Speech and Debate Pt. 15B

Looking up into the infinite stars painted across the night sky, I rested my head on his shoulder and breathed deep.

"It would be a shame to waste such a beautiful night," I cooed.

"Waste it?"

"We got the sky, we got the warm summer air, we got the hot tub all to ourselves..."

Daniel growled low in his chest.

"Deal."

His hands slipped between my thighs, running gently up the inside of my leg, flattening against my taint and then sliding easily towards my hole. His stubbled chin was at my neck, working every nerve there with practiced expertise. My legs opened for him and I felt his thick finger probing at my entry. I ground my hips into him and felt him slide inside me, arching his way upwards, stroking my nerve endings, pushing for my spot.

"Another..." I moaned, my fingers in his hair, pulling him into me.

I gasped as a second finger joined the first, opening me up, filling me.

"Yess..."

His fingers were magic, in and out at just the right speed. My dick arched above the water, bouncing on my stomach and coating me with a new stream of clear liquid.

"Another."

Daniel's hot breath on my neck mixed with the rising steam of the hot tub and the heat of his fingers inside my tight chute drove me higher. The third finger made me bite my lower lip to hold in the scream of pleasure. He twisted and arched his fingers, drumming them against my prostate in rapid succession until I thought I would cum right then and there.

"Stop!" I called out. "Not yet! I want you inside me."

It took all the strength I had to pull myself off of his fingers and pull him to face me in the middle of the tub. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him hard, my tongue wrestling with his. My right leg wrapped around his waist and I lifted myself onto my toes.

Daniel's strong hands cupped my ass, lifting and spreading me so my other foot left the floor and I clung to Daniel's torso, his uncut dick unseen but felt like some kind of angelic presence just below my waiting and ready hole.

My eyes went white when I slid myself down his body and felt his cock press into me, open and waiting and ready from his fingering. Quietly, I felt him begin to take up space inside me, pushing out my breath, pushing out my confusion. Inch after glorious inch of his thick tool pushed inside me, or I sank into him. I couldn't tell. It didn't matter.

I moaned through my kisses, groaned as I sank onto his hips and felt him throbbing.

"You're going to cum in me at least once tonight, you understand?" I breathed, my forehead pressed to his, his dark hair around my fingers.

Daniel nodded and bit at my lower lip.

"Make me forget summer," I begged him. "Make me forget College and leaving and Amy and life. Make me forget."

Daniel deftly unwound my arms from around his neck and pulled them to my sides, straight out. He moved his palm to the middle of my chest and gently pushed my torso back towards the water.

His hands slid down my back as I reclined, unsure where the surface of the water was but knowing it was near. His fingers pressed into my hips, keeping me steady until I felt my back sink beneath the surface.

I let myself fall into the heat of the water, slowly, until I floated, legs around Daniel's waist, his cock still throbbing inside me. The world went strangely silent. The sounds of gurgling water and the feel of heat were all I could recognize.

In that bubbling haze, I gazed up at Daniel: his massive chest heaved, dusted with dark hair, his nipples hard and tight mounds on his flesh. His brown eyes looked down at me with so much love visible in their depths that I wanted to cry. The clear sky and millions of stars made it seem like he, too, floated in the distance. Like we were two ancient gods, one of sky and one of sea, coming together.

Slowly and gently so as to not knock me around I felt him begin to thrust into me. I watched the stars shake and tremble as each pull and push of him inside me made the world perfect.

Floating in the watery silence he made love to me for what seemed like an eternity. I didn't even touch my cock, bouncing on my stomach as he pushed himself inside deeper and deeper, probing my soul. My eyes rolled back and forth, watching the heavens as he tweaked and prodded my body. It was strange to feel so whole and so disconnected at the same time. My soul wandered free around the night sky, exploring the stars, but feeling each and every twinge that Daniel masterfully conducted upon my flesh. Each note he hit inside me, sent my being farther out into the distance until there was no summer, no college, no Amy. Nothing there but me and the stars and Daniel.

I didn't have a voice there. I guess I didn't need one.

Daniel could tell everything, read my body like his favorite novel.

I felt him swelling inside me, felt the heat rising from myself. I knew I was getting close.

With a blast, his first shot poured into me. Like a rocket in reverse I shot back down to earth in a second. I pulled myself up from the water and grabbed his neck as the second and third shot of his hot cum filled me.

"Ohhhh, god yes!" I cried.

My cock, pressed to his chest as he pumped more and more of his seed into me, began to spew my own load. It mixed with his chest hair, beading there until his chest looked like some poor imitation of the night sky that surrounded us. White on black.

I lost count of how many streams he unloaded into me or how many I painted onto his tanned olive skin.

I pushed my lips to his and pressed every feeling I had into him. My thanks for doing what I needed, always knowing what I needed, for being him, for loving me, for everything.

I honestly don't remember getting out of the hot tub. I don't remember most of the next several minutes. But we did get out and grabbed two large towels from the chest against the pool house. Daniel wrapped me in the long fabric and then told me to wait here and he would be right back.

I stared at the sky for a bit while he was gone. Well, after I watched his perfect ass and muscled broad back go into the house.

What's the old saying? Hate to see you leave but love to watch you go? Apt.

When he returned he had two throw pillows I recognized from one of the couches inside and a large white sheet.

"Follow me," he said jerking his head towards the lake, the pile of pillows and fabric nearly obscuring his splendid nakedness.

"Where are we going? One of these days you are going to tell me to follow you somewhere super creepy for a secret fuck and it's gonna get both of us in trouble."

Daniel laughed.

"Quit yer bitchin' and follow me."

I watched his ass again as he walked in front of me and lead me around the pool house and down to the shore of the lake. We had to step over some pinecones and such in our bare feet, but Daniel lead us safely to a grassy spot by the shore where two large trees stood about 3 yards apart. A pristine white hammock floated serenely between them, half over the grass and half with the lake gently lapping at the shore beneath.

"Okay, so it's not creepy. This time anyway."

Daniel tossed the pillows and the sheet onto the hammock and climbed in. He reached out his hand for me to join when he'd arranged the pillows and such.

The rope swing was a little weird to get used to on my naked flesh as I not so gracefully crawled into the contraption and stretched myself out along side him. But eventually it was done and Daniel settled the white sheet over us.

I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat steadily and the sounds gentle sound of the lake beneath us.

"We'll be alright you know," Daniel said, looking into the tree tops above us.

I sighed.

How could he know that?

"But, what if when,.." I started.

"We'll be alright."

"I'm just supposed to take your word for it, then, am I?"

I didn't mean for it to sound so pointed and mean-spirited. I had a tendency to get sarcastic when I was emotional.

"Yes." Daniel replied firmly. "You are."

I adjusted my head on his chest and let the silence regain its' comfort. How could he know we would be alright? I was going to a school several hours away from him in three months. Who knows what lay ahead of us? And how many people do you know who are still with the same people they were with in High School? Much less still happy with the same person.

There was just so much against us. So much...well, life, that piled up in our way. It seemed like I had climbed the mountain of HighSchool, found my guide in Daniel, and now we had reached the summit only to peer over the top and realize we were only on the first hill of the Himalayas and we'd barely made base camp.

Daunting didn't begin to describe it.

But how was he so sure, so adamant, that we would be fine? Did he not see everything that awaited us in the future? Or did he simply love me enough to just not care about any of that? A growing part of me clung to that last thought like a life preserver. Maybe he did love me enough to not care about the obstacles ahead. If I could just find a way to hang onto that, to rely on his love for me and truly put my faith in that, then maybe he would be proven right and we would be okay.

Maybe.

"Adam?" I suddenly asked and felt Daniel sigh beneath me when I did.

"And Amy?" he replied.

"What the hell was that all about?"

"Damned if I know." He snuggled against me. "But we have three months to figure it out. At least three months."

"Mmhmm."

Daniel's fingers began to stroke my hair as we lay there in silence for a little while.

"You know how I know we will be alright?" he asked suddenly after a bit.

I shook my head.

"Look there." He pointed to the wide arch of sky visible to our right. "You know the names of those stars better than I do, I'm sure, but right there, every night, is the North Star."

"Polaris," I said cheekily. Daniel snorted a little laugh.

"Polaris. Every night it's in the same place, brightest of all of them. Even if you have no idea where you are, you can always find that one star no matter what."

"Unless it's cloudy."

Daniel elbowed me in the ribs.

"Fine. Fine. Yes, you can see it every night."

"That's you. To me. I can always find you. I know right where you will be every night. My own little Polaris. You found me in Boston, lead me through the last few months at school. You never wavered an inch. Always right where I expected you to be. That's how I know we will be okay. Because the North Star never changes."

I appreciated the sentiment. I truly did.

"But we're headed into a storm of change and sometimes that blocks out even the North Star."

"The North Star never changes. And Storms always pass. It's still right there."

I sighed and snuggled into him again.

"It's always right there. And storms pass," I murmured.

My life preserver, Daniel's unwavering love for me, got a little bit stronger and I floated a little higher in the waves. Perhaps we would be alright.

Storms pass.

I was his North Star.

And he would be my Polaris.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds