Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 04

Mom left me at the nurses' station, and I waved goodbye and watched her walk away. I was really trying NOT to check out my mom's ass as she walked away...but it was a really nice ass. Charlene came up behind me and rubbed my back as I stood there. When my mom had gone out of sight around the corner, I turned to Charlene and smiled down at her. She had a light sheen of sweat on her forehead and neck. I was sorely tempted to lick the sweat from her neck.

"Looks like we could both use a shower." I said. Her eyes lit up at that one.

"Should we invite Sarah?" she asked.

Now, if you ever get invited to shower with two smoking hot nurses, your answer should be "Fuck yeah!" Seriously, don't ever pass up an opportunity like that. I was so caught off-guard by the suggestion, though, that my answer was "Uhh..."

Charlene laughed so hard, I had to hold her up for once. Sarah came out and asked, "What's so funny?" That only made Charlene laugh harder. Tears were rolling down her face, and she couldn't stop laughing or form a coherent sentence.

I turned to Sarah and said, "We'll talk about it in the shower."

This was not the sensuous, intimate experience that my earlier shower with Jeannie had been. This was hot, unbridled lust in the nurses' bathroom. Charlene and Sarah took turns holding me up in the shower, pinning my arms behind my back so that I was exposed and vulnerable while the other one ran their soapy hands over my body. Between rounds of soap and water, my body was licked and sucked and bitten. I was taken right to the brink of orgasm a dozen times by these sexpots. They gave me an erotic show of washing each other as well. At the end, each of them put body wash all over the front of their body and then they mashed their breasts together, wrapping their arms around each other. They moaned and rubbed up against each other, and looked like they were going to kiss before they broke off and rinsed the suds away. I don't know if I could have been any harder. While Charlene gently toweled me dry, Sarah dried herself quickly, put on fresh scrubs, and went back to the nurses' station.

I toweled Charlene's sexy body after she finished with me. I was trailing kisses down her neck as I dried her back, sucking her nipples while drying her legs and bottom, and after I had dried her feet I kissed each of her toes. We put on flip-flops and carried our clothes, each wrapped in a towel. Charlene made sure the coast was clear, and then we walked over to my room. Sarah made a soft wolf whistle behind us.

Charlene pulled the privacy curtain closed and set her clean set of scrubs on my bed. I put my dirty clothes into a plastic Wal-Mart bag and watched Charlene rolling out my exercise mat. She then took off her bath towel and spread it out in the center of the exercise mat. Charlene's sexy backside was irresistible, bent over in front of me like that. I whipped off my towel and tossed it toward my bed, kneeling behind her sexy bottom and thrusting my cock into her soaking wet pussy. Charlene gasped out loud, looking back at me with wild eyes as I seized her hips and took her from behind. We hadn't turned off the overhead lights, so I could clearly watch my fat cockhead spreading her open for the first time. Her pussy was tight, and clutched my cock each time I pulled back to thrust into her again. Each time, I pushed a little deeper inside her. I was probably too rough, but once my cock was balls-deep inside her, Charlene dropped her head onto the towel and began thrusting back into me. She was moaning "Uh" "Oh!" "Unh" "Yes" "Uh" with each deep stroke.

It occurred to me that Charlene was the only nurse I hadn't cum inside, and as I watched the erotic sight of my cock pistoning in and out of her fully-stuffed pussy, my eyes were also drawn to her horny little pale pink asshole. I put my left thumb into my mouth, getting it nice and wet, and began to tease her ass with it. I put the pad of my thumb right on her hole and began to make little circles with it.

She responded with louder "OH!" "You dirty" "uh!" "Ohmygod" "Unh" "Mmm" I wet my thumb again, and held my cock all the way inside her pussy as I slid the tip of my thumb into her tight, spasming asshole. "Ohhhhhh fuck!" Charlene hissed as my thumb invaded her. She raised her head and looked back at me. She saw the intensity in my face as I watched my thumb disappearing up her backside and gasped, "You aren't even going to ask, are you?" I met her gaze as she continued panting out, "You're just going to take me from behind—uh—pound my little pussy—oh god—and fuck my tight little—*gasp!*—ass!"

"Yes. Yes I am." I was now thrusting my thumb into her ass with each thrust of my cock into her pussy. My thumb was going as far inside her as it could, and then I held it all the way inside her. I could feel the ridge of my cock head through the membrane separating her holes as I continued driving it in and out of her. Charlene could clearly feel my cock swelling inside her, and her eyes were wild as she gasped out, "Yesss! Come inside me!"

I wiggled my hips from side to side, holding my cock all the way up her spasming pussy as I unloaded into her. I could feel my ass muscles clenching as each ropey shot of cum blasted out of my tip to splatter inside Charlene. She dropped her head back down and bit the towel to muffle her screams as she felt every spurt of cum inside her.

Before I had finished coming, I started gently making short thrusts again with my cock. I put two fingers of my left hand into my mouth, soaking them with saliva, and slid them into Charlene's tight asshole. She gasped again through the towel as I began finger-fucking her ass faster and faster.

Then, just as she had predicted, I fucked her in her tight little ass without even asking. Her response to this invasion? "Uhn!" "UH" "UH" "Fuckkk" "Uhn" Unh" "Oh god, Oh god" "Uh" Her tight little asshole, stretched wide open around my cock was pale pink almost to the point of being white. I was so captivated by the sight that I didn't even realize my mouth was wide open until I dropped drool right onto the juncture of my thick shaft and her pale sphincter. My mouth snapped shut, and then I muttered, "I'm about to fill your tight little ass with come. I hope you don't mind."

By then, of course, it was too late. I couldn't have possibly stopped the flood of semen that I was soon unleashing deep in Charlene's perfect little ass.

We were both shaking uncontrollably with the intensity of that shared orgasm. I fell forward onto Charlene's back, my hands catching most of my weight as they hit the mat on either side of her. She slowly slid forward, coming to rest on her stomach with my cock still pulsing cum into her ass. We lay there like that and panted for breath. My cock was still throbbing inside her and leaking cum. Her rectum was still twitching with the aftershocks of her orgasm. When I had finally caught my breath, I started gently kissing her earlobe and her neck. Charlene blew out a big breath, trying to get the towel out from in front of her face, and then she craned her neck to kiss me back. Our tongues tangled gently for a minute and we looked into each other's eyes. Then Charlene's eyes shot open in disbelief. "You're still hard!" she gasped out.

I lifted myself up and looked down to see most of my shaft still buried in Charlene's ass. The inch or so that was showing did, indeed look hard. I lowered my chest back onto Charlene's back, and then started pumping my hips. My still-hard dick began plowing in and out of her flooded ass. I pulled Charlene's hair out of the way and bit her neck hard. She gasped loudly and then shook her head from side to side as another powerful orgasm rocked through her. It felt like her sphincter was trying to bite off the head of my cock as it tightened around me. Then it felt like her backside was spitting me out. We rolled onto our right side and I ran my left hand over her sexy body as her breathing returned to normal. We enjoyed some lovely kissing and groping, and then went into my shower. Charlene lovingly cleaned me, and then shooed me out so she could have privacy to wash my semen out of her ass.

When I opened the bathroom door, Sarah was lying on her back on a fresh towel on the exercise mat. She was naked, with her legs spread and her wet pussy waiting for me. As my hard cock slid into her, I was struck by the irony—that after all the crazy sexual encounters I had had with these sexy nurses, this was the first time in my life I had sex in the missionary position. I took full advantage of it, sucking Sarah's hard nipples, kissing and nibbling on her neck, sucking on her tongue, as I fucked her with long, slow strokes. It's not like I had any real choice in the matter; Sarah's pussy was still too tight for me to just pound her like I had Charlene. Also, she just didn't seem like the kind of girl who enjoyed a hard pounding as much as a slow, sensuous fuck.

Since I had just cum twice—hard—in Charlene, I could have fucked Sarah all night without coming in her. Sarah had several delicious little orgasms rip through her as I enjoyed ravishing her tight, eager little pussy. My eyes feasted on her gently bouncing breasts, her marvelous "O" face, watching my cock slide in and out of her. Then Charlene emerged from the bathroom behind me. I glanced over my shoulder and grinned up at her, still pumping into her friend beneath me. She made an "Mmm" sound as she knelt behind me. I could feel her breath on my ass and balls as she got a good close-up view of my cock sliding in and out of Sarah. I felt her tongue dart out and begin licking around my shaft, tickling Sarah's stretched pussy lips in the process.

Sarah gasped at the sensation and then hissed, "You dirty bitch!" as Charlene gave her ass a quick lick. Her mouth may have objected, but her rock-hard nipples told me Sarah had never been more turned on.

Charlene's snake-like tongue worked its way back up to our joined genitals and worked us over thoroughly. Then, I felt her lapping at my balls and taking one in her mouth. I groaned into Sarah's mouth as we continued to kiss and fuck. When Charlene's tongue made a circle around my asshole, and then plunged in, I gasped out loud into Sarah's mouth.

"What's she doing?" Sarah asked.

"She's got her tongue in my ass!" I responded. I felt Sarah's pussy tighten and twitch around me as she got off to the kinky thought. Then I felt the wave of my own orgasm wash over me and I was once again exploding inside Sarah's clutching little pussy. Charlene gave my quivering ass a smack as she left the room.

That night, as I spooned up with Sarah and later with Charlene, I reflected that we all smelled remarkably clean.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds