• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Something's Different About Mary 03

Something's Different About Mary 03

1234

This story is copyrighted 2009 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18, The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: This story has been edited. Thanks Ed! Any errors you now find are my fault for not following his notes.

Something's Different about Mary 3 by Kaereni

It was as if Mary's words were all it took for both women to reach an orgasm. Once more in unison, they grinded themselves on Steve's latex cock and penis gag as they screamed out in pleasure. Julie's eyes rolled down first, and she kissed Susan passionately. "Switch sides?" she asked when they had broken off the kiss.

Susan nodded and wasted no time moving to the lower cock as Julie moved upwards. Without waiting or taking their time both mounted him and started fucking themselves as if he were not there. Instead of looking at each other, Susan and Julie watched Mary masturbate as they rode Steve.

To Mary, the orgasms, when they came, seemed even more powerful than the ones before. Julie was the first one to orgasm. Afterwards she moved to lay beside Steve and was breathing heavy. She looked up towards Mary and said softly "damn..."

Susan lasted a little longer though in the end she too orgasmed and passed out on the spot falling hard to the side. The fall woke her up and she looked first at Julie and then Mary, "Oh my god Mistress."

Julie made her way up to Steve's head and caressing his honey covered cheek said, "Please cum Steve, I need Mistress so bad."

Susan made her way up the other side and kissing his cheek said, "For me? Please Stevie?"

Mary removed her hand and watched from the bedside. Steve's eyes met hers and then he looked back at Susan and he shook his head no.

Susan sat up and looked down at him, "Why not? You have always been a selfish bastard. The first time I ask something of you, you shake your head at me."

Steve closed his eyes as if he had been slapped. Opening them again mumbled something through the gag. Susan reached down and unbuckled and pulled it out of his mouth. "Now, I want to hear why you won't orgasm for me Steven Lee."

Steve worked his jaws a few times before replying. He closed his eyes and when he opened him, he looked as sad as Mary had ever seen him. "I'm sorry pumpkin, I can't." His eyes cut up to Mary before returning to Susan. His hand reached out to hers, "Mistress wants me to be her first time." He bit his lip and blinked back tears, "How can I let Mistress down?" He closed his eyes and said in a softer tone, "Even if it gets you mad in the process."

Susan looked at him, "First time?"

Julie nodded, "Mistress has never been with a man before." She looked up at Mary and smiled, "I was her first woman."

Susan looked at Julie and stuck her tongue out. She then turned to face Mary, "Mistress, we cannot make Stevie orgasm."

Julie nodded, "We lost Mistress."

Mary looked down at the three, "In that case." She looked at Susan, "If you do not mind, why don't you two girls find yourselves a bedroom and enjoy each other's company."

Susan smiled, "Would it be ok if we stayed here on the floor Mistress? Hearing Steve's grunts always make me friskier."

Julie nodded, "Yea I want to see if he really can orgasm."

Mary looked at Steve, "Do you mind?"

Steve looked up at Susan and then Julie, "Are you kidding Mistress? Knowing these hot little latex sluts are making it while we are, is a dream come true." He paused and looked at her, "But, your opinion is the only one that matters."

Both Susan and Julie nodded. "You're the Mistress," Julie said.

Mary reached her hand down to him, "In that case, enjoy the show." Once Steve was up in bed with her Mary looked at him and said softly, "Please be gentle with me."

Steve took her in his arms and kissed her tenderly, "I will Mistress." He laid her back on the bed and then slowly mounted her. As he slid in he stopped every time she winced until she nodded for him to continue. He slid out slowly and then back in again all while keeping his weight off her. Steve was aware of Susan's complaining about his weight on her in the past and did not want to do anything wrong with Mary.

Once she found the rhythm, Mary wrapped her legs around Steve's and pulled his head down to kiss. She tasted the rubber gag, Julie and a hint of Susan on his lips. As the pace picked up she felt herself building towards what felt like a monster orgasm. Just when she started thrusting hard against him, Steve stopped and rolled over, so she was on top.

Steve smiled as his hands took her rubber covered breasts, "Susan always said being on top is better."

From the floor Susan's muffled voice said, "He's right Mistress."

A second later Julie's voice replied, "Less talking, more licking."

Mary smiled and rolled her eyes before setting the pace. Susan was right, this way she could feel him pressing against her cervix with every thrust. She looked down at him and listened to the pair on the floor as she slowly sped up. When Steve started thrusting back she stopped and took his wrists in each hand. Holding them over his head she went back to loving him. Leaning down she said softly, "Now I have you were I want you, helpless."

Steve smiled up at her, "I will always be helpless to your desires Mistress." He lifted his head to kiss her and added, "You made sure of that."

Mary stopped thrusting, "I think I can put you back the way you were dearest, if you want." She kissed him and added, "What I said earlier holds true. All I want is your love, friendship, and know you are happy Steve."

Steve looked at her, "Are you kidding?" He shook his head, "I have a wife who is more beautiful with each passing moment with a friend who is as into high heels and latex as she and I are." He lifted one hand slightly, "May I?" When Mary let go of his hand he brought it up to her face and caressed it gently before returning it to next to her hand. "Best of all, I have a Mistress who cares more about her slaves then herself. I understand why Susan and Julie fell so deeply in love with you Mistress." He kissed her and added softly, "Because I did too."

From the floor came two voices, "Less talking more screwing," Followed by giggling.

Mary smiled and said, "As you wish." She kissed Steve as her hand went back over his wrist. "I love you too Steve," she said kissing him once more. She started sliding back and forth, grinding their public bones together. Mary moved to thrusting up and down and felt him filling her completely. Her own breath came in gasps as she felt her own orgasm reach her. Pressing against him she screamed out as the orgasm that was building flowed outwards from her center.

Steve's wrists flew out from under her hands and he gripped her waist tightly. Grunting with his eyes closed, he thrust hard into her as he orgasmed. To her surprise, Mary felt his hot cum shoot out of the latex covered cock and into her. That feeling of him filling her was enough to set her off again and they two of them mewed and grunted together. This was not making love a dim part of Mary realized, this was serious fucking, and she loved it.

Finally coming down Mary lay against Steve and hugged him. She kissed him and said, "Thank you darling." She caught sight of a pair of heads peeking up over the edge and sat back up to look at them.

Julie looked at Susan and said, "Did he just cum?"

Susan replied, "After being milked all day? I bet he faked it."

Julie looked back at them and then to Susan, "Men can do that too?"

Steve looked up at Mary and then the pair peeking over the edge of the bed, "If you think I faked it, then how come Mistress thanked me?"

Susan stuck her tongue out at him while Julie replied, "Well mister smarty pants, with you having a stiff covering, you could be limp for all we know, and Mistress thanked you for her orgasm."

Mary looked down at the pair and smiled. That these three were comfortable enough with each other to tease and joke around made her feel good. That is what she wanted, loving friends. "Well there is one sure way to tell if Steve orgasmed inside me," she paused as she looked at the pair. "For each of you to lick us clean." Mary slid off him and rolled over to lie next to Steve, "So get up here and start licking."

Like a pair of school girls Julie and Susan swarmed onto the bed. They looked at each other before Julie said, "You take Mistress, you know what he tastes like. Then we can switch."

Susan said, "Hmm tastes like chicken and giggled." She lowered herself to Mary's flower and caught sight of the first hint of Steve's cum leaking out. "Son of a bitch!" she exclaimed as she stared at it.

Mary said, "Less talk more licking," as she pushed Susan's face against her flower. She moaned as Susan's tongue started licking and sucking on her. It seemed her slave had picked up a new trick because she moved higher and attacked Mary's clit. Mewing in pleasure she held her in place as her hips thrust the air. The orgasm, when it came, was not as overwhelming as the one she had with Steve, but it still made Mary feel good all over and she lay back relaxed.

Julie's voice brought her back. "My turn greedy," She said as she tapped Susan on the shoulder. Susan looked up and moved over to the other side of Steve while Julie took her place. Like Susan before she was surprised to taste cum mixed in with Mary's honey. She stopped and looked at Steve, "You win," before lowering her face again. Instead of trying to bring her Mistress to another orgasm, Julie licked slowly savoring her taste. She wanted Mistress to feel how much she loved her.

Susan lay with her head against Steve's chest. Looking up at him she said, "I'm glad you were Mary's first, I'm proud of you baby."

Steve looked down at her and brushed the hair from her face, "Thanks' pumpkin that means a lot to me." He paused and added, "Does that mean you forgive me?"

Mary looked at the pair and said as she stroked Julie's hair, "If she doesn't, she going to sleep on the floor alone."

Before Susan could reply, Julie finished cleaning Mary and moved up to lie next to her. She noticed that she was on the very edge of the bed and said, "Bet I end up being the one on the floor tonight."


After a night of fun, Mary slept like a log nestled in between Steve and Julie. She had planned on relaxing for a few and then after gathering up Julie, she would go to another bedroom and let Susan and Steve sleep in comfort. When she woke up, she was alone in the bed. She must have been tired, because at some point, someone had pulled her boots off. Pulling the latex dress off she padded across the hall to the bedroom where she and Julie were supposed to sleep and grabbed a pair of panties.

After brushing her teeth and hair, Mary padded downstairs wearing only cotton panties. Hearing voices in the kitchen she walked towards them. As she reached the kitchen she stopped and looked at herself. "Well if they can't deal with my dress, fuck um," She said softly.

Julie peeked out of the kitchen doorway wearing a smile and said, "Fuck um?" She turned away from Mary and said back into kitchen, "Mistress wants us to fuck um!" She turned back to Mary and stepped flowed into her arms, "Good morning Mistress mine."

Still holding on to Julie, Mary walked into the kitchen to find Susan and Steve both dressed for work and sitting at the table. Steve stood and went to her, "Good morning Mistress, did you sleep well?"

Letting go of Julie, Mary kissed him and snuggled against Steve's shirt. "Very well, you?"

Before he could reply, Mary saw Susan's hand tapping his shoulder, "Back of the line greedy."

Steve smiled and let go allowing Susan to replace him. Susan smiled and kissed her before saying, "Yes Mistress he slept like a log. I'm surprised his snores didn't wake you."

Mary smiled and kissed her once more before replying, "I had the best night's sleep I ever had. Nestled in the middle of the ones I love." She slipped out of Susan's arms and walked over to the coffee maker. Pouring herself a cup she went over to the table and sat with the three. "Mmmm, nothing like the first cup of coffee in the morning."

After taking a couple sips Mary said, "Steve, is it possible to get one or two of the gaming systems installed in the basement of the other house?" She glanced at Susan, "Or is the basement too small?"

Susan laughed, "Mistress, the basement is bigger there than here. I figure you could fit four and have room for a small swimming pool if you wanted." She got a thoughtful look in her eyes, "I could design the basement with white tile walls and floor. Add some recessed lighting, a large shower stall and doing the whole thing in a coordinated whole." She looked up at Steve, "Think about it Stevie, all of us playing together in the game." Blushing Susan looked quickly at Mary, "I'm sorry Mistress...I got carried away."

Mary leaned over to take her hand, "No need to be sorry dear, I was thinking the same thing." She looked at Julie and said, "I was wondering, if... after Julie and I do a little shoe shopping..." She looked back at Susan, "If we three could meet at the house and talk about you designing the interior for me."

Susan's face lit up like a child. She looked at Steve, "You hear that? Mistress wants me to design her house for her!"

Steve smiled, "Yes pumpkin, that's wonderful news." He looked at Mary and added, "You will have as many as you want installed by the time you move in Mistress, or heads will roll." He glanced at the wall clock and stood, "If you could, could you come up to the office at two, Mistress? I have our lawyer coming by to set up your company and trust fund." He looked at Susan, "You will have to ride herd on her, pumpkin, she is being difficult about the trust fund again."

Mary got up and walked over to him, "I will be there Steve." She looked at all three and said, "Now I know this should go without saying, but I feel I must." She paused for effect, "Today, you will see many women wearing lovely high heels. I know this will excite you to no end." She looked pointedly at Steve, "But while you can look, you cannot touch!"

Steve held up his hands, "Hey don't look at me, that red headed latex loving slut is the one you have to worry about."

Susan smiled at him and replied, "Don't worry Mistress, we three had a long talk this morning and agreed that only playmates would be those you approve of."

Julie nodded, "Yes Mistress, you get the final word."

Mary looked at them and smiled, "See, I told you it goes without saying." Going to Steve she kissed him lightly, "Have a wonderful day lover."

Susan stood and walked to him also and kissed him, "See you at two."

Finally, Julie stood before him, "Have a fun latex day." She gripped his ass and pulled him to her as she kissed him." Smiling she looked at Susan and said, "I am going to give you a run for your money at who can be a better latex slut."

Steve laughed, "Good luck, you'll need it."

Susan looked at him and smiled, "Stevie knows me too well dear." She went to Julie and pulled her close. Kissing her hard she said, "You are already behind, I have latex on while you're nude."

Julie pouted, "Damn."

Susan went to Mary and before Mary could stop her knelt before her. Looking up at her she said, "Thank you Mistress, my life is yours to mold and command." She bent down and kissed the top of Mary's foot. Sitting up again she slowly stood and smiled at Julie. "Not only am I a better latex slut, I'm a better slave girl for Mistress."

Mary looked between Susan and Julie and smiled, "Both of you are the best anyone could ask for." She looked back at Susan and added, "However, groveling will get you everywhere. So, all day I want you ready to explode." She held up a finger, "But no orgasms unless I personally tell you."

She looked at Steve, "You on the other hand, I want you nice and hot because tonight we three are going to wear you out." Finally, Mary looked at Julie and smiled. "My love," She started and paused as her eyes traveled Julie's body and finally resting on her feet. "Didn't we agree on you wearing your boots until I told you to stop wearing them?"

Julie's eyes got big as she looked at her own feet. She had forgotten all about having to wear the boots. Looking up at Mary with fear in her eyes she said in a little girl voice, "I, I forgot Mistress..."

"Ideas for punishment?"

Susan smiled and said, "Well, if it were me, I would make her wear the double plugged panties all day with them running." She looked at Julie and winked, "Without letting her orgasm until I said so."

Steve nodded, "Yes that would work, but Mistress should also make her buy and wear the special boots like you have at the same time."

Mary looked at Julie to see her reaction to the ideas. Not surprisingly Julie's eyes were filled with excitement. Mary smiled, "While those are both good ideas, they sound more like rewards. No, I was thinking that Julie needs to learn how to follow orders." Her smile slipped off her face, "Today, all day, you will wear flats, ugly flats and no latex for you either."

Julie's lip quivered, and eyes filled with tears. From behind them Mary could see the look of horror on Steve's face and hear Susan say, "Oh no Mistress!"

Mary caressed Julie's face and wiped the tears away, "I'm sorry baby. But we did make an agreement."

Julie nodded as she sniffed back tears, "I know Mistress."

Mary said, "At least you will have a respite while we shop. Perhaps you might find a pair of tippy toe boots." Mary smiled when that caused Julie to cheer up. She turned to the others, "How about we meet you, Steve, at two and afterwards, Susan, Julie and I can talk about the house."

Susan and Steve both nodded. They went to Julie and hugged her tightly and then gave Mary a kiss before leaving together. Once they were gone Mary looked at Julie's red eyes and look of abject sorrow on her face. She felt terrible about punishing her best friend and lover. But if she made an exception with Julie, she would have to do the same with the others. "Have a seat love," Mary said sitting down.

Once Julie was sitting and looking at her as if she had just killed her pet dog. Mary looked away and said, "I don't know what to do Julie. If I don't punish you then how can I expect anyone else to allow punishment?" She looked at Julie feeling her own tears well up, "But how can I punish you? I love you more than life!"

Julie looked at Mary. She hadn't realized how much it hurt her lover to punish her. While she dreaded the idea of flats and no latex, seeing Mary in turmoil was much more heartbreaking. Taking Mary's hand in hers she squeezed it, "Don't cry Mary, please." She thought for a moment and said, "You could do to me what you did to Steve. Make me yours, your high heel loving, latex slut."

Mary smiled slightly, "Aren't you that already love?"

"We talked this morning about it," Julie said softly looking at Mary's hand in hers. "Steve was telling us how his whole world has changed and how much he loves it. We agreed that Susan and I would ask you to do us the same tonight." She paused and said, "But you could do me now Mistress if it pleases you."

Mary was shocked. Not only had Steve talked about his experience but had talked both Susan, his wife, and Julie into wanting the same. "Aren't you totally devoted to me now? Don't you love latex against your skin and shoes on your feet?"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Something's Different About Mary 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 101 milliseconds