• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Some Light Can Never Be Seen Ch. 03

Some Light Can Never Be Seen Ch. 03

12

It seemed as if a hive of angry wasps had taken up residence inside Rose's head as she trembled on the bed. The dress she'd worn nothing more now than a tightly twisted knot of material around her waist, Rose could clearly see her own breasts swaying out to each side and could feel the cool motel room air sweeping across her exposed cunt. Staring up at Cory kneeling above her, Rose's dark eyes twinkled ever so slightly seeing the boy's pulsing cock standing at full attention.

Doing just as he'd told her, Rose raised her chubby arms up and dropped her hands down on the sopping wet fissure of her sex. Staring down between the valley of her mountainous breasts, Rose pulled the rubbery and tingling folds of her labia apart to give Cory unfettered access inside her.

Silence seemed to engulf the room as Rose gradually lost herself in the gleam in Cory's eyes. Then every fiber in Rose's melting universe exploded in one fiery instant.

"OOOOHHHHHH MMMYYYYYYYGGGOOODDDDDDDD," the married woman cried when Cory lunged forward and shoved the upper third of his fat cock into her overwhelmed pussy.

"GGAAAWWWDDDD GGGEEZZZZZZZUUUSSSSSSSS," she croaked, her body shimmying across the mangled sheets as she franticly dug her hands around each side of Cory's trim waist.

"YES... OH GOD... YES... OH GOD... OH GOD... YESSSSSSSS,'" Rose whimpered over and over as the boy she'd taken in as a youth centered the full brunt of his seething lust down on her starved and aching cunt.

Gritting his teeth together when he felt Rose's fingers dig into his hips, Cory pounded his groin down on hers with increasingly savage precision.

It had been a few months since Cory had fucked a woman, and he could feel bottle rockets exploding up and down his spine as the unmistakable sensation of Rose's vaginal muscles clenched greedily around his cock. The older woman's heels pressing hard into his ass, Cory increased the pace of his thrusts between Rose legs as her meaty and warm thighs corralled him from each side.

Pinning his full weight down on top of Rose's chest a few minutes later, Cory steadily slowed the velocity of his assault until his cock seemed to dredge a little more of Rose's accumulated lust from her cunt with each successive stroke. Wrapping his right hand around the mass of Rose's left tit, Cory reached under the married woman's back with his free hand and lifted her behind a few inches off the sheets to give him a better thrusting angle.

Gradually titling Rose's body to the right with each shove he made forward, Cory eventually positioned the older woman on her right side, while never once easing his relentless pace. Looking over Rose's shoulder, Cory could see the reflection of her backside in the mirror on the wall. Admiring the way Rose's pale ass looked from behind with his cock drilling through the obscenely stretched lips of her pink and hairy quim, Cory pulled the woman's face tighter against his chest and allowed the non-stop huffs of warm air leaving Rose's lungs to bathe his skin.

Ruthlessly ramming his cock deep into her molten snatch, Cory temporarily lost himself thinking back to the brief time the Dwyers took him in. Even though the memories were quite blurry due mainly to his own indulgence and chemical experimentation, Cory found himself overcome with arousal seeing the way that same woman was now writhing in his arms, with her dress bunched around her waist, allowing him to freely pillage her body on a sleazy motel mattress.

A virile chill swept through Cory's bones each time Rose shuddered and gasped against his chest, and it was less than five minutes before he felt the result of a very messy feminine release splashing across his pistoning crotch.

"Oh My God... she fuckin' squirted all over me," Cory said to himself after he pulled away enough from Rose to see the lurid result of his actions below.

Their genitals still conjoined, Cory steadily continued to jab his dick in and out of Rose until the white froth of her ejaculate had completely frosted over the rigid and ample girth of his manhood. Feeling the muscles of Rose's cunt continue to constrict and twist around his cock as the aftershocks of her orgasm played out, Cory reached down and cruelly pinched her clit.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH," Rose wailed, her voice echoing loudly through the room as the 20 year old boy rolled the screaming bundle of nerves between his fingers.

Unable to control her bodily functions, Rose gushed yet again, this time splashing Cory's abs with her clear and drenching ejaculate.

"... Wha... Wha... Wha... are ya doing... to me?" Rose groaned, but Cory's only response was squeezing his fingertips around her clitoris once again, this time simultaneously shoving the head of his still bulging cock upwards against her g-spot when he did it, which elicited another messy splash from Rose's cunt.

Over and over Cory did that until he looked down and finally took pity on Rose. Then he removed his cock.

"You... didn't...?' Rose breathlessly started to ask when she saw his full and unsatisfied erection.

"Cum?" Cory finished her query.

"No... like I said earlier... I have a guy I'm meeting later... he likes it when I save it up for him... I better go shower off the smell... he'll freak if he smells a woman on it when he gets down on his knees to suck it," he matter of factly added.

_______________________________

"Now what?" Rose thought to herself as a foreboding tide of dread gradually overtook her.

There she was, half naked on the strewn sheets of a motel bed, well over a hundred miles from home with a man that wasn't even close to being her Husband. Not only was Rose forced to lay there contemplating the certain fall out of her actions, she was having to do it in a warm puddle of her own soaking wet and spewed lust.

Looking up at Cory as he slid the flannel shirt off his shoulders before nonchalantly starting to walk towards the bathroom to take a quick shower, Rose couldn't get her head around just how callous the young man had become to just fuck her like that then leave her on the bed like a discarded whore.

Even though she was exhausted, and the reverberations of her orgasm continued to ripple through her tingling flesh, something unquenched still burned inside Rose and she found herself struggling to her feet to follow Cory into the bathroom.

Rose could've, and probably should've, quietly gotten dressed while Cory was in the shower, slunk back to her car and driven home, literally putting everything that had happened at that Huntington motel in the rear view mirror. Standing beside the bed beside her discarded bra and shoes as the chilly air of the room filtering to her sore pussy through the opening Cory had torn in her panties however, Rose decided if she was in for a dime to satisfy the gnawing itch that had long tortured her, she might as well be in for the full dollar.

Pulling her dress all the way down to her feet and stepping out of it just before she removed the remnants of her shredded underwear, within a few seconds Rose was standing completely naked in the cramped bathroom doorway as Cory prepared to take a piss.

For Cory, like any man, peeing wasn't the easiest thing to do when someone was standing there staring at him, especially when it was a naked woman. Clutching his cock by its base as he turned his head to the right to study Rose, and the clear wantonness in her eyes, Cory nodded his head as if to say 'what the hell do you want?"

Without a word, the older woman walked behind Cory before grabbing the shower curtain and pulling it back.

Looking on with a somewhat startled glare, Cory watched over his left shoulder as Rose stepped into the tub then awkwardly squatted down until her ass was on the floor of the stall and her feet were hanging over the edge.

Allowing his dick to swing free as he turned to face Rose in the tub, Cory watched as she dithered her fingers into her pussy and started sloshing them around as she worked up the courage to tell him what she wanted.

"I saw some pictures," Rose quivered a few breaths later. "I can't seem to get them out of my head."

"... I... I want you to pee on... I want you to pee on my clit... I want you to pee on me while I... I..." Rose choked before her voice trailed off.

"Sam," Cory immediately mouthed to himself, knowing the only photographic record of him doing such a thing was when he'd peed across Sam Puttnam's back as a punishment during one of the DOM/sub sessions, snapping the pictures off on his digital cam as the older man floundered on his hands and knees after Cory had fucked him from behind.

Having to already pee like a racehorse, Cory grabbed his cock, stepped his right foot up on the edge of the tub and aimed the shaft of his penis directly down between Rose's outstretched legs before coldly complying with the hapless woman's depraved request.

The entire world seemed to hang in suspended animation for the time it took the initial stream of urine to leave the tip of Cory's cock and start its downward arc towards Rose's cunt. What little conscience Cory had left did feel a twinge of guilt as he stared down at Rose sprawled out in the tub, but seeing the way she viciously circled her fingers through her pussy, Cory could somehow sense just how badly she wanted what he was in the process of doing to her.

"AAAHHHH," a gasp of satisfaction left Cory's throat, just as it always did when he had to pee really bad and was finally able to empty his bladder.

All Cory could do was shake his head incredulously as his piss stream connected with Rose's flesh. Taking one long deep breath after another, Cory held his dick by its thick and marbled base, aiming the stream directly at the prized pearl-shaped bulls-eye of Rose's clitoris. On and on it went as the seemingly endless flow of Cory's warm urine sizzled down on Rose's sex.

"UUUHH... UUUHHHHH," Rose groaned, her voice ricocheting noisily through the acoustics of the small bathroom.

Cory could see every muscle in Rose's body spasming as she masturbated herself at the same time his piss stream relentlessly rained down between her thighs.

"UURRGGGGRRRAAAHHHH... UURRGGAAHHHHH," the married woman's groans grew increasingly louder, the sight of her twisted and contorted naked body now causing even Cory to shiver as he tried holding his cock steady.

"GGGGRRRRRAAAHHH... AAAAHHHYYYEEESSSSSSSSSS... YYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS," Rose squealed, her torso jerking sideways in the tub and her feet twitching in the air as if a dose of electricity had been seared into her veins.

"AAHH... AAHH... AAHHHH," she gasped over and over, digging her right hand roughly between her thighs as her huge breasts flopped crazily across her chest.

Within a few seconds, Rose was belting out a continuous moan of release as her overweight piss covered body humped and jerked beneath him.

Through it all, Cory never wavered.

Keeping his piss stream aimed directly at Rose's throbbing clit, the callous young man leaned forward until he was directly over top of Rose, peeing straight down on top of her as she writhed in orgasm below. His urine now splashing out in all directions as Rose rutted the back of her head against the smooth surface of the tub, Cory patiently waited until his bladder was empty before tapping the last few drops of his piss down at the convulsing woman's feet.

Without a word, Cory grabbed the shower curtain and pulled it closed before reaching in to turn on the shower so Rose could cleanse herself. He could hear her gasping and sighing for her breath behind the curtain as he turned to walk back out into the bedroom, giving her all the privacy she needed to put herself back together.

__________________________________

Still naked, Cory took a seat on the edge of the same bed he'd just fucked Rose on before reclining all the way on his back. Shifting a few inches to the side to avoid the large wet spot on the sheets from Rose's messy orgasm, Cory stared up at the ceiling as the hissing hum of the shower filled his head.

The steam from the bathroom eventually casting the air a hazy shade of pale, Cory spent a few minutes trying to make some sense, not only of what had happened over the previous hour, but his entire life in general. It seemed as if seeing Rose, and thinking back to the good she and her Husband had tried to do for him all those years ago might have helped him salvage his life at age 16, if he'd let it. For better or worse however, at that point in Cory's life, with all the demons that were haunting him, he didn't allow it to happen.

After a lot of soul searching over his teenage years, Cory had decided it was for the best. The same way God created natural athletes or concert pianists, he'd instilled certain unique physical and emotional traits inside him, and after quite awhile of fighting it, Cory finally came to understand and accept the person he'd become.

Tilting his head towards the bathroom, Cory watched as Rose showered behind the curtain and he found himself imagining what must be going through her mind as the jets of water washed the physical evidence of her sins down the drain. Even though he knew he had a man that was supposed to meet him at the room in less than a half hour, something tripped inside Cory when he heard Rose turn off the shower and pull the curtain back.

Whatever it was that prompted Cory to pop off the bed and walk back into the bathroom triggered a feeling inside him he'd never quite felt before. Perhaps it was the lone ounce of benevolent decency in his DNA, but when Rose turned the shower off and eventually pulled the curtain back to get out, within a few seconds Cory was waiting there with a towel he'd grabbed off the rack.

After spending the past few minutes alone in the shower, trying to make some sense of the situation she'd put herself in, and what her next move would be, Rose just assumed she'd finish washing the filth from her body, then dry off, get dressed and part ways with Cory forever, without so much as looking at him as she left. To have him standing there wrapping a towel around her back as soon as she stepped from the tub left Rose feeling as unsettled as she had since she entered the motel room an hour earlier.

Without saying a word, Cory caressed the towel around Rose's body, first dabbing dry her shoulders before working the cloth down her arms. Without a moment of hesitation, he eased the towel around Rose's front and dried her large breasts before scouring it down her belly. By the time he was done, Cory had worked the towel all the way down to each of Rose's feet before standing back up and re-doing the places he missed.

Tossing the towel the floor once he was done, he could sense the perplexed fear exuding from Rose's pores. He could tell she had no clue about the change in his personality while she was in the shower, and truth be known, neither did he. But he could feel Rose jump and hear the small shudder of confusion burp from her throat when he reached around from behind and placed his hands firmly on her waist. He could literally feel Rose melt in his grip when he leaned down and kissed the soft tissue on the right side of her neck.

Whether it was the chilly air of the room against her naked and just showered skin or the sheer disorientation of what Cory was doing to her, but Rose's knees visibly began to knock as Cory gently massaged each of her shoulders while chewing his mouth slowly across her collarbone. Tilting instinctively to her right towards Cory's advances, Rose braced her left hand against the edge of the sink before closing her eyes to lose herself in the moment.

Swinging her right arm backwards in an attempt to pull Cory closer, Rose's elbow grazed across the chiseled contours of the boy's bare chest an instant before her hand came into contact with his aroused and jutting cock.

"UUHHH," a quick gasp trickled from Rose's lips as her fingers flexed to wrap around the pulsing girth.

By the time she had finally corralled Cory's prick in her hand, the young man had steadily began planting warm, wet kisses directly down the center of her back.

A complex mixture of sympathy, pity, arousal and admiration streamed through Cory's system as Rose trembled anxiously in front of him. With each passing moment Cory found himself appreciating what Rose had tried to do for him all those years earlier, but was too young and immature to accept. An intense desire suddenly welled inside him to thank Rose for trying to salvage any sense of a normal childhood back then, but the only gift he felt he was capable of delivering at that moment was the very thing he was preparing to do.

Grabbing each of Rose's wide and round asscheeks, Cory kneaded the chubby flesh several times before scrubbing his opened palms up the length of her back until they were firmly clenched around the naked woman's shoulder blades. With barely a hint of effort, Cory pushed Rose's upper body forward until her breasts and chin were flat on the surface of the tiny bathroom sink.

With the older woman bent all the way forward in front of him, Cory calmly widened his stance, grabbed the base of his throbbing cock with his right hand and jabbed it directly between Rose's alabaster asscheeks. Using the same cock he'd already fucked her so savagely with just minutes earlier, Cory gradually inched the head of his bulging phallus forward until the delicate membrane of Rose's pussy clung to his virile girth.

"UUUHH... UUHHH... UUHH... UURRRHHHHHHHH," Rose's moans quickened when she felt the young stud's manhood once again stake its claim inside her womb.

Instead of brutalizing Rose the way he'd done back in the bedroom, this time Cory took his time. Placing both hands around her waist, Cory gracefully nudged his groin forward before reaching up with his left hand to slide his fingers through Rose's still drying hair.

"YEAH," Cory gritted his teeth and groaned, the sound of his cock sliding back and forth inside Rose's slippery cunt bouncing off the walls of the cramped and steamy room.

"GGRRRR... AAAHHHH," Rose winced each time Cory patiently plowed forward, her vaginal muscles now gripping and swirling around his rigid spear.

Able now to allow the true gravity of what he was doing to settle over him as he fucked Rose, the sound of her knees knocking against the doors to the sink's cabinet echoed through the 8' by 4' bathroom each time he pounded her from behind.

Keeping his left hand secured around the back of Rose's neck, Cory reached up with his right and carved a swath of condensation away from the steamed mirror so he could see himself as he fucked Rose Dwyer.

Tilting her own head up to gasp for air a few seconds later, Rose was confronted with her own image as well with the devilish reflection of Cory standing proudly behind her, and the look of depraved lust in his eyes each time he rammed his cock deeper into her cunt.

On and on the carnal coupling writhed on the slick bathroom floor, their naked frames conjoined as one as Cory took sole and complete possession over the married woman's will.

"GGGAAAAWWWWDDD... YEEEESSSSSS," the 51 year old woman squealed repeatedly, gripping her hands against the wall in front of her now, just below the hazy mirror that reflected the reality of it all, as Cory steadily increased the violence of his thrusts.

"You wanna get fucked, dontcha," Cory seethed, the sound of his groin crashing into Rose's fleshy ass filling the room as her pussy clung desperately to his cock.

"AAAHHHHHHH... YEEESSSSS," the writhing woman spat without hesitation, turning her head to the side on top of the sink as Cory tightened the grip of his hand in her hair.

"WWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH," Rose yelped several seconds later when out of nowhere Cory slapped her ass hard with his right hand.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Some Light Can Never Be Seen Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 227 milliseconds