• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Special

Special

I am happy that I learned that my husband, Mike, enjoys the fact that before we met, I was quite a promiscuous slut.

I didn’t meet Mike until a couple years after I graduated from college. He was one of my clients. Ignoring the policies about getting romantically involved with clients, we started dating and fell in love.

Mike was a kind, gentle man who would do anything to make me happy. When we were in public, he always treated me with respect and dignity, yet I knew he thought I was a very beautiful, attractive woman.

In contrast to my previous experiences, when I went to bed with Mike, he made me feel so complete. I was a person, a woman, who he treated very special. I wasn’t just a lay or a blow-job. He didn’t stare at my rather nice boobs or try to cop a feel when ever he thought he could get away with it.

He was passionate and intense. But I always knew that our acts of love were so much more than just physical pleasure. He encouraged me to “coach” him and tell him when I particularly like what he is doing or how he can do it better. At first, I wasn’t really interested in doing this because I thought it would take something away from the whole experience. But, when I tried it, I discovered the pleasurable benefits of moving his tongue 1/4" over or adjusting the pressure or angle of his touches. Believe me, ladies, its worth the effort! When something feels good but you think it could feel better, you’ll never know how much better until you help him out. Now, I rarely have to coach him at all, because he remembers my hints very well and he knows how to give me pleasure the way I like it.

We got married almost 2 years after we met. About 5 years later, I gave birth to my 2nd daughter.

Although our love only grew stronger over time, our sex life seemed to slow down after our youngest was born. I knew that Mike was always ready and willing whenever I was in the mood, but the demands on my time distracted me enough to drop lovemaking down a few notches on my list of priorities.

It was about then that we started using marital aids (my favorites are my rabbit and my Venus butterfly). After that, Mike started reading stories and letters from adult magazines while I warmed up.

Sometimes, after he read a story and we had sex, he would ask questions about the story. What did I like about it? How could it be better? Did it compare with a previous experiences of mine? I wanted to be honest, but I held back. I had heard so much about the “fragile male ego,” and did not want to hurt him. But, the more I told him, the more I became confident that he could handle it and he was actually enjoying it! His attention would lock onto me when I would tell him about a past lover, or what we did or where we did it. When I was in college, there were so many times that I seduced a man or he picked me up. Usually, these just lead to one-nighters. I never really had a steady boyfriend, but I usually had a stable of men that were willing partners whenever the time was right. I had quickie sex breaks while studying. I went on dates (dinner, movies, etc.) and always ended up fucking my date in the car, at his place or at mine. Often, I would just get drunk at a party and leave with a guy to have wild sex.

Mike enjoyed my stories and never judged my behavior, although he didn’t argue with me when I said I was a slut or I called my behavior promiscuous. He freely asked many questions and I openly answered them. I feel this brought us closer.

Then, one day, he asked a question that made me think. “Of all the guys you had sex with, could you pick out one that you would say was the best?”

There were so many men. It was fun scanning my memory, trying to compare them. After a moment, I honestly answered, “I guess that would have to be you, honey.” Mike didn’t readily accept my selection until I sincerely described how his loving, unselfish attitude made him such a wonderful lover.

“Ok, other than me,...” he started but reworded his question, “Is there one guy or one time that was special in any way that particularly stands out in your mind?”

I had more thinking to do. At the moment, I couldn’t come up with just one guy or one time. Oh, there were several candidates, but I couldn’t just pick one. I promised Mike that I would think about it and we could talk about it the next night. That satisfied him for the moment.

That next night, I was ready. I described a guy, Ted, from my comparative lit class. We were having coffee at the snack bar and discussing the various works we had read. The snack bar was closing, so we decided to move our studies to his apartment, just 2 blocks off-campus. Keep in mind that when I went to a guy’s place, I usually ended up fucking him. Ted never did anything to show a desire to have sex with me, but that was just my slutty frame of mind.

Upon arrival, Ted asked if I wanted something to drink. I asked if he had any wine, but the closest he had was wine coolers. I said that would be fine. We picked up where we left off at the snack bar, but eventually tired of the discussion. We closed our notebooks but kept talking; about each other. Ted was a large man, 6'4" and over 250 pounds. Although he wasn’t grossly fat, he was “soft” compared to some of my more athletic lovers. He wasn’t ruggedly handsome, but he was really “cute.”

Being alone with a guy always got me horny, so I decided to try to start something. During a break in our conversation, I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him toward me. I kissed him softly. Ted accepted my advance and the kiss grew in passion. After a while, I took his left hand and brought it to my right breast. He rubbed and gently squeezed it and my nipples got rock hard. I was going crazy with the slow progress, so I boldly moved my kisses toward his ear and whispered, “Do you wanna get naked?”


In a daze, Ted nodded and mumbled “Uh-huh!”

I popped up and in no time had my top, bra, skirt and panties off. Ted was still standing there, just finishing unbuttoning his shirt and taking it off. I decided to help and dropped to my knees to open his belt and fly and pull his pants down to his ankles. I immediately locked my gaze on the bulge in his briefs. It did not seem like he was erect yet, but the bulge was huge! I pulled down his shorts and stared at his impressive equipment. My hand cupped the largest balls I’ve ever seen on a man. Then I slid my hand up and grasped the semi-flaccid cock. As I pulled on it, I had a sensation I never had before. The cock in my hand actually felt “heavy.” Now, I don’t mean it was heavy like a brick. But it was noticeably heavier than any cock I ever “lifted” before. I credit this to its tremendous girth.

I leaned forward and sucked the bulbous head into my mouth. It was so large, I could not get much of the shaft past my lips. So, I busied my lips, tongue and hand to stimulate his cock in every way I could think of. It took a while, but I patiently played with it until it was fully erect, rock hard and even “heavier” than before. (On a later date, I measured his erect cock at 11" long and 8" around!)

I enjoyed this so much that I almost forgot all about my objective, to fuck him. I reached down to my pussy to rub my clit a little (that’s all it usually took) to start my juices flowing. I was surprised to discover that I was already soaked! So, I laid back on the floor and spread my legs, reaching up to pull him down to me. As he neared, I grasped his huge erection to guide it to my juicy pussy. I wasn’t a virgin, but he made me feel like one. I anticipated some degree of pain, but it was not too bad. The pain of being stretched so wide was overwhelmed by the extreme pleasure I felt from it.

I pleaded for him to force it all in and fill me up. He did exactly that and continued to plunge into me. On the out strokes, I felt a negative pressure like never before. I was quickly engulfed in orgasm and in no time my entire vagina felt like a nonstop series of electrical sparks. My orgasm wouldn’t go away for as long as Ted kept fucking me. I was sweating and my mouth became dry. My moans and sighs became shrieks and cries.

The greatest moment was when Ted erupted into my spasming cunt. His ejaculation was forceful and long. I am not sure how much cum I took into my vagina, but believe me, it was a lot! Words failed me when I tried to tell Ted how truly great (tremendous? wonderful? incredible?...) he made me feel. He softly mumbled something like “Me too.”

We were both physically spent. I climbed back up on his sofa and chugged the rest of my 2nd wine cooler in an attempt to quench my dry mouth and throat. Ted sat next to me and reached across me to softly grasp my tit. This brought our mouths close and we kissed with great passion while we settled down.

I tried again to tell him how much I enjoyed fucking him. He surprised me by saying that it was his first time. I almost cried! I suddenly felt closer than ever to him, being his first lover, taking his virginity. I embraced Ted tightly and kissed him.

I had sex with Ted, almost exclusively, about 8 times over 3 weeks. I felt like I was falling in love with Ted, and may have found my soul-mate. But old habits die hard, and Ted left me forever when he came to my dorm room, and discovered I was in there with another man.

I started to wonder if I would ever be able to settle down with one man. I graduated soon after that, and found a real nice position with a large company. The change in setting really helped me grow up and I started to date only one man at a time (with a few exceptions). Mike came into my life at just about the perfect moment, when I was most ready for him.

After telling Mike all about Ted, I was so turned on. I wanted to fuck him, whether he felt like it or not. Fortunately, he was more than ready and we fucked very hard. As we fucked, he asked questions about when I fucked Ted. The questions brought back intense memories and I started to cum like crazy. Mike liked this and kept fucking me hard until he came.

That night made Mike wonder about my response. He asked if I was curious about where Ted was and what he was doing. Before I could respond, he asked if I ever met him and he was unattached, would I want to seduce him one more time.

“Mike,” I said, “that is a very tempting idea. But that was a different time and a different me. I have no desire to change my life now.”

I have thanked Mike many times for being so understanding and letting me share my stories with him. It is strange how I started doing this for him and I have received so much pleasure in return.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Special

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds