• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sold In To Slavery Pt. 01

Sold In To Slavery Pt. 01

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a departure from my usual style. I usually write about consensual BDSM. Occasionally, there is some reluctance, but at the end of the day, my slaves like to be owned. I thought it might be fun to shake things up and write about a woman being abducted and sold in to slavery completely against her will. Be forewarned, very heavy non-consensual activity ahead. P.S. It is NOT Professor Ballard who is captured here.

*****

"Oh good, you're awake," said a pleasant male voice.

The professor tried to clear her head. She had no idea where she was. The last thing she remembered was being at the faculty reception.

They had been celebrating the release of her latest book. All of her colleagues, friends and family had been there. It had been a perfect, balmy southern California night.

She shook her head to clear away some of the fogginess. As she did, she felt rough cloth against her face. Some kind of hood? She tried to speak and became aware of something round and hard in her mouth. It felt like a stiff rubber ball. She felt drool running down her chin.

When she tried to raise her hands to uncover her face, she realized her wrists were secured tightly behind her back by metal cuffs.

She began to panic, shaking her head from side to side and pulling at her bonds with all her might. She heard herself grunting with effort around the gag in her mouth.

"There, there. Hush now. Don't struggle. I'm not going to harm you if you cooperate," said the same voice soothingly.

She tried to rise, then realized her ankles were cuffed together. She felt a strong hand pushing down on the top of her head and she immediately became still.

He was touching her.

"Calm down and stay down," said the voice more curtly now.

The professor tried to pull herself together. She realized she was hyperventilating inside her hood and concentrated on slowing her breathing. She took three deep, calming breaths and tried to focus her senses. She began to assess her situation as dispassionately as possible.

Obviously, she had been abducted. Someone must have spiked her drink, then gotten her in to a car. She wondered how long she had been out. Hours? Days? She wondered suddenly if she had been raped while she was unconscious, then realized she could still feel her clothes on her body. Just a summer skirt and blouse, but they both felt intact. She was still wearing her panties.

She smelled urine and realized she had wet herself.

The professor focused on her breathing and made a concerted effort to fight down the panic. After a few minutes, her mind began to clear. She sat still and listened carefully to her surroundings.

That was when she heard someone whimpering. It sounded like a woman.

The professor turned her head and cocked an ear. Yes, there was definitely someone sobbing softly in the room. Right next to her. A female.

"Ah, I see you have heard our guest, Professor," said the voice softly. "Yes, we have company. You will have a companion on the journey to your knew life. Your bodies will get well-acquainted with each other soon enough."

Her hopes soared. At least she was not alone. It was two against one. Maybe they could overpower this man and get out of this nightmare.

She knew her husband and family would be looking for her. By now, they would have called the police. She just needed to bide her time and stay alive until she could be found.

She heard soft footsteps in front of her. It sounded like leather soles on a concrete floor. She realized the man was pacing back and forth.

"Let me explain the situation to both of you," he said.

He stopped talking for a moment and she heard him light a cigarette.

"Your old lives are over. You are being sold in to slavery. You will never see your families again."

The man paused again to let this sink in.

"Do I need to stop here for a moment to let you have a good cry, Professor? Your companion already had hers while you were asleep. I think she's almost cried out."

The professor shook her head. She wanted to hear it all.

"You are no longer human beings, you are property. You are owned by another person who happens to be my client. This is permanent. Your only purpose in life from this moment forward is to please your owner. Your bodies no longer belong to you, they belong to your owner. You will have no say about how you are used. If you are disobedient, you will be punished."

The professor could not believe her ears. Clearly this man was a lunatic. Slavery? People don't get sold in to slavery anymore. Not in this country anyway.

And why pick her? She was forty-three years old. She understood in a clinical way that she was still quite attractive and worked hard to keep herself in shape, but she found it hard to believe that a white slaver would size her up as a prime catch for some creepy sultan. With all the pretty younger faculty and students at the reception, why go after a middle-aged hausfrau like her? She had two kids in college, for crying out loud.

"They call me The Collector," he said, the paused to take a drag from his cigarette.

"I collect slaves and sell them to people. This is how I make my living. I am very good at it. I have never been caught and I have never lost a slave. You two will put my total at one hundred and one slaves captured and delivered over the course of twenty years."

Another pause, another drag.

"You two are being sold as a matched pair. I already had a buyer waiting when I abducted you. This client has very particular specifications when it comes to acquiring female slaves. It was not easy catching both of you in one night. It took a lot of planning. I'm quite proud of myself for pulling it off, actually."

Another drag, another smoky exhalation.

"I know you are thinking you can escape, but I assure you that this is impossible. We are already out of the country. In Mexico, at one of my safe-houses. You are in a cell with much more elaborate security features than a typical municipal jail. The cage can only be unlocked with an access code that only I know. If you somehow incapacitate me or even kill me, you both will be trapped in the cell. You will then die of starvation and thirst. The nearest house is over ten miles away, so nobody will hear your calls for help."

The professor's hopes began to fade. Already out of the country? In a cell?

"You will stay here for one week to start your training. Tomorrow, you both will be marked and pierced per your owner's instructions. The good news is that you are both being purchased to serve as sex slaves, not pain-pigs, so most of your training will be focused on improving your sexual skills as opposed to repetitive punishment. You should both be grateful that this is the case."

The professor felt her hopes ebbing further. This guy was for real. It was clear he had done this before. She wondered what "marked and pierced" meant.

"After a week, you will be drugged and transported to the coast, then locked in a specialized container for transport by ship to your new home. I will accompany you on the journey."

The professor felt the hand on her head again.

"I want you to nod if you understand me. Both of you."

The professor nodded. She wanted to keep him talking. The hand was removed.

The professor sat perfectly still. She wondered how the other woman in the room was handling this information. The sobbing had stopped. That was a good sign.

There was a pause, then the man spoke again.

"This is where it gets a little awkward," he said softly. There might even have been a trace of sympathy in his voice.

"The client I am selling you to is a rather strict lesbian mistress in Thailand named Mali Wattana."

He began patting the professor on the head like a puppy.

"I know that both of you are straight. I've been watching you for weeks and I think it's likely that neither one of you have ever been with another woman. This has to change quickly. When I deliver you to Mistress Mali, she will expect you to be reasonably well trained at pleasing a woman."

There was another pause as he drew on his cigarette. He stopped patting the professor's head.

"So starting today, you will both make an effort to improve your skills in this area. You will make a study of licking pussy and eating ass. You will also learn to stimulate a woman with your fingers and hands. I want you both to learn to fist and be fisted as well. Apparently, this practice is quite common in the lesbian community. You have one week to get up to speed. You will practice on each other, of course."

The professor felt the hand on her head again. She shuddered.

"This cell is under continuous video surveillance. When I am not down here with you, I will be watching the monitors. I expect to see a non-stop pussy party going on all day and most of the night. I want tongues in pussies at all times while you are awake. The only time one of your tongues should not be in a pussy is when you are fingering or fisting that pussy in which case your tongue should be buried in an asshole."

The hand was removed from her head. The professor slumped against the wall. This was really happening. Her situation kept getting worse by the moment.

"And I want to see orgasms, real ones," said the man sternly. "We'll start with a goal of ten orgasms for each of you today and work up from there as the week progresses. If I see any fakery or any hint that either of you are lacking in enthusiasm, you will both be whipped."

The man paused to inhale more carcinogens.

"Nod your head if you understand," he said evenly.

The professor nodded her head glumly. Her shoulders slumped and she bowed her head. She was beaten.

"But first, it's time for me to have a little more fun," said the voice merrily.

The professor could tell he was smiling. In a moment, she sensed him looming over her.

"One of the perks of my job is that I get to sample the merchandise. I've already had my way with your fellow traveler while you were knocked out. She was quite accommodating, I assure you. I only had to whip her once and she got right in line. Hard to believe she was an anal virgin. And such an eager little cock-sucker," said the voice laughing.

The professor felt a hand under her chin.

"Here's what's going to happen next, Professor. I'm going to remove your hood and gag, then you're going to suck my cock as if you're life depended on it. Then I'm going to use your other holes. When I'm done, I'm probably going to do it all over again in no particular order. I'm a big believer in recreational Viagra."

There was a final pause as the man took a last drag from his cigarette, then the professor felt a tug as her hood was removed. She blinked rapidly in the brightness of the cell for several seconds. She did not look up at the man.

Instead, she turned her head to the right to get a look at her fellow prisoner.

And found herself staring directly in to the terrified eyes of her nineteen year-old daughter.

The professor's heart seemed to stop. For a long moment, she couldn't breathe. At last, she steadied herself and looked her daughter up and down. She was naked on her knees. She was gagged and had her hands cuffed behind her back. There were several red welts on her breasts, but otherwise she appeared unharmed.

He'd only had to whip her once, he had said.

She looked again at her daughter's face, staring in to her red-rimmed eyes as the implications of their predicament began to sink in. Her daughter stared back, then nodded almost imperceptibly. Something passed between them. They were together. They would be strong for each other. They would do what had to be done to stay alive.

Vaguely, the professor was aware of the man loosening the strap around her head and removing the ball gag. She worked her jaw several times to relieve the stiffness as she continued to gaze at her daughter.

Then she heard him unbuckling his belt.

Finally, the professor looked up at the man who had broken their lives.

He looked like an accountant. Medium height, short, graying hair. Wire-rimmed glasses. A plain face, not one you would remember. This is probably helpful in his profession, she thought.

He stepped up to her with his large semi-erect penis in his hand and pulled her up on her knees.

"Open wide, Professor. And do a good job. If I feel any teeth, I'll whip her cunt while you watch," he said matter-of-factly, nodding his head toward her daughter.

She examined the cock before her. It was quite large and getting larger by the second. It was clear that the man was enjoying himself. He had obviously done this before many times. How many slaves had he taken? Over a hundred?

It's going to hurt when he rapes my ass, she thought idly. She could see her daughter watching her out of the corner of her eye. She would have to get used to that.

For a few moments, the professor stared straight ahead, seeing nothing. She was thinking about her husband and the rest of her family, her career, her friends. All gone now. She closed her eyes and sent them all a silent farewell, a soft requiem for a life now past.

Then she opened her eyes, leaned forward and began to suck.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sold In To Slavery Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds