Something To Be Thankful For

As before, my first sight of my mother was her slightly bent over the kitchen counter. Unlike me, she had taken the time to put on clothes, wearing her glove-tight sweat pants and T-shirt. I watched her carefully as she appeared to be mixing something up in a large bowl. Focused on her plump ass, it appeared as though she wasn't wearing any panties, her camel's toe quite apparent.

Quietly as possible, I snuck up behind her, my cock leading the way. As I neared her body, she still hadn't heard my movement over the noises of her quickly mixing the contents of the bowl. Without any warning, I quickly yanked her sweat pants down to her knees and entered her pussy in nearly one motion. She let out a blood-curdling scream, partly out of fear, I think, but also because of the lack of lubrication as I thrust into her—-a miscalculation on my part. The mix in the bowl spilled all over her front side and onto the floor.

Fortunately I didn't start pounding into her recklessly. Still fully inside her, she looked back over her shoulder, confirming that the person who had penetrated her was indeed her son. Regaining her composure, but still clearly in discomfort, she began to move her ass a bit, wriggling my cock around inside of her.

"Alex, you have to be careful," she scolded me, "I'm not some co-ed who's sopping wet all the time—-though having you inside me helps—-and you nearly gave me a heart attack."

I started thrusting in her ever so slightly as her lovely cunt began to moisten. Bracing herself against the kitchen counter with her arms, she began grunt as I sped up my tempo. Leaning against her, I reached under her T-shirt and found her breasts. Fitting nicely into each of my hands, I squeezed them hard, making my mother moan harder. Giving me a non-verbal clue, she reached behind her head with one of her hands and pulled her hair back, revealing her bare neck. I quickly began kissing and sucking on the back of her neck and her ears, which she seemed to enjoy as much as anything.

Having expended a couple of loads of semen the night before, I could have held out for a long time if I had chosen to do so. However, taking my own mother from behind like this—-in the kitchen—-was too much for me. I wanted to shoot my wad badly, so I began pounding her so hard, my dick nearly leaving her pussy each time I pulled back. I pounded away on her cunt for a couple of more minutes, each thrust producing a little scream in my mother that may have been induced as much by pain as it was pleasure. I couldn't help myself, though. What was nice, relatively sweet, lovemaking the night before, was replaced by pure lust this morning. Finally, I came, once again filling her milking tunnel with my cum.

Both catching our breaths, my weight almost entirely on my mother, my cock quickly shrunk and as she straightened her body a bit, it plopped out of her now gaping hole. I collapsed on the floor.

"Alex, honey," my mother said, "that was a fucking." She smiled at me lovingly and I returned a smile. Cum draining from her hole, she slipped out of her sweat pants, though she kept her T-shirt on. Seeing my naked body lying on the floor, wilting cock and all, she joined me, on all fours, and bowed her head down to my cock, taking it into her mouth.

"One more time before breakfast," she mumbled, her mouth full with dick.

THE ENDING (OR JUST THE BEGINNING?)

My mother and I spent the majority of the rest of the weekend making love. It truly was love. We were completely comfortable with each other so there was no bullshit. A few times we made long, slow love, holding each other while sharing each other's sexual fluids over hours at a time. On other occasions, we fucked hard, banging each other to the point of exhaustion. The exciting part of all of this was that we both wanted the same thing at the same time.

As Sunday neared its end, it was a sad realization that I was going to have to leave to go home—-Mom would be alone once more. As we were saying our goodbyes, I had a marvelous epiphany.

"Listen, Mom," I said, "You're away from home so much anyway, taking care of the grandkids, why don't you just get rid of the house here and stay with me when you're not with them. You're only here half the year anyway. What do you think?"

"Are you serious?" she asked, tears starting to flow from her eyes.

"Of course I am," I said, "Move in with me. Nobody will think anything of it. We'll just say it's best for both of us economically for the time being."

Hugging me close to her, she answered, "Thank you."

While final details have not been worked out completely, our tentative plans are to have her move into my house. My sisters think it's a little strange I would want her to live with me, but ultimately they're also thankful she's won't be alone. As for myself, it was not an act of pity on my part. I truly want her to live with me. She's my mother, but now, more importantly, she my lover.

…The End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds