Split in Time Ch. 05

He ignored her plea and just kept slowly building her desire as he kissed her deeply. When her pleas got more demanding he knew she was close, closing his eyes as he was finding it hard to remain focused on going slow, he wanted to plough into her until her, over and over until both of them were sated and he was going to take her like he wanted but he wanted to coax an intense climax from her first.

"Cum for me..." he whispered into her ear and as if his words were the catalyst, she clenched around him, her body tensed and she came apart under him. Grinding his teeth together he held still, waiting for her to calm down and be ready for a more fast and furious love making.

She panted as she finally came down from her high; she squirmed a little under him. "You didn't finish?" She asked a little surprised.

"Because I haven't yet," He took her lips and started moving again only this time he was more forceful in his movements. Her head rolled back as she moaned, his movements triggered mini aftershocks throughout her body. He stopped suddenly much to her dismay; he chuckled as he pulled her up until she sat on his thighs. Hooking both hands around her body he started to move again the sound of their skin connecting rapidly filling the room.

Her head and eyes rolled back in pleasure as this new position had a whole new series of pleasure points being stimulated. His eyes focused on her as he grinned for a moment in pride, he did that to her, before he attacked her neck with gentle kisses and bites. Gasping she lifted her head as he bit a little harder, her nails digging into his arms, she could feel another climax coming.

"Tarval..." She cried out moments before she came again.

He grunted as he pulled her close and let go with his own release not able to hold it off any longer. Dimly in a part of his brain that wasn't consumed with pleasure he registered that she had called his name in her moment of bliss and had delight mixing with the pleasure that he had given her such pleasure. He released his bite and panted against her neck as his body continued to release his seed into her welcoming depths.

Carefully he lowered her back on the bed and let his weight crush her, he kissed her jaw gently and she smiled.

"Wow." She said with a little laugh.

He chuckled a little before he agreed, "Wow."

"Can we do that again?"

"For the rest of time," He promised, pleased that she wanted more.

"I meant tonight," she commented which caused him to laugh, causing all types of delightful friction, rebuilding their passion.

"Of course." he said before he took her lips in a long drugging kiss.

****

A week after her adoption Keira woke to feel strong arms holding her, as she stretched she sighed and rubbed her face against the hard planes of Ghan's chest. She was finally getting comfortable with him, as he slowly found a way into her heart. She was beginning to rethink all her careful rules when it came to him, including bringing a little version of him into the world.

"So... are you awake or still asleep," he asked knowing she was awake.

She glanced up to him a little sheepishly. "I'm awake... I don't want to be though." She admitted. "What time did you come in last night?" She asked as he and some of his best hunters hand gone out to make sure there were no hints of them being here as a Merk squad was stomping around.

"Late..." He answered before he leant in and kissed her gently. His tongue parted her lips and changed the gentle kiss to a deep, heat filling kiss. She moaned but her arms still felt like lead so she could do little more than lay limply in his arms and let him have his way with her. Breaking the kiss he smiled down at her as he knew she was not herself. "Still feeling weak?" He knew that was the case. In fact it was common when a human was adopted by Were to suffer from weakness until their body finally adjusted. Sometimes the weakness could last for a month. Some believed that adoption was a waste of time, just bite them and turn them by force, it would be easier on all involved. He however didn't think so, turning through biting should only be done by mates or if adoption wasn't an option and even then the person had to be willing.

She nodded.

"So I could do whatever I want and you could do nothing to stop me." He said mischievously his hands already working their way into her clothes.

"I'm not old enough." She told him firmly feeling a different kind of heat fill her body.

He grinned, "There are things we can do which would technically leave you a virgin." His voice was husky as he imagined what he could do to her without penetrating her.

"You wouldn't be able to stop." She retorted as she felt her eyes close, her body was just too tired to succumb to the desire he ignited.

He had to concede that, he didn't think he would be able to stop once he started and he really wanted her to participate the first time they made love. He stayed on his back and gently stroked her body. Gabby popped her head in to make sure she wasn't walking into something like she had the previous three times she had come in, then smiled as she entered the room followed closely by Grey. Gabby had only recently put aside her crutches although she was still not to exert herself.

"Is she awake?" Gabby asked.

"She was a moment ago. Want me to wake her?" he asked.

Gabby raised an eye brow wondering how he was going to wake her daughter then decided she could imagine the methods he would use. Ghan leant in and started to lick and bite at Keira's throat, she moaned a little but didn't wake. From nowhere an alarm started to go off. "Shit!" Ghan was out of bed in a moment and tugging on his pants, he threw on a coat and stomped into some shoes. Racing from the room he was followed closely by Grey and Gabby as they raced to their assigned stations.

Maddie raced in and started to pack, if push came to shove they would abandon this place and retreat. How the Merks had gotten so close without triggering the perimeter alarms was anyone's guess but they had plans just in case this happened. She moved things into easy to carry and move boxes. Keira remained out cold as the room was stripped around her. People carried out the boxes getting ready to flee if that was the decision.

Maddie sat on the bed and gave Keira a good shake. "Keira, wake up." She didn't respond. Maddie grumbled as she stripped the bed around Keira, then quickly dressed her in warm travelling clothes, ready to move her unconscious if it came to that. Maddie left her to continue packing the compound up. The room had been stripped in less than ten minutes, Ghan had been adamant about training his pack to learn how to pack and flee at a moment's notice. They would leave nothing for the attackers to use.

An hour later the order to evacuate was declared. Ghan raced down the hallway as people set guns to fire randomly and got ready to set timers for bombs. Barging through the door into his bedroom and raced to the chain, his room had been stripped, the bed was the only thing left as it was too big to shift. Quickly he undid the chain and coiled it, flinging the coil over a shoulder. Grabbing the jacket nearby he slid Keira into it was snowing outside, once he had buttoned it up, he gathered Keira up in his arms and raced her from the room.

He was one of the last people into the escape tunnel, sealing it behind them by releasing a simple catch that collapsed a section of the tunnel. They ran along the tunnel and out behind a hill. The tunnel was sealed and as with the compound it would be collapsed as soon as the last people were out. Sleds were hooked up and people were already moving at a fast lope to a backup location higher in the mountains than humans preferred to go.

Moving quickly they alternated between trotting and running, the blowing snow covering their retreat. They made it to a cave a few hours after dark where they could take shelter during the night. Ghan hugged Keira to him as she shivered. He locked her chain around his wrist as a precaution, this was going to confuse the hell out of Keira when she woke in a strange place and as she was so close to her first shift, the last thing anyone wanted was for her, or her beast for that matter, to come to all fangs, fur and fury without some way of restraining her. Once he had her settled he opened his coat and pulled her in wrapping the coat around her.

Maddie piled more blankets on top. "Perhaps tomorrow we should put her in a sled." She suggested.

Ghan nodded as he rubbed his hands up and down her arms trying to warm her up with friction. She pressed her cold face to his chest causing him to wince in reaction. No fires were lit as they didn't want to give away their position, Gabby and Grey curled up on the other side of their daughter adding their body heat to Ghan's to help keep her warm.

*

Keira woke and tried to push out of Ghan's arms as she felt... wrong or was it right. She rolled out of the blankets and glanced around at this unfamiliar place wondering for a moment what was going on. Her skin started to itch and she felt like she was burning up. She started to strip feeling the burning sensation grow, something was surging forward in her mind, she knew it was her beast that her change was coming. Ghan woke and scrambled up trying to get Keira back into her clothes and under the blankets.

As she fought him, he heard her bones start to crack; he cursed and yelled for assistance. "WAKE UP." Everyone jerked awake; their sleeps had been light and ready just in case. "She's shifting." Everyone got up and raced for chains as Ghan helped her out of her clothes. Another two lengths were wrapped around her neck, the strongest of the pack grabbed chain getting ready for the fight to come. It would have been easier if they were still at the compound as she knew that was a safe place, waking up in a strange place at the same time as her shift was not how anyone wanted her first shift to be. She was going to come out fighting and wouldn't understand they were friends, that they didn't want to hurt her, all she knew was there was danger just not where it came from.

Everyone got ready as they knew the beast would come out teeth exposed and ready to fight. Blast loaded a dart gun with a syringe of sedatives as they could not afford to let her loose if her beast was in flight or fight mode.

Keira cried out in shock out as her body started its shift, her bones crunched and snapped as her body grew. She started to thrash as her body grew and shifted. A tail sprouted from her spine as hands turned into paws as large as dinner plates. White fur erupted all over her body as her face finished shifting. Since her father was a tiger and her mother a snow leopard it was an even bet as to which of her parents she would take after. No one would have guessed that she would be a mix of both.

She was a larger than a normal tiger, easily identifying her as immortal, completely white with black stripes along her back which faded into spots on her sides and legs. Her coat was made for winter, thick and soft, her tail was easily identified as belonging to a snow leopard, thick and bushy.

She snarled and hissed as she tried to shake free of the chains, racing at those holding the chains until they pulled tight against her throat. Blast shot the dart gun, the dart went into her rump, she spun and hissed at Blast knowing instinctively that he was behind the sudden pain in her rump. They kept her contained until the sedatives kicked in, constantly moving to keep from being attacked. When she finally went down everyone relaxed. Men rubbed their burning arms as they released the chains they had been holding, she had power in her body and made most glad to know she was going to be their alpha female.

Ghan lay down next to her and sighed, relieved, as the pack settled back to sleep. Maddie threw the blankets back on him and returned to her own bed.

*

Ghan woke when Blast gave him a gentle shake. "The sun's up and the snow's still blowing we should move now while nature is with us." He explained to his sleepy alpha.

Ghan nodded and got up, the others of his pack were getting ready to move again. Maddie packed up the blankets as Ghan got up and shook Keira before taking several steps back. Growling she slowly got to her feet, giving her body a shake to settle her fur and stretched her long powerful body. He approached her carefully, trying not to startle or scare her further as she might perceive him as a threat but she didn't react except to swish her tail. Reaching out carefully he stroked the top of her head, behind her ears and under her chin to give it a little scratch. Her eyes closed and she rumbled in pleasure which caused him to smile.

"We don't have the time to talk her through a shift back," Blast said as he examined Keira for flaws, he had never seen a hybrid Were before. He didn't know if she would be as strong as a pure breed but he had to admit she looked strong, sleek, deadly and immortal. Immortals were physically perfect as that was simply a by-product of that state of being. Emotionally however they became wrecks over the long years, they had no choice, watching those they come to care about and love die, over and over again; knowing they couldn't join them would give anyone a complex and fuck their emotions up.

"It would have been so much simpler if she had shifted back during her slumber. However, the shock of the attack might be keeping her in her beast form because she feels better equipped to protect herself. She'll have to travel as is." Blast broke into the moment, not wanting to push but knowing that while the weather was with them they should use it.

Everyone was ready to move in moments and when Ghan gave the nod they moved, keeping their heads down to keep the snow from getting in their eyes. It would take the humans several days before figuring out the old compound was empty. By then they would be far enough away that they wouldn't be able to find a trace of them. Ghan kept everyone moving when the snow stopped Keira loped alongside him pausing every now and again to sniff at the ground. His nose told him that a bigger storm was brewing so he forced everyone to pick up the pace and to run through the night. They ate up miles quickly and only slowed when the sun rose. They would make it to the new compound before the storm came in.

Maddie ranged up and down the column offering people jerky. She paused when she came to Keira, who nearly lunged for the meat she was holding. Ghan however had a good hold of her and she didn't get close to Maddie. They didn't have enough to take care of her hunger.

"Ghan she needs to hunt." Grey told him as he walked forward pulling a sled that Gabby was tied to, her leg was not up to vigorous travel just yet.

"She hasn't been taught." Ghan stated feeling torn, he couldn't leave his pack to teach her to hunt but she couldn't go on her own.

"She knows how, she's watched us hunt often enough to know what to do." Gabby told him.

Ghan sighed as he thought for a few moments, he really had no choice, the safety of the pack came first so he would just have to hope that she would trust her instincts and stay out of trouble. He lifted her head locking eyes with her. "Be at the compound before dark or I will hunt you down, drag you back and lock you up. Head east, I'll leave scent markers to lead the way." He released the lock that held the chain to her collar.

Keira rubbed against him for a moment, silently thanking him for releasing her before she ran off. Once she was far enough away she started to sniff around looking for something to eat but all the scent trails were too old to follow. She bounded up some rocky crags hoping to find a mountain goat or something. Several hours later she finally found a small herd of feral goats. She watched them for another hour learning their habits before she finally found the flaw in their defence. They were always looking down for danger, never up. She circled around them until she was down wind and carefully climbed above them.

She picked her kill carefully then waited for it to get into the position she wanted it to be in. She felt excitement when it finally got to the ledge she wanted it on. But she waited for just the right moment. She pounced and landed on the young billygoat's back, her teeth sunk in as her weight crushed the smaller animal beneath her. The rest of the small herd scattered as the doomed billygoat bleated his last bleat.

She ate quickly while the meat was still warm and steamy. Gorging herself on the kill, making a big mess of herself but she was just too hungry to think about eating cleanly, when she was finished she left only a few well chewed bones. Resting for a little while, she cleaned herself before she got up and started to move in the general direction of the den knowing Ghan would come after her. She frowned when she smelt smoke not long after starting off in the general direction the den should be in. Turning in the direction of the smoke she went to investigate thinking it was the pack, however caution had her approaching stealthily.

She kept low to the ground using a bush to hide her as she spied on the small caravan. Quickly she stood as it had been attacked; her nose smelt death and blood which was laced with smoke and old fear. She approached carefully just in case someone was still prowling around, her mind already thinking about what could be useful and salvaged.

She growled when she came across a torn up human, she used a paw to turn the cold body over, she studied the clean wounds for a moment. Her mind recognised the wounds, knew what they were and how they were done, she bore the scars and would probably wear them for the rest of her life, this caravan had been in a terror raid, humans attacking humans to perpetuate their stupid war. She sniffed around coming across more bodies, some of them children, she felt saddened as she nosed a little girl's cold body. As she picked her way through the death she bumped a body with one of her paws and got an answering groan.

Keira moved and pressed her nose to the woman who groaned again, her heart was beating strongly but if she didn't get out of the weather soon she wouldn't survive. Keira paced around the woman and quickly started checking the other bodies, if one lived maybe there were more. She found only one other, another woman alive. Thinking for a moment as to what she should do, but she knew she had no chance to get help as a storm was coming, there wouldn't be enough time and both women would die without protection.

She would have to do this on her own. Walking away a little she closed her eyes, her parents had taught her the theory behind shifting between skins, about pushing one mind back to let the other come forward, only she didn't know which mind she had to push back as the two minds were either too similar or too integrated. The great cat closed its yellow eyes and focused, it slowly started to retreat, allowing the human to come completely to the surface. As the cat's mind slid back into the darkness the human mind became more aware, it knew what had happened and what was needed. Her body shifted rapidly returning to her human state, she knew the first shifts from man to beast and back again was always the hardest.

She shivered when she opened her eyes, she was naked and the cool air brushed her skin but not in a bad way. Slowly she pushed her way to her feet, her muscles stiff and sore. Remembering where everything that she could use was, she started to rummage in the wrecked caravan for the things that weren't as easily spotted. She managed to make a sled out of what was available, packing everything she could onto the sled she then wrapped the women and tied them on top using a tarp to cover them and keep them warm. After attaching the sled to her collar with a couple of lengths of rope she closed her eyes to focus.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds