• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Sophie Ch. 09

Sophie Ch. 09

12

This is a series and will make much more sense if you read it in order.

*

Doc looked up quickly. He realized he had been staring at Lacey's little blue panties. His cock was starting to throb and he felt it growing. He had not had an erection in a long time and he was getting nervous as the young girl's leg was draped over his lap. He shuffled her leg a bit forward so she wouldn't feel the growing meat in his lap. He tried to think of something else to distract himself as he continued to rub the lotion into her soft thigh.

"Doc, so how long have you been teaching?" He heard Hannah's voice break through the thick air.

"Almost 20 years." He replied and silently thanked her for breaking his train of thought.

"Wow, that's a long time." Hannah said.

He felt the strange silence again surround the table. It was broken by Holly standing up and moving to the refrigerator. He followed her and his eyes were drawn to her perfect ass moving in her tiny jean shorts as she slid across the floor. He shook his head and tried to look away. He was losing control, all of a sudden all he could see and feel was young female flesh. He closed his eyes and tried to slow his breathing. This was wrong, these girls were young enough to be his kids. He felt himself slowly regaining control and opened his eyes slowly.

"Momma, what do we have to munch on? I'm starving." Holly said and leaned over to peer into the fridge.

Doc groaned silently as his eyes locked on the young girl bending over across the kitchen. He was starting to think he needed to get out of here quick before he got into big trouble or embarrassed himself.

"Baby, there is some leftover ham from last night if you want to make a sandwich." Hannah replied.

Doc looked at her and she smiled at him. He stared into her eyes and she seemed to emit a feeling of understanding. He felt himself calm down almost immediately. He continued to look at her, again feeling like he had no idea what was happening in this strange house.

"Doc, you hungry?" Hannah asked.

He processed her question slowly and then realized he was ravenous. He had eaten a small lunch but his stomach was screaming now that she had brought it up.

"Yes, a little." He responded.

"Would you like a ham sandwich?" Hannah asked him.

He thought a ham sandwich was about the most perfect thing he could think of eating right now.

"That would be great." He said.

"Coming right up." He heard Holly say and he took another peek at her perfect butt.

Doc heard a small moan and then felt Lacey's leg move a little.

"Doc, can you do my knee now?" he heard a small voice.

He looked at her and her eyes were closed and her head was back against the chair. He realized his hands were still massaging her thigh and in fact were dangerously close to the edge of her little blue panties. He moved one hand to her knee and grabbed the lotion. He squirted a little in his hand and then started to work on her knee and calf.

"Momma, he is a godsend, can we keep him?" Lacey mumbled.

Doc heard Hannah chuckle.

"Honey, he is not a puppy. We can't just keep him." Hannah said in a voice that tried to sound motherly.

"Please, Momma. This feels so good." Lacey responded in a small whine.

"Doc, you might have yourself a full-time job there." Hannah said to him.

His immediate thought was that he could massage this particular leg for the rest of his life and be perfectly content. His cock twitched again.

"Here you go Doc." He heard a young voice and looked to see Holly holding out a plate with a beautiful sandwich on it.

She bent over and placed it on the table in front of him. Her young breasts dangled dangerously close to his face. He could see the small nipples pushing against the material. Another twitch from between his legs.

"Would you like something to drink?" Holly asked.

"Yes, anything would be fine." He responded quickly, ripping his eyes from her nipples to her smiling face.

She turned quickly and moved back to the refrigerator. He rubbed Lacey's soft calf as he watched Holly pour a glass of milk. He felt Lacey pull her leg back a little and her foot was now in his hands. He squirted some more lotion and began to work on her little foot. He noticed the toenail polish was blue.

"Laceur, you are going to have to let Doc eat." Hannah said.

"Okay, Momma, can he finish my foot first? Please?" Lacey responded and the last word ended in a small moan.

Doc ran his fingers between her pretty toes as he rubbed the lotion deep into her arch with his other hand. He rubbed her foot for another couple of minutes and then Lacey pulled her foot away slowly.

"Thank you so much Doc." She said and jumped up to hug him.

His head was now buried again in her chest. He put his arms around her back and returned the hug. She released him and kissed him on the forehead. He sat there stunned as she bounced over to the kitchen counter.

"Doc, you should wash your hands. That lotion tastes nasty, believe me." Hannah said.

He stood slowly and walked over to the sink to wash his hands. He went back to the table and inhaled the sandwich. It was wonderful. Holly laughed at him and took his plate to the sink. He was amazed at how the girls seemed to be waiting on him and Hannah but yet it all seemed so natural.

"So Doc, how many more questions do you have floating around?" Hannah asked with a smirk.

He nodded slowly left to right as he could not think of anything to ask. He surely didn't understand everything that was going on but he could not come up with a good question. He felt like he was in a story and he just wanted to keep reading to see how it turned out. If he knew all the answers it would ruin the ending.

"Not really, I can't think of anything right now." He answered.

"That's ok, but you don't hesitate to ask whenever something comes up. We have no secrets here and we realize you are very special to Solvia. She told us to make you feel comfortable." Hannah said.

"Thank you, you all have been wonderful." Doc responded.

"Our pleasure." He heard Lacey's voice and then felt her right leg plop across his lap.

He looked at her, she was holding the lotion in her hand with her cute face twisted up in a pretty little pout. He tried to keep his eyes on her face as he knew her thighs and panties were most likely visible again. He took the lotion from her and started to work.

While he worked on the wonderful leg he watched Holly and Hannah work in the kitchen. They looked like a well-rehearsed team as they cleaned the dishes and started preparing what he could only guess was dinner. He saw Hannah leave at one point and return with a whole chicken that looked like it might have been walking around outside a few minutes ago. They had the chicken cleaned and in a roasting pan in what seemed like minutes. He had never seen anything so efficient.

"What is ready outside sweetie?" Hannah asked Holly.

"I'll go check Momma." Holly answered and skipped out the door onto the deck.

"Doc, I hope you're still hungry. Solvia insisted yesterday that I make a big country dinner for you tonight." Hannah said as she wiped her hands on the front of her apron.

"Um, yes, I guess that would be ok." He said with hesitation.

"Oh Doc, did my little girl put you in a tough position? Do you have plans for tonight and she assumed you would just want to hang out with us?" Hannah asked with a worried look on her face.

He fought back a chuckle as he thought of how he had planned to spend his evening eating a frozen dinner and watching TV alone in his house. A little laugh escaped as he thought about how this was so much better than his original plans.

"No maam, I do not have plans for tonight and I would venture to say that your little girl somehow knew that." Doc said.

Hannah laughed. "Yes, Doc, I would have to agree with you on that one."

"Well, that is great, we would love to have you share dinner with us. We will eat around 6:30. Jacob should be home around 6:00." Hannah said.

Doc looked at the clock and saw it was just 4:30. Everything had happened in an hour. He thought this probably had to be the best hour of his life so far. He finished with another perfect young thigh and started on Lacey's knee and calf. She looked like she was in a trance as her eyes were closed and her head was back against her chair. He did feel her skin start to get a little rough around her knee. Had it been like that on the other leg? He couldn't remember.

"That would be fine." Doc responded to Hannah.

Doc heard the door slide open and Holly came in with a load of vegetables in her shirt. She was holding it out with the vegetables in it and he was able to see her tight stomach and perfect bellybutton. He also noticed she was a little wet now, her hair was dripping and he saw small streams of water running down her legs.

"Sweetie, thank you so much. These look great." Hannah said and started to pick tomatoes, cucumbers, and squash out of Holly's shirt.

"There's lots out there Momma, the rain made them explode." Holly said.

"It seems so and it also got you a little wet." Hannah said and lifted some of Holly's wet hair.

"It's just water Momma, I will be fine." Holly responded.

Doc rubbed more lotion into Lacey's calf and stared at Holly. He was amazed that she was even cuter than before as she stood there dripping. Hannah finished taking all the vegetables and Holly dropped her shirt. It was now a little dirty and stretched out a bit.

"I'm going to get a towel." Holly said and moved past him.

"Honey, can you check on Solvia?" Hannah said to her as she entered the small hall.

"Sure, Momma." Holly responded.

Doc move to Lacey's foot and began to run his fingers between her toes. She made small moaning sounds and he could not help but smile. He turned his head towards her and she was leaning back in the chair with her eyes closed. Her left leg had relaxed and spread a little. Her crotch was totally visible to him as he rubbed. He tried to pull his eyes away but all he could do was look at her panties. He noticed how the edges hugged her firm thighs, the panties did not push into her thighs, they were too firm and muscular for that. He could make out slightly her mound as it pushed out from behind the flowers. He looked at the young flesh at the top of her thighs as it made its way back to her ass. His cock was now rock hard and he was happy he was sitting down.

Doc was finishing Lacey's foot and was about to stop when a high scream pierced the calm air.

"Momma, Lacey!!" Doc heard Holly's voice from the back of the house The sound seemed to bounce off the kitchen walls..

Hannah and Lacey were up before he realized and gone down the hall. He got up as fast as he could and followed. He entered the bedroom and saw Holly tearing the covers back. Sophie was perfectly still and her arms flopped lifelessly as the covers flew off. Lacey jumped on the bed and ripped open the bathrobe. Doc saw Sophie and his heart hurt. She was still and looked blue and pale. He swore she looked dead. Holly lifted her up and Lacey pulled her arms out of the sleeves. Doc felt his eyes tearing up as he watched Sophie's pretty head flip over backwards.

"Doc, here now!" He was ripped out of his misery and he was looking at Lacey. Her face was serious and looked determined.

He stepped towards her and she reached out and ripped open his shirt. He did not react as he was stunned. She tore the shirt off his arms. "Sit!" Lacey said and pushed him onto the bed.

Lacey reached over and put her arms under Sophie's. She pulled her body towards the edge of the bed on his right and Doc saw Holly appear to his left. The girls basically picked up Sophie and placed her on his lap. Her legs were around him and they pushed her chest against his. He felt her firm breasts squash against him and he felt the soft hair between her legs touch his belly. His cock was screaming in his pants even though it seemed the last thing he should be thinking about at the moment.

"Doc, hold her!" Lacey ordered.

He immediately wrapped his arms around Sophie and pulled her close to him. Her skin was not totally cold but getting there quickly. She was not warm at all. He put his left hand behind her head and pulled her head to his shoulder. He held onto her and fought back tears. He felt Sophie's arms being lifted and pulled around his back. Someone was holding them against him. He noticed movement to his left. He saw Hannah and his heart finished breaking.

Hannah was rocking back and forth on her feet, hugging herself tightly. Her face was covered in tears and they were already dripping off her chin. She looked so helpless and sad. He squeezed Sophie's limp body to keep himself from sobbing. Hannah looked at him and their eyes met. The worry and sadness hit him in the face and a sob escaped his mouth.

"Doc, concentrate!" Lacey screamed at him and he ripped his head around.

"Concentrate on her and try to think of only her." Lacey said in a much calmer voice.

He pulled Sophie closer with his right arm and held the back of her head with his left. He closed his eyes and tried to think of the first time they met. He remembered the utter happiness that surrounded her and how his sadness seemed to fade away when she was near. His sadness was back now in full force and he was fighting it. He did not sense the happiness from her helping him but he kept fighting. He thought of the "hippy" dress and how she laughed when he called her that. He felt a smile crease his face.

"Good, Doc. Concentrate." He heard Lacey's soft voice in his ear.

He thought of the pretty green lace bra and panties and her total lack of modesty when he had stared at them. She was so different from anyone he had ever met and he had not felt the least bit strange as she sat on his desk and he stared at the green lace in her crotch. He thought of the pride he felt when she sat dripping on his front seat and told him she knew he would come.

"Holly, now." Doc heard Lacey's voice.

He felt Lacey had removed her shirt and was climbing on his lap behind Sophie. He caught a glimpse of her full breasts as she was wrapping her arms around both of them. He felt a presence behind him and then the feeling of warm flesh touching his back. He felt Holly's breasts press against his back and her arms reach around him. He tried to concentrate on Sophie and not the perfect pair of young breasts touching his chest and back. He remembered Sophie at the front of his class, answering all the questions. He remembered the pure joy he saw in the student's faces when she was doing that. He smiled and then he felt the tug again.

The warmth was being pulled out of him. He felt like it was leaving through his skin on his arms and his chest. He held on to Sophie as his heart tried to leave his chest.

"Hang on Doc." A soft sweet whisper in his ear.

He opened his eyes and looked at Hannah. She was still crying but her face looked less sad. She tilted her head when he looked at her in an informal nod of thanks. He smiled at her and she smiled back through the tears running down her cheeks.

Doc felt a small movement on his lap. He concentrated again and noticed Sophie felt a little warmer, almost normal. He looked down at her face and her eyes were still closed but then he felt a squeeze and her arms tightened around his back. The tug was still strong in his chest and he held on. Sophie was warming up and he sensed she was in control of her body again. Her head was still on his shoulder and her legs wrapped around him but he felt if he let go she would not fall off his lap. He did not let go, in fact the happiness in his heart at sensing this caused him to squeeze her tighter. He kissed her forehead lightly.

"Sophie, come back to us sweetheart." He whispered in her ear, his lips touching her ear softly.

Another squeeze. His heart leapt. The girls were still surrounding him and the tug was still pulling at his heart.

"A little longer Doc, hang on." Lacey's voice whispered.

Doc noticed something was different. He looked through his head, trying to figure out what was happening to him. He could not place it. He felt a shift behind him and Holly's nipples rubbed across his back as she shifted position. Then it hit him. His erection was gone. He could not feel his sadness. He could only feel happiness all around him. He sat there totally confused and then felt a pair of warm lips kiss his neck. He looked down and saw Sophie's eyes open slowly.

Doc watched her open her eyes and the bright green sparkle almost blinded him. His face broke into a big smile and he kissed her quickly on the lips. Sophie smiled at him and opened her mouth to talk.

"Doc, you are my hero. I knew you would save me." Her soft voice escaped her lips.

He felt like he could rule the world at that moment. The pride and happiness wanted to rip his chest open. He barely noticed Lacey get off his lap and Holly pull away from his back. He couldn't stop looking at Sophie. He felt her young naked body pressed against his but he felt nothing in his pants. It was like there was nothing but pure happiness surrounding him.

"Laceur, is she ok?" Doc heard Hannah's voice and turned to see her hugging Lacey and looking at him and Sophie. Lacey was wearing only her blue panties.

"Yes, Momma, she will be fine now." Lacey mumbled, her face in her mother's chest.

Holly walked up to the two of them, arranging her shirt in her hands. Doc saw two beautiful bare breasts bounce on her chest as she pulled her shirt down over her head. He felt nothing but the happiness you get from looking at something beautiful. Holly hugged Lacey and her mom.

"Sophie, you need to hug your mom." Doc heard himself say.

Sophie looked up at him with the look of a child. He could see the gratitude in her face as she climbed off his lap. Her body was perfect, like a priceless work of art. He could see no flaws and in fact, everything on her seemed to work. She walked slowly to Hannah and her mother opened her arms. Doc thought he had never seen a woman so happy as he watched Hannah run her fingers across her daughter's cheeks as she held onto her.

He was watching the scene and didn't notice until the last minute two young missiles hit him in the chest and he fell back onto the bed. Lacey was sitting on his chest, her young breasts inches from his face. Holly was laying on the bed next to him, her left arm over his chest. He wrapped his left arm around Holly and his right hand rested on Lacey's thigh.

"Doc, you are amazing." Lacey said.

He wasn't sure what she meant so he said nothing.

"Doc, do you realize what we just did would have killed most people?" he heard Holly's voice near his left ear.

He turned to her and she kissed him on the cheek. Another surprise in his day of surprises. He felt another kiss on his other cheek and he felt Lacey's face near his. He turned slightly and then they both started covering his face and neck with soft kisses.

"Thank you so much for saving our sister. We will never be able to thank you. We would have been unable to help her without you." Lacey said as she nibbled on his ear.

He could not help thinking she would not have been in that condition if not for him but that didn't seem to matter right now. The small kisses continued and he laid there in absolute pleasure.

"Hey, make room for me." He heard a small voice and then felt a pressure near his feet.

Sophie was crawling up his body. He saw her breasts dangling as she moved towards him. Her smile was wide and her face looked like a cat moving slowly towards an unsuspecting mouse. Lacey moved off his chest and Sophie plopped right on top of him, her head nestled under his chin. He felt Lacey slide over to his right side, her warm thighs against his. He wrapped his right arm around her and pulled her close.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Sophie Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds