Sophie's Fantasy Come True Ch. 1

"Push it in all the way, Sophie! Then pull it out slowly and tell me what it looks like." Sophie took a deep breath. Then she groaned loudly as she slowly pushed the dildo in her pussy to the hilt. "Oh fuck! I've never had this much sweet dick before. Oh Sam! I want to cum so bad! Please let me cum?" His laughter mocked her need. "No Sophie. Do what I told you to do." Sophie pulled the dildo from her pussy. She held it up to her face. "Oh Sam! My juice has covered half of it. The juice is so thick." She heard his soft moan in the phone. "Oh Sophie! You nasty white slut! Suck it! Suck my hard black dick."

Sophie opened her mouth slowly. "I'm gonna fuck your mouth Sophie! Right now, that's all your worth." Sophie felt as worthless as Sam said she was. Tears of disappointment fell from her eyes. But she closed her lips over the dildo. Slowly she worked it in and out of her mouth. "Use the vibrator in your pussy. Fuck it slow but fuck it deep." Sophie grabbed the vibrator and pushed it in her pussy. Her loud groan filled the room. She fucked her pussy slowly as she worked her head up and down the dildo. "Do you want it Sophie? Do you want all of it?"

Sophie pulled the dildo from her lips. She closed her eyes and looked up toward the ceiling, just as if she were looking up at him. "Yes Sam! I want every inch. Make me worth Sam. Show me what to do." She heard his groan. "Suck it Sophie! Let me fuck your mouth. Fuck your pussy hard. Make it hurt just like I would. You know I would hurt your pussy, don't you?" Her hand moved faster, shoving the vibrator in deeper. "Oh yes Sam! You want to hurt me! Make me scream! Do it Sam!" Oh damn! He was hurting her pussy. Fucking into her so hard she knew he would make her bleed.

"Now bitch! Take it in your mouth. I'm gonna choke you with this hard dick. Make yoou gag, as I fuck your mouth." Sophie did as he told her to. Pushing the dildo deep in her mouth. Oh how Sophie had waited to feel him like this! And she took him deep. Even deeper than she let her husband shove his dick. Sophie felt her gag reflex kick in. And still she pushed the dick in her throat. She gagged once, then she gagged again. Then she slowly fucked her mouth. Her hand hammered her pussy with the vibrator, making her whimper in pain. But it was Sam making her cry out, not herself.

She heard his voice talking to her. It was so hard to concentrate. "Talk to me Sophie! Tell me what I'm doing to you." Sophie was gasping, as she pulled the dick from her mouth. "Oh Sam! Your dick is hurting my pussy. You're shoving it in so hard; I can see drops of blood all over it. And you fucked my mouth until I gagged. But I wanted more. Please don't stop! Don't stop until I cum? I beg you Sam! Please make me cum?" Sophie couldn't stop crying. Sam was fucking her pussy so hard. She wanted to scream. "Use the dildo in your pussy! Fuck it slowly but fuck it deep. As deep as you can take it. Suck the vibrator clean while you I fuck you."

Sophie quickly switched. The dildo felt so much nicer than the hard vibrator. Sophie almost humped herself off the chair. Suddenly it was there. She screamed as she pushed the dildo to the max. "SSSSAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM!" Suddenly she began to cum. And it was like no climax she had ever had. Her crème seemed to spew from her cunt. Sophie cried out over and over. She cried out his name. Then she just cried. Then through her tears she heard his voice. "You were wonderful Sophie! You made me cum so hard! I am very proud of you."

Sophie smiled through her tears. "Oh Sam, did I? Thank you! Thank you for letting me please you." Sophie beamed when she heard the satisfaction in his voice. "Did you do like I told you last night?" Sophie moaned as she rubbed the tip of the dildo up and down her slit. "Yes Sam! I made him fuck me doggie style. After he came, I sucked his dick and licked his balls until they were clean." Sophie giggled. "He wanted to know what had gotten into me? But all the time I was thinking about you doing it to me. I almost called out your name when I came."

"You are a sweet beautiful white slut, Sophie! Tonight, you are only allowed to suck his dick. No matter how much he wants to fuck you, only suck his dick. Do it slow and try to deep-throat him like I will make you do me. I will see you on he net tomorrow." Sophie smiled as she hung up the phone. After the hard fucking that Sam just put her through, she would only be able to suck her husband off tonight. No man ever used her the way Sam did. In fact, she had never allowed any man to use her before. But now she felt so comfortable with his domination. Sophie got up from the chair and washed up. Then she washed her toys and finished preparing dinner for her loving husband. But her mind was on what else Sam would ask of her. And she knew she would give him what he wanted.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds