South Mountain Pack Ch. 13

Damian turned from his position on the floor and said with a wicked smile, "The girls said they've never seen a scary movie...so we're watching 'The Blair Witch Project'. We told them it's an urban legend from right here on South Mountain, well the other side of it in Burkittsville. They were worried about blood and guts so we swore they wouldn't see any."

Paulo looked at the Miller girls who were eagerly sitting on the front couch and his smile matched his brothers, while the rest of the boys hid their smirks. The sound of the house phone rang out and Lorenzo answered, "Carlucci residence...yeah, they're sleeping...two minutes?...we'll be ready." He hung up and said, "The Whitmer's, Costello's and Poffenberger's are two minutes out." The boys quickly got up going into the safe room and carried the young ones upstairs while Papa Mike and Nana Ellen carried their backpacks.

Paulo unlocked the study door and powered up the monitors, putting the spotlights on around the house and changed the settings on the outlying cameras to infrared. "It's clear, nothing around the house, they're pulling into the driveway now. Don't forget the booster seats in the mudroom." Paulo waited until the vehicles pulled up in front of the garage before sliding the guards back.

Vin and Dom walked out carrying booster seats and as the men put them in the car Vin said, "We're going to do this one car at a time. Dom, Lorenzo, Damian and I are going to shift into our wolves and patrol while the others bring them out. We didn't get to really spend much time with them because of the lock down, so we'll make arrangements to take them out one weekend." The men nodded and their mates sat in their vehicles and ten minutes later the boys were shifting back as they watched the taillights disappear from the driveway.

"You boys mind if we stay up here and watch TV instead of the movie?" asked Papa Mike when they were in the kitchen. "We don't want to miss our shows."

"No problem, we'll leave the basement and the TV room door open. Let us know if you need anything," said Vin with a smile as the Millers headed into the family room. He heard the TV and said quietly, "Alright guys, we've got a movie to watch and I can't wait for my mate to hold on to me when she gets scared." The boys looked at each other and started to laugh before running down to the TV room.

"Hey Dad, how much longer do you want me to stay?" Anthony asked as he stood with his father and Dante at the Long John Silvers booth. Anthony watched as Dante and a bunch of the Italians swarmed the server when a new batch came out of the fryer and he shook his head as they started arguing like children over who wanted them more. "Haven't you had enough of them yet Dante? You've been here four days and three of those days you've eaten there."

"I do not know what it is about them; it is like a drug to me. I have tried getting my cook to make them, but no matter what he does, they do not taste right," he replied as he eagerly reached for the last chicken plank on the plate. He looked around before saying quietly, "This is so good that Luna herself must have ordained it."

Anthony started laughing so hard he almost choked as he said, "You think Luna invented chicken planks from Long Johns?"

"She works in mysterious ways, my young cousin. How else do you explain someone as ugly as you ending up with Sophia? Or your father ending up with your mom? Face it, they are much better looking then the two of you," he replied before smirking as he saw Frank, Joe, Ric and Rocco move within hearing distance. "All joking aside, be careful around that family, the whole damn bunch of Carlucci's are savages. They are uncivilized heathens who have to rely on their brawn rather then their brains because they are generally stupid. I am not even sure how they manage to dress themselves...but looking at those idiots over there, they obviously have no fashion sense at all."

Anthony saw the Carlucci men tense up and could feel the anger radiating off of them, as upset as they were about the comments about their family; the way to insult most true Italian men was to insult their fashion sense. "I know what you mean; we should've approved their choice of suits before we let them leave the house, they're an embarrassment to themselves and to us."

Carlo glanced at Dante out of the corner of his eye and had trouble hiding his smile as he said, "I agree with you about the whole family being uncivilized and stupid. How the hell do they maintain such high positions? The only thing I can think of is they were lucky in their choice of mates; they're the real brains behind the brawn. Do you think because they are twins, they only share one brain between the two of them? Maybe that would explain why they're all so stupid."

Dante looked at Anthony and Carlo, the twinkle in his eyes evident as he took a drink of whiskey. "I think you are right about the sharing of the brains that would explain a lot. Why they can not think for themselves, why they always have to look at each other before answering a question and why they are all so hot-headed." He stopped talking and took another drink of whiskey before saying, "I think I am going to have to put outfits together for them, like those Garanimal clothes they make for the children. This way when they get dressed in the morning, they only have to match the animals; even as stupid as they are I think they can do that."

The Carlucci's couldn't take anymore and turned around, their anger apparent in their stance and the expression in their eyes only to be greeted by the three Rossi's doubled over in laughter. "I'm so glad the three of you are having a laugh at our expense," said Joe sarcastically as he took a deep breath.

Frank looked at Anthony with a wicked smile as he said, "I'll be sure to remember what you said about my family when you come over to spend time with my daughter. You know what I mean... with how stupid I am, I may need to follow the rules to the letter instead of being accommodating."

Anthony's eyes went wide and he stammered, "You...you know how much Sophia means to me...you can't...I would never...come on Mr. C."

"Relax, I know you all were joking, we need it after the night we've had," said Frank as he looked around the room which was still full. "Don't you think it's time you called me something besides Mr. C? You are going to be my son-in-law."

"I can do that," Anthony relaxed and smiled as he remembered what Alberto had told him of his conversation with Joe and Joe's reaction. "What would you like me to call you? It should be a name my little ones will be comfortable with too. So how bout Pops, Gramps, PapPap, PawPaw, Pappy?"

Frank could feel the blood rushing from his head as he thought of Sophia having little ones. "Lit...lit... little ones??"

Anthony smirked as he said, "Didn't Sophia tell you? She wants to have little ones as soon as possible. I've always been taught to make my partner happy, so whatever she wants, she'll get."

Frank was opening and closing his mouth without saying a word for almost a minute, his eyes were glazed as he tried to focus and he started to sway back and forth. Joe said, "I think he's gonna pass out." Though his voice was full of concern, there was an underlying layer of laughter in it and he had a huge smile on his face.

Carlo snapped his fingers in front of Frank's eyes, "Frank, look at me."

"Huh?" Frank replied as he focused on Carlo.

Dante snorted as he said, "If your brilliant comeback was 'Huh', then you failed miserably Frank. I cannot say I am surprised considering the limited intellectual capacity present in your family, so I will instead commend you on your ability to start breathing again."

Frank took a deep breath and rolled his shoulders before looking at Dante, "How about... fuck you Dante. Is that intelligent enough for you?"

"It will do old friend," he replied with a smile. "Carlo, let your son go to his girl, the two of us have enough Rossi charm to entertain the guests."

Carlo nodded at Anthony who smiled widely before hurrying out of the building. Grabbing his keys from one of the Level 1 Delta's he ran across the parking lot and jumped into his truck. "Hey Arachide, what are you doing?"

"We just started watching 'The Blair Witch Project'. I've seen it before, but I wish you were here to hold me, it's scary," she replied in a low tone.

"Tell your family I'll be there in ten minutes," he replied with a groan as he glanced down and checked his speed to make sure he wasn't overdoing it.

"Gianni will be at the door to let you in, we're stopping the movie. They haven't gotten to the woods yet, they're at the part where they're talking to the two guys in the creek," she said with a giggle.

Less than ten minutes later Anthony pulled in front of the garage and grabbed his 'go bag'. Seeing Gianni at the door he ran inside and straight to the mudroom where he changed into cargo shorts, a t-shirt and his Timberlands while Gianni hung his suit up and put it in the hall closet for him. Glancing into the family room, he waved at Papa Mike and Nana Ellen before running down the steps to his intended. Pulling her up from her seat on the sofa he scented her deeply and looked at the second recliner and seeing Enzo and Gino in it, he growled, "Get up." Seeing the look on his face they got out of it so quickly they almost fell. Looking around the room, he pushed each of the sofas about three feet to the right, with the youngsters still sitting on them, and pushed the recliner towards the back so it wasn't in front of everyone. When he was satisfied that he would have a little privacy with his mate, he held out his hand and she sat down and he joined her.

The youngsters looked at each other and Damian said, "So glad you could join us Ant and take the time to rearrange the furniture. It's a good thing you never considered a job as an Interior Designer cause you suck at it, the whole feng shui is off now."

Anthony glared at him as the youngsters started laughing, "I'm choosing to ignore you because I want to spend time with my mate, so start the damn movie." As soon as the lights went off he pulled Sophia as close to his side as he could and scented her deeply. Not content with this, he moved her so she was on her side with her head on his chest and his left arm around her back. "That's much better Arachide. I thought of you all night and couldn't wait to hold you." Sophia giggled and snuggled even closer to him causing Anthony to growl loudly.

Alberto whispered to Maria, "Are you okay Gattina? Do you need your pain medication or something to eat?"

She whispered, "I'm fine, I like sitting here with you like this, we need to do this more often." She glanced around the room and seeing her family engrossed in the movie she whispered so low he had to bend his head to hear her, "Especially when nobody is paying attention to us." His low growl caused her to giggle and he scooted down in the chair so he could have better access to scent her neck.

Vin had Brianna on his lap and he undid her braid so he could run his fingers through her hair as he scented her neck. "I'm trying to watch the movie," she whispered.

He put his hand under her chin and turned her face towards him as he whispered, "Forget the movie, it feels like I haven't kissed you in years and I'm going crazy." He looked deep into her eyes and noticed with her pupils dilated there was only a small circle of grey around the edge, hearing her gasp his eyes traveled lower to her lips which were slightly parted and he took a deep breath before whispering, "Kiss me Canella, I can't wait any longer."

She drew in a shaky breath before closing her eyes and slowly leaning towards him; Vin couldn't wait and groaned loudly before pulling her head towards him crushing her mouth against his. Their first kisses had been gentle and tentative, but this kiss was the exact opposite, it was demanding and possessive and Brianna felt like she was being consumed by the heat that was suddenly engulfing her. She whimpered and parted her lips allowing Vin to slip his tongue inside and unlike the stories she had heard, there was no battle for dominance, Vin took total control. He shifted so they were half reclining on the sofa, him on his side and her on her back and deepened the kiss even further, putting her left arm around his neck and laying his right hand gently on her waist. When he felt her tongue slide along his he growled low in his throat and was ecstatic when he felt her shudder in response.

Dom was on the front edge of the sofa leaning against the arm and Morgan was against the back of the sofa with her head on his shoulder as she scented him. His head was tilted as far as it would go so she could have total access to him, his left arm was around her shoulders and his right arm was held tightly to his side so he wouldn't overwhelm her. The conversation he had with Madame Gina earlier played through his mind and he was determined to let Morgan do this at her own pace and not scare her, but he couldn't control the feral growl that escaped him when she ran her hand over his chest. "Did...did that hurt you? I can stop but you said to...you said to do whatever I wanted..." her voice trailed off and he saw the uncertainty in her eyes.

He took a deep breath and leaned forward a little and pulled his shirt over his head and threw it. "Do it again Zenzero, do it as much as you like...fuck, do whatever you want to me," he whispered quietly as he saw the smile return to her face. She nodded but instead of scenting his neck he felt her warm moist tongue licking his ear and his breathing got deeper and when he felt her hands moving across his bare chest he felt like he was going to explode.

Vin felt Brianna's hand running over his back and stopped kissing her long enough to pull his shirt off and throw it before taking possession of her lips once more. When he felt her hands on his bare back and her nails digging into his skin a loud growl reverberated throughout the room.

Hearing the Millers giggle, Damian said, "Why are you all giggling? It's supposed to be a scary movie." He turned around and burst out laughing seeing Vin and Dom's shirts hanging over Fiona's and Maeve's faces. "Considering the noises they're making, you should be thankful it's a shirt and not shorts." The Miller girls flushed scarlet as the boys laughed.

"I swear if I see a pair of shorts come flying this way, I'm outta here," Caitlin replied in a horrified tone. "It's bad enough having shirts flying through the air."

"You feel left out Pumpkin? Here," Damian stood up and peeled his shirt off and threw it at her, hitting her in the head. Caitlin pulled the shirt off and was ready to throw it back at him when she saw him standing there and her eyes ran up and down his hard toned chest.

Erin watched Lorenzo out of the corner of her eye and when she saw him focus his attention on her, she turned her head and met his stare. To her surprise he grinned and sat up before pulling his shirt off and throwing it at her hitting her in the chest. "Don't want you to be left out either, Shortcake," he smirked at her before he started to laugh when he saw her blush. He leaned back on his elbows and watched as she ran her eyes up and down his chest and he felt his wolf start pacing back and forth as he smelled her strawberry shortcake scent. Seeing the admiring look in her eyes, his eyes flashed amber and he let out a low growl as she started to blush even more.

"Settle down," said Gianni as he rolled his eyes. "Let's watch the damn movie and everyone be quiet." The timing was perfect as Vin and Dom let out moans followed by low growls and the youngsters burst out laughing. "Alright then... Damian put the volume up so we don't have to hear them please."

An hour later, the reception was still going strong. Numerous business deals worth hundreds of millions of dollars had been negotiated, new business alliances had been formed, friendships had begun and old rivalries were ignited.

Carlo glanced at his watch and saw it was 11 PM, glancing at Frank and Joe he nodded and took a deep breath before projecting to the Pack members over fifteen, "Victoria Martin, Daisy Hammond and Jade Mendez you are summoned to appear before the Pack Tribunal at 8 AM at the Training Center. The charges that have been leveled against you are: betraying the future Madame Alpha, betraying the Alpha-Heir and most importantly betraying your Pack. All Pack members over the age of fifteen are required to attend."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds