Sodomy in Napa Valley Ch. 02

Lizzie is now walking on her knees towards me. She looks like pure sex on her 5'6" frame, with her Brazilian-waxed pussy and her perky tits and her firm butt and her eyes glazed with lust. She reaches out to take hold of my cock, wets her lips, and starts to lick and suck my cock. As I would have guessed by now, she is a very talented cock-sucker and manages to take most of my fat 8 inches.

It's not long before I can feel my cock head hit against the soft palate of the back of her throat. It feels amazing, but after a few minutes, I gently tug on her hair to signal slowing down. I'm not ready to blow my load just yet. She backs off a bit but continues to suck my cock in long, smooth strokes. Not in my wildest fantasies could I have anticipated doing this right now.

+ + +

[Sweet Jesus, not in my wildest fantasies could I ever have anticipated my day turning out this way. The moment I realized Marc could see my unit from his terrace, I understood right away there was only one outcome for today. It's been maybe half an hour since that moment, and I've already enjoyed his very talented tongue-lashing of my pussy and my ass. My God, the man can eat pussy and rim a girl like nobody's business!

And now, we're inside and I finally get to suck on his huge cock. He's a mouthful - 8 inches long and 2 inches across if he's a day, Christ. I can't wait to feel it inside me, but right now I'm loving him fucking the back of my throat, making my eyes tear up from the pressure, and I wouldn't mind swallowing his cum. Maybe we'll get around to it later. He had expressed wanting me to sit on his face. I can accommodate! His cock is so hot, though. Knobby and veiny and fat, just the way I had dreamed it. My pussy and ass are twitching just thinking about him plundering my love tunnels later. He's already seen what I do with my anal dildo when I masturbate so there won't be any pretense. His cock will be a tight fit in my ass, and it will be glorious.]

+ + +

Watching her bob on my cock, I am salivating to taste her again. I gently guide her head off my cock, and she releases her lips with a small pop. I kneel on the bed and kiss her again, re-exploring the inside of her slutty mouth. I lightly flick her pebbly nipples with my index fingers as she continues to pull on my saliva-covered cock.

After a moment, I gently press her back onto the bed and, pulling my mouth off of hers, I begin the delicious journey of kissing down the length of her body. First, lifting her arms overhead and licking her armpits, then her nipples and breasts, belly, glossing over her pussy and clit just to drive her a little crazy. She arches her body fetchingly to me, moaning little words of encouragement.

Then I sit up and bending one of her legs, I kiss her ankles, lick the beautiful arch and, one by one, take her toes into my mouth. Her eyes never leaving me, Lizzie tweaks her nipples with one hand and rubs her clit with the other. She bends her idle leg and butterflies it open so that I can gaze at her glistening pussy and enticing ass as I suck on her toes.

I repeat with the other leg, and she mirrors the first side so that her pussy remains open to my gaze. She alternates between rubbing her clit and slipping two slim fingers into her pussy and slowly finger-fucking herself. Sometimes she draws her knee in and swabs pussy cream onto her asshole. My cock is standing straight up, desperate to join the game.

"I think it's time you straddle my face now." As I lie down, she bounds up and swiftly positions herself on top of me in a 69 position. With no preliminaries, I start licking out her cunt and ass, finger-fucking her ass when my tongue isn't busy rimming it. She gobs spit into her hand and works my cock as she gyrates her hips on my face. As much as I enjoy her cock-sucking prowess, I'm glad she's giving a hand job because her mouth would certainly set me off too fast. Her hand pumping is the perfect touch right now.

Eventually I'm exclusively licking her pussy and clit as I thumb-fuck her ass, using her love juice as lube. First with one thumb, then with both thumbs stacked over each other. I can tell by the tempo of her hips rocking that she is getting close. I focus my tongue on just her clit and switch to 2 fingers in her cunt and 2 fingers in her ass. This all requires some coordination, but I am eager to get her off on her first orgasm.

It doesn't take long until she's bucking rhythmically on my tongue as she palms my balls and wraps her lips over my cock. Thank God she doesn't suck too hard. It seems she just wanted something in her mouth for her orgasm. Finally, I hear her muffled cries with my cock in her mouth, as her rocking slows down and her ass clenches around my fingers. Fuck... I want to experience her ass clenching my cock like that.

I keep all four fingers inside her two holes as she rides out the waves of her orgasm, until she becomes still and is just very softly suckling on my cock and mewling her contentment. Her pussy juice is all over my lower face, and I love it. I slowly withdraw my fingers, first from her pussy, then very slowly from her pliant ass hole. I give her anus a quick lick which makes her flinch a little. She releases my swollen cock from her mouth as I help her slide off me. Then I sit up and reach in the drawer for the lube to have it at hand. I kiss her again, both of us tasting her tangy pussy.

Now I reach down to gently stroke her pussy again and, even though I was just down there, I am astounded by how wet it is. I can't wait another second, pry open her legs, and slide my cock into her swampy depths. She yelps from the suddenness of it and clasps her slim stems around my waist, and we enjoy some old-fashioned missionary fucking. I know it's not our end goal, but it feels very, very good. Lizzie's pussy is hot and tight. Her skin is all goosebumps, and her fingernails are digging into my back and buttocks as she offers her mouth to my tongue. I can easily come this way, but I must sample her ass, especially after what I witnessed yesterday.

+ + +

"Lizzie, what do you want?" I ask.

"You know what I want," she replies.

"I want you to tell me," I insist.

"I want you to fuck me like this a little longer. And then I want you to crack my ass open with your massive cock, fuck it good, then come deep inside me," she clarifies.

It is a huge turn-on to hear these words come out of such a classy woman. My eyes hood over with lust as I clamp my mouth over hers and reach underneath her hips to plunge my middle finger into her ass as I fuck her pussy even harder.

I don't keep at this too long as I am very close to blowing my load. Slowing down my kisses and the rhythm of my hips, I reach for the lube and with my cock still in her pussy, I slather her ass with the gel. She draws in one knee to give me more room to maneuver.

Then I pull out of her pussy and add a quantity of lube onto the head and stem of my cock. She now has both knees drawn in so that I can clearly see all her womanly charms. Fuck, she's such a beautiful slut with her pussy and ass open like that. I line up my cock head to her anus and look up at her. Her eyes are half closed, but I know she is watching me, watching my expression at the moment of entry. I push forward about an inch, so that my cock head is partially in. She moans "Oooohhhh... more... now... please."

I pull back a bit and push in again, a little further, this time pushing through her tight anal ring. I start by fucking the mouth of her ass in short strokes with just the first third of my cock. But her ass is irresistible, and it's not long before my cock is completely embedded inside her rectum, the root of my cock right up to her ass cheeks. She rakes her fingers through her hair as she slowly tosses her head side to side. She's whimpering and moaning, "Oh my god, Marc, yessss, mmmmmm, I can't believe your entire cock is inside my ass... I can feel every millimeter of you in my ass. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

Her ass feels absolutely divine, and I love being able to watch her face in this position, play with her tits, see her hand sneak down to play with her clit. Her other hand reaches down to palpate the stretched ring of her ass taking in my cock. I want to feel her come again while her ass is clamped on my cock. "Can you cum again for me? I want to feel your ass squeeze my cock while you're cumming." Hearing my words, she diddles her clit even faster and now she's finger-fucking herself as well as I work her chute slowly with the full length of my cock.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum again. Sweet god, I feel so full with your fat cock in my ass. Oh, fuc..." And there it is: her second orgasm arrives and cuts her off. She squeezes her legs together with her fingers still rubbing her clit as her mouth half opens in a soundless scream. Her ass is involuntarily contracting again and again around my cock.

Watching her have a quaking orgasm up close takes me over the edge. I grab a pillow to tuck underneath her hips and with my hands on the bed on either side of her, I piston furiously in and out of her ass. I almost fear I'm hurting her, but it's clear Lizzie is delirious in her intense pleasure. She crosses her legs like upside-down Indian style and holds on to the tops of her ankles, so that looking down I can gaze at her soupy well-fucked pussy, my cock plundering her ass, and bonus, her sexy feet and toes.

She has astonishing sphincter control, squeezing my cock like a little fist. "Oh fuck, Lizzie, your tight ass is milking my cock! Oh, my fucking god, aaaaahhhhh... fuuucccckkk..." My own orgasm comes crashing down on me, as I plunge my cock in to the hilt and pump my semen deep into Lizzie's hot rectum, her anal ring strangling the base of my cock. Oh, my lord God, she is the best anal accomplice I could ever ask for.

Lizzie has uncrossed her legs and slips the toes of one foot into my mouth as she reaches down and digs her fingers into my buttocks to pull them even more tightly onto hers. I suck on her toes gently as I continue to pump her ass, riding the last waves of my orgasm. Christ, she is really too much. "God, Lizzie, you're too good... fuck..." She gives me a lazy, sexy smile as I lean down to kiss her, my breath still ragged. She wraps her lovely legs around my waist and her arms around my neck and kisses me back.

"I do believe we just broke every rule on fraternization at the workplace," she teases as she runs her tongue tip just under my lips.

"Hmmm, yes. You really should see a lawyer about that," I grin wolfishly, enjoying the snugness of my cock in her ass and my pubic plate resting on her moist snatch, already looking forward to our next round.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds