Something Borrowed, Something Blue

Tanya's grip tightened on Holly's head, her hips pushing forward forcing Holly's tongue firmly onto her clitoris while another finger joined the one already in her. "Fuck!" Tanya exclaimed one hand pulling at her right nipple as she closed in on her orgasm. Holly's hips bucked back on the viberator and Joy pushed the power up full, Joy could not help herself though and rubbed her thumb across the slick viberator until it was well covered then rubbed it across Holly's exposed anus before pushing it in as the viberator worked her pussy.

Holly's cry was muffled by Tanya's pussy as well as Tanya's own moaning and heavy breathing. Joy's thumb moved slowly back and forth in her tight hole as the viberator thrummed on high power tipping her over the edge. Both Tanya and Holly climaxed at the same moment, muffled moans and cries mixed with husky breaths and yelps as both women's bodies tensed up their orgasms travelling through them exploding in their muscles and across their skin in tiny electrical currents that left them tingling and sensitive all over. Holly moved sideways and slumped, luckily landing on one held out arm her legs buckling under her ripping the still vibrating toy from joy's grip and almost dislocating her thumb.

Holly reached under herself gasping and giggling as the viberator whirled and vibrated against her sensitive pussy and extremities, she pulled it out turning it off and admiring the blue sticky casing. Joy snatched it off her and winking at Holly placed it slowly in her mouth, she mocked a moan and look of ecstasy as she sucked the warm viberator only pulling it free when she was certain she had cleaned it all. Tanya slumped down landing heavy on her backside legs splayed before her and back leaning against the dressing table. For a moment they were teenagers again, all hot, sweaty skin and warm squishy insides. They cuddled together for a moment kissing gently touching one another and giggling at how sensitive their bodies still were. "I have a feeling we are late for something?" Tanya said lazily.

Holly sat bolt upright laughing and slapping her forehead. Tanya and Joy were slipping into their dresses when they heard a rapid knock on the door. All three froze for a moment, then the knocking came again this time with a shout, "What are you doing in there, you're running late!" It was their mother. Holly opened the door as her two sisters ran into the bathroom, make bags under one arm and dresses half way on, or off depending on your way of thinking. The door had hardly opened when their mother burst in. "What's going on here?" she demanded then looked at Holly, "Are you okay, you look a little flustered," she touched Holly's bare arm, "You're not having second thoughts are you?"

Holly laughed the best she could unreality washing over her, only ten minutes ago she had been in the throes of passion with her twin sisters and now a man was waiting downstairs to marry her. "I'm fine, just my nerves." She replied and smiled the best she could before kissing her mother on her cheek.

Joy came out of the bathroom giggling, Tanya behind her a big smile on her face, "What is going on, stop acting like teenagers!" Their mother fumed, she had never understood her daughters, triplets were a nightmare but she at least expected to understand them. Tanya and Joy hung their heads in mock shame, though a smile was still present on both their downturned faces. "I don't know what's gotten into you three." She said, confused and a little worried that perhaps they had taken something to calm their nerves. "But we are running late, now let's get going."

Holly watched her mother walk out the door muttering to herself. Tanya was behind her and she felt her warm hands rest on her upper arms followed by a hug, "Love you sister, good luck." Tanya walked from the room then Joy followed suit, a hug and a kiss before walking ahead of her.

"Come on then, let's get you hitched." Joy said at the door.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 115 milliseconds