• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Southern Heat
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Southern Heat

The Captain's commands continued. "Unfasten her dress and pull it from her. Make her naked."

Kalina realized he had used the word 'naked' intentionally, for the value of the little shock it sent through her. Apparently it sent a little shock through Thea as well, for Thea's hands were trembling as they attacked the buttons holding Kalina's dress to her form. Finally the buttons no longer hold the cloth to her and Thea pulls it from her, tugging until Kalina has nothing on but her thin chemise and her corset pinching her waist. Even Kalina's drawers are a small crumpled heap of silk resting on the carpet.

Kalina could feel the Captain's gaze burn upon her skin.

Thea kneeled before her and again fastened her lips to Kalina's nipples and Kalina felt a rush of electricity from where Thea's lips drew and caressed her skin right down to her center. Her stomach and her legs began to quiver and grip. Thea's hands caressed and gripped her breasts, kneading softly and smooth sliding over the skin.

Then Thea's mouth was gone from her. Kalina opened her eyes and looked up and Thea was turned to the Captain. "Please?" she said. Thea's hand gripped Kalina's knee. "Please, please, please?"

The Captain slowly smiled, smiled directly into Kalina's eyes, then turned back to Thea and nodded.

Kalina felt Thea's hands on her breasts, gripping and slowly allowed herself to be lowered back, laying on the long ottoman.

She felt Thea's hands slide up her thighs and lift her chemise. She could feel Thea's soft breasts, fine skin on fine skin, sliding on her inner thighs. Kalina lifted her head and watched Thea lower her mouth to Kalina's center, but stop short. She could feel Thea's warm breath upon her open center, softly blowing.

Then she saw the Captain come up behind Thea. He lifted her chemise ... to reveal a most wonderful curved bottom ... not unlike Kalina's own. And as if it was a prearranged signal, he lifted his hand and spanked her bottom.

At the loud crack of the Captain's hand against Thea's bottom, Kalina felt Thea's mouth cover her nether lips... now hot and wet. With each swat she heard the sharp crack of his hand against her bottom. With each swat she felt Thea's mouth and tongue ... moving, searching out her center, her button. And it was not long before Thea's tongue found Kalina's center, and then with every crack of his hand Kalina felt Thea's tongue lashing at her clit. Kalina could hear Thea's breath become ragged, even as her own. With each swat the woman moaned, her mouth full of Kalina's center and passion, drinking in her honey. Kalina felt Thea's hands on her bottom, gripping and kneading.

Kalina opened her eyes and saw, again through the window ... her manservant ... his cock truly huge, free of his constricting garments. It is beautiful to watch him with both his hands sliding up and down upon his cock, even as Kalina made a mental note to have more suitable trousers made for him. His eyes were locked upon Kalina, her breasts, on her nipples, erect and standing up to the night air. His gaze told Kalina he had not a thought for Thea or anything else, but only for her. Kalina knew at that moment that Richard had thought of her for some time now but had never thought there was hope for such a thing. And now she thought of the strange sounds she had thought were animals coming from the servant's wing and she understood. He had been doing this with her in mind for months. She thought of all the times she had ordered him to her bedchamber for some errand or other in the middle of the night when she wondered why he seemed to out of breath. Now she knew, now she saw her manservant in all his glory and she reveled in it.

The Captain ordered Thea to open his trousers. As Thea lifted from her, Kalina saw her mouth, wet with juice ... lips swollen and red from pressing them to and sucking Kalina's center.

Thea turned and placed her hands upon him. The Captain walked up close to Kalina's face ... to let Kalina watch closely. Thea unlaced his trousers, reached in with her right hand and pulled out the Captain's cock. Kalina's eyes could not help but widen at the erection throbbing in Thea's fist. It was, if anything, larger than her manservant Richard's and Richard's was not inconsiderable, as a quick glance in his direction proved. Both Richard's hands were still gripping his cock and his mouth was gaping open at her. Her servant was in torture.

She turned back to Thea and watched. She could do nothing else, as Thea's hands slowly gripped and stroked and the Captain's erection grew larger. Thea's hands cradled the Captain's balls and then she leaned in to kiss Kalina, searching slowly, deeply ... and Kalina could taste herself on Thea's mouth.

Then Thea pulled her lips slowly away from Kalina's, turned her head and clapped her mouth to the Captain's cock.

Kalina gasped as she realized that her fluids, her wetness was now on the skin of the Captain's cock ... and suddenly ... she wanted his cock in her mouth. She thought of her manservant outside, his cock raging at the sight of her. She thought of the Captain's cock raging for her as well.

She wanted for to make both cocks erupt for her. Kalina turned to take Thea's place at the Captain's cock, but she had to wait, for he ordered Thea to apply her lips to Kalina's center again and he kneeled behind her ... cock in hand ... and slid into Thea.

Thea's mouth on Kalina became a whirling dervish. She could hear the woman's breath drawing deep and she knew it would not be long before Thea climaxed again.

And she was right.

Thea grabbed Kalina's bottom hard as she devoured her and moaned ... drank her juices and cried out, difficult since her mouth was full of Kalina's center. Kalina felt Thea's shoulders quiver and shake where they were pressed between Kalina's thighs, then Thea's mouth slowly slid from her center and Kalina felt Thea's breath, quick and hot, flowing across her stomach.

"Thea." The Captain's voice, low and smooth. "It's time to get rid of those clothes."

Thea wasn't wearing many clothes now, but Kalina felt Thea's hands upon her thighs as she straightened up, stood and looked down into Kalina's eyes. Thea's hands applied to her corset and she twisted the fasteners on the front open. It dropped to the floor, the strings on the back clicking against the hardwood floor. She took the hem of her chemise in crossed hand and lifted it over her head.

Kalina could not have imagined a woman's body that could have appealed to her more. It was like a young version of Maven, full soft breasts, strong curved hips not unlike her own and, most shocking of all to Kalina, Thea was shaved. Her mound was completely without hair and Kalina felt her stomach and center quiver at the sight.

"Thea." The Captain's low voice again. "Show her. Show her what she does to you."

Kalina watched Thea blush and lower her head in a kind of shame, then watched Thea's hands go to her own center. She spread her legs, applied her fingers to her nether lips and pulled them apart. A small gush of fluid ran down the woman's thighs and Kalina saw that her nether lips and her clit were swollen and red. Then Thea's smell reached Kalina's nostrils, a heady perfume and went right to her head and center and from that moment on Kalina was lost, no thought, no reflection.

"Thea. Take off the rest of her garments."

Kalina lay in rapture as Thea stripped her of her remaining garments. Button by button, lace by lace, strap by strap, Thea kissed Kalina's entire body, slowly, drawing out all the pleasure that could be had enjoying smooth skin. Thea kissed Kalina's mouth soft as a breath, then moved to her throat and shoulders, her breasts, down to her stomach and hips, slowly sliding the silk from Kalina's skin until she felt air flow upon her entire body.

Kalina looked out the French door window at her manservant Richard. The look on his face was of unbelievable rapture. His cock was rampant, both his hands gripped upon it, and sliding up and down.

"Thea. Turn her over. On her hands and knees." The Captain smiled right into Kalina's eyes. "And make certain her legs are spread, my dear."

Kalina gasped as Thea grasped her wrists with surprising strength and rolled her off the long ottoman stool onto the rug. Thea wrapped silken cords around Kalina's wrists, then moved to spread Kalina's legs apart. Kalina felt the inside of her thighs tighten as her knees were spread apart so wide.

"Now Thea. Slide under."

Thea laughed, a low, long, smooth delicious almost moan and slid down between Kalina's legs. Kalina saw Thea's lush body beneath her, the woman's lovely breasts fallen back upon themselves. She could feel Thea's warm moist breath softly blowing against her thighs. Then Kalina felt a drop of her own honey drip down the inside of her thighs, then felt Thea's tongue gently lick it off and Thea's lips kiss the spot.

Kalina then felt the Captain's hands on her bottom, sliding over her smooth skin, then his fingers caressing her dripping center. She gasped at the touch and then she felt the blunt hot tip of his cock sliding up and down on her slit. The Captain's hands were still on her bottom, so she knew it were Thea's hands that guided the Captain's cock. Then slowly ... slowly ... slowly the head of his cock sank into her. Kalina felt her insides gush and contract at the same time and felt the huge cock stretch her ... open ... deeper ... then she felt Thea's hands grip her hips and felt Thea's tongue upon her clit. The Captain's cock slid deeper still, making Kalina gasp.

She looked down and saw Thea's pelvis grinding under her gaze, the woman's flat stomach and graceful hips gripping and ungripping as her tongue lapped up Kalina's sudden gush of wet. Thea's center rose up toward Kalina's mouth. Kalian inhaled her scent, sweet, intoxicating. She felt Thea's arms embrace her hips and felt Thea's breasts press into her stomach.

Kalian could not resist. It had been too many years since Maven and she longed to drink a woman's wet again. But before she did, she lifted her gaze and looked directly into the eyes of her manservant. No half-closed eyelids now, she looked directly at him and there was no doubt that Richard knew she saw him, was looking at him. But she knew that now there was no going back for Richard. His eyes widened, but he could not at that moment control himself. His eyes were locked on hers and both his hands were locked upon his cock and Kalina gushed as he slowly stroked and pumped his cock ... for her. She knew it was for her for his gaze was only for her and he was beyond caring that she saw his love and lust for her.

Kalina purposefully lowered her head to Thea's center ... never taking her eyes from his until the last second. She was suddenly free. Free of all constraints, free of all she had been taught of ladylike decorum and was taken completely by the fact she was lying on top of one lovely woman who was loving her with her mouth, being stretched to a depth by one man's cock and inspiring another to pump his cock for her. She felt Thea's mouth upon her ... and she licked Thea in return ... inhaling her scent ... and felt the Captain's cock drive deeper inside. Sliding deeper, deeper still ... then finally ... the Captain's cock bottomed out deeper than she could have possibly imagined. Something about the deep, deep penetration triggered a response in her center that was an explosion and her entire body began to clench. Her mouth opened and she moaned, loud and long and her body squeezed, gripped the Captain's cock hard, spasmed hard, harder, harder still.

She felt the Captain's cock blossom within her ... filling her to the brim, splashing out. She heard the drops falling, splattering onto Thea and she felt Thea's mouth lapping and sucking all the mutual fluids.

Kalina lifted her head as she moaned. She looked directly at her manservant Richard, directly at him as she climaxed, hard, moaning to a scream, gasping for air, driving her gaze directly into his eyes.

And as she gasped and climaxed she was rewarded once again to see his mouth agape, she saw his body hunch and streams of thick white seed exploded from the head of his cock, splashing against the window, great globs, hot wet streaming out of his cock gripped in his hands.

That triggered Kalina again and her body clenched again, gripped, and her mind exploded, overcome with the sights and sound of pure pleasure. She gripped Thea's bottom, her thighs, drove her face down between Thea's thighs and then with one last great cry, fainted dead away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Southern Heat
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds