• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sophie and the Football Team

Sophie and the Football Team

A day at the mall was just what Sophie needed. A whole day to herself, out of the dorm. The whole campus was suffering from start of football season mania.

Sophie sighed, with football season starting her new boyfriend Luke would be busy training. They'd been seeing so much of each other lately but with the first game of the season coming up that would be coming to an end.

She thought to herself as she made her way to the lingerie store, they'd been dating for over a month now and she was planning on letting things get a little hotter than she'd been letting them. He'd been pushing to get in her pants from their first date but she didn't believe in sex on the first, or second date. In fact technically they'd been on eight dates now and she still wouldn't let him move his hands under her clothing.

It's not that she was a virgin, exactly, it's just the fumblings she's experienced in high school hadn't exactly filled her with excitement and she was reluctant to try again.

As she picked out several different pieces of lingerie and made her way to the change room she was thinking about the make out session they'd had the night before on the couch. His mouth and hands had made her feel warm, but she felt there was something missing.

Her friends, those she'd confided in, all told her to just let herself go and try to relax. It wasn't that she was shy, she was fairly self-confident, good looking and aware of it. She knew the effect she had on men, and some women, around her. She just wasn't really interested in sex.

Her roommate, Mackenzie, had suggested buying something sexy and recommended this store when she asked. Apparently she always felt sexiest when dressed in silk and lace, so here she was the next day with an arm full of corsets and bustiers and see through baby dolls.

She stepped in to the change room, closing the curtain and stripping off the yellow sundress that moulded perfectly around her hour glass curves and stopped mid-way down her toned and tanned legs. She slipped her bra off and dropped it to the floor, she felt a movement behind her and before she could turn around she was pressed hard up against the mirror.

Sophie cried out but was silenced by a hand grabbing her long red hair and slamming her face in to the mirror in front of her with enough force to leave her dizzy.

"Make one more sound, slut, and I'll cut you." A low voice said menacingly.

As the words rushed over her she felt something cold sharp and metallic against her throat. She swallowed hard in fear as the blade dug in to her skin.

The hand on her hair let go and ran down her back to her bottom the fingers kneading hard through her pink silk panties. The man behind her ran the knife down the side of her body to her hips, slicing through her panties on either side and pulling them away leaving her bare to his gaze.

Sophie whimpered and shook as he pushed his hand between her legs to the stroke the warmth at the apex of her thighs.

"Please don't do this." She whispered, clenching her thighs tight together and twisting her hips away from his hands.

"Shut up, slut" He said, kicking her legs apart and pushing down on her back so she was bent over with her legs spread, her pussy and arse bare for him to see.

He shoved two thick fingers straight in to her pussy to the knuckles, as she whimpered. He pocketed the knife and moved his other hand over her arse and down between her legs to stroke at her clit while his fingers thrust in to her.

Her belly clenched each time his fingers thrust inside of her and she sobbed in unison with his hands movements between her legs.

The fingers suddenly withdrew and she heard him spit a couple of times before she felt something large and soft yet hard pressed against her pussy. It took her a few moments to realise what is was, her high school boyfriend hadn't been anywhere near as big as this.

"Oh god, no, please!" She cried out pushing against him, wriggling her body against his trying to get away.

He gripped her hips and held her there despite her struggles before pulling her back on to him and thrusting deep inside of her. She moaned in pain as he pushed himself so deep inside of her she could feel him pressed against her cervix, the walls of her pussy stretching and tearing to accommodate the giant cock inside of her.

"No no no no." she whimpered as he ground himself against her.

"I told you to shut up cunt." He said, pulling out of her straining pussy and reaching up to slam her face in to the mirror again before gripping her hips and thrusting himself deep inside of her again, his cock moving in and out of her in long deep strokes.

As the pain in her face blossomed and eventually cleared, the pain between her legs turned in to something else, a warm, throbbing feeling. Her pussy stretched out to fit all of him inside her and the pain was replaced by a feeling of fullness and each thrust of his cock inside her caused a shiver to run down her spine and a fluttering sensation in her belly.

Completely against her will her sobs started to turn in to gasps and she felt the cock in her pussy move in and out easier as her body slickened to welcomed it.

She moaned with horror as a hot, dark, electric feeling began to build between her legs. For the first time in her life she felt the heat of sexual arousal and it was while being raped by a stranger whose face she hadn't seen. She tried to hold on to her fear and outrage and pain but all rational thought was slipping away with every deep thrust.

A throbbing started between her legs, making its way through her body, she moaned with each deep thrust of the massive cock inside her. The dark pleasure welled up inside her, blocking out all rational thought until within minutes after the rape started she was whimpering with pleasure and pushing her hips back to meet each thrust.

"Yeah, you like that don't you whore?" He said, punctuating his words with a deep hard thrust in to her stretched out pussy. "all you white chicks are the same, once you get some black meat in to you you beg for more."

Sophie knew that the words should have angered her but all she felt was a burning need throbbing from her pussy through her body. She'd never felt anything like this, she'd never craved anything in her life like she was craving more of the exquisite sensations burning through her body.

He thrust himself deep inside her, his cock pushed against the back wall of her pussy as he reached down and started rubbing hard at her clit. Her legs spasmed and went weak with each stroke, and she pressed herself against the glass of the mirror.

As the heat began to overwhelm her completely and her whole body started shaking with the intensity of the sensations between her legs, he pulled abruptly out of her and she whimpered at the empty feeling inside her.

"Please, please, please." she begged mindlessly, caught up in mourning the end of the that glorious dark heat that had started enveloping her.

"Get on your knees, slut." He said, grabbing her hair and pulling her down onto her knees in front of him.

She got a glimpse of his tall broad black body and a face that was somehow familiar before he'd stepped in front of her and shoved his cock in her face.

"Open your mouth, cunt." He growled pushing his cock between her lips and straight down her throat.

Sophie gagged and choked as the thick cock pushed down her throat. She lifted her hands to push him away but the blade was soon back at her throat and she dropped her hands to her sides.

He pulled his cock out and she barely had time to cough and gasp for breath before he thrust in to her throat again. He moved inside her throat for several minutes, thrusting in deep before pulling out and letting her cough for breath and thrusting in again. Each time he thrust deep in to her throat and she gagged the throbbing in her pussy from her near orgasm started again. She was seeing stars when he pulled out one last time and with a few pumps of his hand on his cock his cum spewed out all over face.

When he wiped the cum off her face with her cut panties and told her to stand against the mirror and bend over, she hastily obeyed, she hadn't forgotten neither the blade he'd held pressed against her throat nor the amazing sensations that had filled her when he had last had her in this position.

When she bent over against the mirror he kicked her legs wide and ran his hand over her arse and down between her legs. A thick finger stroked her clit lightly, each touch sending balls of molten lava through her veins.

He thrust two fingers into her wet pussy stroking them in and out before a third finger joined them inside of her. He pushed his three thick fingers deep in and out of her, leaving her gasping against the mirror.

Sophie pushed her hips in to his hand and moaned loudly when he pushed a fourth finger in to her depths, his large hand stretched her further than his cock had and she trembled as he held his hand deep inside of her, his other hand moving down to stoke hard at her sensitive throbbing clit.

The dark heat was back, spreading through her body, her breasts were pressed against the mirror, her sensitive nipples tingling with cold as the rest of her body burned up in an inferno. His hand brought her to the teetering edge of orgasm again and just as she was about to fall headfirst into the waves of pleasure emanating through her body he pulled his hand out and pushed her cum covered panties up deep inside her throbbing wet pussy.

"Leave that in until you get home, whore. I'll know if you take it out." He growled, slapping her hard on the arse.

Her body heaved with need against the mirror as she felt him leave the changing room, she reached between her legs to play with herself for the first time but couldn't reproduce the hot feelings he'd incited within her.

After a few moments she stopped the useless stroking of herself and huddled into a ball on the floor in the corner of the changing room her whole body tense and strained with being brought so close to her first orgasm twice in a row, and the violence of how she got there.

Eventually she pulled herself together and threw her bra and dress on. She left the lingerie, that she never even got to try on, on the floor of the dressing room and made her way slowly, stiff and sore from the rape to the bus stop.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sophie and the Football Team

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds