Something about Me and You Pt. 01

Her throbbing member lifted her dress up off of her, really pitching a tent. Vivid memories flashed through my mind, I imagined how long and girthy it must be... Damn... Why does this turn me on so much? I felt a distinct wetness form in the crotch of my jeans.

"Yes... Come on, let's go..." She took my hand and lead me to the girl's bathroom.

"Uh... Can I even go in here?" I asked very matter of factly.

"Yes just shut up!"

I was relieved to find not a single girl in the bathroom. When she pushed me into one of the stalls.

"Oh god this is bad..." Genuine worry was in her face.

"I don't know if you know this but Montreal is notorious for Gay-bashers... Those impotent fucks!" She said visibly agitated.

"So what? Should we just wait it out or something?"

Sam rubbed her hands through her long hair.

"No that could take hours... It takes me a long time to go down..."

"oh god then what should we do?"

"I... I think I'm going to have to jerk off..." She said bluntly.

"Well... uh... What should I do?" What a stupid question...

She pointed towards the direction of the door.

"Just keep watch, if anyone comes in, warn me so I can stop." She said, pointedly.

"right! Yeah!" I turned around.

Very quickly the lewd sound of her semen being worked up and down filled the quiet rest room. Occasionally she let out a sigh of relief, or a gentle moan. She picked up the pace, and with it the numerous moans redoubled.

"No... Nope... this isn't going to work..." She said, discouraged.

I turned around to face her when I saw it... Her cock... At full mast...

It was huge, at least nine inches long and probably close to three inches in diameter. Rigid veins spread from the base to her tip. Seeing it made my mouth water slightly...

I was speechless.

"Look... I know this is a lot to ask you..."

Oh god... what is she going to ask me...

"Could you... Uh... help me out a bit..." She asked timid.

"like... you want me to... you know... jerk you off?"

"yes please..."

I tentatively reached my hand out... I could feel the heat radiating off of her cock, it was marvelous. But I pulled back, I was timid. She reached out with her hand and placed it gently on my cheek.

"Please... I really need this..." she asked, her eyes doughy, pleading me with their endless blue.

"al... Alright, I'll do it." I said, still unsure about the whole situation.

I reached my hand out and grasped the shaft lightly, this elicited a slight sigh of relief from Sam. I imagined the way I would like to have it done, and tried my best to emulate that. I slowly twisted my wrist while moving up and down her shaft. She moaned into my ear, informing me I was doing something right at least. Before long though, my wrist started to hurt, and she must have noticed because my pace slowed slightly. She put her hands on my shoulders so we were face to face.

"I can tell you're getting sore. It's the position you're in. Here." She said as she nudged me forward and pushed down on my shoulders.

I found myself swiftly on my knees in front of this gorgeous woman, who... happened to have a cock. One substantially larger than mine, and that was currently hard and in my face. She was right though; this position had made it easier. I quickened my pace a little, but to no avail, she still no matter what I did she wouldn't cum...

"Maybe if you... uhhg... Maybe if you wet it a bit, uhhhg..." She struggled between moans.

"wet it how?" Another stupid question...

"With your mouth baby... oh god this feels so good!"

I knew at this moment, I was faced with a choice... Option A was that I pleasure this gorgeous woman with my mouth, and have her affection. Or Option B was to run out of here with my manhood sorta-intact... Given the circumstances, I think I made the right choice.

I closed my eyes and slid the angry cock head into my mouth... It sat there for a while as I was unsure what to do, fortunately she offered assistance and gently pushed on the back of my head causing me to bob up and down on her huge meaty cock. I couldn't believe it... but I caught myself moaning into her meat, she obviously took it as an invitation and she started bucking her hips forward and back in a slow steady rhythm. Moaning along with me...

"oh god", she moaned under her breath.

And with that, I felt her cock pulse... Once, then twice then... my mouth was flooded with her cum. Pump after pump, after twitch. It felt as though it were the biggest load I've ever seen. I didn't know what to do, so I swallowed hard on her cock head, which caused her to pulse again, leaking her salty, and admittedly good tasting cum. She was totally spent, her cum filling my belly and leaking down my chin from both sides of my mouth.

"Wow... that was amazing baby... You sure know how to treat a woman..." She said totally spent, tired, but still sultry nonetheless.

A wave of pride ran through me, was I honestly excited about her complimenting my cocksucking? Man, how far gone was I? Her softening cock slid from my lips slowly, as I could tell she was sensitive. My own Erection straining in my pants. When she, without another word, opened the stall and walked out. Leaving me covered in semen, confused, and hard as a rock...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds