South Wind Ch. 1

She felt his lips kissing at her wet slit. "God, no," she moaned out. "I want you in me. Please."

"I need a rubber?" Dave asked, worried about breaking the spell with such a question.

"No. Just make love to me. I'm on 'the pill'. Please."

Dave lined his cock up with her opening. Their eyes meet in the soft glow of the lamp's light. There was nothing between them now. Their eyes song of no sins as their hearts reach out for understanding of what could be understood. Jenny's mouth opened wide as he entered her, a loud moan cast out as her father invaded her body.

"Oh, God," she groaned out. "Slow, slow. Please, slow."

"You okay," Dave asked, stopping his thrust.

"God, you make me feel like a virgin," Jenny said, trying to smile up to him as she bit her lower lip.

Dave bent over until their lips were just touching each other, brushing his from side to side on hers as he slowly lowered himself onto Jenny's taunt body.

"Oh, God, that feels so good," Jenny whispered into her father's lips.

"You're mighty tight, honey," Dave responded. "You sure you ain't a virgin?"

"I'm not now," Jenny giggle up to him as he began his slow paced thrusting.

Jenny could feel every inch of her father as he moved in and out of her. Inch by inch he made the act sinfully slow as, with his own moans, he bent his body until his lips were able to make torrid love to her hard nipples.

Dave concentrated on pleasing her to her fullest yet, as he slid up and down in her passionately wet love canal, he knew this first time would never break any endurance records. He could feel her muscles tighten around his shaft as he withdrew. He could feel her breasts heaving harder and harder as his tongue stroked first one delightful nipple than the other.

It took Jenny but a few moments before her body took over. Now the slight pain was more an itch... An itch which could only be satisfied by the passionate expression of the feelings growing in her head. Her hips began reaching up to his every thrusting into her wetness. Her lips moved in silent words as she told her father how much she loved him and needed him.

Dave felt his daughters climax erupt through her body as she hissed out his name, her fingernails digging into his back, pulling him even closer to her nakedness. Her legs wrapped around his back as she slammed her own body against his.

Jenny no longer consider the man making love to her father. Now he was a man who was teaching her how to give of herself with no concern. With a loud gasp, Jenny hips lifted hard against her father as her hands slapped hard on the quilts.

Dave, now unable to control his own needs, put his head back and screamed out as his legs seemed to try to force even more of himself into his whimper daughter. He felt his toes curl as his elbows locked, holding him above his daughter. No longer was there even a world as he felt the passions shooting up and down his spine, making his breathing become harsher than he could remember.

Jenny felt her father's cock swell slightly. She looked up to his face as his mouth dropped open and an animal-like sound escaped his passion-tortured lips. Deep between her legs, she felt him exploded in a torrent of hot juices as he screamed, groaned and moaned as his body shook uncontrollably.

The two lay together- The father on his daughter- as their hearts beat out to the same tune. Their labored breathing blended as female breasts pushed on male chest, announcing to both the condition of their body from the short, hot lovemaking they had just made to the other.

Dave rolled off Jenny, slid his right arm under her neck and pulled her close to him. Jenny dreaded this moment as all the men before had lit up a cigarette and smoked in total silence as, with tears forced back, Jenny had wanted to share what she felt.

"I love you," Dave whispered, turn just enough to gently kiss both of her nipples.

"I love you too," she replied, touching his cheek as he looked over to her.

"You going to hate me now?" Dave asked, his head bowing.

"Only if it stops," Jenny replied, putting her finger under his chin and bring his face up until they were looking deeply into each other's eyes. "I made love to you. I didn't fuck you, I made love. Is that wrong?"

Dave lay back to the bed, his eyes watching the flickering light on the ceiling. A sudden flash of light entered the window but, after several long moments, realized that the storm had moved on as the had made love.

"Hon," He whispered as he closed his eyes, " I don't know what is right or wrong anymore. But, I do know I just made love to a woman I have wanted for a long time. So, if I am so very wrong for what I feel... Well, then send me to Hell."

Jenny turned to face her father. "You know, it wasn't like you were my father. I don't know, you were the only man in the world. Isn't that weird?"

Dave chuckled, reach over and pushed the window open. "It ain't going to stop now, Jenny, but you have to know, I love women. Do you understand?"

"I know," Jenny laughed loudly, running her hands in his hair. "You want to bed Robin."

"What? Are you crazy? Christ, we are real close friends; She doesn't see me as a man or anything like that."

"Wantta beat?" Jenny asked, lowering her head to his chest. "You know, she told me just about the same thing."

For the next hour the two lay in each other's arms, talking like they had never talked before. Here, in between father and daughter and passionate lover, the two reach out for understanding of what they felt. Dave listened intently to her as she told him what she was feeling. Jenny, giggled as she lit a Viceroy for him, handing him the ash tray after she realized he wasn't about to roll over and fall asleep.

Dave announced he had to get back home. offering to take her with him. Jenny decided to stay the night in her tiny, brick universe, making him promise to come over and make love to her when Lynn had left for work.

"God, does that feel good," Dave whispered as the curtains moved to the breeze entering the open window.

"What does?"

"The wind," Dave said in whispered words. "Its a wind of change, hon. Its the South Wind."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds