• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Spanked by Wife & Her Friends Ch. 02

Spanked by Wife & Her Friends Ch. 02

12

This is a continuation of my first story: ("Spanked by his Wife and Her Friends"). I recommend reading the first episode first, but that's up to you. Hopefully it is obvious that this story is about female domination of a male.

-----------------------------------------------

Lisa's friends Wendy and Janet said they needed to get going, so Lisa told John to show them to the door. John led the way, conscious of them watching his red, naked ass as he walked. He was in shock from the experience of being displayed and punished in front of (and by) these ladies. He couldn't imagine ever looking them in the eye again. He tried to decide how to open the front door for them without flashing the world outside. He made sure he was behind it as he opened it. They both paused and looked him up and down one last time. Wendy patted his sore bottom and giggled. Janet gave his penis a little tug and patted his cheek as they went by. They were laughing to each other as they went down the walk to their cars. John was dying of embarrassment.

As soon as he closed the front door, Lisa yelled for him to get his ass into the bedroom immediately. He hurried to the bedroom, hoping he wasn't going to get any more spankings. When he got there, Lisa was finishing stripping off her clothes. The last bit was her panties, which she slid down her legs and stepped out of, leaving her stark naked.

"Damn, John, that was the hottest thing I've ever done. Showing you off for the girls was soooo delicious. Taking you over my knees while they watched almost made me cum. Holding you in the palm of my hand while they watched in awe was such an incredible turn-on. Gawd, I can't stand it any more. I need an orgasm like crazy."

She sat down on the side of the bed, then lay back with her legs hanging off the edge, displaying herself. John started getting a renewed hard-on just looking at her showing him her pussy. She kept her pubic hair trimmed short. He could see her lips opened to reveal the wet pink insides of her sex.

"Get over here and lick my pussy. Suck it until you make me come, you nasty slave boy, you."

John was more than eager to obey this order. He loved eating pussy. Ironically, before Lisa had enslaved him, she didn't very often let him pleasure her orally. After she made him her slave, she suddenly got more interested in being serviced that way. As far as John was concerned, that alone made his slavery worth while.

John got down on his knees in front of Lisa's splayed legs. He rested his hands on her inner thighs and began kissing his way up both legs, starting just above her knees and alternating between them. His cock began to stiffen inside its protective plastic cap.

Lisa was remembering ordering her naked man around in front of her friends, humiliating him at her whim, displaying the total control she had over him. She reveled in the feelings of power and control. It made her feel hot, flushed, and tingly all over.


Lisa began rubbing her nipples with both hands. Her pelvis began almost involuntarily squirming.

John kept a slow progress up toward her open vagina. Just as his kisses were about to land there, he moved up to her navel and started kissing his way back down, covering her belly with little sucking kisses and nibbles. His cock was rock hard, throbbing and dying to be touched, caressed, stroked. He wished he could at least squeeze it between his thighs, but that damnable contraption prevented any contact with the sensitive head.

With his right hand he spread her lower lips open a little more, finding her juicy hole and sliding a finger into her. With his left hand he found the top of her slit and began very lightly brushing his fingertips in a circular pattern, stroking the hood, touching the labia, feeling around the edges, spreading the labia to expose her clitoris even more. The pressure in his cock was almost unendurable.

"Quit goofing around down there and get to it. Suck my clit NOW!"

John obediently began flicking her engorged clit with the tip of his tongue. He licked up across it. Lisa was moaning with pleasure and pinching her own nipples. John put two fingers into her opening and worked them back and forth. He puckered his lips around her clit, imagining her lips around his entrapped cock which was suffering dearly for lack of attention.

Lisa was groaning in barely discernible words, like talking in her sleep, as she thrashed about and moaned in the extreme pleasure she was getting from John's service. Her words started getting louder and more distinct.

"My fuck slave. My sex slave. My boy toy. My slut slave. Fuck slave. Ohhhhhh, I own you." The thoughts of controlling this male and subjecting him to her will, having him abjectly serving, pleasuring, worshipping her, was exciting her, amplifying her lust, driving her to rapture.

Lisa lifted her legs up and planted her feet on John's shoulders. She was bucking and straining. Suddenly, it was as if the dam burst. She quivered from head to toe, spasming in ecstasy. Waves of bliss rolled up and down her body. She could feel a head rush. There was an explosion of warmth in her vagina. Fluid leaked out, as John sucked it into his mouth. As one orgasmic wave died down, John returned to flicking her clit and another wave crested across her. She began moaning, Oh - god; oh - God; Oh - God. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Oooooh.

John could barely keep his mouth on her pussy because of her feet pressing harder and harder against his shoulders. She clenched her fists. Her feet pointed. Her toes curled. Her back arched. Her ass lifted off the bed. A series of violent convulsions rippled through her body. Finally, out of sheer exhaustion, she couldn't take it any more. She pushed John away with her feet and slumped back, fully sated.

John fell backwards and lay there watching her lovely pussy dripping with her juices, wishing he could put his penis inside it and feel its warm caress.

Lisa lay there for several minutes, just breathing and feeling the after-bliss filling her completely. She was in a semi-dream state, not sleeping, but not fully awake either.

John wanted to beg to fuck her, but he knew it would only irritate her. Pressuring her for sexual favors was never a good idea. He continued to kneel on the floor at her feet, her drenched pussy staring back at him.

Finally, Lisa began to stir. She pulled herself all the way up on the bed and lay there panting for a minute. She snapped her fingers for John to come to attention next to the bed. He jumped up and stood there, his hard, swollen, aching cock sticking out towards her, longingly, encased in its plastic cage.

"Did you like being punished in front of my friends, John?"

He shook his head wildly. "No, it was totally humiliating. I always thought my subjection to you was our deep, private secret. I never thought you would exhibit me to others. Now my is secret out. I was totally ashamed and embarrassed. How can I ever face them again? How can I face anyone again, because the girls will talk about it. I will never know who else knows about me being a pussy-whipped wimp."

"Oh, John, I saw how aroused it made you and how hard it made you cum. I think deep down you enjoy being exhibited. You enjoyed being the naked center of female attention. You loved knowing that the girls were enjoying playing with your body. It aroused you tremendously. You liked being sexually controlled and manipulated. You hated it in some ways, but you loved it at the same time."

John replied: "I couldn't hide or deny my arousal. That was obvious to all of you. That was part of what was so humiliating: having them see how it turned me on. I know, hard as it is to take some times, that your control of me has been good for me. I just wasn't ready for this. I have gotten used to serving and obeying you and being naked for you all the time, but being put on display for other women was something else. And besides that, my ass hurts like hell!"

"I know, John, it was 'something else' for me as well: a huge turn-on. I think you deserve a little treat for giving me that mind blowing experience. Would you like me to fuck you, honey?"

(She never described fucking as something he did to her, but as something she did to him. He no longer fucked her. She fucked him. She was the master, the aggressor, the controller. She dictated the terms of his surrender to her body.)

"Oh, you know I would."

Getting up, she told him to lie down on his back in the center of the bed. Gingerly he lay down, his sore, spanked butt against the sheets reminding him of his recent punishments. She kept cuffs permanently attached to the headboard for this purpose. She strapped his wrists securely with them. Taking the key on her necklace, she unlocked and removed the cock lock, freeing his penis from its confinement at last!

She straddled his torso, trapping his swollen cock against his abdomen under her soaking slit. She gently rubbed herself against his cock, feeling it slide through her sensitive folds and against her tingling clit. She pleasured herself against his cock, causing shivers in both of them. She looked down at him with a smile of ownership, enjoying the look and feel of her slave. She leaned down and kissed his pussy-juice covered mouth, forcing her tongue between his lips. She rubbed her breasts against his chest, feeling her large nipples rubbing against his small ones.

John was squirming beneath her, the friction on the underside of his cock causing shivers, but desperately wanting to get inside her, seeking, wanting, needing to feel her around him, enclosing him. His hips almost involuntarily began rocking, rhythmically thrusting. His sore, inflamed ass pressed against the bed, but the pleasure in his penis overcame the pain in his butt.

Lisa sat up from her kiss. Her eyes locked on his, holding his gaze, staring into his eyes, seeing the feelings of desire, need, lust, pleasure, and also of submission and supplication playing across his face.

Maintaining eye contact, she raised her butt up, freeing his entrapped cock slowly from beneath her slit. His shaft stuck up almost vertically. Raising her cunt over the end of his cock, she grasped his shaft with her fist, squeezing it possessively, feeling it, owning it. She positioned the end of his dick at her opening, enjoying the sensation of it touching the outside of her slick sex. Holding that position, she wriggled, causing John to gasp at the sensation.

She eased her soaking wet pussy very slowly, inch by inch, down onto his cock, feeling herself filled with him. She then began slowly working herself on his cock while she watched his eyes. He started to close his eyes, and she stopped.

"I want you to keep your eyes open and keep looking at me. If you break eye contact, I will stop."

She liked to feel her domination of him. Forcing him to look at her gave her a rush of power. She then began slowly stroking up and down on his cock. It felt lovely inside her. Bracing her hands on his chest, she raised and lowered her butt, up and down on his cock.

Heedless of the soreness of his well-spanked and paddled butt, John began thrusting up against her, seeking to embed himself as far within her as he could reach; seeking the motion, the friction, the tightness.

Lisa relaxed down onto him, stopping her motion, though he continued to buck beneath her.

"Do you think you deserve to be pleasured by me like this, John?"

John blanched, fearing she would stop. "I don't know, Lisa, but please take me anyway. Please let me cum inside you."

She could read the fear and desperation on his face. Lisa smiled. She moved her hands, reaching down underneath him, forcing her hands under his butt, her fingers and palms pressing against the hot, red, sore skin of his behind. He groaned, feeling every mark and bruise on his ass as she rubbed her fingers over them. She grasped the cheeks in her hands, squeezing them, kneading them, massaging them.

"Do you know how much I like owning you John? I absolutely love it. It turns me on so much to be in control, to have your strong body in submission to my will. It makes my pussy hot just thinking about it."

Almost without her will, her hot pussy clenched around his cock, squeezing it, as yet another wave of her warm juices lubricated the junction of their bodies.

Lisa pulled her hands out from beneath him and put one to her breasts and the other to the top of her slit. She began very gently rocking herself on his cock while pleasuring her tits and her clit with her hands. John was straining against her, arching his back, pressing harder and harder up into her. She could see his muscles tensing, straining, rippling all over his body. She could feel him moving under her, like the feel of a galloping horse between her thighs. She thought of the similarity, she at the reins and he controlled as if with a bit to move as she directed.

John began bucking and thrashing wildly under her, thrusting, bouncing, surging, straining for relief, heaving her up and down on him. She reveled in the strength of his need for her body on his.

She felt another release coming over her. The muscles in her cunt contracted in waves around his hot, hard surging cock. She felt the rush, from her center out toward her head and her feet. She pinched her tit, squeezed her clit, and went rigid with orgasmic bliss, throwing her head back, arching her back, loving the feel of him under her, captured in her. Hers.

John felt her power over him to his very core, the control, the ownership. He felt himself under her in every sense, at her mercy, a slave to her will. Hers.

The contractions of her pussy walls around him brought John finally over the edge. He could feel the cum burning its way up his cock, spurting insider her. He went rigid, his back arched, his butt entirely raised off the bed. His cock thrust hard inside her convulsing cunt. The waves of pleasure washed over him as well, squirting, spurting, surging, the rapture taking him by force. He grunted. He groaned. His gut clenched and released. He felt himself being milked of his seed, sucked into her. As she threw her head back, breaking eye contact with him, his eyes scanned down to her lovely breasts, her heaving stomach, and then he allowed his eyes to close as the ecstasy took over his consciousness.

As they both came down from their highs, Lisa collapsed onto John's chest. They lay joined together, sated, spent, and then together they drifted to sleep.

The next day, life returned more or less to "normal" for John and Lisa; at least what passed for normal for a husband kept as a naked slave to his wife. John went about his job and home duties under Lisa's watchful oversight. Every day, rushing home from work, he was filled with trepidation, worrying about who Lisa might decide to display him to, but every day she was alone when he rushed in, stripped off his clothes, and presented himself naked to Lisa. Every day, she would question him carefully about how he had behaved at work that day before she removed his cock lock to allow him to relieve his achingly full bladder.

Lisa required that he account for every minute of his time during the day, assuring that he was serving his employer well so that he would continue to support them well. Presenting himself for her inspection, standing naked in front of her, John felt so exposed and vulnerable that it was impossible for him to lie to her. He felt she could see right through him, or through any possible subterfuge. She asked if he had been looking at any porn during the day, making sure he wasn't going to wrong places on the Internet over the company computers. She asked if he had attempted to masturbate in any way (though the cock lock would have prevented any possibility of orgasm). She asked if he had been looking at other women or daydreaming about sex.

She observed him carefully as she questioned him, noticing any hesitations, blushes, twitches or any beginning signs of arousal (or the shriveling of fear). Of course, he could not deny that he thought about sex. A certain amount of thinking about it was OK, as long as he didn't overdo it. But with a butt so sore he could hardly stand to sit he could not help but remember how it got that way, which inevitably made him hard, and he would confess this to Lisa.

When Lisa was assured that he had behaved himself, she cuffed his wrists behind his back, removed the cock lock, and allowed him to pee. Sometimes she would accompany him to the bathroom to aim his cock for him while he peed. Other times, she would tell him to sit down while he did it. Or, if he didn't get an erection, he could stand over the toilet and aim it with his body. He knew he would have to clean up if he missed. While his orgasms were strictly limited and controlled, his first pee after getting home was virtually orgasmic, having been held back for over eight hours.

After getting locked up again, John, naked, would then fix their dinner, clean things up, handle all the dirty work around the house and be ready for whatever Lisa needed. Given that his butt was very sore from his ass whipping, he didn't feel like spending any extra time sitting down, so there was little temptation for him to slack off.

The day after his severe spanking and paddling, John's sore, bruised behind began turning from red to blue to purple with various shades of colors. Lisa loved to give it a feel whenever he was near her. Often, when he had been facing away and turned toward her he would find she had been staring at his butt. This was not totally unusual; after all, she kept him naked all the time partly because she enjoyed looking at him that way and touching him, but he noticed a particularly frequent pattern of her staring at his multi-colored butt with an enigmatic smile. When he turned, her eyes would then focus on his locked cock. Then her gaze would drift up his body to his face, lingering there with her same soft smile: a smile that got bigger when she made eye contact with him.

Their sex life also returned somewhat to "normal." John was available to service Lisa whenever she felt like it. It did seem like she felt like it more frequently over the next week. It was also obvious from her murmurings that Lisa was often reliving the experience of showing off her control over him as he brought her to the ecstatic throes of orgasm. Lisa almost always fucked John once at night, unless he had in some way misbehaved or displeased her. The week following his spanking, however, he was happy to find that she wanted his cock in the morning when she awoke as well.

Three days after his spanking, one of John's nightmares was realized. Lisa had sent him to the supermarket. He was in the "feminine hygiene" section getting some tampons and pads for Lisa. Like most men, he didn't really like even going down that aisle, much less stopping and carefully selecting the right products there. It was after all, the "feminine" aisle, not a masculine one. He felt embarrassed to be in that aisle looking at female stuff. It was a place he didn't like to linger lest someone see him and think him either pussy whipped (which he was) or perverted.

John was standing there trying to make sure he got the right products (let see, with wings or without wings? Light days or heavy? Absorbent or Super Absorbent?) when who should he see coming down the aisle but Lisa's friend Janet? Janet was wearing a beige business suit with a pleated above the knee skirt. The skirt revealed shapely calves and the hint of shapely thighs. He knew she played a lot of tennis and was in good shape (he'd experienced her "forehand" up close and personal three days before), but he wasn't thinking about her playing tennis as she came toward him. He was thinking about her thighs, with him laid across them, bare-assed naked, squirming, kicking, crying, and his ultimate humiliation as he squirted semen between her thighs. He had feared trying to look her in the eye after she had helped humiliate him, taken him naked over her knee, paddled his ass, seen his arousal, and made him cum. If he could have run, he would have, but he had a schedule to meet to get what Lisa wanted and get home, with little time to spare. As she came down the aisle toward him, she also seemed a bit embarrassed at first. They both blushed. She giggled. She looked him up and down appraisingly. He was wearing his out-in-public uniform of tight slacks and tight t-shirt. The slacks did not leave a lot of maneuvering room inside for his cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Spanked by Wife & Her Friends Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds