• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Some Light Can Never Be Seen Ch. 02

Some Light Can Never Be Seen Ch. 02

12

The 'Cory Cofield' Rose saw when he opened the door was a far cry from the one she'd last seen when she and her Husband had kicked him out of their house after finding pot on him when he was 16.

Rail thin, without a hint of the baby fat he once had, Cory was a shade over 6 foot 3. Hard living had also taken it's toll. Even though he was only 20, any rational person would have guessed him to be 25 or maybe 30 in the right light.

Standing in front of him, seeing him dressed much the same way he was in the picture she'd masturbated to a few days earlier, in a pair of tight and faded jeans with an unbuttoned flannel shirt, Rose felt her throat turn to sand and her knees knock under the hem of her two size too small and rain soaked skirt.

"... Mrs. Dwyer...?" she heard Cory ask, his brown eyes bugging out of his skull.

"... Hi Cory," Rose surprised herself by being able to respond.

For Cory, seeing Rose Dwyer standing in the doorway of the motel room he did business in when he was in Huntington left him more than a little stunned. He couldn't remember the last time he'd seen her, but like most of his relationships, he was sure they didn't part under the best of circumstances.

Having set up an encounter with a man who was due at the motel in less than an hour, when Cody had heard the knock at the door, he'd sprung up angrily thinking the guy was early. When he opened the door and saw the Wife of his hometown's preacher standing there staring back, Cory's mouth suddenly filled with a bitter backwash of confusion.

"I know... this has to be a little of a surprise... " he heard Rose start to say.

"Get in here... you're drenched," Cory coldly interrupted, grabbing the older woman's arm and pulling her inside the room.

Closing the door quickly behind her, Cory then turned towards the bed and grabbed the towel he'd dried himself off with a little while earlier.

"Here," he said before tossing Rose the towel.

The obvious question for Cory to ask was, "What the Hell are you doing here?" but he couldn't bring himself to utter it. Whether it was the fact Rose was an authority figure from his past, or if he was simply too flummoxed by the surreal nature of seeing her standing there, but Cory couldn't quite process his jumbled thoughts into words.

"I know what you've been doing," Rose carefully addressed Cory, trying not to look directly at him. "I'm here to beg with you... plead with you Cory... please stop... before you catch something... or get hurt... or worse. "

Cory just stood beside the bed absorbing Rose's words, feeling just a twinge of innocent warmth that someone still cared enough to want to help him. Unfortunately, the stink of his lifestyle had become so thick, no one, including the well meaning and angel-hearted woman standing in front of him was going to be able to pull him from his depths. And like anything to do with gravitational pull, it becomes much easier for things to fall then to raise themselves up.

"What the Hell do you know?" Cory shot back, trying to sound as defiant as he could. "And who told you?"

"No one," Rose bowed her head and replied softly. "I sort of just accidentally stumbled upon it. "

Rose was gonna add to what she was saying when she saw some drug paraphernalia laid out on the dresser beside her. A knotted, choking silence ensued as the reality of Cory's plight became apparent.

It struck Rose that Sam Puttnam might not be the only person from back home involved with Cory if he instantly didn't suspect Sam for leaking where to find him.

"I've got someone coming in an hour or so... you're gonna have to leave," Cory said with a polite, almost pleading tone, but Rose didn't budge.

Cory knew he could manhandle her if he wanted and simply throw Rose back out into the rain, but that was an option he knew he would only use as a last resort. Instead he stared more intently at her as she stood 6 feet away and swore he saw something in Rose's sullen eyes, something he'd seen numerous times before in other troubled people he'd dealt with.

Suddenly the entire vibe in the room changed.

"You drove all this way to try to save me?" Cory nearly mocked.

Rose weakly nodded her head up and down.

"No you didn't," Cory sniped a few seconds later.

Rose's face went gaunt when Cory effectively pierced the facade she tried to hide behind. The longer Cory stood there sizing Rose up, the more he couldn't ever remember the preacher's wife dressed up quite the way as she was. Having been to church several times with the Dwyers back in the day, he could recall Rose wearing perhaps a light shade of blush and a hint of dime store perfume along with pantsuits. But looking at her now wearing a skirt and blouse set, along with a healthy layer of make-up and mascara, which was now running in several black wrinkles down her face from the rain, it further added to Cory's testosterone fueled curiosity.

"Again Mrs. Dwyer... I really need you to leave," Cory's monotone voice peeled from his throat.

Still Rose didn't move, but Cory was picking up clearly on an aura she didn't even realize she was giving off.

Rose's pupils widened and her breathing ceased when Cory started to walk slowly towards her. The discernable difference in height between the two became readily apparent with each step he took closer to her and Rose felt her own gaze withering under the white heat of Cory's stare.

"I'll ask you one more time, Mrs. Dwyer " he began, still walking straight towards her "You came all this way to save... me?"

"Or did you come to save yourself?" he cryptically added before Rose had time to think.

"... Myself..." the 51 year old woman winced, feeling Cory's words work just like an ax, splitting her self control in two.

Cory extended his hands out towards Rose before he'd really decided just what he was going to do when he grabbed her. Part of him wanted to take her by the shoulders and shake her out of the fog she was in. There was also a horrible part of Cory that was tempted to grab Rose and throw her right back out into the rain and slam the door behind her, just as many people had done to him, literally and figuratively, over the years.

When he took hold of Rose's upper arms however, she seemed to simply melt in his grip. Of all the reactions Rose could have had to being grabbed, that was one Cory wasn't prepared for. If she'd tried to put up a struggle, he would have easily overpowered her. If Rose had tried to quote some scripture, he would have laughed right in her face about the wisdom of her God. But to have her collapse against him like nothing more than a deflated balloon left Cory bewildered and uneasy.

Between the adrenaline and narcotics already poisoning his system, Cory was also inundated with the scent of the perfume Rose had liberally applied before her trip, and that only added to the whirlwind whistling through his distorted senses.

The intensity of the rain pounding the front of the motel room only worsened as Cory patted his hand softly across the center of the sobbing woman's back.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry," Rose sniffled, traces of her smeared mascara now staining Cory's chest.

"Sorry for what?" he almost asked but thought better of it.

Nearly a minute passed as the two stood in that awkward embrace together before Rose finally mustered the fortitude to pull her face back and look up at Cory towering over her.

"I need you," she finally admitted in the faintest of whispers, to him and to herself for the first time. "That's why I came all the way out here Cory... I need you. "

Rose's words nearly pulled the rug out from Cory. To hear her say what she did, in the tone she delivered it in, landed well off the 20 year old boy's emotional grid. Before he could even begin to manage a response however, he took another look into Rose's eyes and saw the familiar murky gleam of desperation and want in her defeated gaze.

Cory had come to recognize that look in many of the men he'd fooled around with, many of whom were married and straight but had fought the longings for most of their adult life. It was a part of the human condition that wasn't pretty, but it was one Cory had become quite intimate with, and Rose was showing all the tell-tale signs.

To see this woman from his youth, the woman who was married to the town preacher standing in front of him in the condition she was in left Cory swelling with a sense of power and bravado. To think she'd driven halfway across the state, through a driving rainstorm and dressed the way she was to see him caused Cory to draw, as obscene as it was, only one conclusion.

Sensitivity and empathy not being Cory's strong suits, he simply did what nature had trained him to do.

Raising his right hand up to the matronly swells of Rose's bosom, Cory clenched his fingers around her left tit and squeezed it between the still rain-soaked material of her silk blouse.

"GGGRR... AAHHHH," Rose shuddered softly.

The tenseness was clear in the married woman's face as Cory gently kneaded his hand into the cushiony flesh of Rose's breast, and he felt a rushing wave of warmth sweep through his system seeing the way the older woman submitted to his advances. Guiding his fingertips up Rose's chest, Cory scoured them across the front of her neck before pressing them securely just below her left ear. He thought for a second of leaning in and kissing Rose on the lips, but Cory sensed that would have shown too much intimacy and tenderness for the given situation. For better or worse, Rose was there for something much more primal and base.

Instead of kissing her on the mouth, Cory parted his lips and eased forward until he'd chewed down on the soft, smooth and salty flesh just below Rose's right ear.

"WAAAHHH," Rose's voice exploded from her lungs.

Looking just like snared prey as she stood there with Cory's mouth lavishly devouring her neck, Rose felt Cory's free hand slip around her back to keep her from completely crumbling to the floor. Her heart beating angrily in her chest, Rose could feel Cory's lips and teeth gnaw gently at her neck, and she was left with no choice but to clutch her hands around the young man's back.

"My God... am I really doing this?" she asked herself as Cory continued to roughly fondle her left breast.

Keeping her eyes sealed shut, Rose could feel Cory's mouth churning across the width of her neck until he was fiercely kissing the front of her throat. His left hand tucked securely around her back, Rose instantly locked her right leg against Cory's left to support her suddenly unstable weight.

"This... is... wrong," Rose managed to mutter one painful word at a time, but Cory never so much as acknowledged her.

After Rose struggled a few moments later to repeat her guilty plea, Cory's only response was to ease the pressure of his right hand off Rose's tit, slide it down the roundness of her belly and finally slide it up underneath the hem of her skirt until his palm was flush against the front panel of the married woman's warm and sticky panties.

Continuing to ravage Rose's throat with his tongue, Cory massaged the older woman's crotch until his hand was covered in the buttery moisture seeping from her cunt.

"Yep... this is wrong," Cory almost sneered as he jabbed his fingers upwards against the swollen fissure of Rose's panty clad vagina.

Feeling Rose's knees buckle each time he twisted his grip between her legs, without warning Cory then lowered himself down to the floor in front of her. Keeping his hand tight against Rose's burning cunt, Cory used his free hand to lift the woman's skirt before diving his head beneath it.

On some level Cory knew he should be reeling from the surreal nature of what he was doing with someone of Rose's ilk, but given the preponderance of obscene, risque, illegal and immoral things he'd done since the last time he saw the Wife of his hometown's preacher, even with something that over the top, Cory found himself handling it with his usual stoic matter-of-factness.

His entire head ducked beneath Rose's dress, Cory didn't have a lot of light to see where he was guiding his face, but he could clearly follow the scent. The aroma of Rose Dwyer's sex permeated Cory's senses as he leaned up towards her crotch.

Rose, on the other hand, didn't quite have the same mundane expression on her weathered face. Parting her eyelids just enough to see Cory's head bobbing beneath the front of her skirt, she felt the butterflies fluttering in her stomach begin to slam headlong into each other.

"Wha... Wha... What are you... what are you doing?" she babbled, trying to balance her jittery feet on the carpe as Cory's warm breath steadily drifted across the bare skin of her inner thighs.

"OOOHHH... GOODDD," Rose squealed to the ceiling when she felt Cory's mouth clamp down for the first time on the soaked front of her panties.

Gripping her fingertips tight around the top of the 20 year old boy's head as it bulged out her skirt, Rose's eyes became as big as saucers as she tried processing what she saw.

A convoy of rapid and loud gasps shot from her throat feeling Cory chew through the silk covered membrane of her panties until he was swiping his tongue across the drenched folds of her distended labia.

"MMMM... YYEEEEEE... AAAHHHHH," Rose yelped, now digging her fingers into the material of her navy blue skirt covering Cory's twisting head to keep herself from toppling over.

"I can't take... I can't take... I can't... aahh... ahhh... aaahhh," she winced over and over, her voice whistling through the small room at the same time the squishing sounds of Cory's vaginal assault filtered up from below.

Her trembling legs bracketed against each of Cory's shoulders as he knelt at her feet, Rose felt her head start to spin and prayed her already high blood pressure wouldn't cause her to have a stroke.

"Wha... What are you doing?" she begged once again, this time when she felt Cory's hands reach up and clasp both sides of her behind.

Something then happened that Rose didn't think was humanly possible.

Rose had always been somewhat of a big-boned girl. Thankfully she'd been blessed with being well proportioned, but over the past decade or so she'd put on more weight than she was comfortable with. Needless to say, no one had tried to physically pick her up since she was a young child.

Already disorientated by the situation she'd put herself in, that sensation was further heightened when she felt her feet rise a couple of inches off the floor. Feeling Cory's fingers digging into the chubby cheeks of her ass as his arms constricted around her waist, the room started to spin around Rose until she felt herself levitate in the air.

"WWWHHAAAHHH," she wailed helplessly, the tips of her shoes dragging the carpet as Cory spun her around before dropping her like a sack of potatoes down on the bed beside where she'd just been standing.

Flat on her back, the reality of Rose's predicament settled down on top of her as she stared at Cory kneeling at the foot of the bed. The chain of events she'd set in motion were now completely out of her control, and as she looked deep into Cory's hollow eyes, Rose had no clue just how debaucherous things were about to get.

Watching Cory work the hem of her skirt steadily up towards her waist, Rose didn't even realize she was rocking her hips side to side on the bed to allow Cory easier access to work her dress up. Craning her neck off the pillow so she could see over the ample mounds of her breasts, Rose saw Cory's face framed between the brackets of her pasty white thighs. When she looked a little lower, Rose also clearly saw her hairy fleece beneath the sheer and moistened material of her panties.

A look of razor sharp intent gleamed in Cory's eyes as he crept up on the bed between the older woman's legs, causing Rose to tremble visibly when she felt the clear purpose in his stare. Like a dog seized by his instinct to hunt, Cory didn't waste a moment allowing Rose to get comfortable on the bed.

Seeing her dress hiked up far enough that her crotch was exposed, Rose assumed when she saw Cory lower his hands towards her panties that he was going to simply grab them by each side and pull them down. Instead, every drop of blood in Rose's body froze when she saw him dig his fingers into the V-shaped patch of material covering her vagina. Feeling his knuckles dragging against her frothy and pulsing cunt, Rose held perfectly still until Cory literally ripped the front of her panties apart, leaving her pussy bare beneath the tattered frays of her white undergarment.

The sound of Cory tearing them apart echoed repeatedly through Rose's head as she stared down at the pink bloom of her labia spouting out from what was left of her underwear. Before she could even absorb the image of her raw and exposed sex however, Cory leaned forward between her legs and his face quickly eclipsed the view.

"AAAHHH... CORY..." Rose immediately gasped when the boy's mouth splashed down on top of her bubbling quim.

"SSHHH... AAAHHH..." she wheezed, kicking her feet out in the process causing her high heel shoes to flop down on the floor to each side of the boy between her legs.

The smoothly ridged contours of Cory's tongue darting and dredging through her agitated vaginal folds, Rose twisted her head side to side on the pillow as Cory's entire face seemingly engulfed by her pussy.

Rocking forward on his knees as he devoured Rose Dwyer's cunt, a million crazy things seemed to shoot through Cory's head. He remembered fantasizing about Rose the brief time he was staying with the family as a teenager, but at that age when he was nothing more than a walking and talking hormone driven monster, he pretty much mentally fucked every woman he came into contact with. Never once did he ever think he'd actually have sexual relations with any of them.

It took hanging out over the past few years with some of his cohorts at various adult bookstores around the greater Cincinnati area for Cory to discover some of the elements of his sexual worth. Cory quickly learned many men would be more than willing to compensate him for what he had to offer. He also discovered many of the men he encountered would gladly spring for a room in return for being able to watch Cory do things to their wives they couldn't.

The first few times Cory took part in those scenes was weird, but after awhile however, the rush of banging housewives, nurses, teachers, and other upstanding members of the community right in front of their own Husband while he watched, and often times jacked off, tripped Cory out to no end.

At some point with all the positive reinforcement he was getting, Cory started to believe he could seduce any man or woman he passed walking down the street if he put his mind to it. To actually have the Wife of a preacher spread out on a bed in front of him however, with her calves draped over each of his shoulders as he ate her out was off the charts, even for him.

It had been awhile since Cory had the pleasure of being with a woman. Sadly, the men he spent the most time servicing were the ones who kept food in his belly and a roof over his head. Often times out of fear for being outed, they overpaid Cory, just to keep their secret lifestyle safe.

Rose's pussy was a well needed diversion and tasted marvelous on his palate. Corkscrewing his tongue like a paintbrush across the pulpy folds of the woman's syrupy vagina, Cory slid his arms under Rose's thighs and forced her crotch tight against his face.

"AAAHHH... AAAHHHH," he could hear Rose bellow from above as she grinded her pussy anxiously back and forth across his lapping mouth.

Alone with his thoughts and completely at ease in his element, Cory wondered if Rose had actually thought she was going to have sex with him when she made the long drive to Huntington. She'd certainly dressed the part, and from the way she seemed to have dabbed perfume in several sensitive areas of her body, there was evidence Rose thought it might come to that.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Some Light Can Never Be Seen Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 171 milliseconds