Speech and Debate Pt. 02

He opened his mouth and took the head of my dick on his tongue. The heat of his mouth nearly did me in. His tongue swirled over my head and the rim of my cock, flicking quickly. He may have been just exploring, but he was a natural at this. He tried to take as much as he could down his willing throat, but made it about 1/2 way before he stopped and gagged a bit. It didn't deter him.

He kissed and licked my shaft and then sucked in my balls and rolled them in his mouth, moaning as he did. My fingers held on to his dark hair, not because I wanted to push myself deeper into him, but simply because I needed the support to remain standing. My head was swimming in a fog of overwhelming emotion.

"Did you like that?" He whispered from below me.

I nodded.

He kissed my cock head again and I trembled.

"You like seeing a jock boy on his knees in front of your monster dick, hmm?"

Again, I nodded.

"Are you going to feed me your cock? Gonna make this jock boy swallow your load?"

"For fuck's sake," I groaned, "how did you know I liked this kinda talk? I didn't even know until you opened your mouth!"

"Exploration has its benefits."

He dove back onto my dick and sucked diligently for a minute. He rubbed my dick on his lips. Watching his full mouth pout around the head of my cock as his dark brown eyes stared up into mine was almost too much.

"You're gonna make me cum, Daniel."

"Yeah? You're gonna cum on me? You want me to take your load again?"

"Yeah," I whispered. He jerked my wet cock with twisting motions, stopping now and then to lap and lick it or beat it against his outstretched tongue.

"Give it to me, dude. Give me your cum."

I decided to play his games and turned the tables.

"Tell me you want it." I demanded. His face was shocked for a moment, but soon his expression melted to a frenzied pleasure.

"I want it."

"What do you want?"

"I want you to cum."

"Tell me you want to taste my load. Tell me how much you love sucking my big nerd cock."

"Oh fuck, I love your big cock. I want it. Please. Give me your cock."

His hand was working his own still hard tool as he crouched before me but he never missed a beat.

"Where do you want it?"

"In my mouth, please, cum in my mouth." His eyes were harried, frenzied, and full of lust. It drove me over the edge.

I placed my cock head on his outstretched tongue and watched as first one and then six more huge jets of cum plastered Daniel's mouth, each one eliciting a moan from him. Before I'd finished, he closed his lips over my head and sucked the remaining sperm from my balls, his tongue and my load mixing on my skin. He swallowed it all, kissed and licked my dick clean and then rose to his feet. Between us, another pile of his own cum was splashed against the grey plastic of the sink.

"You apparently liked that," I said.

"Yeah, apparently. That was super hot. A dominant nerd. Oxymoronic, but a total turn on."

I smiled at him and lowered my eyes. Even in those days, I really didn't know how to take a compliment. He raised my eyes to meet his and kissed me again. This kiss was not filled with lust or the driving passion of imminent sexual release. It was tender and gentle, sweet almost. He didn't push for entry, but asked for it, and I allowed it. My head spun when he pulled back.

"Why did you do that? I mean, I know it's my birthday, but you didn't have to do that."

"I wanted to."

I nodded and watched as he stuffed himself back into his jeans and I followed suit.

"Plus, I can't come out of the bathroom covered in your cum. We're at 32,000 feet. I couldn't very well leave any evidence. I mean, besides the stuff on the floor.

He used one shoe to rub in the second mess he'd made in this session. Quickly he leaned in and kissed me again, barely brushing my lips with his.

"Follow in five minutes." He said, " And this time, try and make it an actual five. You got here in under two last time."

"Sorry," I offered. "But can you blame me?"

He smiled at me again, unlocked the door, opened it just enough to let himself out and closed it. I locked it quickly behind him.

I regarded myself in the dirty little mirror over the tiny plastic sink in the back of this dinky little airplane. My skin was flush, but I couldn't help smile.

I still didn't have all of the answers the questions I'd been asking. But I had a few ideas.

Daniel had kissed me.

HE had kissed ME. Not the other way around. He had been the aggressor. That had to mean something. I wasn't sure what, but it had to.

I still had no idea what Daniel was, but I was damned sure ready to explore all the options and find out.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds