Southern Heat Ch. 03

She cried out, louder than she should have, knowing that someone would hear her, but didn't care. "Oh god, Anthony, oh fuck!" her legs quaked and she spurted an abundant amount of cream into his face.

He worked her harder, fucking her with his fingers and tongue, making her come again, lifting her from the bed so that her lower body stood as he sat on his haunches, his cock, a hard muscle of desire for her, at the ready to penetrate her when he let her down.

He brought her to climax one more time, fingering her tight ass, thumbing her depths, sucking relentless at her folds and the hard nub that stuck out of its hiding place, wanting to be taken advantage of.

"Come baby, yes, that's it." He mumbled, vibrating her body with his words. It was intense when she let go, a powerful drenching washed over him. His face, and chest soaked, his thighs wet from the flow down his body. "Fuck baby, yes!" he let her relax briefly, while he adjusted himself. No need for lube, he had plenty.

He picked Jen up and sat her before him so her legs were still spread around his, looking at her flushed face. The beauty of her was so becoming, he couldn't remember a time when he had loved her more. He pulled her to him, placing her arms around his neck and positioned her where she would be on his lap, legs wrapped around his back.

"Remember when we did this, how hot you got?"

"After that, I don't know if I have anymore to give." she huffed as he placed the head of his swollen member just inside of her wetness, making her moan.

"I may not last, it's been a long time. You're the only one who would ride me this way."

"Then let me ride. I always thought you were a stallion." she pushed herself down on him, and he growled deeply. Her arms tightened around his neck, and she decided it was her turn to please him. She moved slowly at first, getting a rhythm, and increased her speed as she went.

"Now I know why we liked this so much, um yes, I feel you so well, so huge, so deep!" her words were hot to him, just as hot as the inside of her walls were when she collected him inside. He met her, movement after movement, her down, him up, as she said, just like riding her stallion.

His mouth was on her breast, one hand on her back to steady her, she threw her head back, a low sound emitting from deep within her body, and clutched around him. He intently bit her, pulling her nipple out and releasing it from his teeth. Jen tightened her legs, pushing harder on and into him, making him let go of her breast so he could tighten his own grip on her body.

He buried himself into her neck, twisting her long hair into his arm as he clasped around her. He bit at her, leaving a mark and turning her on more, and he knew it by her reaction.

A tightening of her vaginal canal and the sweet heat that followed was a sign that she was ready for him. He bit her again, sucking on her skin, leaving another mark on his prey, feeling again the intensity it brought to her movement and body. "Fuck me Jen, fuck me like we never have!"

It was all she could do to breath, her body in the throws of passion and heat, she was like a goddess riding her mount, naked in the pasture where they liked to frolic. Their movement became one, and their lips met in fierce desire. Words were spoken, the violent crashing of their flesh and mouths overtaking everything else that wrapped around them.

"Yes baby, make me come. Make me shoot off into that hot box of yours. I want to claim you as mine again, just like I did before."

She was ready, he was ready, and he saw her eyes, saw the depth of her want and love of him. Jen cried out in a primal rage, releasing herself to Anthony, taking him with her. He sprayed deep inside her body, slapping his flesh to hers with forceful penetration, draining himself completely.

One last thrust left him slipping from her body as she clung to him, her claw marks in his neck and shoulders. Their kiss weakened as their breathing quickened, and he slid her from his body, helping her lay back, relaxing her legs.

"God Anthony!" her whispered heightened between her breaths, "That was so amazing!"

"I couldn't have done it with out you baby!"

She popped his arm with the back of her hand and smiled at him. He gathered her up and nestled her to him, kissing her softly where he had bitten her.

"You marked me again." she ran her hand up to his face, pushing his hair out of the way.

"And I plan on keeping you marked. You are mine, and I am yours." he looked at her, "we are and will remain bound." he slid up to look in her eyes, "as is our son and your daughter."

"Yes. And I hope that they remain happy." she looked upon his beautiful blue eyes, "thank you for being with me again."

"I should thank you, my lover, for accepting me back in your life."

"You never left." she smiled, running her nails over his chest, making him shutter.

"I love you Jen." his words and voice was soft. It made her heart feel good that he could be so primal, and then so gentle to her.

"As I love you Anthony."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 40 milliseconds