Special Guest Star

"Oh, baby, harder..." I heard Kim call.

"Mmm, fuck yeah, fuck me..." I heard a more muffled Kat say.

"Lick me everywhere, make me cum," Kim called. Perhaps me fucking Kat in this position wouldn't really help her do that.

But Kat persevered by suddenly lifting her hands up and grabbing Kim's obscene hips, which kept her from falling on her stomach. She held on for dear life and ate Kim out from behind harder, and I felt safe enough to fuck Kat from behind harder.

Kat bucked her ass back on me and bucked her mouth forward on Kim, devouring her pussy and squeezing her hips for all they were considerably worth. I even thought I saw her head move up a little harder too. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum...I wanna be licked hard until I cum..." Kim cried.

I went into Kat all the way and fucked her rapidly, making her moan right onto Kim. "Fuck, baby...baby, I'm gonna cum...I wanna cum all over your face..." Kim declared.

I began slowing down my cock, letting my hands roam Kat's ass again - and even brushing the center of it. Kat's head went up and down over Kim's ass next, leading to Kim yelling, "Shit, I'm cumming...shit, I'm fucking cumming!"

Kim arched her ass even higher as I watched Kat take everything she was giving her. I stopped myself to try and watch what I could, which wasn't much from this angle - the only downside to an angle like this behind Kat.

But finally, I sensed it was time to pull out of her, which I did. In short order, Kim got off all fours and laid back on the right side of the couch, and Kat finally turned over to lie on the left side. I let them catch their breath and ignored my own throbbing, as I had for much of the day already.

"I think...we need a bigger place to lie down," Kat offered.

"I guess the fake, ratty pull out bed, then?" I guessed before Kat did. It looked like she was on the same page, as she got on her feet, walked over to me and kissed me - with Kim's various tastes fresh on her mouth.

I didn't have much time to savor it before Kat walked away. I watched her move and wiggle from behind as she went to the wall and pulled out the fake, made to be barely standard pull out bed for the show. But it would have to be standard enough for us, since like Kim said, I wasn't wasting time looking for another location to cum now. I doubt Kat was either.

Kim got on her feet and said, "All right, Kat...it's my turn to owe you now. That'll balance out me trying out this cock for a while, right?" she asked as she grabbed my still potent erection.

"Don't have any high ground to say no now, do I?" Kat figured. "But I'm taking some high ground anyway."

Seeming to understand, Kim laid down sideways in the middle of the bed, her legs handing off the left side of it - perfect for me to get between. Getting the idea, I stood in front of her, let her legs wrap around me and entered Kim Kardashian for the first time.

Meanwhile, Kat sat up and hovered over someone's face for the second time. She sat on Kim and let her eat her out, in a more comfortable position than she ate her out. Kat rode her while I fucked her, and this time I got to see Kat's ass do the humping from behind.

Like Kat did, I couldn't resist reaching over and fondling Kat's ass while she sat on someone. It was hard to do that and keep fucking Kim, but I did my best. I did have to stand up straight before long, my eyes darting between Kat's jiggling ass and Kim's jiggling tits behind her.

I had more than a handful of Kat's ass so many times, but Kim's tits were a rarer opportunity. So I reached down and grabbed as much as I could of them, rubbing her nipples with my thumbs while cupping her flesh. "Mmmm, fuck..." Kim muffled on Kat's muff.

Kim repeated that a few times as she ate Kat and I started fucking her faster. "Oh, baby...oh give me that cock...oh, I want that cock and that ass..." she groaned out. "I want that big fat cock pounding me and that big fat ass riding me..."

"Okay...you heard her," Kat conceded. Following orders, she turned herself around, taking her ass from my view and putting it right in Kim's face. However, now her face, tits, full frontal body and her pussy were back in my view.

Kat was already getting stimulated enough by Kim, in one hole or another. But I had to lend a few hands anyway. Doing so while still trying to fuck Kim would be difficult - yet just fucking another woman without also lending support to...a friend would be really bad form.

Leaning forward, I placed my left hand on Kat's pussy, trying not to run into Kim's tongue. My right hand grabbed onto Kat's chest and rubbed her right nipple, giving her three forms of stimulation - though two were from me.

Yet Kim then grabbed Kat's ass with her hands, and seemed to be tickling her in between. So we were even, then. Nevertheless, it just made me fuck her harder.

Somehow, I managed to put both hands between Kat's legs to rub her, since Kim seemed to be working on her ass now. Kat just groaned and bounced harder on Kim's face, but still thrust herself against my hands when she could. But after Kim's tongue went back on her pussy, my hands returned to her nipples.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum first..." Kim said against Kat.

"He better. Then I want to see him cum all over you," Kat said back. "Oh, that's gonna make me go...or maybe the finger and tongue in my holes, I don't know! Something'll make me go by then...just make it quick, both of you..."

"Yes, yes..." Kim agreed, thrusting her hips harder against me. She then took her hands off Kat's ass and put them on herself, and I felt like I had to join her. My cock and all our hands worked to get Kim off, while her tongue went everywhere to bring Kat closer.

"Fuck, here I cum again..." Kim announced, tightening on me and warning me to bear down. I looked up at Kat, who was watching hungrily below, which didn't entirely help my resolved. Neither did Kim clamping down and exploding on my cock, for that matter.

I gritted my teeth and endured, waiting until it felt like Kim was done. The second she was and the second our hands got away, I used my considerable will power to pull out of her. With my cock freshly wet, I had all the help I needed to pump myself the rest of the way.

One look at Kat's eager face - and writhing body on Kim's face - and then another look at Kim's bouncing chest was the final clincher.

As Kat practically made me promise, I aimed at Kim's boobs and got a direct hit. She shook herself on Kim while watching me drench her tits, groaning at the sight and at Kim's own oral work. In between everything, I vaguely saw Kim's tongue work faster on Kat and somewhat heard her say, "Hurry up and cum, please..."

Finally, Kat gasped loudly and gave Kim her wish. By then, my cum was settling and oozing down on Kim's chest, while Kat's entered Kim's mouth. I didn't dare touch anything or anyone, however, as I really wasn't capable of doing anything but watching.

Eventually, Kat finished and took her ass off of Kim, allowing her to finally see what I put on her chest. After letting her admire it for a few seconds, Kat crawled back over and took hold of Kim's tits, rubbing my cum onto them with her bare hands.

That was the last bit of sensory overload I could take for the moment. Turning around, I caught my breath and rebooted my mind, in an almost half-hearted attempt to get my head on straight. But once it was, we'd probably have to actually face what we did.

Inevitably, I had to turn back around. By then Kat had gotten on her feet herself, and was now standing in front of me, both of us equally naked.

Well-adjusted people would probably have to have a serious talk about our status, and what it said about being suckered into a threeway with Kim Kardashian. Whether it made us more or less well adjusted by not passing it up, well...there was a case for both.

I studied her body language to get any early hints of her mood, now that the euphoria had worn off. But as per usual, it turned more into a study of her body. But hell, in case we were going to have a talk that wouldn't go well...

Even after fucking Kim Kardashian, I didn't even check on her as I looked Kat over. Even after fucking another woman, the one I normally fucked was still first on my mind and libido. And even after unloading so much cum tonight, looking at Kat's full, busty, sexy figure and lovely face in all their glory was still making me feel like I might have reserves after all.

At least some of that seemed easy for Kat to read on my face, if I read hers correctly. After a look down at me, she finally spoke, "Oh, fuck, get over here..."

I walked the first few inches toward her, yet Kat reached to grab my cock and pulled me the rest of the way. Her lips quickly met mine, sliding over them and slipping between them just the way I loved. She briefly broke off and I put my hands on her waist as I began to join in.

My hands went everywhere they could on Kat's body, as if we hadn't even done anything yet. They briefly cupped her breasts and ran over every shapely curve on her waist and hips. But I soon went lower, going gently in case Kim did too much of a number on her.

She still felt wet, although that could have been residue from earlier. Nevertheless, my fingers brushed her lips to get some new moisture down there. Judging by how Kat opened her mouth and used her tongue to open mine, it was starting to work.

I broke off to catch my breath only as long as necessary, quickly going back to suckle Kat's luscious lower lip. Kat lightly nibbled on my top one in return, and the jolt made me more aware that I was getting somewhat hard again in her hand already. But it might take a while longer this time.

I broke off again, searching for ideas on how to hurry this likely last round along. Then our audience came back into view.

Kim was now standing next to Kat, still fully naked like the rest of us. I briefly registered that she still looked turned on - before seeing both her and Kat in my eyesight, standing together with every seductive part of them laid bare, shorted the rest of me out.

As I let myself feast on Kim again, it dawned on me that I barely really kissed or touched her yet. Thinking about that while Kat was right there wouldn't be wise under any other circumstance - but we were beyond that at this point. Yet if there was still some reluctance from any of them...

On impulse, I reached over and put a hand each on their stomachs. I slowly took them down and before long, I had a finger tracing each set of pussy lips. The tips of my index fingers were inside them by the time they walked forward and surrounded me.

Kim was the one who kissed me first, which instinctively made me shove my finger further into her. Her upper lips felt kind of spicy - or perhaps it just felt that way because they were new to me - while her lower lips got wetter and tighter on my finger.

As Kim's mouth started covering mine, Kat used her own to glide against my right ear. Both their lips suckled on a part of me while both my hands did their best to fuck them simultaneously. I had it almost down pat by the time Kim broke from me and Kat took her turn kissing my lips.

For the next minute or so, the ladies took turns kissing my mouth, and the one who wasn't was kissing some other part of my head. I pulled back and pecked them back and forth myself, curling a finger into both of them in the meantime. I started adding another on them when I started kissing down Kim's neck and chest.

Without being phased by how my cum was on her tits moments ago, I kissed them as best I could. Nevertheless, I was started to regret having my hands full by now. However, Kat stopped me and made it a little easier.

Using her own hands, Kat pushed her tits up and put them right into my face. She motorboated me on her own as I tried to suckle anything I could. When she put her breasts down, Kim then went forward and pushed her own breasts onto my face, practically tit-fucking it.

Kat and Kim kept holding their tits up right in my face, almost pressing both sets together. I made myself remember to keep finger fucking them, all while going back and forth kissing, sucking and nuzzling all four ample breasts. Even when I was just resting between on pair of boobs, the other was being rubbed against my head.

Overcome, I fucked each pussy hard and deep, hoping it made us all somewhat even. But as they groaned and I sucked on so much flesh while banging so much pussy, I really wanted to tip them over.

Inspired - at least I hoped it was inspired - I fucked them both hard enough to hopefully leave juices on their fingers when I pulled out. Either way, I then reached around and put a hand on each of their heart shaped asses - placing my wet fingers in between both sets of juicy buns.

"Oh Jesus, of course..." Kat groaned. I made sure to suckle her nipples extra hard as I let my right index finger tickle her asshole. If Kim could do it for her, I convinced myself it was only fair.

Kat didn't say or do anything to resist, though I didn't look up and check her face to be sure. But when the tip of my finger got into her ass, I turned my face to Kim's chest next, devouring her tits as my left finger entered her worshipped behind.

"Okay...do it," Kim gave official permission. Carefully, I let my fingers start going deeper into their backsides, while still sliding my face on everyone's breasts. I knew I couldn't stay there much longer, though, since no one's pussy was being filled anymore.

So as a final buildup, I opened my mouth wide and took in as much of Kat's left breast as possible. She moaned and try to push her flesh even deeper, but it was already hard enough to breathe by then. After batting her nipple around with my tongue, I moved over to give the same treatment to her right breast.

Kim knew what was coming by the time I got to her, so she shoved her left breast into my open mouth herself. I fucked each ass a little faster while giving Kim's tits gentle and hard sucks and nibbles. Finally, I reached the impossible and had my fill of these breasts.

Carefully, I knelt down on the floor and kept my hands and fingers on their asses in the process. Once that was settled, I did exactly what I did to their breasts, only on their pussies. I went back and forth to eat them up while still fucking their asses at the same time.

Now that their hands were full, Kat and Kim laid them on my head to push me deeper when I got to one of them. Their asses were bucking back against my hands, and bucking forward against my mouth when I reached a pussy.

"Oh, baby, fuck me," Kat said, borrowing one of Kim's common phrases. "Fuck me back there and over there...oh, yeah, you make me wanna get fucked everywhere..."

"Oh God, that's it..." Kim said for some reason. But it became clearer when she leaned over and actually kissed Kat full on her full lips for the first time.

I froze at the sight, as any sane man would. However, my hands and mouth froze too, and I soon saw what an error that was. When I got them working again, Kim made it so that Kat's mouth was getting full and fucked, just as I was tongue fucking her pussy and finger fucking her ass.

We made her get it from all possible holes, until Kim broke from lips and dove for her breasts. I was still fucking Kim's ass, yet our attention was mostly on Kat now. She cupped her tits up again, only this time it was to shove them in Kim's starving face.

"Oh Jesus mother fuck, you gotta be..." Kat gasped. "God...Kim Kardashian is eating my tits...and you're filling up that big fucking ass of hers...and mine..." The combined sensory overload was really getting to Kat now.

She almost seemed to spasm on my face, which gave me a clear signal. I doubled my efforts to lick her out thoroughly, while pumping that big fucking ass of hers even harder, all as Kim slobbered over her big fucking tits.

"Oh...oh God, eat those fucking tits...rim out that pussy and ass...fucking drain me!" Kat demanded. "Give it to me again and again and ag...ugh, is this fucking happening?!"

It was as good a question as any. But if this wasn't real, the feel of Kat giving out and unloading all over my mouth again was an incredible simulation.

Even after all the loads from earlier, we worked up this big final batch from her. I was the one actually rewarded with it all, however, but that was a matter of position. Heck, if Kat had this much left, then Kim...

The second Kat finished, I took my mouth back over to Kim's pussy, eating it again as Kat was still more than fresh in my mouth. The combined taste was unleashing another big burst in me, both in front and in back of Kim.

I heard Kat catch her breath as Kim was getting louder. Now that Kat was finished, I took my finger out of her ass and brought it over to Kim. I pulled my face back and let the left index finger that had been in Kat's ass go right into Kim's pussy, fucking it while my right index finger kept sodomizing her ass.

"Fuck, fuck, one more time...oh baby, so good..." Kim hissed. "Please, please...oh shit, never mind! Get back there and eat me now, let me fucking fill you up! Fuck, here I cum!"

Taking the hint, I removed my right finger and put my mouth back on her right on time. After circling my tongue all over Kim's pussy - and the various tastes on it now - Kim humped herself on my face until she gave out one last time too.

I didn't know how Kim was still standing after that, given that I could barely get myself up. When I did, I almost immediately fell onto the bed, but managed to turn on my back afterwards. My still erect one last time cock was up in the air and visible, yet it didn't register at first.

But Kat found a fool proof way to bring it to my attention.

And when she took her mouth off my cock five seconds later, Kim tried it out too.

"This has been a thorough spontaneous threeway," Kat said after Kim freed her mouth from me. "It's just missing one thing, though. Our tits have gotten all your cum so far...I say whatever you got left needs to go higher. I'm not waiting any longer for it now," she declared before taking my head between her lips.

"As long as you save some for me," Kim said in the meantime. "I made this thing happen, I'm taking more of the risk. So I deserve to drink you dry too."

"You didn't even know you wanted it till an hour ago. I made plans for it a lot longer," Kat argued after popping off. Yet Kim just licked me up and down and suckled on my side, which kind of tilted things in her favor.

Even then, I knew it wasn't safe to agree with that in front of Kat, though. Fucking another woman in front of her was one thing to allow, but taking her side in an argument was far riskier. Especially when their mouths had more productive things they could do.

"Fine," Kat decided on her own. "Let's just get it out of him and we'll go from there." On that note, she took a deep breath and descended right down my shaft. She had been practicing indeed - enough to finally take that final pesky inch into her mouth.

Both of us couldn't breath at the moment, for far different reasons. Kat came up halfway through and swallowed, as Kim bent down to lick the bottom of my cock. But Kat had to come off, leaving Kim alone to run her lips over my shaft.

She bent down deeper to take my balls in, leaving my cock unattended. Kat just watched, then took another breath and plunged down yet again. When she got all the way down, every single inch of my cock and balls got lathered and sucked on for a brief second, before they both needed air.

Kat got herself right between my legs by herself, leaving Kim to sit on my left. Before Kim had a chance to do anything, Kat took me with both hands and started stroking. As she bent her head down and let her lips barely brush my head, she had my full attention.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Special Guest Star
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds