Souvenir of Budapest

I didn't respond, either because I didn't want to or most likely because I was so out of it, I didn't understand what he wanted. He seemed to turn on some extra energy because he was going even faster in and out of me. I was frantic from the awful feeling inside me. He slowed down again and repeated, "Pull your cheeks apart."

This time I heard him clearly. My hands were hanging by my sides. I took my right hand and put it on my right butt cheek and my left hand on my left and pulled the cheeks apart as much as I could while he continued to pound me.

Suddenly, he grabbed me behind the knees and pulled me quickly back. I heard a loud popping sound as he ripped his cock out of me. Some of the lubricant came out and dripped down onto the couch.

In another second, he quickly lowered me back onto him and was thrusting like crazy once more. Then he again pulled me back and I heard that loud pop as he pulled free. He repeated the thrusting and popping until I felt like I was going to lose my mind.

The march music started playing loudly again, and he stopped. I sat on his lap with him completely inside of me and tried to catch my breath. As the music got softer, the formal voice of the announcer said,

"The princess's wedding night, part two. The prince consummates his marriage."

As he spoke, a figure who had been watching me from the dark stepped into the light. It was the transformed Magda, and she had a smile on her face. But I didn't look at her face long, because my eyes noticed something new. Her arms were hidden under the cloth strips of her costume, but sticking out from between her legs was a giant dildo.

It was not like any dildo I had ever seen. It was at least two feet long and nearly as wide as a roll of paper towels. It was black and in the shape of a man's penis. No human could accept a penis that size.

I was so frightened that my scream caught in my throat as Magda walked up to me and the squat man on the couch. The huge dildo was at eye level. Then the man grabbed me again by the thighs, lifted me up and began to slowly push in and out of me. As he did so, he said again, "Pull your cheeks apart."

I followed his instructions in a daze, and he thrust into me for a few seconds before again popping out of me. More lubricant came out. There must have been a gallon inside me.

As he did, I saw the giant black dildo move. There was still a little resistance inside me, because I managed to scream a scream that was different than before. It was like the squeal of a pig that realizes it's about to be butchered.

The dildo didn't come closer. Instead, it seemed to get wider and then split in two. I saw it was just a casing, and inside were two slender bare arms and hands: Magda's.

Magda stepped closer to me and stuck one of her fingers in my ass, then a second, then a third. I barely felt them until I closed around them. Then she pulled them slowly out and looked at her fingers, greasy from all the lube inside me, and smiled at me.

I didn't have time to respond, because the man was back inside of me and thrusting. My hands were still pulling my cheeks apart and once again he lifted me up and there was a pop as his cock came free. This time, Magda quickly stuck four fingers inside.

She began to push them slowly in and out. Then I saw her add her thumb. After a minute of all the fingers going in and out, she stopped with the five fingers inside me, and I felt them begin to press. When the second knuckles of her fingers entered me, my voice was almost gone, so my screaming wasn't as loud. The sound of me gasping for air was much louder.

Then I started feeling like I was being torn apart. The fleshy part of her hand below the thumb, the widest part, was being pushed into me. I grunted and squirmed and squealed in a whisper before my breath went out of me.

She was through. Her hand had pushed into me all the way to the wrist. I looked down, expecting to see blood pouring out of me, but there was nothing. The man had opened me enough for her to insert her hand without tearing me.

She stopped and took some deep breaths. Then she looked at me with her special smile of satisfaction. It was the same wide ear-to-ear grin she wore when she was telling me about some expensive home she had just closed on. I shuddered.

She watched my face as she started moving her fingers around inside me. Then she twisted her hand around slowly as I squirmed and squealed.

She stopped twisting and began pushing, slowly but relentlessly. Lubricant continued to squirt out around her arm as she pushed in. She got halfway to her elbow before she finally stopped and gave me her special smile again. I felt like I was about to explode into a million pieces.

She leaned over toward my ear and whispered one word, "See?"

I understood. She didn't have to add, "I told you I could do it." I felt like she was pulling my guts out as she began removing her arm. Finally, the hand came free, along with a big gob of lubricant.

I was still sitting on the man's lap, and he had his arms around me. Magda slowly began working her hand and her forearm back into me. It went in more easily this time.

Juliska came to the couch and sat at my right facing me. She grabbed some of the lubricant that had leaked all over the couch, bent down, grabbed my shriveled-up member and began to stroke it.

I was feeling so much pain that I didn't respond. After a few minutes of trying to stimulate me in vain, she got up and left. She came back with some kind of device that looked like a suction cup connected to a tube attached to a small machine. She put the suction cup up against the tip of my penis and turned on the machine.

It was very quiet, and at first I thought nothing was happening. Then I felt a slight tug from the suction cup. It was sucking me in very gently and then releasing me.

I looked quizzically at Juliska, and she returned my look and whispered into my ear, "Breast pump." Then I saw my penis moving. Even though I could barely feel the suction, I was starting to respond, despite the horrible feeling of Magda's hand inside me.

Magda looked at me getting hard and smiled again. The next thing I knew, I was ready to let loose and the sensations of forced pleasure and forced agony increased at the same time. My breathing was beginning to speed up.

"Not yet," said Magda, and Juliska took the suction cup away. My body tried to follow it, and then another wave of pain hit me as Magda slowly pulled her hand out of me.

She took each of my slippery hands away from my cheeks and let them fall to my side. Then she hugged me with both hands around my back and pulled me to her. The man slid out from under me and walked away.

Magda lowered me back onto the couch and knelt on a large pillow in front of me. She took my cock into her mouth. Ddespite the pain and discomfort I was feeling, she used her amazong oral talent to get me hard in a minute.

She released me and raised her head and body. She grabbed my legs, lifted them onto her shoulders and inserted one finger inside me and started to move it slowly in and out. Then she put in a finger from the other hand and moved the fingers in and out together.

I felt someone behind me grab my feet and pull them off Magda's shoulders. I turned my head slightly and saw it was Ilona, standing behind the couch. She was pulling my feet back over my shoulders and wide apart. This caused me to slide on the lubricant until my rear was hanging over the edge of the couch. She locked an arm around each ankle and held me in that position.

Magda meanwhile added a second finger from each hand and then a third. Six fingers were moving in and out as I felt Juliska's hand on my cock again. She tried to arouse it but failed. Back came the breast pump.

By this time Magda had eight fingers going in and out of me. She was moving them in the same slow rhythm as the breast pump. "Plop plop squish squish" and my panting were the only sounds in the quiet room as I was stretched even wider than before.

When she saw me getting hard again, Magda put her whole right hand in up to the wrist. There were nine fingers in me now, but despite the pain, I was getting ready to spurt and breathing fast.

Juliska quickly removed the pump, and Magda said, "Pull your cheeks apart." I looked at her but felt too weak to do anything. In addition to the pain from her hand inside me, I now felt the pain of needing to come and being frustrated.

Magda said something to Juliska, and Juliska took my hands and helped me pull my cheeks apart. Then she grabbed me and began pumping again. This time I responded slightly to her ministrations, but when I flagged, back came the pump. Meanhile, as I was pulling my cheeks apart, Magda began slowly pushing her left hand inside of me.

As my breathing got faster, the pump was removed again, and once again Juliska's hand was on me. This time I stayed hard as she pumped me.

Magda now had both hands inside and was pushing deeper. Juliska was speeding up and slowing down as she pumped my cock, bringing me to the edge and but not letting me go over it. I was frantic, and my body was shaking violently. Magda finally stopped pushing.

As Juliska pumped me, I felt the urgency building in my balls. Then Magda shifted so that instead of facing me, she was facing to the side. Her arms inside of me pulled me around a little as she did this. Her head turned toward the lights and she smiled in that direction. I was facing that direction, too.

Juliska stopped pumping me and leaned forward and whispered into my right ear. "Do it yourself," she said.

"No, you do it," I said in my funny balloon voice.

But she didn't touch me again, and as I withered, I felt a strong pain in my testicles competing with the feeling caused by Magda's arms inside me. Then Juliska brought the pump back, and within a few seconds, I was hard again and ready to explode. But she quickly turned it off and said again, "Do it yourself."

Again I said, "No, you do it" and then shrieked as the pump was taken off. She waited until I was soft again, turned the pump back on and repeated the process.

"Do it yourself," Juliska said again as she took a gob of the lubricant coating the couch and put it in my hand. This time I didn't wait for the pain. I started to stroke myself. Magda was breathing hard while facing the lights and smiling. I started to breathe hard, too.

"Look up and smile," Juliska said. I looked up quickly, but with the urgent feeling in my balls and cock and the horrible feeling in my ass, all I could do was pant, grimace and groan. I heard the fast clicking of a camera snapping away.

Suddenly I felt I was about to come. Juliska noticed it and whispered, "High in the air." I followed her order without thinking and aimed high, and when I exploded, it looked like a fountain spurting white cream. I noticed Juliska leaning in to Magda and me and smiling in the direction of the lights along with Magda and the sound of the camera taking pictures.

I was finished in every way as I spurted my last drop. Magda slowly pulled out one of her arms and then the other.

She left, and I was carried to the dressing room by Juliska, Ilona and the squat man. They took off my dress and put my clothes back on. I felt as though my insides were mush as they walked me and Magda to a cab that brought us back to the hotel, where I collapsed onto the bed and slept a troubled sleep. In the morning I could barely take a shower or move in any way without feeling tremendous pain inside my ass.

Magda and I didn't talk on the way to the airport or during the flight. At home, we pretended like nothing happened, although the pain didn't disappear for weeks and the kids must have been wondering about the way I walked.

I called up a lawyer as soon as I got to my office, but that night the kids were so concerned about Daddy that I called the lawyer the next day and told him to wait on serving Magda. I had to think about how I was going to prepare the kids first.

A few weeks later, a package arrived from Budapest. Magda waited until Saturday, when the kids were with my parents, to open it. Inside there was a DVD and a lengthy note from Juliska that she read slowly with a smile on her face.

I sat across the kitchen table from her as she finished reading, reached into the box and pulled out a cardboard frame with a photo in it and handed it to me.

The frame was embossed with the title, "Souvenir of Budapest." The photo was of a man made up as a woman sitting on a couch with a woman dressed as a man in front of him smiling at the camera. Both her hands were inside him. The man was holding his cock, which was spurting up in the air like a fountain. A beautiful woman was behind him, leaning over with her smiling face next to his. The man's face was twisted in agony.

I ripped the photo to shreds and yelled at Magda, "Please tell me what in the hell this is all about."

She smiled her mischievous smile as she spoke.

"It's about adding spice to our life, baby, Don't you remember the night when I got angry at you for being scared to try something new? When I looked at my email, there was one from Juli telling me she had just gone to work for a website called teachmetofistmyboyfriend.com. She said they got young Hungarian couples and tourists to do videos for them. When I looked at the site, I came up with my idea.

"Juli's bosses weren't too eager when I told them how much we would have to be disguised so that nobody would know who we were, but I promised them that I'd write a story that would make it stand out and get lots of clicks.

"I was right, but not because of anything I did. It's the most popular video on the site -- because of you!

"They think most of their videos get about half and half men and women, but your followers are almost all women. They're smart, and they figured out what was going on. Most of the comments are on your eyes. They can tell you are for real and you aren't pretending to hate what's happening to you.

"A lot of women feel guilty about watching you again and again, but they can't help themselves. There was a long thread about whether you committed suicide afterward, and the site finally decided to tell them you are alive and well and stopped the thread.

"The reactions are all over the place. For some women, you are a piteous puppy that's been abused and abandoned. They want to rescue you and comfort you with their love and their bodies. They would do anything to erase the horror in your eyes.

"Other women are getting off on your devastation. They submit long comments where they imagine you as their ex-boyfriends and ex-husbands. Even then, they can't help falling in love with you. After they detail their scary fantasies, they apologize to you and even pray for you.

"I can't read a lot of the comments because they are in a dozen languages. You are an international superstar.

"The DVD they sent has a copy of the edited version on the site as well as all the original footage from three cameras and still photos."

Her voice suddenly got loud and exultant.

"Look at this!"

She reached into the bottom of the box and pulled out a money order.

"They think they're going to make so much money on this that they're paying us $20,000 for our work, more than five times what they usually pay. Our whole trip to Hungary is paid for, and there's more than enough for the next trip."

"There's not going to be a next trip," I yelled. "I'm never again going anywhere where you know the language and I don't. I don't ever want to hear about this again, and if you every tell anyone --."

I had to stop because I was hyperventilating and felt like I was going to pass out. It took me a couple of minutes to calm down. Magda waited patiently without saying a word.

"If you have a problem with that, I'll pack up and move out today. The only thing that's kept me from doing it already is the kids."

"Of course, I won't tell anyone," Magda said. "Our sex life is only between you and me."

Except for Juliska, I thought, as she continued.

"Now that I know for sure that you aren't into this kind of thing, we'll never discuss it again."

She winced when I broke the DVD in two, but I'm certain she received another copy from Juliska.

It took us almost a year of counseling to get back to somewhere near where we were before the trip. At first she stuck to defending herself with the excuse that what she did was the same as testing a new position to make our love life more exciting.

My continuing feelings of hurt, betrayal and humiliation finally got through to her, and at one session, she fell apart. For several days after that, she was crying a lot, even in front of the children.

At the next session, her whole attitude to the therapist and me changed. All she wanted to talk about was what she could do to save our marriage. She had taken the time to make a list of ideas. The therapist asked her to read them.

Both the psychologist and I sat with mouths open as Magda read her suggestions for another video that we would make. She would suffer every indignity imaginable and excruciating physical torture. I would do everything to her, or I could watch others do it.

There was silence for what seemed like forever when she finished. My mind was in turmoil. Suddenly, I knew what to do. I grabbed the paper from her hands and ripped it up.

"No!" the therapist cried out. "I wanted that for my files."

There was no way she was getting that list. I put the pieces of paper in my pocket, stood up and pulled Magda out of her chair. She began crying as I embraced her.

**************

We have a good marriage again and a great love life, too. I try to respond when she wants to do something unusual, and we vary things a lot more than we ever did. But sometimes she still wants to go too far.

When she does, we don't argue about it. She gracefully gives in with a smile. Sometimes, she'll say, "I'm going to my office to do email or watch a video."

She could do that on her pad in bed, but I never mention it, and I never ask her what video she's going to watch because I don't want to know the answer.

One day a few years after our vacation in Budapest, she proudly told me that in an email Juliska mentioned that our video remains the favorite one on teachmetofistmyboyfriend.com. Women all over the world are still downloading it.

Maybe this is why every once in a while, a woman at a store or a restaurant comes up to me and examines me closely. Often she says, "Haven't we met?"

I'm not too worried about that, because no one could ever recognize me through the disguise. What worries me is that unusual birth mark of Magda's. It's tiny but distinctive and is on her left inside thigh, right where it meets her pubic hair.

Unless I pull her bush aside, it usually can't be seen. She told me one night that it shows up for a fraction of a second in the online version of the video, but she had to go back and forth slowly a few times to make sure she actually saw it.

The trouble is that Magda's still proud of her figure, and she works out regularly at a health club near us. I told her that I've seen her secret mark sometimes when she gets out of the shower at home and dries herself. I made her promise to never shower at the club, but sometimes, when she's in a hurry to deliver an offer, she forgets her promise.

Last week, she told me she met a nice woman at the health club and we're going out for dinner with her and her husband. I didn't mention my thoughts to Magda, because she'd tell me I'm paranoid, and I know that the odds are infinitesimal that her new friend saw the video, saw Magda taking a shower, saw the mark and put it all together. But still...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 421 milliseconds