easier for my panties to show."

"I never thought of it that way," he confessed. "What don't you like about your undies?"

"How do you know it's my undies I don't like?"

"It's my job to know."

"I like the tan bra, don't get me wrong, but with the white panties? I'm not sure."

"I matched the panties for the dress, Miss Jane. You got a black dress with orange polka dots...white panties nail it."

"Yes, but..."

"I get it, you're thinking the rich guy might fuck you, and you're worried about being seen in the white and tan together, but if he really wants to fuck you he won't care about your undies."

"He might; he's a sick, fucking bastard."

Herman smiled. "We'll just have to take that chance." He helped her into the dress and zipped it up. Her hair got a final brushing. "It's five. The limo is probably waiting...hold on," he said, and he gave one final tug to her hem, adroitly brushing his hand along her inner thigh.

"I want you to watch the scene in Soapland where I spanked you."

"Why? You're not going to spank me again, are you?"

"I hope not. That's why I want to you watch it, you know, a little reminder."

"Okay, I'll watch it."

"Wait, I'm not done. Here's a challenge for you. You can jerk as many times as you like, but if you can control yourself and not beat off at all until I return, I'll reward you."

"Really? What kind of reward?"

"You'll have to wait and see. And no fibbing; I'm going to check all the waste baskets, and I'm going to sniff your cock; semen leaves a telltale odor that lasts for hours."

Herman smiled; his mind was already at work on how to sneak in an orgasm or two. Maybe if he showered afterwards the smell would go away.

"What time does the show come on," he asked?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Soapland Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds