Sometimes I Wonder...

"Alright then," Robbie nodded. "Let me know if y'all need anything."

We lay perfectly still facing each other with our eyes just barely open. There was the brief flare of light from the hallway that gave me a better glimpse of Missy's grinning freckled face as Robbie turned on the bathroom light. Everything dimmed back into darkness with the sound of the bathroom door closing. Missy still had her hand on my breast. She seemed very proud of herself for being able to clandestinely fondle my boob under the cover of the blanket with no one but the two of us having any clue of what she was doing.

As scared as I thought I was of getting caught, I was now too excited to care. Her hand was still massaging and rubbing all around my breast. I also still really wanted her to put my nipple in her mouth. The far away whoosh sound of the plumbing sounded and the hallway lit up again for a brief second before everything went dark once again. Now that we were listening for it we could both hear the boards lightly creak under his retreating footsteps before we finally relaxed at the sound his bedroom door made when it closed.

Giggles ensued and we took turns shushing each other and then giggling even harder. Missy propped herself up on her arm so that she hovered above me while still maintaining a palm full of my breast. I could just make out the features of her face in the muted radiance of the remaining embers in the fireplace. She was smiling playfully. Her grip on my breast tightened a little as her fingers moved to gently pull on my stiff nipple. She lowered her head and kissed me again.

The tickling game and any residual hesitancy were long gone as her mouth melded to mine. That kiss officially pushed me past any lingering concerns about being with another woman sexually. I could also now sense in Missy that the arousal was definitely mutual. There was a hunger in her kiss and her hand was being much more purposeful as she continued to fondle my breast. The need I felt for her was almost like an ache...I mentally decided that I really, really wanted Missy to put her mouth on my breast.

I broke our kiss with a sudden move forward and reached behind my back causing Missy to pull her hand away. I contorted around so that I could unhook my bra strap and then resumed lying down under her. She cocked her head quizzically so I made the hint obvious by reaching down and pulling my loosened bra up as high as it would go exposing my breasts. I even went so far as to run my hand down to cup my own breast. I gave it a playful squeeze, making sure I pushed it up a little so that the tip was pointing directly at her face.

A smile tugged at the corner of Missy's mouth as she leaned in to kiss me on the lips. She didn't linger, just a brief peck on my lips before she proceeded to kiss her way down to my neck. She intermittently stuck her tongue out for little tastes of my skin as she worked her way further south to the tops of my breasts. I began to rub the pad of my thumb back and forth across my erect nipple in breathless anticipation. Her mouth finally worked its way up the swell of my large breast. I moved my hand out of her way and Missy's hand immediately reached up to replace it, firmly pushing my tit up a little higher.

The memory of that moment when Missy pulled her head back a little is still so very vivid to this day. At first it seemed as if she was hesitating...but not from reluctance. It felt more like a sense of appreciation. She stared down at the hardened nub of flesh at the summit of my right breast that was surrounded by my swollen and puckered areola. This girl who I barely knew genuinely smiled before lowering her head. I watched as her lips parted and this sensation of wet, soft warmth enveloped my nipple.

I sighed in pleasure when the pressure increased as Missy started to suckle me. Her cheeks were subtly moving in and out with the sucking motion as her tongue began to caress and flick my sensitive nipple. I gasped loudly in the relative silence of the den when I felt her teeth bite down with just the slightest bit of pressure. I moaned at this new sensation just as Missy reached up with her other hand to start massaging my left breast. It wasn't long before she moved her mouth over to begin administering attention to my other sensitive orb. I had to bite my lip from moaning out again even louder as she started alternating her mouth back and forth from breast to breast.

There was no possible way Missy couldn't feel how excited she was making me. She kept changing up her tactics, gripping both of my tits firmly in her hands as she sucked hard and playfully nibbled with her teeth and then switching to gently run her palms over every contour of my breasts as she flicked her tongue over my nipples. By that point I was gasping at the waves of pleasure that were radiating from my heaving chest. I had started to move my hips so that I was grinding my pussy against Missy's thigh that was resting strategically between my legs.

Missy didn't cease her efforts on my breasts with the exception being that she moved one of her hands down to the pocket of my jeans. I felt her hand move over to my hip and then back, caressing my upper thigh. She began sucking on one of my nipples a little harder, taking as much of my breast into her mouth as she could as her hand moved over so that she could start rubbing her fingers along the crease of my jeans in that little spot right next to my pussy where my leg met my upper body. Now I didn't have the first clue that the area next to my vagina (basically right along the edge of my panties) was an erogenous zone. I don't think anyone had ever bothered to rub me there before for any length of time...oh, but did I find out quickly that it was indeed an erogenous zone that night.

My gasps were pretty quickly turning into low moans, so Missy abandoned the attention she was giving my chest to move up and cover my mouth with hers. She moved her hand over slightly so that she was directly rubbing my pussy through my jeans as she kissed me. I moaned into her mouth and then she broke the kiss and while grinning, playfully shushed me in a whisper. "You're being too loud."

"Sorry," I breathlessly whispered back. "But damn...you're driving me crazy."

"I am?" she whispered innocently and pulled back a little so she could look me in the eye.

"Uh-huh," I nodded and then my breath caught when she moved her hand.

My whole body tensed as Missy gave me that now familiar sexy grin. I continued holding my breath as her pretty blue eyes watched mine expectantly. She worked her hand slowly under the waistband of my jeans. Her grin changed into a playful pout when I reached my hand down and brushed her hand aside. I think I caught her off guard when I unsnapped my jeans. The smile was just pulling at the corners of her mouth as I brought my hand up to grab the back of her head. I pulled her into another kiss as Missy slid her hand back down my stomach.

Her palm glided over my skin and easily slid past the barrier of my now unfastened jeans. She teasingly stopped to run a fingertip along the waistband of my panties and then moved her hand lower so that it came to rest on my panty covered mons. Our kiss deepened and our tongues started teasing back and forth into each other's mouths as she slid her hand a little lower and cupped my pussy. I could feel that the gusset of my panties were completely soaked with my juices as she slowly began to work her palm up and down the front of my crotch.

I gasped into her mouth and Missy broke the kiss.

She adjusted her position slightly and pulled the blanket up a little higher so that it was fully covering both of us. I waited for her lips to return, but instead of kissing me again she moved her head down so she could kiss the top of my right breast. My breathing was heavier and I guess I must have moaned or something because Missy brought her hand up and placed one of her fingers against my lips as a reminder not to be too loud. I responded by kissing her finger and then three things happened at the same time. First, she playfully slid her finger in between my lips. I instinctively began sucking on it at the same moment that she kissed lower and engulfed my nipple with her mouth. I closed my eyes and sucked on her finger even harder and then she quickly slid her hand up to my stomach and then slid it right back...expertly dipping her fingertips underneath the waistband of my panties.

As soon as Missy moved her hand lower and I felt the touch of her fingers on my slick labia, my eyes closed as I spread my legs wider for her. I realized that deep down in my soul I really, really needed her to touch my pussy. I wasn't worried about anything other than the fact that she had her mouth on my breast and her hand was exploring my sex. I shivered. I wanted her...in fact I wanted Missy like I had never desired another human being up to that point in my limited sexual experience.

She had removed her finger from my mouth so that she could use it to massage and knead my breast as she suckled. I bit my lip to try and be quiet as she cupped her hand and pressed it against my wet pussy. Missy moved her hand up and then slowly back down as she parted my outer lips with her middle finger. I groaned low in my throat as she moved her finger back up along my swollen inner folds. She made me shiver as the tip of her finger just barely grazed my clit before she methodically began moving her hand back down again.

I felt her apply a little pressure with her extended finger as she continued downwards towards my opening. Yes...Yes! I desperately wanted to feel Missy push her finger even deeper until it was inside my core. Her hand moved lower and she increased the sucking pressure on my right nipple as her finger drew closer and closer to my opening. My breath was coming in gasps. It wouldn't take much for her to make me cum.

The creak of a floorboard from the direction of the hallway caused both of us to freeze.

I learned pretty quickly that Missy's reputation for discretion was well earned. She didn't panic and sit up or snatch her hands away from me in a sudden motion - any of which would have been a dead giveaway that we had been "up to something." Rather she hardly moved at all. She simply took her mouth of my breast and gently laid it against my shoulder. She gave just the slightest shrug to ensure that we appeared as nothing more a couple of big lumps under the blanket to anyone looking in on us from the hallway.

The fact that Missy had moved her head out of the way meant my line of sight was clear to the arched doorway that the hall ran past. I kept my eyes half-closed as I struggled to breathe normally. Finally I observed the silhouette of a figure emerge from the shadows and slip silently past the entrance to the den. Whoever was out there was much too short to be one of the guys who lived in the Old Farmhouse. That same flare of light lit up the hallway for a brief moment until this mystery person quietly closed the bathroom door dimming everything back into darkness.

Missy didn't move anything except her arm as she discreetly pulled her hand out of my pants. I lay still silently cursing whoever's bladder had interrupted us. I wasn't sure what would happen next until somewhere in the deep recesses of the walls the plumbing sounded off again. The two of us grew still under the blanket. There was no warning of light as I heard the creak of the bathroom door. I continued to watch the doorway to the den as Missy and I pretended to be asleep. It didn't take long for a head to peek around the corner and stare into the den at us and our cushion-bed. After a few moments she moved on - my eyes had grown accustomed to the dark by that point and I could make out that the mystery figure was a female.

I was guessing that it had to be whoever Robbie had hooked up. I strained my ears to listen as she disappeared from view. I didn't hear her anything as she apparently went back to Robbie's bedroom, just the sound of his bedroom door opening and then clicking shut. It seemed like we had been really lucky that that one particular floorboard had creaked earlier. I was just starting to wonder what this meant for the rest of our evening when Missy sat up and gave me a small smile. She pushed up onto her knees and straightened up her clothing. I took the hint and pulled my shirt back down.

Missy bent over and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and then whispered, "I'm going to head back to my place."

"Okay," I whispered back, silently praying that she would invite me to come with her.

"Thanks for being my sleepover buddy tonight," Missy winked at me. I thought she was going to say something else, but instead she just nodded and quietly left.

I let out deep sigh and for some reason felt tears threatening at the corners of my eyes. I sat up and fixed my bra and refastened it and briefly entertained the thought of maybe running after her and asking Missy for a ride. It wouldn't have been too far out of her way to drop me off back at my apartment. Who knows, maybe we could have even picked things back up somewhere or something...but then I figured she probably didn't want to do that. I think that ended up being too close of a call for her and she was ready to be done with whatever had happened between us that night.

The next morning was kind of a depressing, hungover blur from what I can remember. I rarely saw Missy after that night and when I did happen to see her on campus or at a party, we were nice to each other and polite...but nothing more than that.

So, yeah...sometimes I wonder what if...

***

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds