• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Spanking Interviewee #829

Spanking Interviewee #829

Name: Miranda T.

Location: Boston, MA

Q: Tell me about your experiences getting spanked.

Miranda: I've always been intensely withdrawn and kind of socially awkward. In high school, I was a total nerd but as I matured in my early twenties in college, I started to get more confidence. My body developed late and I ended up with really perky breasts and what guys would later call a spankable bottom. Even though I still was socially inept, I channeled all my energy into academics. By the time I was 25, I was already a teaching assistant for a well-known professor at a liberal arts college in New Hampshire. But halfway into the first semester, he took a sudden leave of absence and that was when I met Jacob.

Q: Who is Jacob?

Miranda: He replaced the professor. He was in his early thirties, pure New England prep school type, bright blue eyes and a very rigid perspective of academia. He had studied the Classics, spoke four languages, was a Fullbright scholar and a rising star in his field. He was very intimidating.

Q: How so?

Miranda: He would nit-pick through every paper I graded, grill me about my background and generally make me feel like I didn't match up to him. But, I was also very attracted to him and would fumble through my sentences every time I spoke to him. I felt like a fawning student in awe of the cool, know-it-all teacher. Sometimes when he spoke to me, I would just start daydreaming about being with him.

Q: So what happened?

Miranda: I was in his office one day grading papers with him. It was a Saturday afternoon so there weren't many students or teachers in the building. Our exchanges had become more casual and he liked to joke with me about being the "naughty prodigy" because I was so young but still made silly mistakes. So, he was checking through an essay that I had graded and he told me that I had missed something. I asked him what it was and he told me to come over to his desk and read it again. He gave me a quick knowing look that seemed to insinuate something more than the grading of the paper. I stood up and walked around to his side of the desk, and then bent over to read the part he indicated. I was bent over next to him, just a few inches from where he sat at his big wooden chair. I was wearing a skirt and I noticed right away out of the corner of my eye that he was glancing at me while I was reading.

I finished reading, realized what I had missed and apologized for it. He said, "Don't let it happen again," and then suddenly gave me a light slap on my butt. I made a "oh" noise of surprise, stood up straight and looked at him. My face must have been bright red and I smiled in uncomfortable embarrassment. He gave me that knowing, confident look he gives me and smiled back.

Q: Then what happened?

Miranda: Without the slightest hesitation, he told me to read it out loud, word for word. My hand was almost shaking with nervous excitement when I went to pick up the paper to read it. He suddenly took a hold of my hand and pressed it to his desk. He said, "Bend over and read it." My heart was racing and I laughed awkwardly. I glanced back at him in uncertainty, nearly frozen in fear. He took his other hand and pressed my back forward, bending me over toward the paper. He simply said, "Read it." The moment was so erotic and overwhelming. I began to read the passage quoted in the paper. It was from Ovid's Ars amatoria, a book about how to seduce women and prevent others from stealing them. After I read the first few words, he arched his hand behind me and spanked me on the butt again.

Q: How did you react?

Miranda: I stopped reading and he immediately told me to continue. I began to read again. He stood up and I felt him lift up my skirt. My heart jumped but I didn't try to stop him. I thought I was going to faint. He lifted my skirt like it was totally normal. My voice cracked in fear and insecurity as I tried to keep reading. I could feel my bare thighs exposed and it took all my energy just to swallow. The moment was so intoxicating. He still had one hand holding my hand against his desk when he swung his other hand to spank me. It struck one of my cheeks at the edge of my underwear so that the ends of his fingers slapped against my bare flesh. The sound filled the room and I glanced at the door to make sure it was fully closed.

He told me to keep reading and his hand tightened over my hand. I still remember the exact line I read next: "What you blush to tell, is the most important part of the whole matter." I began to read the line and I felt him delicately pull my underwear between my cheeks so my bare ass was almost entirely exposed. I stopped in the middle of the line and he told me to start again. I began the line again as his palm landed hard on my bare butt. My voice broke into a high-pitch mumble and he told me to begin the line again. His body was hovering just over mine as he continued to spank me over and over as I tried to read the entire line without stopping.

Q: How were you feeling?

Miranda: I could hardly think. I had never expected him to do such a thing, but it was exhilarating. I had fantasized about him many times before but this was very real. It was intimate but felt completely forbidden. I was terrified that someone outside his door could hear but he didn't seem the least bit worried. He didn't hesitate for a moment. He was absolutely unwavering as he told me to read it again and spanked me harder. I finally was able to calm down enough to read the passage in its entirety. I felt him straighten my underwear over my bare butt and pull my skirt back down, and then he released his grip on my hand.

Q: What happened after that?

Miranda: He told me that was good and that I could return to grading papers. I stood up and awkwardly walked back around his desk to my chair. I sat down and looked up at him. He smiled deviously at me, knowing how much I liked what just happened. My face must have been bright red.

Q: Did he say anything to you?

Miranda: Yes. He asked me in a very formal manner, "Do you have any objections to being spanked for future mistakes?" I looked down in embarrassment and then back up at him. The way he said it was so proper but warm, inviting and sexy as hell. I cleared my throat and tried to pretend like I had to think about my answer. I simply replied, "No, that would be fine." There was so much restraint in both of our voices that I thought I was going to burst. He just smiled, nodded his head in confirmation and then went back to grading papers. I did the same, or at least, I tried to do the same.

Q: What do you mean?

Miranda: I could hardly think straight. After a couple of minutes, I excused myself to go to the restroom. My legs were shaking as I walked down the empty hall. When I got to the safety of the women's room, I lifted up my skirt in front of the mirror to look at my reddened butt. The mere sight of it was so thrilling. I felt the front of my panties and they were totally wet. I was so turned on that I wanted to touch myself right there. I went into one of the bathroom stalls and locked it. I placed my back on the closed metal door, slid my hand beneath my underwear and started to fondle myself. I must have had an orgasm in like two minutes. I just re-imagined the scene over and over in my head, still reading the line to myself.

Q: What happened after that incident?

Miranda: Nothing else that day, but there was a class a few days later and he was giving his regular lecture in the large auditorium. I would always attend the class and sit to his side in a desk. I would either be taking notes or passing out handouts. Well, I was supposed to have brought the graded essays to class to return to the students but I had left them in my car. Toward the end of class, he told the students I would now return the papers and I realized I did not have them. I was just so nervous and forgetful around him. So I ran to my car to get the papers and quickly returned. When I got back to the class, he looked at me and then announces to the class, "My naughty prodigy will now return your papers." I couldn't believe he said it in those words. All the students chuckled and my face turned bright red. After that day, he would simply address me as the "naughty prodigy" in front of the whole class. Students must have known something was going on.

Q: How did that make you feel?

Miranda: I felt it was a bit humiliating, almost demeaning, but afterward I would imagine prancing up and down the steps of the auditorium in my skirt and sweater as he called me his "naughty prodigy" and I would get so turned on.

Q: Did he spank you again?

Miranda: Yes. After class, he told me to stop by his house that evening for my spanking for forgetting the papers. He wrote down his address on a slip of paper and gave it to me. It felt like we were crossing a line by meeting at his house. I even looked up my work contract, wondering if it was allowable for staff to be involved.

Q: Was it?

Miranda: I couldn't find anything forbidding it and I was afraid to ask, of course.

Q: So did you go to his house that night?

Miranda: Yes. I was so nervous and it felt so illicit. I must have changed clothes a dozen times. I mean, how is one supposed to dress for a spanking? I ended up deciding on a blue skirt with these accordion-style pleats. It seemed to elicit thoughts of spanking fetishes to me. I wore these frilly white panties underneath that were like tight little shorts. When I got there, I parked a few houses away from his house just in case someone saw my car. I don't know why. When I rung his doorbell and he opened the door, I could smell that he was cooking. He invited me in and asked me if I had eaten dinner yet. I told him that I had not and asked me if I'd like to join him. I casually agreed like it was no big deal but my mind was racing with the thought of the evening turning into something else. He was wearing dark jeans and a tan sweater with a light blue dress shirt underneath. He looked so damn sexy.

I started to follow him toward the kitchen but then he suddenly turned back to me. He said, "Let's get the spanking out of the way then." He turned everything formal in this decisive way, like it was completely normal that his teaching assistant was to be given a spanking before sitting down for dinner. He instructed me to go to his home office, pointing me toward an open door on the other side of the living room. He saw me smile and he said, "Miranda, this is your second infraction. You'll be getting it hard." My heart jumped as his face turned more serious. Then he told me, "Assume the position over my desk with your panties down." He said it in the same formal manner and then turned to go back to the kitchen. My heart was beating a million times a second as I walked to his office. I turned on the light and looked at his desk. It was a large antique oak desk with papers and books stacked on it. I nervously put my hands under my skirt and pulled down my panties to my thighs. I bent over his desk and reached back to flip my skirt up over onto my back. I spread my palms across the smooth lacquered surface of the desk and waited. I could hear him in the kitchen cooking but I couldn't see him. I could only imagine how I looked. I have never felt so exposed. I must have waited fifteen minutes in that position.

Finally, I heard the echoing thud of his footsteps as he walked across the hardwood floor toward me. I stretched out my fingers across the desk and straightened my legs. The wait was the most excruciating thing of all.

When he walked into the room, he simply said, "Miranda, you already know what you did, so I will not waste any time lecturing you." I just nervously replied, "Okay." His hand came down hard across my bare cheek and I jerked from the sudden contact. Then, he began to forcefully spank me on both cheeks as fast as he could. I bent my legs to try and absorb the spankings, but he just pushed my back down against the desk and kept spanking me. I started to breathe in and out to help me to take it but he only spanked me harder. I could feel the perspiration form on my forehead. He was really slapping me hard and I thought I was going to faint for a moment. This went on for a good five minutes without stopping. I kept thinking he was going to stop to rest but he didn't. Finally, I just couldn't take it anymore and I burst out in a moment of panic, "Please. That's enough. I can't take anymore." He gave me a few more hard ones and then stopped. He said to me, "Come in for dinner after you've recovered." Then he walked out of the room.

Q: What happened after that?

Miranda: It was the strangest thing. I took a few minutes to gather my composure and then went into the kitchen. He smiled at me like everything was normal and asked me if I would like a glass of wine. It was as if the spanking hadn't even happened. He started chatting about a movie that he had just seen as he poured the glass of red wine. We sat down to eat and had a really romantic dinner. We talked about school and politics and the news and sports -- everything except for the spanking. It was if he completely separated out from his mind what he had done. I wanted to ask him about it but I didn't. It almost gave an erotic intensity to the dinner. I could feel the warm pain radiating from underneath my skirt.

Q: What happened next?

Miranda: After we finished eating, we were just sitting there drinking wine. We had been casually flirting with each other during dinner and it grew more explicit. There was a tangible sexual tension in the air and finally he just reached over and kissed me. I kissed him back deeply and that triggered both of our impulses. We devoured each other. He pulled me to him and I climbed on top of his lap, wrapping my legs around his body. He was very aggressive and I loved it. He had his hands all over my body. Suddenly he stood up, lifting me into the air and holding onto me with one arm. He reached behind me and swiped the plates to the side of the table, and then set me down on the edge of it. He reached down and just ripped my panties down. I fumbled for his belt and in a matter of seconds, I had my back on the table and he was fucking me. It was so uncontrolled and passionate. I think both of us wanted it from the moment I walked in. We ended up on the floor and we made love for quite a while. It was so good.

Q: Did he spank you during sex?

Miranda: No, not once. I had expected him to but he didn't.

Q: And after that night?

Miranda: Yes, he began to spank me regularly. There was this total separation between his spankings and our romantic relationship. It was as if one part of him was my disciplinary mentor and another part of him was my lover. But I could never totally separate the two. Every time I earned a spanking, it hurt like hell but I would think about having sex with him for the rest of the day. I loved how he kept them very formal. It made me feel like his naughty student. He never tried to make the spankings sexual, but he had to know how much they turned me on. In retrospect, I think he did it intentionally. He knew that it made me want him more because he was so restrained about it.

Q: What did he spank you for in particular?

Miranda: Many, many things. He was extremely meticulous and detailed with everything. My teacher's assistant duties, my thesis work, being on time, reading books he recommended...things like that. He liked to make me read from the Ovid book in Latin when I was at his house. That was the one thing in which the disciplinary and the sexual seemed to cross. He had an old school desk at his house, the kind with the little desk attached to the seat. He would make me sit down at it and pull up my skirt to expose my bare butt. He had this old ruler that was made from this hard wood. Whenever I would mispronounce the Latin words, he would strike it across my bare skin. It was so, so sexy sitting there reading erotic poetry in Latin and being spanked with a ruler. I learned nearly the whole book by heart but ended up with these long red marks across my cheeks by the end of every lesson. After we were done with the session, I would throw myself at him and we would make love. It was the only time I would do that. It was our little thing.

Q: How long did your relationship last?

Miranda: About a year. He ended up taking a position at another college and had to move. We tried to keep seeing each other but the distance became too difficult and the intensity of the affair started to wane. I think that the spankings were more a part of the relationship than we wanted to admit. He was the first older man who I had been with and I was really enamored with the idea of being his naughty girl. Eventually, the fantasy started to wear off, I was too young for him and there were only the spankings. Not that I didn't like them. It still gets me wet just thinking about the first time he bent me over and spanked me while I read Ovid's erotic poetry. It's like a permanent impression on my mind and my ass.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Spanking Interviewee #829

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 317 milliseconds