Something Different

Rick looked up into his eyes and said "Yes... I want you to fill me with your cum...as often as you want to. Only I need you to be patient...I haven't had anything as large as you before...I have had some...but nothing real or as long or 'thick' as you.' Then in a sudden surge of passion 'But I know this, I want you. I want you to fuck me...tonight" and he kissed James. The first time he had initiated a kiss with a guy. James returned the kiss with equally forceful passion while putting Rick on his lap so that his now fully engorged cock protruded from between his legs. Without breaking the kiss Rick slid his cheeks so that he could feel the warmth of his shaft slipping between them as he pulled it up to his own cock.

Breaking the heated kiss James whispered "I'm going to fuck you so good, I'll ruin you for women" and kissed him again. The extreme passion that passed between them was palpable as James once again broke their kiss and said "Follow me". Rick climbed out of the tub and followed him down the stairs and away from the house until they were on another platform surrounded by trees but still open to the view of the Ocean. On the platform was a King sized Canopy bed. "This is where I will fill you with cum...three times before you are allowed to cum yourself. Also...I will be the one to make you cum...you aren't allowed to do it yourself."

All Rick could do was say "Please...Yessss...please"

James took him into the hut next to the bed and found a bathroom. In the cupboard was a fully functional irrigator. "Did you cleanse like we discussed?' James asked? Rick answered in the affirmative. 'Ok, let's make doubly sure ok? I want to make this evening perfect for the both of us...ok?"

20 minutes later it was done. To finish James had taken an applicator and squeezed nearly a cup of lube deep into Rick. "I want to make sure you enjoy every inch of me" he said as the stood inside the tiny room. Rick was shaking nervously as James stood to his back and held him close to his front with his hard, warm length pressing against his now prepared opening. They were looking out over the ocean though they could not see much more than the stars disappearing into the blackness that was the horizon. Kissing his neck and ears James whispered to Rick "So...you've never had anyone as large as me?" he asked.

Rick shook his head no then said "I've had toys...there...but nothing real...and...and...nothing as...long."

Pulling him closer still so that his heart now beat against Ricks back "Are you sure you want this?" He asked knowing the answer would be 'yes', but he wanted to hear Rick say it.

Rick was silent for a bit but his hand reached for James hard cock and balls said more than words could, but words did come "Yes...I've come too far to stop now. Besides, if I were to leave now...I'd wake up tomorrow...regretting not having done this. I know it...and I would...likely rush back here...so that we could try again. As it is...' he squeezed the cock pressing against his opening 'I won't be leaving here until I feel your cum shooting inside me...again and again and again' He then added 'I don't want you pulling out of me until you are dehydrated from shooting cum into me...is that clear?"

Grabbing his wrist James led him to the bed where he had Rick lay down while he pulled the heavy, drapes around the bed to keep the evening breeze from making things too uncomfortable. James then crawled up to him and lay next to Rick. Placing his hand on Rick's stomach he curled an arm up under a pillow and smiled at him.

"Ok, if it were up to me I'd jump you right here but I want you to enjoy it as much as I do...so I will take my time, ok?"

Rick nodded then rolled over to face him more directly pulling his hand to the small of his back. "You realize I won't change my mind about this right?' he asked 'We've come too far and I won't be happy unless you fuck me tonight...ok?' he smiled thoughtfully 'this isn't just about me you know, you're a part of this. What do you want? I know you want to cum inside me...but how do you want me? Do you want me on my stomach...doggy...or on my back so you can watch my face?"

James smiled and slid his hand down to cup his butt cheek which he squeezed and slapped playfully. Kissing his neck James squeezed his ass hard then said "I would love to see your face the first time I enter you and fill you with my cock...then the next round...doggy...after that...we'll let our hearts decide...if I can manage it." He kissed Rick softly for a while slowly probing his ass with his fingers...stretching and probing...until he had three fingers buried to the knuckle. Rick had in no way resisted his intrusion but had willfully and aggressively accommodated his every effort. James had the impression that if he had shoved his entire arm up Rick's ass he would have loved it.

Placing his hand on Ricks belly he stroked it whispering "Are you ready for me?" Rick, felt his heart jump into this throat, not in fear but in anticipation of what was about to happen. Unable to speak he nodded eagerly and taking James words to heart rolled onto his back as James crawled between his legs which he wrapped around James waist locking him there as if to say 'I'm not letting you go until we are done'. Rick watched as the 10" tool came into position and as James lifted his ass to meet his cock. Giving James a helping hand Rick took James cock and placed it at his entrance. Looking into his eyes James gripped his waist and pressed his head against his opening. "Ok...I'm going to slowly press myself into you until my head goes in and I'll stop...Ok?"

Rick smiled at him nervously and nodded. Somewhere in their moving into position James had coated his cock in lubricant which was so incredibly slick his head didn't need much force to slide past the first ring. Something they both learned when Rick hooked his heels into James thighs and pulled him against him. He had intended to hold him there but the force was enough to pop James head into him. What Rick felt was nothing close to pain or anything remotely unpleasant. The warmth of James hardened flesh was amazing and nothing like the cold rubber toys he'd used in the past. His mouth opened in a moan as he looked down between his legs to see the long, hard, glistening shaft of James waiting to enter him. Looking up at James their eyes met and he wanted him...all of him and he whispered "Please...put it in me...please" And James slowly rocked his hips forward and two inches slipped inside him. Holding his cock still he looked to see Rick's reaction. It was clear that he was in total, ecstatic bliss as he moaned his approval while looking down between his legs...clearly wanting more of the same then said "More...more...God...more!" Smiling he slipped himself in deeper as three inches disappeared then six...eight...six...nine...four...and one last slow, steady thrust that buried his entire ten inch cock into Rick. He pressed his hard pubic bone against Ricks butt cheeks to make sure he gave as much of himself to him as possible.

James was amazed at how Rick could take his entire cock...their first time. What amazed him was how tight he was...all the way in. His entire shaft was being squeezed then he realized that Rick was actually pushing his cock out...only the opposite was happening...he slipped in just a little more...resulting in both of them moaning in bliss.

James...gasped...and whispered "Fuck" and began kissing Ricks neck and shoulders as he allowed his cock to get acquainted with the silky smooth skin enveloping his cock.

Rick was amazed at the feeling...but there were no words he could form to describe the blissful gratitude he was feeling. He wanted the cock to remain in his ass...forever. Grasping James shoulders...pulled himself up...crossed his legs behind James back...pressed himself hard onto his groin...and kissed James in gratitude. Whispering into his ear "Don't pull out of me, ever.' Kissing him again "your cock feels wonderful ...I wish we had done this so much sooner,' hugging James closer Rick forcing his cock deeper still. Whispering into his ear he said 'Fuck me."

With that James, overcome with an undeniable passion, something akin to love or as close to it as he had ever felt put Rick onto the bed took a firm but loving hold of Ricks hips...and slowly began rotating his hips while pulling out so that most of his cock was exposed, paused and slowly, slowly buried himself to the hilt again. Rick loved the sensation arching his body backward in joyful bliss hoping to somehow get more of James cock into him. Having already come fairly recently James was confident he would last a bit longer. He did indeed last because he kept up the slow stroking for 15 minutes...possibly twenty, with intermittent kisses that seemed to prolong things...which both were more than willing to let happen. After a while Rick could feel James cock begin to twitch and swell as his orgasm approached...Ricks own orgasm was approaching...as it had several times already...hence the intermittent cessation of their activity. Now...both of them were in need of release...James picked up his pace and began to increase his thrusts. In the cool night air if you were anywhere nearby you could hear their skin coming together and Rick losing himself in his own passion culminating in his crying "Ohhhh James....Fuck me...God...Fuck me...!!! Before his own orgasm filled the cool night air... 'Ahhh..fuck...Hmmmm." as his cock exploded onto his chest...shooting cum all over his face..and neck.

James followed suit with "Rick...Rick...God...I've, never...felt like...This...God...God...Ahhhhhh...Ohhh...MMMMM...." As he drove his cock deep ad filled Rick with his cum.

Both men lay panting in the cool night air...connected at the hip until...James softened and his cock just slipped out.

Rick reveled in the sensation of warm cum dripping from his ass. Had James been able...he would have taken him again in an instant. He had never felt so satisfied...ever.

Rolling over onto his stomach Rick looked at James who had just taken up the space next to him. "I could get used to this sort of thing" he said smiling at James who smiled in response rolling over to him laying half on and half off letting his cock find a warm spot against Ricks thigh. Nudging closer to James "I'm serious...if you want to do this to me again...I'm all yours...if you want."

James closed his eyes and smiled "yes...I want to...I want to...just give me a bit." They lay next to each other in the cool night air watching ships cruising on the ocean and planes flying overhead. An hour passed and another bottle of champagne was consumed before James was ready for more. Crawling on top of Rick he lubed his cock again and Rick got up on all fours...ready for more. It was Rick who was impatient...and grabbed his cock...placing it at his hole...insatiable...he wanted his cock...all of it...again...and again...and again. No words were necessary they had a connection...and I was all they needed. James fucked him slow at first then hard and fast. No easy going the second time around...their passions were running too high...and again he unloaded his cum into Rick who again came only this time he messed up the sheets.

Rick didn't leave the house until near dawn, only because he needed to attend a family gathering. But he slept the night in the bed outside James house. James made it clear that he wanted to keep seeing him and they made arrangements to have lunch sometime in the next week. They worked out often. Only they decided to make their sessions late night sessions...so that they could take advantage of the empty locker room and showers. More than once Rick blew James in the shower where James did eventually fuck Rick...many times. They did not move in together but they kept their relationship hot and loving until one day James disappeared. His club closed up and the house sold...James disappeared without a trace.

Ellen his sister in law however did eventually move in with him. Rick, not quite being 'in love' did not have the heart break one might with such a sudden and unexplained break. His sister in law Ellen, however, helped things out considerably by developing a desire to 'peg', which she surprised him with one night a month before she left her husband. Her developing this want and desire...helped curb the loss Rick felt at James disappearance. No explanations ever came and the club and house fell into disrepair as there was no ere to his estate.

One year after Ellen moved in and they were married an attorney found Rick out in his garage. In an envelope was James last will and testament. Folded in a note was a cashier's check for no less than twenty million pounds. Apparently he'd kept his wealth in a foreign bank. The note was brief and written rather hastily.

Rick...I am so, so sorry to have to do this. My past has come to haunt me from out of the blue. I have left to go into hiding in France. I will not divulge the situation as I do not wish to involve you or get you in trouble. I fell for you, long before we got physical. As such, you are the only person I have as beneficiary and ere to my estate. This check is the first of many such payments my estate will make to you. These checks represent the interest on investments I've made. You will receive four of these per year for the rest of your life. I wanted to take care of you because you took such good care of me. I miss you so much and hope that this note never has to be sent. If you do get this I am passed on. I've instructed the attorney never to say why. You shouldn't know, sorry.

Wishing you well

James.

One year after marrying Ellen, Tanya his ex-wife, via an administrative divorce as Tanya had not filed for divorce. The guy she left him for dumped her weeks before Ricks wedding to her sister Ellen. She tried to sue both of them for half of the money he had, but the Judge had no sympathy for her and dismissed the whole claim due to the fact he had acquired the money 'after' she had left him who had filed for administrative divorce as she could not be found to be served with papers. She had abandoned him and their marriage for another erasing her marital rights.

Every year, on the date of their first date...Rick would take a drive up to the old club now boarded up and empty. He found a pathway to the house and had a drink in remembrance of James. Ellen never knew and he never told her.

He looked out over the ocean at a ship crossing the horizon and remembered James and their time together.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds