Speech and Debate Pt. 04

"Holy shit...do that again."

With pleasure.

In to the hilt, out slowly, back in at a crawl. He felt and registered every inch. His body made that clear.

I didn't want to go much faster. If I did, this would all be over too soon. When he rocked his hips back, I rolled mine forward so I pressed fully into him. On the back stroke, I held his hips in place so that I never fully exited his ass. With this rhythm, Daniel, the Captain of the Lacrosse team, rode my cock.

"Ahhh, it feels so huge inside me. Fuck...don't stop fucking me. You're going to make me shoot, soon. Fuck yes!"

The stream of sexy talk was nearly constant, as if my cock was physically pushing the words from inside of him.

"God I want you to pound me, but I don't want this to stop. Keep going like this. Fuck me! Your cock, David. Shit I love your cock in my ass."

My name on his passion addled lips made me want to give him the pounding he desired. Somehow, I controlled myself.

"You're going to make me cum soon. I want to feel what you felt today. Cum in me. Please?"

"Fuck, yes," I agreed.

He leaned forward and kissed me fully. My cock slid smoothly inside him and just as smoothly withdrew and repeated.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck. Cum in me, David. I want to feel you shoot in my tight ass. Are you going to cum for me?"

I continued my fucking but felt my balls draw up tighter. Daniel must have sensed the oncoming storm and it made him groan as he rode me faster.

"Oh, shit, Daniel, I'm so close."

Daniel's rocking picked up a little steam.

"Yeah? Fuck yes, cum in my hole."

I reached between us and tore the jock strap away from his cock so I could wrap my hand over his uncut member as my cock pulsed and stretched his ass apart. The contact was enough to send him to the moon.

His jizz coated my stomach and spilled into my palm. It caused his muscles to tense on my cock, to tighten so much I thought he would squeeze me out of existence. As if to protect itself from annihilation, my prick expanded even further as I felt my cum splatter against Daniel's insides. I kept thrusting as I came, coating every inch of him with my seed and watching as my orgasm drove him to a second unexpected extension of his own. In a moment both his ass and my chest and stomach were literally coated in 18-year-old boy cum.

Our breaths were ragged and Daniel collapsed on top of me, his face pressed to the side of my neck and shoulders, but his ass still spasming and thrashing around my equally sensitive cock, oozing myself into him. Every now and then, an involuntary shiver would make him convulse. The old southern ladies would say "someone's walking' on your grave," but I tend to believe losing your anal virginity had more to do with it than old school superstition.

We didn't do much speaking over the next several hours. At some point, Daniel ordered us room service and scared the bell boy who delivered it thirty minutes later by answering the door with a his erection pointed straight into the hallway. He tipped the man generously before bounding back into the bed beside me. Our food was cold by the time we ended up eating it.

The old adage of "fucking like bunnies," seems appropriate.

Daniel enjoyed the slower, longer sessions when he took my dick inside him and forced me to cum twice more. We tried for a third, but by that point, I was shooting almost painful blanks.

He returned the favor twice more, once on my side and once with my knees pulled to my chest and my hips resting on a pile of pillows.

My skin was wrinkly from our third shower in maybe four hours when we finally collapsed to the bed and stared at the ceiling, both of our bodies at the limit of their abilities. One arm was thrown over my chest, attempting to hold my racing heart inside when I felt his fingers lace through my other hand.

"Don't worry," he said as he drew our entwined hands to his own hairy chest and covered it with his other palm.

"Hmm?" I asked, pretending not to have heard him, unsure I was able to walk this path of conversation right now.

"Don't worry. Seriously. You have nothing to be afraid of."

I kept my eyes on the ceiling.

"You don't understand." I said, the mix of powerful adolescent emotions beginning to come to a boil inside me. "You can't. You are too good to be believed. I know it's only exploration, like you said, but..."

"You can't be stupid enough to believe that line, still? Not now," he said from beside me. "I thought you were smarter than that."

"That's the second time today that you've questioned my intelligence." I scoffed. "What am I supposed to believe?"

The question hung unanswered between us for a while.

"I'm not sure." Daniel said, but he pressed our interwoven hands to his chest even tighter. "Can't we just enjoy it for now? Still? I don't know what will happen tomorrow, but you can feel that right?" His hands pressed me into his chest, his heartbeat pounding out a strong, steady, sure rhythm beneath my fingers.

I nodded.

"Just focus on that for now. And know that I will find a way to see you. When we get home."

I turned my face towards the window, not wanting him to see the tears that leaked from my eyes, the unparalleled joy that mocked me as I caught my reflection in the surface of the darkened window panes.

"Don't worry about that." He finished the thought. I felt him snuggle up behind me, our spent bodies finding comfortable spaces again, molding to each other with now practiced ease. His arm and our locked grip wound over my shoulder and was pressed into my chest.

"Get the light?" he asked and kissed the back of my neck.

I turned the knob and sent the room into darkness.

I tried to memorize the feeling of that moment, to take a snapshot that I could look at whenever I needed it. In a few hours, everything was going to change. No matter what way we worked out together or alone, tomorrow was a day of total change.

I had begun this trip as one person, someone I could understand and knew how to be. The past three nights had obliterated that man. Tomorrow, I would have to start figuring out who I was now, after Daniel.

During Daniel.

God, I hoped it was during and not after. I'm not a religious person, but I never prayed so hard for anything as I did that night.

By the time I was able to drift off the sleep, Daniel was slumbering peacefully behind me, nestled into my hair and squeezing me almost uncomfortably close.

Memorize it.

"I will find a way to see you. When we get home."

Tomorrow I started rebuilding myself. And I would start with that single piece of information as my new foundation.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds