Somewhere Between Love and Lust Ch. 06

"I'd definitely be interested." I stubbed out what was left of my cigar, finished off my drink and stood up and held a hand out for her. She took it and I helped her stand.

"C'mon then, I'm in 543. It's down a few levels."

"Let's go."

Part Two - I meet Diana

Toni led me down to her room. She opened the door to a large room with a balcony, and a king size bed. There were clothes strewn about on the couch and the chairs, and even on the bed, which was messy.

"You need to talk to your steward about how their keeping your room," I said as I stepped in.

"We don't want him in here, actually. He did a great job, but we don't wanna be intruded upon. Besides, my bestie is a bit tight on cash, since her wedding fell through."

"I see. You mind if I use your bathroom?"

"Go ahead."

I stepped in, peed, and then cleaned myself up. Sex wasn't a guarantee at this point, but I knew it was better to be prepared than not. Toni was standing at the railing on the balcony. She was leaning over, and I could see her ass cheeks hanging out of her skirt. There were no panties. I smiled and made my way up to her. Coming up behind her, I put a hand under her skirt and grabbed a handful of ass. She turned towards me and I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back, wrapping her arms around me. She opened her mouth and our tongues began the dance. Even after smoking she tasted sweet. My hands had a mind of their own and began wondering over her body. I had to bend over to kiss her, but that didn't bother me.

After several minutes of making out and groping, I spun her back around, bent her over the railing, lifted her skirt, and proceeded to worship her ass.

I kissed, licked, nibbled, and bit her fleshy mounds. I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart to see a beautiful, perfectly symmetrical pink flower looking back at me. I kissed and licked her newly exposed flesh making my way to her flower. As my tongue hit it she shuddered, reached back and held my head while moaning into the night. "Fuuuuuck yeah, baby! That feels so good.... Don't stop! Don't stop!"

So I didn't. I held her cheeks apart and I licked up and down her ass, stopping to lick her flower. I stuck my tongue out as far as I could and then began to fuck her ass with my tongue. She arched her back and moaned some more. "Yes. Yes! Yes! Ahhhhh. Fuuuuuck!!" Planting my face in her ass, my tongue buried, I wrapped my arms around her, grabbed the railing and pulled myself into her. Her hand held my head as I tongue fucked her madly and with wild abandon. I rammed my tongue into her as deep as I could go.

Suddenly she stiffened up and I felt a shudder run through her body. Letting go of the rail, I ran my hands up and down her legs, sliding them up the inside, straight to her now very wet pussy. I slid a finger just into her wetness. I coated my finger with her fluids before pulling it out and then sliding it up to her engorged clit. Rubbing lightly at first, she responded by pushing against me, grinding her ass into my face. I could smell her sweet nectar and wanted a taste.

I licked from her ass down to her pussy. "Ummmmmm, yeah, baby, do that," she moaned as I made my way to her, now very wet, very pink, and very ready pussy. Her scent was strong and she tasted amazing. There was already a good amount of her cum covering her lips. I licked her outer labia for a few minutes, then spread her pussy lips and stuck my tongue into her wet pussy. Toni reached back and took a hold of my head and pushed back. "Fuck me! You go for the gold, don't you?!"

"Oh, yeah, baby - you taste so good!" I licked up and down, and in and out. I kept her ass cheeks spread open as I licked her pussy. She got wetter and juicier the more I sucked and licked, and licked and sucked. She held my head in place as I spread her ass apart and worked her pussy with my tongue and lips. It didn't take long before she was breathing hard and moaning like a ghost. Then, without warning, she squirted all over my face. Her juices ran down my face, collected in my beard, and then dripped out. I was covered in her fluids, but didn't stop there. Instead I found her clit with my lips. It was engorged now, and very large. Not as big as Tammy's, but larger than average - and it was very sensitive.

I licked slowly. Purposely. "I can't take anymore," she whispered. "I'm about to..." squirt all over my face again? YUP! She squirted for almost a solid minute. Her legs went wobbly, her hips convulsed, and she shuddered non-stop as her juices coated my face, beard, and the floor of the balcony.

I held onto her as she nearly collapsed. Picking her up, I spun around and tossed her onto the bed. As I climbed onto the bed she spread her legs, reached down, took my head in both hands. I kissed and licked her legs as I made my way up her body. As I got to her top I pushed it up, exposing her large breasts. She had milk chocolatey, smooth skin, with large dark areola, and hard, dark nipples.

I kissed my way up her body to her very large breasts that shook like a bowl of jelly. They were glorious! Wrapping my hands around both of them I squeezed them together and leaned down. First I kissed one nipple. I licked it, sucked, and gently bit it. Then I did the same to her other nipple. Both nipples were close enough that I was able to lick and suck them simultaneously. In fact, she bent her head down and licked and sucked them with me. Her tongue and mine met with her nipples in the middle. We kissed and licked each other's tongues, and her nipples were caught in the crossfire, which made her arch her back and moan into my mouth.

As we kissed she began grinding her pussy against my hard cock. I could feel her hard clit rubbing against me, and she moaned. Pulling away she looked up at me. I could see the desire in her eyes. The lust. The need. I sat back, took my thick cock in hand and spanked her clit and pussy with it. She was so wet that her juices splashed as I spanked her.

"Fuck, baby - you're so wet!"

"Fuck me! Stop teasing and fuck me!"

I made eye contact and nodded as I pressed my cock against her entrance. I slid in with no problem. Her wet cunt hugged my cock tightly as I pushed in slowly, filling her up. Toni's eyes rolled back as she rolled her head around, exposing her long neck. Without thinking our hesitation I reached down and wrapped my hand around her throat. My white skin against her black skin was beautiful. Squeezing her neck, I slowly pulled my cock out of her until just the tip was still inside. Then I pushed back into her until I couldn't push anymore.

Her eyes were closed. Her head was back. Her pussy was gripping my dick tightly, as if it were a deathgrip. Reaching down I took her clit between my thumb and fingers and began slowly stroking it to match the strokes I was giving her with my cock. It didn't take long before her body began convulsing again, and I felt my cock being coated with cum.

She felt so fucking good I couldn't believe it. Her cunt felt different than anyone else's. I had never been with a black girl before, but I knew I had a new addiction. Her pussy hit differently. It was tighter, and gripped more, and was so fucking smooth! The more I pumped and stroked the more she moaned until there was a constant stream of grunts and moans, gasps and throaty "ohhhh"s coming from her. Her giant tits were bouncing in rhythm, jiggling like they were filled with jelly.

Toni began grunting and groaning more and more until I felt her pussy tighten up around my dick. "I'm gonna blow! Fuck me. Fuck me harder! Let your beast out," she said looking up at me. "Stop being nice and fuck the shit outta me!"

My grip on her throat tightened. I let go of her clit and grabbed her tits instead. Letting out my own guttural growl I began pounding my cock into her harder and faster. I pumped and pumped and slammed her harder and harder, hitting her cervix every time. She wrapped her short legs around me, pulling me into her just as she rolled her head back and let out a loud scream, and came all over my cock and balls. Her juices splashed onto the bed, making a large puddle. Easing up as she came more and more, I finally sat back onto my haunches and looked up.

Standing in front of me was a statuesque blonde woman in stockings, high heels, and a black leather skirt, black leather corset, and a white blouse with no bra. Her tits were out and she was rubbing her hard nipples. Her lips were pouty and red, and her eyes a deep blue, like the sea we were currently sailing in.

"So, you scored tonight, huh, honey?"

Toni opened her eyes and looked up. She nodded, while wrapping her legs around me more firmly. "Yeah, babe. This is Bradley, my knight in shining armor and a fucking sex god."

"Really," she said, lifting her skirt exposing her pussy. She had a beautifully blonde landing strip, large puffy pussy lips that hung down a bit, and a ring through her clit. "I think I need to find out for myself." She made eye contact with me. "I'm Amanda. You wanna fuck me next?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds