Speech and Debate Pt. 10

"Baby,...Oh, god...please,..." he whimpered beneath me, his face slackening and his eyes fluttering closed.

I pressed his cock against my prostate and squeezed him inside me, my chute rippling around his girth. His eyes sprang open and his mouth dropped open on his chest.

I felt his cock head fatten, felt every cell of it press into my insides when the first volley erupted from him. The heat of it shot through me, putting to shame the water that had now filled the shower room with steam. I rocked backwards when the second blast of his seed coated my guts, my head falling back.

The scream that came from Daniel seemed to be ripped from somewhere so far inside him I swear his ancestors felt it. My dick pulsed once and then spewed a thick jet of cum that arched into the air between us, mixing with the spray. I couldn't separate the feelings as more and more of me burst into the air, draining me until I felt I might dry up on the spot.

I'm not sure if it was the workout, the sexual release, or some combination of the two that did it in the end, but I lost all strength in my body and collapsed onto Daniel's chest, even as his prick continued pulsing his thick white cum deeper and deeper inside me. I could feel some of it as it trickled from my hole and dripped from his balls to the floor. His heart beat and my own pounded in time in my skull, blocking out the sounds of the water that fell on my back and shoulders, suddenly stingingly hot. We both struggled to gulp in air as if we'd run a marathon in world record speed.

Twenty minutes later, after some semblance of strength had returned to our muscles, Daniel followed behind me as I wobbled towards the supply closet to grab us some towels. We left wet foot prints on the floor as we walked and I quickly did the calculations to reassure myself that they would dry to nothingness before anyone entered the gym again in the morning. We left our wet clothes in small heaps on the shower floor and made the trip naked as the day we were born.

I could feel Daniel's eyes on me as we walked, caressing the skin of my back and ass. I wondered if my ass was pink and red from the workout I'd just put it through, or if any of Daniel's thick cum had escaped. Suddenly, my forward motion was halted as Daniel wrapped both of his big arms around me and crushed my back into his chest. I felt his lips and the scratchy wonderfulness of his stubble as he kissed the base of my neck.

I eased myself into his embrace and leaded my head back against his shoulder, closing my eyes. I breathed in that wonderful scent of his, clean and deep and manly.

"Thanks," he whispered and kissed my ear. I could feel his soft cock pressing into my ass and my hips pushed back into his mound on their own.

"Thank you. For everything: Prom, Boston...everything," I mumbled in reply.

My whole body was more relaxed that I ever remember it being. I have always carried a little tension in me, a readiness in my muscles, always on the look out. I guess it's a side effect of being in the social "prey" level of the hierarchy, free game for torture and humiliation. But it was gone now, as Daniel gently swayed gently back and forth with his arms around my chest, my arms resting on top of his. I swayed with him, dancing there in the abandoned gym hallway to music that no one else could hear.

He kissed the side of my neck again. And again.

"Come on," I sighed, unsure if I really meant what I was about to say, "Let's get dried off and dressed."

"Do we have to?" he asked, kissing my shoulder.

I nodded and bit my lower lip, thankful he couldn't see the struggle playing out on my face. I seriously debated the possibility of staying in the gym overnight with him, but thought better of it in the end.

"I gotta get home or Mama won't let me go to the Prom at all. Be just my luck. Get invited to Prom against all odd, then get my sorry ass grounded and can't go."

Daniel's arms unwound just a little and his palms pressed to my ribs. He moved them slowly over my abs and down my plate until he could grab my sore cock and spent balls in his cupped hand. He squeezed gently and pressed his own cock deeper into the valley between my cheeks; my breath stopped short and I went onto my toes in a flash.

"Alright. If you insist," he growled, his lips just a millimeter from my ear.

Suddenly, I was standing like a lone palm tree against hurricane force winds. The wall of Daniel's body was all around me one moment and then gone the next. I wasn't sure what had happened for a half second and I wobbled and stumbled drunkenly catching myself against the white painted cinderblock wall.

Then I noticed the shape of Daniel's perfectly tanned bubble butt moving ahead of me, jiggling slightly, beaded with drops of water like rain on a windsheild. His ass and legs tensed so that the shadows and valleys of each individual ligament made themselves known, hinting at his prowess without shouting it.

"Pick up the pace, Nerd," he called, his voice echoing down the empty hallway as he got farther and farther away, "let's get you dressed and back home to Mama!"

It only took us 30 minutes of trying to actually accomplish the re-dressing.

It's more than a little difficult when every time you catch a glimpse of the boy across from you, you are overcome with the desire to push him to the floor and have your way with him. Again. We had to pull our selves back from intense make out sessions that were well on their way to becoming round two of the "David and Daniel sex adventures" for the night. Three times we neared that brink and three times we halted before the point of no return! We deserve a medal for that achievement alone.

Eventually, we made it to the Senior parking lot. The street lamps had come on, clouds of little flying insects darting through the stream of faded yellow and back into the twilight shadows like fish in the river. Daniel's Jeep and my Camry were the only two cars there. I liked when that happened. It was almost like being public. Something of his and something of mine, together so that you can't possibly miss them if you are looking. Out in the open, there for everyone to see.

And yet, no one did.

"So I'll be at your house around 6:00, okay?" Daniel said. The prom was two days away, but he was already planning out the events of the night.

"Sure," I said, opening my driver's side door and hopping in. Daniel stood in the opening, his torso blocking the light from above.

"Then we'll go to my house and finish getting ready till the Limo picks us up at 7:30. Amy is the last stop and then we hit the dance around...what?" He stopped his itinerary break down and looked at me with eyebrows raised.

I hadn't realized it, but when he mentioned Amy, my face must have fallen or twisted or contorted, giving away the growing mix of hatred, jealousy, and abject terror I felt towards Daniel's "girlfriend."

"Sorry," I said, trying to smooth out my features. "I guess I'm just nervous to be in the same space as Amy. Tiny, confined space. Next to all that...meanness"

Daniel waved his hand in dismissal.

"Please. Don't even think about it. Trust me, nothing is going to happen between you two. I won't let it."

"How can you possibly control that? I mean, she's AMY!"

"She's just a human being, David. She's not some kind of goddess. God knows!"

I sighed again and did my best to conceal my nerves.

"I guess," I whispered, looking down at my lap.

"Hey," Daniel's finger lifted my chin so I stared into his soft brown eyes. "Nothing is going to happen, okay? I promise." He leaned in my car and kissed me gently.

My head spun too quickly for me to respond.

"Text me when you get home safely, okay?" Daniel said, shifting his weight. "And wear your seatbelt."

He closed my car door and I soon heard his own close behind him. His engine rumbling to life beside me reminded me that I needed to breathe and that I had a task to accomplish. I started my car and drove home on complete auto pilot mode.

I texted Daniel while I lay in bed.

DAVID: Made it home safe. Headed to bed. See you at school tomorrow.

He replied immediately.

DANIEL: Sweet dreams, babe. Miss you already. Xoxo -D

To say that my mother was shocked when I told her I needed to go rent a tux for the prom would be the understatement of the century. She did her best to control her giddy glee at the prospect, but she bounced around the rental shop like a deranged humming bird, extolling the virtues of a vest over the cummerbund, the real bow tie over the clip on. I was in no mental state to try and bring her head out of the clouds, so I let her have her moment. I played the silent mannequin as she dressed me like a baby doll, barely able to hold back her tears. It was kind of cute, actually.

In the end we chose,(and by we, I mean my Mama STRONGLY suggested that I choose) a classic slim-cut black tuxedo with a white shirt, no frills and a royal blue silk vest and bow-tie to match. The rental shoes gleamed in the light and the faux-sapphire cufflinks and studs sparkled at my wrists and down my chest.

I had to to admit, it was a good look for me. I actually found myself feeling somewhat attractive for the first time, without the aid of Daniel. With him, I always felt special and wanted. But by myself in my room, that was rarely the case. The blue color worked well with my complexion and made my already blue eyes deepen to nearly match the dark cerulean of the vest. It was a striking combination with my blonde hair falling just to my eyes.

If I'd thought that the process of getting the tux had been a hassle, the night of the Prom itself proved too much for my mother. She must have taken 200 pictures just following me down the stairs and into the living room. I felt like some kind of celebrity with a single, very enthusiastic, very supportive, but certifiably insane paparazzo.

I was made to stand by the fire place, by the ficus tree, next to the front door, on the porch, against a tree in the front yard, by my car, in front of the garage door, at the kitchen table, backwards across a chair, and any other number of poses my mother could think of in the moment as she clicked and turned to get different angles.

My little sister watched the entire thing with a smile of absolute evil marching across her face. I took solace in the seeing that at least she had suffered a recent battle with teenaged acne and come away with multiple large zits in unfortunately prominent places. It was a small victory, as she watched me twist in my mothers' clutches, but it was a victory I clung to amidst my ongoing photographic humiliations.

"He's not even taking anyone, mom," she mumbled in her typical lethargic apathy. "Why are you taking so many pictures?"

"You shut your mouth, young lady," mamma snapped. "Your brother's going to Prom, god damn it, so show a little sibling affection, get your head out of your ass, and shut up if you can't say something nice."

It was my turn to smile as I watched my sister's shoulders hunch down and her eyes start to vigorously study the carpet. It was always worse to be called out by your Mama IN FRONT of your siblings than it was to be called out when no one else could hear. Witnesses to your powerlessness. Highly satisfying when it wasn't happening to me.

I was just reveling in her distress when I heard a car door close outside. Mama reacted first, her nerves already on high alert.

"Your friend is here, honey!" She almost sang as she peered out the front window, holding back the dainty lace curtain. "Oh my, doesn't he look GORGEOUS."

"Mom!" I whined.

"What? A woman can look," She admonished. To my absolute devastating horror she added under her breath, "Let me tell you, if I was 20 years younger...dear Jesus help me."

"MOTHER!"

She laughed at me and told me to hush up at the same time she opened the door for Daniel.

"Hello, hun! Come in, Come in!"

I was all of a sudden a very large ball of barely concealed nerves. Daniel was meeting my mother. Well, he had already met her on the first day he'd made me run to school. But he was meeting my mother now, after all of the developments. It felt like a "meet the parents" kind of meeting now.

My mama was correct. Daniel did look absolutely gorgeous.

His tux was black as well, and looked tailored specifically to fit him exactly. His lapels were thinner than mine, and a shade lighter than the rest of his suit. His tuxedo shirt was solid black as well and he wore a crisp red bow tie and blindingly red satin patterned vest. The black and red extremes cut a very dashing line. His dark hair and dark olive skin made him seem almost dangerous.

My mouth was watering just looking at him. I tried not to stare at him too much as my mom fidgeted with him and with me in equal measure. To this day, I think she just wanted to touch him. More than once I heard her make some aside comment about, "So big and strong." "Broad shoulders." Etc etc.

My mother was hitting on my almost-maybe-more-than-boyfriend.

I wanted to die.

"Alright, let me just get a few of the two of you together and I'll let you guys be on your way."

Mama scooted Daniel and I to stand in front of the fireplace. I had to restrain myself from wrapping my arms around his waist and striking the traditional Prom pose. I must not have restrained well enough because my sister decided to open her vitriolic pie hole once more.

"Oh, yes. One of the happy couple in front of the fire place!" She quipped snidely.

If looks could kill...well, she would have been dead a million times over by that point. I made a mental note to destroy her at the first available opportunity.

You'd have thought I was an immigrant leaving on a steamer ship for the New World circa 1900, the way my mom stood on the porch and waved as we drove off in Daniel's red Jeep. I saw her wiping her eyes on her sleeve through Daniel's side view mirrors.

"She's great, babe," Daniel said as he moved his right arm to rest palm up and waiting on my thigh. I wound my fingers into his and squeezed.

"Thanks," I said distracted. "Sorry about my sister. She can be a bitch sometimes."

"It's cool. You've met Adam. I understand."

We drove the rest of the way to his house in content silence, holding hands while we still could. Our thumbs never stopped moving over the skin of the other person's hand the entire ride.

Daniel's house was just as large as I'd remembered, his mother just as warm and welcoming. She only asked to snap a few dozen pictures before Daniel and I were released. She'd already done this whole thing with Adam, so the novelty was less intense for her with her younger son.

I followed Daniel to his room and finally released a big breath when I closed his bedroom door behind me. I hadn't realized how tense I had been since I'd started getting ready early in the afternoon. I half expected Daniel to push me against a wall and kiss me. I wanted him to. It may have taken two hours to get ready but if he wanted to I'd shoot it all to hell and start over again.

But he didn't.

He walked to the far corner of his room and left me leaning against his door. I watched him bend down and rifle through something on the floor. When he stood and turned to face me, music started to play behind him.

He extended his arm to me and beckoned me to come to him with one crook of his long fingers.

"Dance with me?" he asked, his smile broadening.

It felt like someone else was walking towards him. I couldn't stop looking at his face, his beautiful brown eyes and the smile that I knew was only for me. It was slow song, one I wasn't familiar with, but it could have been Death Metal for all the difference it would have made.

I took Daniel's raised left hand in my right and placed my left hand on his shoulder. He slipped his left arm around the small of my back and pulled me gently to him. I felt his stomach pressing into mine, the warmth of his hips as he swayed us back and forth, taking the lead.

For the second time this week, we were dancing on our own. I leaned my forehead down and pressed it to his and closed my eyes. Nothing the prom could offer could possibly come close to this. Not a snowball's chance in hell, as the saying goes.

We didn't talk for that first song. Maybe not even for the second. My arms had moved to encircle Daniel's waist and he clung to my neck when I heard him speak.

"I just wanted to dance with you in our fancy suits and stuff. Just once... on Prom night."

I opened a small space between us so I could lean down and kiss him long and slow. I held that kiss and pressed into him as hard as I could until the need to draw breath made my lungs burn.

"Thank you," I breathed.

He was quiet for a long time.

"You know I would take you...to prom...tonight? I'd take you if you asked me to."

I stared at him. For someone who has always been of above average intelligence, it is not often that I find myself unable to speak. But I just...stared at him.

He was serious, his face made that plain as day. Somewhere in those deep pools, somewhere behind my own reflection that floated on their surface, a part of Daniel wanted me to ask him. He may not have been fully there, not entirely free of doubt, but there was some growing ember that was ready for it.

I just wasn't sure I was. I had dreamed of walking arm in arm into Prom with Daniel. Of course I had. But I also dreamed of spending the summer before college together. Then of college itself. And beyond. But none of those dreams involved other people. When I dreamed about Daniel, it was as if I dreamed of us as the last two people on the planet: no one else mattered and no one else existed. I didn't even miss their presence or remember that other people once may have roamed the restaurants and vacation havens Daniel and I visited together, night after night.

It was not that I wasn't ready for the world to know about me and Daniel. I just didn't NEED them to know. It simply didn't matter. It accomplished none of my own goals to broadcast it when the only opinion I truly cared about was Daniel's.

"I know you would," I whispered back, unsure it was really me talking. "I don't need that. This is our Prom. And I don't have to share it, or you, with any one else. It will just be us in this memory. For as long as I live. That's how I like it."

He kissed me softly and nodded.

The door made only the slightest scraping noise as Adam pushed it open and barged into the room without knocking.

Daniel and I sprung apart as quickly as possible and began straightening our clothes and doing an all around horrible job of covering up the fact that we had just been caught.

"Settle down, Love Birds," Adam chuckled and raised his palms in a non threatening gesture.

"Shut up, ass wipe," Daniel spat back instantly.

"Cool it, little dipshit. I just came up to tell you the Limo is here," Adam declared and started to leave. Suddenly he stopped and turned to Daniel.

"But while I'm here, what the fuck are you doing?" He asked his little brother to a stunned and reaction from the both of us.

"Why on God's green earth would you take that Amy NIGHTMARE when it is so plainly obvious that you would rather take David? Huh? Why even go at all? I've met her, little bro, and let me tell you, that chick is grade-A-type-1-bat-shit-crazy-pants. Not to mention a stone cold bitch. So what's the big deal? You bring a dude to prom. Who gives a flying fuck? And if they do, fuck 'em."

Adam's face was red with the passion of his tirade. I didn't seem to exist for the two brothers. Adam locked his eyes right on Daniel, reading him the riot act but essentially being the most supportive and astute sibling a guy could hope for at the same time. Daniel's eyes were wide and his lips parted but otherwise he stood as still as stone.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds