Sophie Becomes Daddy's Favorite Toy Ch. 02

"Tell them Grandpa, tell them how you like stuffing your big cock into your granddaughters pussy."

I could tell he was a little taken aback, but he didn't deny it. Instead I watched as his jeans grew a little tighter across his dick. My grandfather was in good shape for a man his age. He went to the gym a couple a times a week. Something he had done all this life. You never would have know he was 60 years old.

"Do you want to stay for supper Gramps? It's just about done."

"Well if you don't mind, I hate cooking for myself these days."

"Fine, there is just one stipulation."

"Oh and what's that young lady?"

"You have to take off all your clothes. We're having his meal naked."

Shrugging his shoulders he disrobed. I gasp in surprise as he stood up and I took in this size of his cock. It was a little longer than Daddys but it was as big around as Uncle Joshes. I couldn't wait to feel it inside of me. I would know what it was like to be full. My father and uncle looked as shocked as I did. Pulling a beer from the fridge he sat down at the table to start questioning my father. As my father told him of our coming together I watched my Grandfather's cock grow. The bigger it got, the wetter my pussy got. I was beginning to ache.All three of them sat with their chair away from the table so I had an excellent view of all their cocks. But somehow watching my grandfathers get bigger and bigger I knew I had to have it. I couldn't wait any longer. I walked over and stood beside his chair. I wanted to suck it, but first I need to see how full I would feel and if I could take it all. I didn't give anyone a chance to say a word. Instead I climbed onto his lap and rubbed my pussy all over his long cock. His head dropped back in ectasy. Turning I looked over at my Dad.

"Daddy, come help me put your fathers cock inside my pussy."

He hesitated but he come over to us.

"Take hold of that monster and help guide it into your daughters tight pussy."

Again his hesistated, but he did what I said and taking hold of his fathers cock he lined it up with my slit.

"Do it baby, make Daddy proud. Take his big cock. I want to see it disappear."

Feeling his cockhead push it's way inside my tiny hole I moaned.

"Fuck him you little slut, show you're Dad and I how much you love cock."

In one fast movement I inpaled myself on my grandfathers shaft. I screamed as I came all around his cock. His moan was low, and it excited me even more.

"Oh little girl, your pussy is so tight. You like having my big cock in your pussy don't you?"

"Yes Grandpa, I love your big fat cock. Let's go to the bedroom all of us."

He didn't hesitate and he stood with his cock still deep inside my pussy. As we got to the bedroom, I told my grandfather to lay on his back so I could ride his long pole and my Daddy could see it disappear inside of me. As he laid down I started riding his cock, making it go deeper and deeper inside of me. Now I wanted to feel my uncles fat cock in my ass. This was one fantsy that was going to come true. Who knew maybe Grandpa liked it up the ass too.

"Uncle Josh, I want your big cock in my ass. Fuck my ass Uncle Josh. Now, I need a cock in my ass."

"Sophie, I never knew you were such a little cock whore. If I had I would have fucked you a long time ago."

"Oh Grandpa, it's all Daddys fault. He made me a whore, his whore. I love my Daddys cock best of all." That was when I felt the pressure at my rear door.

"Yes uncle Josh, I want your cock in my ass. Do you want to fuck my ass."

"Oh yes, niece, I want to ram my fat cock deep inside you ass.

"Tell him to do it Daddy."

"Fuck her ass little brother. Fuck my whore daughter, she wants it. She wants to be filled with cocks."

"Yes Daddy I do. I want yours too."

Before I knew it my fathers cock was in front of my face and started sucking. I was in a state of bliss having all my holes filled us at once.

"God David, she's a good little cocksucker isn't she." I heard my grandfather say."

All three men fucked me hard. My uncle and grandfather had found a rythum where they were pounding their cocks in and out of my pussy and ass and my father was holding my head and fucking my mouth. I was cumming one orgasam over the other. Unable to stop them. They were all about to fill me. I couldn't wait. I didn't have to wait long before each man moaned and grunted and filled me. My fathers cum dripping from my mouth. My uncles now running out of my ass and down onto the grandfathers balls and then I heard the moan and my grandfather pushed his cock deeper inside of me and shot his load. I had never felt more satisfied than I did at the moment.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds