• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Spa Break

Spa Break

The kinky Spa

I rush home to find you dressed and in a mood. (I was supposed to be home ages ago but duty called, and I had work finish!) You scowl at me and re-iterate "we had this spa booked ages ago, and now we stand to lose the reservations". I have a quick shower and get dressed just before we rush out the door, lucky enough to arrive at the spa, in time! You give me a quick kiss and instruct me to follow an assistant to a very secluded room. She instructs me to hastily undress and lay face down on the bed. I do this as quickly as possible with her standing there, impatiently tapping her foot. I lay face down as she covers me with a towel. She instructs me to spread my legs to "get more comfy" I suddenly feel my ankles getting strapped down. I try to look around but she is already in front of me, tying my wrists down. I hear a buzz and feel myself being stretched by the bed.

My legs start spreading apart as the bed parts way, and I feel my towel being removed. I feel a cool sensation on my anal passage and a small finger penetrating me, rubbing in what feels like lube. I feel a tube entering me and the warmth of water filling me. The bed starts to tilt forwards, raising my ass above my head, I feel the tube expanding inside me, plugging me tightly making sure I retain the enema. You enter the room quietly from behind, as the assistant tilt the bed back, a draining funnel is positioned under me and she removes the plug. I am able to release the pressure as the enema drains out of me. I start to feel comfortable after the pressure is released but soon I am plugged again, the bed tilts forward, but this time a slightly bigger and longer tube pushes into me, going further into me. I can feel a plug expanding in me, bigger than the tube before! I am filled again with the warmth of liquid, and soon I the pressure builds, I start begging for release. There is no sound from anyone in the room except for the humming of the liquid pump.

My wrist are pulled, stretching me forward, holding me down, the table folds in half and tilting me further forward, gently rocking which eases my pressure. The warm liquid stops, I am tilted back and the plug comes out again. I can release the pressure of the second but larger deeper enema. After I released the pressure of the enema, I am quickly tilted forward into position again. This time I am entered with a dildo, it slowly fills me, at the same time pumping warm lube into me as it goes in deeper and deeper. I hear you speak for the first time as you usher the assistants out of the room and locking us in. The dildo stops and I feel a slight bulge pressing at my ass, slowly entering me, stretching then expanding inside me, locking the dildo in place. You walk into my field of view, standing there in a pink latex skin tight suit, hugging your voluptuous body showing all your curves. Your face is lightly done with "smokey" makeup, making those gorgeous blue eyes pop out at me even more. You come and sit in front of me, kissing me passionately. I feel the lube stop flowing as you press something in your lap, I feel the bulge inside me pulse, expanding and retracting in a slow but steady rhythm.

You kiss me again as you pull your chair closer and raise it, positioning yourself in front of my face, you slowly take a vibrating wand and start rubbing it over you, starting at your magnificent bust, slowly over your stomach and gently between your thighs and over your latex encased pussy. I can see how wet you are under the latex and you keep circling the outline of that sweet pussy. You reach down and unzip the lower part of the latex suit unveiling your smooth hairless pussy. It is wet with your juices and I can smell the sweet aroma as you move closer to my face. You lean back into the chair as you hook your feet over my shoulders and place your sweet pussy in front of me. Your lips are swollen from the heat of the latex and the vibrations of the wand, you move closer as I can reach just with my tongue. I start to taste you and you move even closer, I take the whole of your pussy in my mouth and suck on you. You press against me making sure that I can get the full taste of you and to slowly enter your pussy with my tongue parting your lips and sucking on you, the way you know I can. My big mouth has always been good for at least one thing. Your legs are wrapped over my shoulders and your feet resting on my back, your latex covered feet massaging me.

You feel your insides react with pleasure and your pussy gets more engorged with blood and your juices moisten your insides as I suck you into my mouth. You feel your orgasm build as you are sucked on, and the vibration gets more intense with every second as it passes. Your orgasm reaches its peak and you start to cum, I keep sucking heavily on your pussy lapping all the juices for my pleasure. You move away from me as you try and compose yourself whilst still quivering from your orgasm, you get up and zip your suit closed again, as you press another button. I have forgotten about the pulsating in my ass as the bed tilts back and you remove the dildo. I am suddenly aware of a raging hard on, you slacken the restraints, instructing me to turn on my back.

I turn and lay on my back, as you tighten my restraints again. You pull something forward whilst spreading my legs and I feel it poking at my ass. I notice the mirror on the ceiling and see a large dildo on the end of a machine, you slowly power-on the machine and it starts to thrust into me, spreading me wide open pushing in deeper and deeper stretching me wider. I feel it stop and retract to just the point of it almost pulling out, and then pushing back into me. You walk over to my side and fully unzip your suit, stepping out off it. Your skin is supple and moist from the heat inside your suit and the orgasm you had just a few moments ago, you take a small pink butt plug from the side table, climb onto the table and turn your back on me, kneeling over me. You show me your ass whilst you slowly insert the plug into you, turning the little knob. I hear the vibrator bussing in your ass, as you take my dick into your mouth.

You start sucking me into your warm mouth and at the same time turning the machine's strokes up. My ass is pounded by the machine, as you suck on me. You turn around and slowly lower your pussy over my rock hard cock, kissing me again slowly, deeply and passionately. You rock back and forth fucking me into your pussy, grinding down on me. I am getting close, quickly as you turn the strokes of the machine slower with deeper penetration. You grind away with the motion of the machine, as it enters me, you lower and push onto my cock. You grind harder and faster as both of us cum together You kiss me passionately, leaving me tied and the machine still on but turning the stroked down to almost a stop. I thank you for the massive orgasm and ask you to turn the machine off as I am well stretched and fucked.

You laugh as you switch the machine off and allow it to retract out of me. You smile whilst removing the dildo and replacing it with a larger longer dildo, then whispering in my ear "that weren't stretching yet! I hear the machine come to life and feel a whole new stretching start as my ass strain against the new dildo! You walk away as I am being fucked and can feel lube being pumped into me every time the dildo hits the turn back point. You leave the room and but as you close the door, you smile back at me and exclaim that you shall be back in a bit to check on the stretching......

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Spa Break

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds