• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • SoundTek Systems Inc. Ch. 02

SoundTek Systems Inc. Ch. 02

12

Edited by Angel Love

Chapter 2

When the wake-up call came around six o'clock on Monday morning, it startled the sleeping lovers, Mark and Vesta. Neither wanted to answer the phone but Vesta reached over, sleepily grabbed the receiver, and managed to mutter an unintelligible greeting. When she hung up the phone, she kissed Mark making sure he had plenty of breast softness to stimulate him awake.

Giggling, she said, "Wake up baby doll! You'd better go to your room and get cleaned up for the first convention session!"

But Mark was pinned to the bed with two large breasts, not to mention Vesta's naked body. They kissed tenderly then she rolled off and left him semi hard so she could climb into a hot shower. Mark got up, managed to dress, and left. When he closed her door, he started to run his comb through his disheveled hair but suddenly was interrupted by the opening of the door of room #852.

As it opened, he started to walk in that direction but soon found himself staring at Virginia Virginity, the old Sex Nazi from the previous night. She was wearing a robe that must have been at least seventy five years old, probably one her great grandmother wore when she was sick. SN stepped out into the hallway, turned, and immediately shot Mark a glare that would rival the Guns of Navarone.

"Well, well!!!" she said with a smirk. "Just leaving?" she said in her self righteous tone.

Standing three feet away, Mark said, "It isn't any of your business, lady!"

"No?" she snapped back. "Well you made it my business young man! In fact, you made it everyone's business on the eighth floor!"

"Oh, yeah, sure we did!" he said in response.

"You sure did! The noises, the nasty words, the yelling, the screaming, the moaning, and the groaning kept me and others awake for hours!" she spat with her mean look.

Mark chuckled at her and asked if she'd learned anything new. His words made shades of pink and red boil up from her neck to her forehead. In response to colors he'd not previously seen before, he laughed heartily then walked by her to the elevators. Three or four minutes later, he climbed into his own hot shower and there he reminisced his evening with his beautiful Vesta.

The first SoundTek Systems session assembled at nine o'clock in the large meeting room. Vesta waited there and met Mark with her fantastic smile, one that told him she'd thoroughly enjoyed their evening and night together. He took her by the hand, kissed her softly, and then escorted her to the third row of chairs, just to the left of the speaker's podium.

The speaker for the initial meeting was hailed as SoundTek's finest, a lady named Mari Maccord. Settling into their chairs, Vesta and Mark read through the hype on the company's new software package. It was typical at best and each knew that every session would be more of the same. After the chairs filled with a hundred people or so, their attentions were distracted by a well dressed man who stepped to the podium to introduce the session and SoundTek's famed speaker.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to SoundTek System's annual software convention. Please feel free to drink the coffee provided in the back and please make yourselves comfortable!"

The chattering crowd faded into silence then as the man said, "My name is Bill and I am the Marketing head for SoundTek Systems Inc."

Already yawning, Mark faintly heard Bill give the usual company reports of fantastic sales, profits, and the like. Mark's head was down as he halfway listened and read through the rest of the pamphlet given to him at the door. A moment later, he felt a jab in his ribs from Vesta's left elbow. He looked up to hear Bill introduce the special speaker for the morning.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Let me introduce SoundTek's foremost authority on cutting edge audio software!" Bill said.

A lady stepped onto the stage, turned to face the audience, and smiled as applause rang throughout the room. Her head turned from side to side as she smiled and waved her greetings. She was smartly dressed in her professional outfit of deep blue hues which contrasted her pretty reddish brown hair. Her smile was bright, warm, and exciting. Everyone in the room recognized her charisma and responded accordingly, except for two.

Sitting there riveted to their chairs sporting the deer caught in the headlights look, Mark and Vesta stared intently at Mari Maccord, the frigid Sex Nazi from room #852. Slowly, their heads turned and when their eyes caught the others, they practically doubled over as they attempted to stifle mutual laughter.

Mari hailed SoundTek's products, newest features, innovative marketing techniques, and how far ahead their new package was to that of their competitors. She spoke confidently for over twenty minutes while she supported her claims with a magnificent slide presentation. When finished, she opened that morning's session for Q and A.

A man on the opposite side from Vesta and Mark stood and asked, "Ms. Maccord! Your pamphlet states that SoundTek's version nine software is able to filter background sounds out of the recording mixes. May I ask you how this is done?"

"Great question! And, by the way, it's Miss Maccord!" she announced with a smile to the entire room. "The software engineers have brilliantly written the program so that the filtering capabilities can actually record then separate each sound unit so that unwanted background noises are deleted. It is, as all of you know, not a perfect filtering but ours is far above the other's!" Mari said with the utmost confidence.

Evidently, that satisfied the male questioner so Mari continued, "Good question, sir! Another?"

While Mark sat holding his hand over his mouth, he suddenly sensed movement to his right as Vesta then stood to ask a question. Shocked, he immediately looked at her wondering what in the world she might ask the iceberg that could sink the Titanic. When Maccord looked over and saw Vesta standing, her face immediately flushed with recognition. It startled Mari Maccord but she regained her control quickly, covering any facial betrayal with a smile.

"Ms Maccord! You say that your software package can filter background sounds? What if a user was recording, say some music in one room, say her study but background noises were emanating from the next room, say the bedroom?" Vesta asked.

Immediately, shrieks of laughter, hoots and hollers, and the like filled the room. Mari looked visibly shaken but turned her frustration into smiles that matched the crowds. She waited till the laughter had faded then attempted to regain control by putting the ball back in the woman's court.

Smiling broadly, Maccord said, "Let's see Miss, you said your name was?" Mari shot back graciously.

"I didn't!" Vesta remarked then paused to listen as more chuckling ensued.

"Well Miss!" Mari said. "I'm not sure what sort of noises you were referring to so maybe you could educate us? Make some?"

Mari figured that since the woman had aroused a hornet's nest, she might as well see if the lady would get stung.

But Vesta said sweetly, "Ooooooh, how about background moans and groans? Maybe a squeal or two? A soft moan? A grunt?"

Again the room filled with red-faced laughter as Mari Maccord continued her failing efforts to embarrass the questioner. This time, however, Maccord didn't break her gaze nor did Vesta. Mark's shoulders were bouncing up and down but he did somehow manage to stifle his laughter. Mari continued to smile but Mark did notice that the red and pink shades began to rise slowly from Mari's neck, boiling upward to her face. Because he'd seen them that morning, he knew it wouldn't be long till the Pressure Cooker blew her stack.

Mari's assistant, Bill, noticed that Mari was a bit shaken so he stepped in to try to answer the question. When he did, Mari stepped to the side and stared at him. He explained that no matter the noises, the filtering system would identify, separate, and delete whatever wasn't needed for the recording. His explanation was lame at best for the software would have no idea of which sound units to remove. Nobody, however, questioned it further. After all, Miss Mari Maccord had been beaten subtly by an unknown female, one that the men in the room had grown to seductively appreciate.

Then Bill ended the session telling everyone to rejoin them at the next meeting, a half an hour later. The crowd broke into a flurry of chatter while Mark stood to put his arm around his lovely lady. She kissed him and the two made their way out into the long corridor leading to a bank of elevators. There, they playfully kissed and somehow midst the fun, agreed to meet for lunch at an Italian café.

Mark attended the second SoundTek session because a demonstration was offered to those who wanted to know more. The program was excellent and all the features Mari had proclaimed to be the best, were actually as she reported. Mark made careful notes on various aspects of the software, its usability, its quality, and its price. Though expensive, it seemed to be what his own company might need to launch sales for the next year.

Vesta had previously agreed to meet two friends from New York, who were also attending the seminars. On another floor, she met Neali and Marilyn, her old friends from college days. They attended a seminar on SoundTek's educational packaged software.

During the multimedia presentation, Neali leaned over to Vesta and asked, "Hey V? What in heaven's name was all that about between you and Mari?"

Whispering in response, Vesta told her she'd let her in on the secret later. Marilyn was too busy listening to the show to be bothered with them but also wondered about that morning's meeting, especially V's references to sex in the bedroom. And when the seminar was done, the three ladies parted so Vesta could meet Mark for lunch.

When she started walking away, Marilyn asked Vesta, "So Mark's an old fling, huh?"

Vesta only turned her head and smiled at the ladies. Then she walked away to go to her room to freshen up a little for her lover. Inside, she checked her emails, answered two, and changed into an outfit a little more casual. The afternoon meetings were casual attire at best.

Over lunch of Lasagna, bread sticks, and salad, Mark and Vesta laughed hysterically as they recounted the exchange between her and Mari Maccord. Mark rehearsed every facial expression that Mari gave, including the boiling up of reds and pink hues, when she couldn't answer Vesta's question satisfactorily.

"Not sure babe but I thought I detected a change in color to her diamond necklace, maybe an angry red?" Mark said with a smile.

They decided that if either of them met Mari at a later seminar, each would be gracious and give her the respect she deserved. From there, they walked back to the hotel and sat on a bench in the middle of the famed romantic, gardens, directly behind the building. Nothing much was said yet both seemed to know the other's thoughts, feelings, desires, and mystery.

In the afternoon meetings, Vesta and Mark attended separate sessions, mainly because Mark wanted to meet some of the software developers that had been instrumental in the new version nine features. Vesta met Neali and Marilyn to attend two meetings, both of which were crucial to their company's future plans. About four o'clock, the ladies decided to take advantage of the hotel swimming pool so they left the meeting early to change into proper attire.

At the poolside, Neali wore a dark blue bikini, one that highlighted her soft, blonde, curly hair. Her bosom was ample, probably a 36-C cup which her outfit displayed well. Marilyn, however, wore a one piece dark brown swim suit that covered her well but accented her 38-D breasts, especially when wet. But Vesta showed up wearing a one piece, dark red suit that made her the hottest babe around the pool.

"My goodness, V!" Neali said with a smile. "You've still got it, girl!"

"I'll say!" Marilyn agreed but Vesta just smiled, placed her towel on an adjacent chase lounge, and then walked to the diving end of the pool.

Doing a simple dive, she dove into the blue water and swam the length of the pool. That single move secretly made Vesta tingle with desire, a little known secret that only her former husband had known. She then swam over to where her girlfriends were lounging and placed her arms over the side of the pool so she could chat.

Listening to the girls talk ad nauseum, she reached down with one hand to flip the toggle switch on the small vibrating dildo already inside her tingling pussy. Since most of her body was under water, nobody heard the action. From time to time, Neali commented that Vesta had turned her head away and wasn't listening but Vesta covered it up by occasionally entering the conversation.

"So tell us V? What's the little secret of this exchange between you and Maccord?" Neali inquired.

Vesta's passions were slowly building as she clenched her legs together to enjoy the thrills her vibe gave. It made her smile and occasionally giggle as she told of kissing Mark in the hallway only to be interrupted by the frigid Iceberg, Miss Mari Maccord. When the girls heard the story, they laughed heartily, because they could then understand the intent behind V's words at the morning session.

"Anything else you want to tell us, V?" Marilyn said with a wry smile, hoping she'd let them in on last night's thrills.

But by then, Vesta had surrendered to her own vibrating action, the kind that leads a woman to an intense orgasm. In the background, V heard Neali and Marilyn but she kept drifting further into heightened passions. Within minutes she let out a soft moan and a whimper signaling the girls that she had reached the edge of orgasm cliff. Shocked by what they heard, both stared at their friend as they watched her throw her head back and let out muffled squeals of delight.

Then Vesta's face flushed in climactic response as heavy breathing exhaled from her pounding chest. The sight and sounds of her thrill made Neali and Marilyn red-faced in a mixture of embarrassment and tingling sensations. And as V came off her cum soaked high, she closed her eyes, laid her head on the side of the pool where her arms rested, and lazily kicked her legs beneath her.

Though she barely heard her friends leave, they left quickly to go and relieve themselves of building passions. Since she was not lesbian, she did this little sex act to stimulate her girlfriends, who were. And after two or three other vibrating thrills, she flipped the toggle switch to the off position, swam over to the steps, and climbed out of the pool. Oddly enough, she couldn't find her towel.

"Hmmm, maybe the girls were wetter than me?" she thought then giggled softly.

When Vesta left her watery pleasures behind, she took notice of several men who lounged, lazily with their girls by the pool. The tent like structures had already begun to form, such that the men gave V their lustful smiles but their mates only stared at her in disgust.

While Marilyn and Neali were no doubt pleasuring each other in their sixth floor room, Vesta showered, fixed her hair, and put on a classy red dress that revealed her beautiful cleavage. Around her neck, she wore a string of fine pearls and dangling from her sensuous ear lobes, she wore the matching earrings. With a hint of perfume, she left her room, ready to meet her lover. Whatever happened after that was completely up to Mark. She would be his for the evening and if she played her cards right, he'd have her all night.

After mark had called his boss, he found himself day dreaming over the night ahead. His boss had to recapture his attention several times but merely supposed that Mark was bored from the convention.

"Listen Mark!" Bill demanded. "Why not go out for a nice dinner and treat yourself and your old HS buddies to a movie on the swindle sheet?"

Mark said something but fairly quickly got off the phone to dress for dinner. Wearing a black suit, white shirt, and a deep blue tie, Mark left the elevator to meet his girl, the most beautiful woman in San Antonio. That night's cuisine was seafood on the northwest side of the city. After dinner and a little dancing, he drove her to Inspiration Point, a location famed for its view of the city lights. He and Vesta had been there years before at the tender age of eighteen, the night of the senior prom.

And just as they remembered it, the romance of the city lights filled their hearts to the fullest. Now in each other's arms, Vesta put a question to Mark that caught him off guard.

"So Mark! I always wondered what you wanted to do to me, the night of the prom."

Like he could ever forget, he shared with her that he wanted to ask her to marry him that night. Her eyes lit up with joy for she always felt that this was his plan. The only problem was that her parents had already put a stop to such an idea and she and Mark knew it. Mark didn't ask her at all that night of the prom nor did he at the moment. Secretly, she wished he would for she knew what her answer would be.

They did kiss and hold one another till he escorted her back to the rental car to take her downtown to their hotel. At the hotel, he happily escorted her to her room. Neither of them wondered what Fredina Frigidity was doing next door. She was, however welcome to listen in to their night of passionate love making for after all, she was probably one reason why the two had made love so well on the first night.

In Mark's arms, Vesta said softly, "Baby doll, each time I bit into a shrimp and pulled the meat from its tale, I thought of you and your cock inside my mouth!"

"And each time I dipped a scallop into the seasoned butter sauce, I imagined your pussy coating my tongue!" he said in response to her seafood suggestion.

From there, he let her strip him first then he removed her clothes except for the string of pearls and the earrings. Their passions were strong but their tempo moved slowly so each could enjoy the pleasure of what it meant to be an experienced lover.

Then Mark climbed into bed first and lie on his back. His rod was fully erected from the stimulating circumstances of the entire evening. Vesta watched him with not so secret desires of wanting to mount his face and suck his hot cock. When she finally lowered her cuntal region onto his face, she let out a deep moan of passion. She felt his tongue enter quickly into her already wet pussy mound lapping freely inside her delicious slit.

Now riding his face with the skill of an experienced lover, she pressed her firry mound down onto his licking and sucking lips. When her delights built to what seemed like the time to explode, she would lift her ass upward to relieve the tingling pleasures that would certainly send her over the edge if she continued her ride. Over and over again, Mark brought her to the edge but then felt her lift to let her sensations subside. Deep moans of sexual delight sounded loudly for over an hour till Vesta finally couldn't wait on any longer.

When she finally exploded on Mark's mouth, her tones changed from deep moans upward to shrill, orgasmic cries. Vesta wailed as her lover plunged his tongue upward to receive her spurting flow. Her juices covered his face quickly and evenly so even his hair soaked in her sweet, hot cum. And as she road him fully to get every ounce of pleasure, a knocking started in at the connecting door.

"Bam, bam, bam!" it sounded midst Maccord's muffled angry protests.

Now breathless, Vesta managed to lift herself off of Mark's fucking tongue to roll to the side to attempt catching her breath. Mark held her but knew he wasn't long for the non orgasmic world.

"Stop it, I say, stop it!" Mari cried in muffled tones of disgust.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • SoundTek Systems Inc. Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds